Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Destruction Sucks - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Destruction Sucks - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Destruction Sucks - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Destruction Sucks - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Destruction Sucks - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Destruction Sucks - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Destruction Sucks - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Destruction Sucks - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Destruction Sucks - Page 9 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Destruction Sucks - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Destruction Sucks

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Destruction Sucks - Page 9 Empty Re: Destruction Sucks

Post by Jay Furor Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Jay grinned and walked over as Darky decided he would have to go to attend some important business. After he said his good-byes and such, and drove away in his sexy Ferrari, Jay went to give Spottsy a congratulatory handshake, a high-five, or such, she found him covered in icky-gooey blood. Gross. " Hey Alex, I was GOING to tell you, nice fight and such, but now my mind is more focused on why Mizore is cleaning gunky looking blood off of you... But ANYWAYS, you do realize the last person to beat Darky in combat did so by nearly destroying the continent-nation of Frostdeath, and trapped Darky in a black hole, surrounded by Hoonculi Soldiers? So that is a pretty big win, ne? Hehe~" And and laughed as Slink smacked Alex's back, and his face clenched in pain. Slink, that's not friendly."
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:35 pm

Hey Alex, I was GOING to tell you, nice fight and such, but now my mind is more focused on why Mizore is cleaning gunky looking blood off of you... But ANYWAYS, you do realize the last person to beat Darky in combat did so by nearly destroying the continent-nation of Frostdeath, and trapped Darky in a black hole, surrounded by Hoonculi Soldiers? So that is a pretty big win, ne? Hehe~ Yea I guess though I should answer you. My blood is like this cause i used too much alchemy today.He looked at her pulling Slinks tail to motion for him to stop. slink looked pretty pissed and nearly decked him but then Jay spoke again.Slink, that's not friendly. Well though it is not freindly its what i deserve for yanking the guy's tail. And my blood is speacial thus why it is so thick and sticky. he smiled at jay as he got another drink.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Jay nodded slwoly in understanding, though she didn't really understand very well. "Ahh, okay. And you did use quite a bit of alchemy in tha fight, I noticed. But hey, you won, which is awesome. How bout I treat you to something to eat later, eh? Anywhere you wanna eat at, I'll pay for yah~" She grinned as he contemplated her offer. Meanwhile, Slink laughed and flashed Alex a grin, puffing a nice cloud of smoke and turning back to Alex. "Ah, is aright. Just don't do it again, and I won't smack your back no more, kay? Tail's only thing I ever get to fightin about anyways, so we shouldn't have any more problems, right?" And with a friendly smile, he held out a long-fingered green hand for Alex to shake in agreement.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:41 pm

looking at her nod he shrugged. "Ahh, okay. And you did use quite a bit of alchemy in tha fight, I noticed. But hey, you won, which is awesome. How bout I treat you to something to eat later, eh? Anywhere you wanna eat at, I'll pay for yah~" She grinned as he contemplated her offer to be honest it was tempting. he shrugged and nodded with a slight laugh.
"Ah, is aright. Just don't do it again, and I won't smack your back no more, kay? Tail's only thing I ever get to fightin about anyways, so we shouldn't have any more problems, right?" I'll remember that for when i want a fight Slink but otherwise it will be cool. no yankin on the tail and npo pats on the back after a fight. his wounds were now clan and he kissed mizore before he moved to down another drink.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Jay grinned as he nodded, clasping her hands together. “Is a deal then! We shall feast the glorious feast of men among men, plus Jay! Haha~” What Alex really didn’t understand about all of this was that Jay had wanted to go get something nice to eat anyways, and with his money and her own military salary, AND her saved up merc money, AND pimp proceeds, she was loaded like a gangster’s glock. So money was no object to her anymore, showing she’d come a long way from her Kanama roots of poverty and out-of-season hunting to support the family… Days that made her what she was, no doubt, but poor, poor days indeed. And now? She was on top, and every waking moment she was hoping that her parents and brother were looking down on her, seeing their little girl, a Lt. Colonel, a former Special Forces Lt. Col., an assassin, and the co-ruler of the New Optain underground. Not exactly everything you’d want your kids to do, but they were some accomplishments. As Jay thought of her great feats, Slink laughed.
Well, whenever you want a fight, you picked a good crowd to get one; I fight teeth and claws-Literally, actually-, Tiny has been known to redirect traffic with his bare hands, you just dealt with Dark, and Jay is Jay. Not to mention that Sapphire is a black belt, and that Suzuki, if she wasn’t pregnant, could easily out-ninja you. She’d even better with a katana than Jay, you know? She has the prettiest set of silver-bladed katana you have ever seen, and she can fight with both of them, hooked up by a chain. So you remember that, eh? Ask one of us for a fight, and you’ll sure enough get one. Heh.” And Slink finished by flicking his cigarette butt at the wall, lighting up a new one.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:41 am

“Is a deal then! We shall feast the glorious feast of men among men, plus Jay! Haha~”Yea I guess we will.he took his glass and switched to a glass of gin. the gin kept him calm as slink spoke.
“Well, whenever you want a fight, you picked a good crowd to get one; I fight teeth and claws-Literally, actually-, Tiny has been known to redirect traffic with his bare hands, you just dealt with Dark, and Jay is Jay. Not to mention that Sapphire is a black belt, and that Suzuki, if she wasn’t pregnant, could easily out-ninja you. She’d even better with a katana than Jay, you know? She has the prettiest set of silver-bladed katana you have ever seen, and she can fight with both of them, hooked up by a chain. So you remember that, eh? Ask one of us for a fight, and you’ll sure enough get one. Heh.” Yea Ill remember that just dont kill me i got a he countinued to sip his gin not caring for the rest of this.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:20 pm

Jay grinned. "You don't sound very excited for that. Do you honestly expect me to try and dip the bill on you or something? Just so you know, if you answered no to that question, you have some very serious mental problems, because I would... But not this time, promises~" And withy a little wink and a smile, she held up a hand to personify her promise. And while Jay was a coniving, manipulative, egotistical human being, she held true to her promises, no matter what. For that was in her way, the undocumented Code of Jay. And she held true to that statement, that never had she let a promise go unfullfilled, never ever. And it would not then either!

Slink, meanwhile, grinned also. "Got a what? And don't worry, bro. Not gonna kill you. Unless you jack my smokes. Happy to share and all, but you gotta ask. Other than that, and grabbing the tail, you can't anger me."
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:34 pm

"You don't sound very excited for that. Do you honestly expect me to try and dip the bill on you or something? Just so you know, if you answered no to that question, you have some very serious mental problems, because I would... But not this time, promises~" she winked at him and he shrugged. knowing jay for so long really had its benefits. But he knew jay wouldn't go back on her word. One of the reasons her owing him wasn't bad. but he also had a deal to make with her. he then responded to Slink.Got a what? And don't worry, bro. Not gonna kill you. Unless you jack my smokes. Happy to share and all, but you gotta ask. Other than that, and grabbing the tail, you can't anger meYea I got a survive this.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:27 pm

Jay grinned and carried on with her drinking as Alex seemed to agree with her terms, and believed her promise. And it would be fulfilled! For she would die trying should it come to such a thing as that! Anyways, it was getting a bit late, and the party came to a close. Slink gave Alex and Jay a friendly shake of the hands, was hug-crushed by Tiny and hugged Sapphire before going to his office building nearby. He had lots of paperwork to accomplish, so he figured he couldn't stay any longer. A bit later, Sapphire said she was getting a bit tired, and Tiny hugged Jay to death, and, perhaps knowing Alex wouldn't want to die in a bear hug, gave Alex a little bro-hug type thing, before taking Sapphire to his Hummer. Finally, Jay picked up her little baby, Janis-Ilona, and walked over the the motorcycle. She placed Janis-Ilona in her lap, and sat in the back of the bike, waiting for Alex to drive.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:16 pm

Alex got up as he got done with his rum. he wasnt in the mood to eat. but he probably would. Alex sat down on the back seat of the car. he was wasted Mizore was Driving and Jay and her baby sitting next to her. whatever happened he would be too knocked out. he got a call on his phone and it turned out to be Julio. Stupid idiot prolly got caught smoking again. answering the phone he got an ear full. and so it began. getting up he heard this. Yea Alex I got introuble again. I sorta made a few bets here and ther and Well Yea I am gonna die if you dont come and fight this guy.Yea Ill get you he shook his head taking a thought he got off his ass and moved to the front seat. Mizore got out and got in the back. She knew the look on his face. He was pissed and was going to kill Julio after he got his Butt out of trouble. He was murderous today. it was like in his anger all drunkness was gone. they arrived and alex exited the car. his Katana already in hand dragging along the ground. All that would be heard was a few screams of agony and then they would see Alex and Julio Exit into the car.
OOC: Julio looks like this at the moment.
Spoiler:
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:25 pm

Jay sat with Mizore and her baby in the back. She was a bit relaxed, laying across the middle seat and the right seat, while Mizore sat in the left side back seat. She then overheard his phone call, and didn't really care as he turned away from the main road back towards New Optain, and headed down a side road. She didn't mind him taking care of business and such. A bit bored, she listened to agonized screams as he reappeared, bloody katana in hand, and a friend with him. She glanced curiously at the pair as they entered the vehicle. "Sup, guy. I'm Jay Furor. Nice to meetcha. Who's your friend, Alex? Looks kinda streetsy, so I take it he's cool?" She glanced over the new guy who did indeed look like a streetsy type guy. Jay figured he'd be alright with her as long as he didn't do anything stupid. Oh but she had nooo idea what she was about to get herself into, meeting Julio...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:26 pm

"Sup, guy. I'm Jay Furor. Nice to meetcha. Who's your friend, Alex? Looks kinda streetsy, so I take it he's cool?" Alex continued to drive as Jay spoke. He responded like so when they got to a traffic light. "He's fine an addict and a glutton for punishment but fine. And if he gets in trouble again he will have more to worry about then dealers and the cops." Alex countinued driving till he got to the hotel. As he got there he opened the door for Jay baby Janis and Mizore. Julio was still quiet he hadn't spoken the whole ride here. Luckily Alex had his wallet and tossed it to Jay. She could find out who he was by looking at his ID. He would explain more on this when he wasn't so pissed. He got to his room and literally fell on the bed. Julio was being showed around by Mizore who was giving him a spare room. Julio was family to Alex but he was going to die if he got in anymore trouble. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Jay nodded along to his description of Julio. Sounded like someone she could relate to, actually, considering her own previous erm... Escapades and such with the law. Hehe... Roof-shooting cops. Such fun. And ditching the po-po with Davi and Jacques, wherever they were. Good times, good times, they were... They pulled into the driveway of the hotel and Jay carried little Janis-Ilona to her room, where she sat down in the bed with her. She hadn't expected to come home with a baby, so she had nothing for it. She blinked and then hunted the room until she found a little cardboard box. She stuffed some pillows and blankets in it until it was a proper crib... Or close enough, anyways. Then she pondered how to get the child to sleep. After a bit of thought, she remembered her mother's songbook, the one her mother used when she was a baby. So she went to the bed, and retrieved a book from behind the headboard. Glancing over the brown, dusty thing, she flipped the pages to one of her favorite songs, The Door. Checking that no one would listen from the hall, she turned back to Janis-Ilona and began singing softly. Her singing voice was so different from her normal tone. Sweeter, but not quite the sugar-poison of her mocking voice.
"~I've heard the sound, of my dear old mama crying...
And the sounds of the train that took me... Off to war...
And the awful sound of a thousand bombs exploding.
And I wondered if I could take it, anymore.
There were times.
When they almost drove me crazy.
But I did my best.
I took it. Like a man...
But who think, in my lonely room I'd hear it. The one sound in the world, my heart can't stand.
To hear that sound. And the know it's really over.
Through tear-stained eyes I watched her walk away.
And of earthquakes, storms, and guns and wars, lord nothing has ever hurt me more.
Than that lonely sound. The closing of the door.
And of earthquakes, storms, and guns and wars, lord nothing has ever hurt me more!
Than that lonely sound. The closing... of... the doooooooor...~
"
And she finished her song, as Janis-Ilona's little snores began to sound. Jay turned to the door, and caught her breath in her throat a bit, as she saw Julio had finished his tour and had been standing at the doorway. "Ah crap man, you gave me a heart attack... How long you been standing there for?"

(~(xD Julio got to see Jay's sweet side~ Aww~)~)
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Mizore came storming into Alex's room she was boiling mad and he could tell. getting up from his position on the bed he looked at her. he was learning she might have a bit of esparian in her. she was speaking esparian and as he got to somewhat getting what she was saying due to her repeating it in several languages. most were about Julio and how he did something. getting up not even bothering to replace his shirt he saw Mizore go up to Julio who was standing at Jay's door. He then felt an urge to stop Mizore and as he walked over he heard Mizore say This is for groping me you perv. As he got over there and grabbed Mizore she had gotten about seven punches in and as he moved her away he gave Julio a glare. as he got Mizore away he moved back over to where Julio was. Smiling evilly he began to move over to where Julio was. his hands in his pocket. he simply said one thing.Run. With that Julio began to run as he knew he was in trouble. he didnt even bother to answer jay's question.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Jay stared a bit confused as some stuff erm... Happened. First Mizore ran in yelling in Esparian and such, which Jay didn't even know she spoke. Then she hit Julio for his apparent groping? Disturbing, yes, yes, quite. Then Alex came in all calm stares and such and before Jay could figure out what was going on, Julio ran away. Well... This was odd. Jay chose to first check that Janis-Ilona was still asleep, and then to insure she would be asleep for a good while longer. She walked calmly over to Mizore and smiled, trying to calm her down. Wow, she got crazy mad when she did... "Mizore, Mizore, chill out girl! It's all right, if Alex don't take him halfway down town and back, I'll tear him up for you. Besides, a groping is always grounds for a sneak attack later on, ne?~" Jay grinned wickedly having advised Mizore on further actions and such.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:51 pm

As Julio ran Alex calmed down a bit. looking in Jay's closet he grabbed a tranquilizer gun from where he hid it. it was supposed to be her birthday present something non lethal but he would get her a new present later. He then moved down the hall loading in a few rounds into the chamber he smiled. He went out after hearing Jay's words. Don't worry he wont be back for a couple days. as he took the elevator he smiled evilly he got a call on his cell saying Julio came down to the lobby looking for the basement. as he got to the basement he found Julio. he was looking behind some barrels to hide. He took his shot as Julio was preoccupied. He smiled and let the tranq hit him. the gas exploding on contact knocking him out effectively for a few hours. Picking Julio up he carried him and got a chair. He was gonna be a prostitutes whip bitch for a while. Placing him in the chair he got a few prostitutes to tie him up. all the prostitutes in the hotel were gonna have fun with him. and he had to please all of them. Something he could not do. but he made it so they were all male prostitutes or Drag queens. Moving back up to the room he tossed the trang into a corner. he wouldnt need it anymore but now he needed another favor. Taking out his phone he smiled as he knew what to get her. he sent in the form for the upgrades before going to Jay's room again.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:23 pm

Jay watched as Mizore managed to calm down and thanked Jay for her pep talk-type thing. Then Jay watched, amused, as Alex got a tranq gun from her closet. Obviously it wasn't hers~ Why would she have a tranq gun? Hahaha~ That was funny, Jay was amused by it... Nothing she owned, besides her boxing gloves, were made for nonlethal use, and even THEY were used lethally! Anyways, she waited for Alex to take care of business and then watched amused, later, as Alex was raped in terrible ways... So painfully humiliating and horrible to behold... But funny. Sure beat watching reruns of Amestrian Idol, anyways, so jay stood at the door and listened, after making an entrance, cutely waving to Julio, and then leaving to hear, but not see- Jay was disturbed by the sights of the room... Nonetheless, she was satisfied with Alex's work. As was Mizore who watched in vengeant amusement. Bwahaha. Maybe he'd think first next time...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:46 am

A few days later Julio came back. he was exhausted apparently. Alex of course dragged him up and down stairs. He then continued to drag him up the stairs. he forgot that the sadistic ones were on that level. so much blood. He went to a room and tossed him on the floor. he was about to wake up soon so Alex decided to speed up the process. taking out his iPod. putting in headphones into both the iPod and Julio's ears. as he looked for a nice bit of screamo he smiled. Why did he love doing this to people. He found the perfect song. War-Path by Hypocrisy. as he played the song he used his alchemy to make his mind feel pain to the rythm. as he woke up the screams in pain helped Mizore on her bad day. she smiled as she watched Julio wither in pain. He loved to have fun and that smile he brought to her face was a highlight of his day. but as the song stopped Julio looked at Alex. He was by far happy that she was happy a new feeling for him.odd he contemplated this as Julio got up. barefoot as Julio was he tried to kick Alex. Alex caught his leg and tossed it back. Wrapping up his iPod he moved out. He then showed Julio his room and got a call from his contact that they were taking the car now. They would make it seem like it was stolen. He had put a thin cover over it and told them to paint on the cover only so it would go unrecognized till they got it back to the garage. this was Jay's present they were talking about. The whole staff was in on it and they knew what to say. He walked to Jay's room and said "Hey Jay your car has been stolen" he had a somber expression as he said this. he had deactivated any tracking device that was built into it knowing jay might have one.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:43 pm

Jay yawned as she woke that morning. It was so early, but she always woke up then. She went to the refridgerator and retrieved for herself three portobella mushroom pork loins. Yeah... This wasn't a big family breakfast for everyone in the hotel. She wolfed down all three in a matter of minutes and walked to her room. She then decided to put clothes on, and in a few more minutes was in her usual miniskirt with her usual tube top. She put her hair up and then walked over to where a big space was emptied in her room. She began her day with a crapton of sit-ups and one-arm push-ups. Then she lifted weights for a while, before she went to her chin-up bar, where she practiced her Iron Grip chin-ups, lifting her body off the ground with only her thumb and index finger of her flesh-and-blood hand. Then she went to work on her punching bag. That was when Alex came in and said her car was stolen. She looked at him rather dumbfoundedly for a few moments. "... Will you excuse me a moment?" She then turned to her punching bag again. Anger contorted her face and she unleashed a fast barrage of punches and kicks that ripped the poor thing apart. "MY FREAKIN CAR! I WILL MURDER THE THIEF, I WILL EAT THEIR VERY BONES, I WILL CHOP THEIR BALLS OFF AND SHOVE THEM WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE NO MORE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" And with that final raged scream, she stared blankly back at Alex. "That is all. Now, GO FIND IT!!"
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:46 pm

"... Will you excuse me a moment?" "MY FREAKIN CAR! I WILL MURDER THE THIEF, I WILL EAT THEIR VERY BONES, I WILL CHOP THEIR BALLS OFF AND SHOVE THEM WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE NO MORE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" That is all. Now, GO FIND IT!!" Alex looked at her a moment. He smiled evilly. he then said as calmly as he couldJay I love you like my own blood sister. But I couldn't find that car if i tried. Now wait a bit i got some people working on it in the underground. Julio came out at this moment and sorta came to retrieve his watch from Alex. He forgot about taking that from him when he first got it.He shrugged and moved out. He too his room where Mizore was waiting for him to talk about some details for the kid and shit. He had also gotten the door for the movers who were moving Janis-Illona into her new crib. He should really think about making a nursery soon a few of the prostitutes had given birth and it was getting noisy. Some had given there babies to a orphange others kept em to raise. A few Days Later he got the call saying they were bringing the car back. He opened the door for them at about two in the morning. He was surprised at how Mizore was awake at this time too.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:28 pm

Jay stared blankly at Alex for a moment, gave a gracious nod to Mizore, and then delivered unto Alex a devastating testicle-cruncher with her right automail leg. "I SAID FIND IT!!" As he left, and the movers came in with the crib, Jay got one of the girls to watch Janis-Ilona for her. She then went to the garage, got Alex's motorcycle and shot off down the street for the caged boxing bar. She did not return home for the rest of that day. At that bar, she ate three meals, and racked up an impressive 43 knockouts, to the point that the manager forced her to remove her automail arm, and wear a lot of padding on her legs and other arm. She still continued to win like that, for the last 12 of those 43. Then, when the bar closed, she went home on the bike, drunk off her feet, way to drunk to drive. Then she went home and smoked relentlessly until morning. This cycle repeated until the day Alex was told they'd found her car.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Julio had just so happened to step infront of jay as she tried to kick him to ask alex something. Julio fell to the ground in pain and Alex was a good distance away form jay as he left. He actually liked the new jay. Except for her taking his bike she was chill. Though this last day was crucial to his plan. As he inspected the car he saw they had repainted. as he saw the additions he smiled broadly. He know had to get Jay who was probably smoking or a sleep. He figured dragging her would get him shot. and picking her would have him in the doghouse with mizore. He chose the later. as he got to Jay's room whether she was awake or not he would pick her up and haul her over his shoulder. He then went down and brought her to the garrage. she would see her new car which looked almost exactly the same except for a few buttons on the dashboard and a trigger on the steering wheel.Sorry about tricking you Jay but this was a present for your birthday. he then moved back even though he wore armor enough to protect a tank he knew jay. she would get at him some way.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:31 pm

"CRETARIAN SCUM! I said KNEEL!" Jay's steel-toed boot came crashing down in a mighty roar of wind as the terrified Cretarian was felled to the ground by his head. In the end, he was decapitated in a kneeling position. Jay broke out in cackling maniacal laughter and...

And she was in Alex's arms, slung over his shoulder, headed to the garage? Jay quickly rolled to the side with a battle cry, landing on his neck and pulling him down to the ground, landing him under her as she held her fist to hois face. It did NOT help that Jay slept naked either... WHY DID HE NOT CONSIDER THESE THINGS!? "Alex, are you really trying to carry me somewhere in my SLEEP? I had JUST conquered Dietrich and his third cousin twice removed was KNEELING to me like the little HO he is!! And WHY would you attempt such a thing ANYWAYS, KNOWING I sleep Au-Naturale`? THINK FOR ONCE!" Then, calmly as ever, Jay rolled off of him, and gestured for him to lead the way, as she ripped the curtain off of a window and draped it around herself, tying it wso that it wouldn't fall off.

She walked with him to the garage, wondering why they were there until she saw the car. WHAT!? Well, Jay didn't believe the thief would just return it so kindly as this, nor that Alex could have gotten it back so easily. He must have hidden it and she'd been duped! She found herself to be correct when he explained that it was a trick for her birthday present. Jay stared blankly at him for a few moments, before slapping her forehead, shaking her head. "[color=white... You realize that it ISN'T my birthday? Right?[/color]"
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:48 pm

CRETARIAN SCUM! I said KNEEL! odd how she spoke in her sleep. He then moved with her until she pinned him her bareness was overlooked as he looked at her. her fist was held to his face and he shrugged. He figured this wold happen. Alex, are you really trying to carry me somewhere in my SLEEP? I had JUST conquered Dietrich and his third cousin twice removed was KNEELING to me like the little HO he is!! And WHY would you attempt such a thing ANYWAYS, KNOWING I sleep Au-Naturale`? THINK FOR ONCE! she got off and walked with him to the garage. "... You realize that it ISN'T my birthday? Right?" You Realize I don't care and it is your only present right. he shrugged and waved her over to the car. Now check out your upgrades. The rocket launcher in the A the sub machine guns in the lights and the personalized exhaust flame thrower. Mizore pointed out all of these and a few other add ons with ease. she then picked Alex by the ear and dragged him to a corner after jay spoke next.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Jay grinned. "Oh, woe is me. All I get for my early-birthday is a souped up luxury sedan, which now has enough added weapons to qualify for a Tank Endorsement on my liscense. Which is good, because I have one~ But anyways, even though your actions DID indirectly land about 120 guys in the hospital, thanks. It's a real pretty job too, I can't even see the upgrades, except for the little missile tube behind the hood ornie." She walked casually around the vehicle, inspecting it as she went. She even reached over the door to press the left head-light trigger, her face perking up[ as a blitz of bullets hit the wall of the garage. Well, well, well, Alex had outdone himself! Modded her car and such, now it was fit for combat! Not to mention it just slid right through turns. But now she had guns, a mounted missile launcher, and a flamethrower! Haha~ She just had to turn back to Alex, grin him and give him a hug, before sitting in the driver's seat, ready to GO!
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next