Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Destruction Sucks - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Destruction Sucks - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Destruction Sucks - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Destruction Sucks - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Destruction Sucks - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Destruction Sucks - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Destruction Sucks - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Destruction Sucks - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Destruction Sucks - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Destruction Sucks - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Destruction Sucks

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Destruction Sucks - Page 8 Empty Re: Destruction Sucks

Post by Spotlight Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:43 pm

"Well, well, well~ Someone's looking pretty sexy right now. Well, besides me and Mizore. And if I thought you were sexy anyways, but you know what I mean! And a lovely fedora, one of nature's best inventions!"
"Not for you Jay though thanks for the compliment. And Mizore you look simply gorgeous same to you Jay."
Then they arrived at the reunion. 
"Okay guys, this giant guy righ-WHOA!"[/color]
"Tiny, Tiny Wolverine! Jay, it's so great to see you again!! I haven't seen you since Johnson's funeral. How's life been?
Nice to meet ya though I thought you'd be bigger from Jay's description. Alex flet a tad left out and hugged tiny against his better judgement. Tiny reciprocated with a bone crushing bear hug. He winced in pain regretting this decision deeply.
"Sapphire Wolverine. I'm Tiny's wife. It is SO nice to see you Jay, and to meet your friends." Hesmiled at her stretching a bit from tiny's hug. Tiny had dislocated his shoulder blade and it was only through his will that he had not exclaimed in pain. Relaxing his muscles his bone popped into place noticeably with a wince of pain.
"Slink. Great seeing yhou again Jay, and nice to meet you two. And before you ask, yeah... I smoke. A lot. Just saying. Oh yeah, and you probably care less about THIS, but in case you were wondering, I am indeed half-lizard." Alex smiled as he made his comment. This looked like the beginning of a good friendship. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Jay grinned as Alex and Mizore met her friends, and laughed as Tiny stood, a bit confused, as Alex backed from his hug, looking a bit in pain. Then the reunion commenced, or the official services and stuff, anyways. Some officers came in, set up some tables of food, and left, and the group went to eat. A bit into the snacks, Sapphire went into the military base, as Slink and Tiny nodded to each other and came over, grinning. Jay looked at them, happy, but confused at their expressions. "What is it?" they just stood there and Jay was about to ask again, when Sapphire came back with a teeny tiny baby wrapped in a pink blanket. Jay gasped and ran over, getting a bit more girl-ish than normal, and held it, smiling. "Aww... So what's her name, Sapphire?" Sapphire smiled at Jay. "I don't know. I had her recently, and since me and Tiny have little Ruby back home with my parents, we want you to have her. So what's her name?" And Jay stood there, struck in confusion. After a good while, she blinked. "... I uh... Are y-you sure, Sapphire? Well then... Janis Ilona. The two greatest people in my life. My great-grandmother, and my mentor. Is it a good name?" And Sapphire nodded her approval as Tiny and Slink grinned at each other. Then Jay ran over to excitedly show Alex and Mizore...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Alex sat down after a while the food was pretty good. He and Mizore enjoyed it her enjoying the ones that were cold. He then moved along as Jay was called over by some friends. Alex and Mizore sat down and started to chat a bit Jay started to walk over to them Alex noticing she was varying something. Mizore kissed him gaining back his attention and as they kissed Jay came over with a small baby in a pink blanket. They broke the kiss and Mizore looked at the baby. She than said "Aww so cute what's her name? Alex you gotta look she's so cute~ If I had kids I would want a daughter wouldn't you Alex" he then looked at the baby and nodded with a smile. The baby was cute then he heard the last part where he looked at her and whispered in her ear. Whatever you want
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:04 pm

Jay grinned, her face lit up in delight. She'd always wanting kids someday, and now that desire had been fullfilled. "Janis-Ilona. She's just so freakin adorable..." Then she caught the last part of Mizore's words, and smiled. "Thinking about kids already, Mizore? Hehe, well I know when you do have kids, you'll be a great mom. And Alex, you're gonna be an awesome dad." And she hugged each of them as Slink, Tiny and Sapphire came over again. Slink offered Jay, Alex, and Mizore a cigerette, and Jay had Sapphire hold the baby while she smoked her's. "So, Alex, right? Jay hasn't caused you too much pain yet, hm? She can be a bit violent, you know. Hehe." Jay shot him a look, and he put his hands up, grinning. "Well, it's true, Jay-Jay. It hurts to be around you sometimes. Right, Tiny?" Tiny grinned and nodded. Meanwhile, Jay was chilling near Alex. "So, how are you liking the reunion? Not as bad as it seemed back at the hotel, eh?"
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:47 pm

"Janis-Ilona. She's just so freakin adorable..."
"Aww such a nice name"
"Thinking about kids already, Mizore? Hehe, well I know when you do have kids, you'll be a great mom. And Alex, you're gonna be an awesome dad." She hugged them both as he was rather nervous. She said she wanted kids and he did too he just hoped she didn't want them now. He needed a smoke and he tried to find one in his pocket but he was out. Then Slink came over and offered one to him and Mizore. Mizore declined and Alex took his and light up with some fancy making the spark travel so thin that it wasn't noticeable till his cig was lit and he blew out some smoke. Then he began to relax and he said Thanks Jay
"So, Alex, right? Jay hasn't caused you too much pain yet, hm? She can be a bit violent, you know. Hehe." Alex laughed as he asked that. He then looked at him and said. We met fighting over a tab. She has caused me more than enough pain."Well, it's true, Jay-Jay. It hurts to be around you sometimes. Right, Tiny?" he laughed as Jay feigned innocence. That's bull and you know it Jay he gave jay a look that meant don't lie. "So, how are you liking the reunion? Not as bad as it seemed back at the hotel, eh?" Yea it wasn't as bad. The suit was though and by the way you deceived Tiny I thought he'd be larger. he shrugged it off and smiled his date still fawning over the baby as he finished his cig with one last drag.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:31 pm

Jay looked at Alex, a bit surprised at him. "You think? Thanks. Janis Furor was my Great-Grandma, and Ilona, as you know, was my mentor. So little Janis-Ilona's gonna grow up and be great like they were." She hadn't really minded that he thought it was a good name, but more the fact that it didn't seem very Alexy to say something like that. She grinned at his answer to Slink's question, though. "Yup! Same way I meet half the people I meet~ That, or I was contract-killing someone!" Then she stuck her tongue out at Alex. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! You're just jealous~ That I'm prettier than you, Alex~" And she laughed, knowing he could not deny such a statement. She knew she was a bit too aggressive, but that was Jay, and she could not deny what was inside~ She then looked at Alex, skeptically. "Bigger? Alex, he's 8 and a half feet, and a third of a ton of pualmost pure muslce and bone! What did you think he'd be like!?"
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:50 pm

"You think? Thanks. Janis Furor was my Great-Grandma, and Ilona, as you know, was my mentor. So little Janis-Ilona's gonna grow up and be great like they were." She grinned and he sorta sunk down in his seat he wanted some booze and he needed it now. "Yup! Same way I meet half the people I meet~ That, or I was contract-killing someone!"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah! You're just jealous~ That I'm prettier than you, Alex~"
Yea yea right
"Bigger? Alex, he's 8 and a half feet, and a third of a ton of pualmost pure muslce and bone! What did you think he'd be like!?"
Yes I thought he would be more muscled. Anyway where is the booze. I prefer to not be sober if you get my drift. Mizore was now holding the child fawning over the child wondering if Alex wanted a child anytime soon. She hoped he did. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Tiny grinned. "More muscled? Jay needs to stop exaggerating so much. I might be strong, but It's not like I'm some kind of Superman-wannabe or anything. Can't lift skyscrapers, Jay, I'm afraid." And, in response to Alex's next question, he went over to the table of food and brought back a good sized cooler of various boozes and such. Taking from it a 16 ounce can of beer, he passed it around. Slink got a regular 8 ounce can of beer, Sapphire got a wine cooler, and Jay retrieved for herself a nicely sized bottle of high proof vodka. As everyone got their drinks, she grinned and did a toast. "To eh... Friendhsip! And booze! Especially that one. Hehe~" And she grinned as everyone joined in her toast. Now that smokes and drinks were in order, the fun would commence very soon...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:43 pm

More muscled? Jay needs to stop exaggerating so much. I might be strong, but It's not like I'm some kind of Superman-wannabe or anything. Can't lift skyscrapers, Jay, I'm afraid. Alex shrugged he was high when she explained it. So he barely remembered the details. He knew she described him as large. He laughed and then Tiny got the booze. As everyone got his drinks he grabbed a heineken. Popping the cap off he took a swig. Mizore had taken a tropical wine cooler. As they raised their drinks the baby with her bottle. He then realized something. 
"To eh... Friendhsip! And booze! Especially that one. Hehe~" he drank to that and so did Mizore and everyone else. As they drank Alex who was feeling more cheerful asked Jay. Who's the kid's parents Jay and you named her she staying with you? he then took another swig finishing his beer. The kid was back as far as he was concerned. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:19 pm

Jay took a good swig of vodka, and grinned. Sapphire smiled and explained it to Alex. "Well, since me and Tiny already have a daughter, we wanted Jay to raise this one. I have a feeling she's going to do well." Jay nodded as she explained it. She was still surprised they'd just done that, no warning or anything. But they couldn't have done anything better. It would have taken a lifetime to repay them, if Tiny hadn't already told her that she didn't need to. Slink grinned, puffed a cloud of smoke, and drank a bit of beer. "Well, I think kids are great and all, but personally, I don't think I'm going to be having any. Not really the child-friendly type, and who in their right mind would pass on the genetics of a government experiment? What about you, Alex? You goonna have any kids some day?"
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:11 am

"Well, since me and Tiny already have a daughter, we wanted Jay to raise this one. I have a feeling she's going to do well." Alex groaned under his breath un noticed to all except for Mizore who nudged him under the table and probably Jay. He wasn't looking forward to losing sleep. Mizore already kept him up with some recent odd demands. He wasn't sure about it but he then saw the side of her wine cooler. It was non alcoholic so there was a chance but Alex shrugged it off. 
"Well, I think kids are great and all, but personally, I don't think I'm going to be having any. Not really the child-friendly type, and who in their right mind would pass on the genetics of a government experiment? What about you, Alex? You goonna have any kids some day?"
"Yea I thought about it and I would like some. At least one kid though not now. Though if I had one now I would still support the mother and the kid." Mizore smiled and said "I am glad you feel that way cause I am pregnant." Alex was a tad shocked but he guessed it was possible. He then saw Slink give him a evil smile. Alex muttered something under his breath then said in drachman "You sure Mizore? she nodded and he sighed. Well I guess were having that baby."
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:09 am

Jay caught a groan from Alex as Sapphire explained that she would be the mother of the child. Putting her hands on her hips, Jay leaned towards him and stuck her tongue out. "It's my daughter, Alex, it's not like you have to rai-" She spoke a bit too soon, as Mizore started talking. Jay's eyes widened a bit, and she almost died from shock. Way to tell it straight, Mizore. "Erem... As I was saying. It's not like you have to raise MY kid... You have to raise YOUR kid~" Jay grinned and slapped Alex on the back, as Slink gave him a grin, and Tiny went with his wife to go talk to Mizore about what she might name it and such. And somehow the military reunion of a specialized anti-terrorist unit turned into a baby shower-type thing... Odd...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:05 pm

"It's my daughter, Alex, it's not like you have to rai-" Alex looked at jay. Her hands were on her hips and he was still drinking. The nudge he got From Mizore making him cough a bit after swallowing. He then went back to his drink as she said "Erem... As I was saying. It's not like you have to raise MY kid... You have to raise YOUR kid~"
Yea I got it but we both know I'm bound to corrupt that kid and my own and you the same. Mizore left with tiny and his wife to talk about baby names and such and thus didnt hear his comment  He then shrugged and looked at Slink. He needed a fight and Slink looked to be the best candidate at the moment. He took another drink he would ask for the fight if someone interesting didn't come soon. Hell even midget man would be welcome. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Jay grinned and shrugged. "It's not corruption if they are raised that way~" And so saying, she left to go check on Janis-Ilona. Slink chilled with Alex for a bit, cigerette sticking out of his mouth If anyone in the world smoked as much as Slink did, then it's a miracle they hadn't died of lung disease years ago. But, he eventually moved, having spotted a shiny red Ferrari pulling up. Dressed in burgundy uniform, with a gold cape, five stars shimmering on his uniform, the one and only Micro-Midget-Mini-Candy-Treat emerged from the car, saluted a guard at the entrance, and entered. He waved at Alex and Slink, before removing his cape and the jacket of his Frostdeathian uniform. "Ello, Mr. Spotlight! I came by to join the party, and who do I find but you! Care for our fight to be now, then? And I warn you again: Go as far all out as you can~" And everyone crowded around, to watch the fight...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:44 pm

As jay left to check on the kid Alex and Slink chilled a bit. Then as Slink left a red Ferrari came up and Alex smiled. The one driving was none other then the very midget he had to fight. Taking out his iPod and gloves he smiled now all he needed was an amplifier and some headphones. So he dug a bit deeper and found his skullcandy pocket amp that made his headphones extra loud. Having them in hand he spoke. "Ello, Mr. Spotlight! I came by to join the party, and who do I find but you! Care for our fight to be now, then? And I warn you again: Go as far all out as you can~" I intend to but let's take this outside don't want to ruin the party So he Darky and everyone else went outside as Alex sat down and set up his amplifier iPod and everything already wearing his gloves. Oh this will be fun. Then he remembered his warning. Please stay as far away as you deem safe as my sound hurts and the fire will burn you. So stay a good distance away and children should be kept to where you can't hear it. from his seat on the floor he smiled as everyone backed up. He was sure this would be a fun fight.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Jay grinned as the fight began. "HIT HIM BELOW THE BELT, ALEX!! Whooo!" Darky sweatdropped and looked at Jay. "THE FIGHT HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET!!!" Turning his attention back to Alex, he smiled. "Watch out for me, kay? I'm fast..." And he rocketed from his spot. While he may have been an ex-homunculus then, from his fight beforehand, he retained most of his skills, the exception being his shadows and plants, though his alchemy covered the latter to an extent. With amazingly fast movements, he was almost a blur, and unleashed unholy terror with a series of high-speed kicks and punches at Alex. he hadn't lied when he said for Alex to make sure he didn't underestimate him...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:41 pm

"HIT HIM BELOW THE BELT, ALEX!! Whooo!"Alex waved Jays cheering off. She may have been like his sister but she was a liability and a distraction in this fight. She would not distract him this time. He then heard Darky's Rebuttal. [color=#ff6666]"THE FIGHT HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET!!! Watch out for me, kay? I'm fast..." as he finished that Darky began to run but as the first step was taken Alex activated his dog whistle adjusting it for Darky specifically the frequency would cause mild effects on him. Using his alchemy he pumped it louder knocking out his vision temporarily. Alex then stood up and laughed a bit. Forgot to say I'm not sure if you can beat sound. But Lets start this with a bang shall we. Now be glad I just made it blind you I could do much worse.he than took his katana out of his sheethe. He than twirled it slowly waiting for darky to respond seeing as the blndness inhibited his first attack causing a few bruises on his left side but nothing much else
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Darky was blinded by the sounds, but didn't let it distract him. He closed his eyes, grinning. Why leave them open, if they were useless? "Good move!" Grinning still, he waved his hands for the crowd to back further away, and clapped his hands together. Fancy blue alchemy auras glowed in the air faintly, as various gases began to solidify and fuse with phosforus and hydrogen, to make tiny red rose petals. They then rained down gently touching the ground all around the pair. Unbeknownst to Alex, they were like tiny landmines, but on a smaller scale. The explosions would hurt, but they were too small and weak to cause major damage. Then, he unsheathed Shatterpoint, now just a cracked and ugly sword, since it couldn't 'shatter' anymore. He held it up, hearing a katana coming at him, and blocked the blow.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Good move! he smiled as moved then the alchemy began. pink petals began to fall. he looked a moment and saw a few hit the ground. the explosion surprised him but he shrugged it off as he pointed the ipod at Darky. he then said Such tiny explosions i expect more give me a challenge Darky. now he gauged the air around around him and had it create a colloum of flame around himself. Making a spark it ignited leaving him relatively safe aside from the burns from earlier. he had gotten a few explosions to the chest but nothing serious. he then glared at Darky. he then smiled and laughed. He twirled his sword for a good while before deciding that he should stop playing games. He spun one last time and pointed the sword at Darky flicking his gloved finger across the spark cloth ray skin he smiled as a tiny flame traveled in a line towards Darky getting into a fireball as it got closer.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Darky grinned as he heard his bombs suceed in fullfilling their purposes. "Not trying to tear you up TOO bad, you know? Hehe~ If you want more, you shall see more, though!" And at that, more was to be seen... The still-blind child dashed around his target, as he smelled fire. Waving his hands near it, he confirmed that a pillar of flames was in place there. He then backflipped away, only to hear a streak of fire being shot at him, emerging into a fireball as it neared. He grinned, and flexed his fingers. He performed a nice little spin-kick, dodging out of the way, while slinging some dirt into the fireball, dampening its power. Then, he slammed his hands together again, but instead of the gentle rain of roses, over the whole area, a dense cloud of petals rained directly into the column of flame, at high speeds. As it neared the top of the pillar, they detonated with much more force than previously, sending powerful blast-winds out, breaking the column apart from the inside, and possibly injuring Alex.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Not trying to tear you up TOO bad, you know? Hehe~ If you want more, you shall see more, though!" He smiled until his pillar was destroyed by the bombs. the resulting explosion gave him more burns along his neck but the suit remained untouched due to its flame resistant cloth. He stood up as the explosion burned the feather in his hat. taking off the hat he tossed it to the side. he then twirled his sword not attacking yet. he then moved along a small path walking at a snails pace he said. Well that was a close shave how about we finish this. he gave an evil smirk as he put in some earplugs. he then ran forward at Darky. as he got as close as he felt would be too close he cranked up the volume and used his alchemy. The sound would numb out Darky's body making him a prisoner in his own body. but that would come later he saw a few at the edge of the circle fall there eyes open and they were breathing but just left immobile in their body.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:48 pm

Darky listened as Alex survived his attack. He hadn't meant to kill him anyways, but y'know... He walked out of it standing, and fighting! Then, he was about to attack with alchemy bonce more, when he heard Alex speaking and suddenly his body went really numb. He felt like he was floating on air! Like he didn't have a physical form anymore. And blinded, he could barely stand, having lost his sense of touch as well. But he did manage to clumsily move forward, after a few moments of regaining his balance, and attempted to use his remaining three senses to manuever himself towards Alex. In a lightning fast blizzard of motion, he unleashed his family trademark attack. "This is the infamous Invidia Family Kata! My Great-Great-Grandad taught it to me not too long ago!" And in a series of amazingly fast punches and kicks, he made an attempt to get in a good fifty solid blows, each striking for the weakest bones, muscles, and nerves on Alex's body, effectively ending with a flat-handed strike to the back of his neck, with enough force to send him hurtling to the ground, several feet away, feeling like putty. And to finish this devastating attack, he did a backflip away, and used the strongest version of his alchemy he knew then, a single rose, fired from his hands at Alex. If they hit him, it would explode with the strength of a stick of dynamite. But somehow, he knew it wouldn't hit him directly...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:12 pm

watching Darky clumsily move forward he let his iPod repeat the whistle. then he saw that he was gaining back enough feeling to walk. it was probably his homunculus skills allowing him to do so but even so Alex took to the flame alchemy manipulating the air to shape a whale. then he got back up after being stricken at every weak point his body had. he fell and as Darky made a larger petal it firing he flicked his fingers trying to snap luckily a spark came and collided with the petal as the whale formed. Alex got up and stretched as he pointed his iPod at Darky. he then used the inner transmutation circle. this one used sound to injure like bass. he then made it so loud as he set the whistle to oscillate. it sent several amped up alchemy Bass pulses at him. he tried to finish this as quickly as possible.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Darky listened, having successfully both trucked the numbness, and having even gotten out two of his strongest attacks (A shame, really, compared to his former feats, such as performing a self-dissection or causing a Quintuple Supernova at close range!) Nonetheless, he believed he was doing well. Then he heard the sound of the bass attack. He heard it, first. Then he felt it. It hit him like a transfer truck moving 140 mph, carrying a cargo of two dozen elephants and a ton of lead, you better believe it! The force was enough to send him hurtling backwards at a high speed, crashing not only past the crowd, smart enough to move away, but into the building behind them. Curse his weight, so small! He flew too easily... Anywho, he climbed from the debris, a grin on his face, and his body pretty badly bruised and bleeding. "That seems like enough, eh, Mr. Corde? Haha~ You win, and did so marvelously, if I may say so myself~ Lovely good match."
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:10 am

That seems like enough, eh, Mr. Corde? Haha~ You win, and did so marvelously, if I may say so myself~ Lovely good match. Yea it was a rather profitable exercise for me. he laughed as he began to walk he forgot about the recoil turning off the ambient noise left from his ipod he moved to shake Darky's hand. his hat now on his head. he coughed up some blood and moved on afterwords none dripped onto his suit though some of the blood was dripping down to his lip. Shit the blood was crimson and it was thick from view. He forgot all about his medical condition. Damn Hughes Syndrome makes his blood thicker and stickier then normal. He cursed it as he walked back to through the crowd joining family and friends for a drink and bit more food. Mizore joined him trying to clean him up a bit as slink smacked him on the back causing a small wince of pain to ripple across his face.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next