Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Destruction Sucks - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Destruction Sucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Destruction Sucks - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Destruction Sucks - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Destruction Sucks - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Destruction Sucks - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Destruction Sucks - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Destruction Sucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Destruction Sucks - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Destruction Sucks - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Destruction Sucks

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Destruction Sucks - Page 2 Empty Re: Destruction Sucks

Post by Spotlight Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:25 am

"Whoops, accidentally got you again... I suck at practice fights..."
"Heehee! I practically majored in blocking alchemy! Try me~"
"Jackcrap! Ouch, ow... Nice move, Alex... 'Fraid I have to call it quits though. Thirsty and I need whiskey stat. Good match! You are the BEAST at fighting!" 
"Holy crap... Ouch, this is like, a month's pay! Plus more! How am I gonna pay 3,400 bucks on this? Unless..." "Oh, Alex... I don't know what to do! My tab is 3,400 and it's due now, of all times! I needed that money... Do-do you think you pay for it? Pretty please? For me?"

He looked at her after a stunning kick and getting burned she admitted defeat. He than went into the bar paying what he owed was the first of his problems. As she called him over he heard her problem he was about to say know until she looked at him with that face. He wondered to himself what is with every women he knows doing that to him. He than sighed and took out his wallet.  Taking a debit card out he had Randy take it out of the inheritance his uncle had insisted he save for a bad day. I got it but it is going to cost you sal. I am an alchemist and I believe in equivalent exchange. What's in this for me seeing as I paid.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:48 am

Jay grinned and just to keep in a cute character, she did the little jumping up and down, clapping thing,and ran over and hugged Alex. "Oh thanks soo, much Alex, I promise you won't regret it!" Truth be told? Most likely, he would regret it. But Jay wouldn't TELL him that, now would she? Not after saving 34 hundred Cenz that could be put to better use than life's neccesities (Alchohol, Tobacco, and Narcotics, mostly... And food and shelter, I guess.) Besides, after that fight, she felt she'd earned it. She HAD let him win, by foreiting to keep liquored up! But then came the catch... There's always a catch. He told her she would have to pay him back somehow! Oh great. Well what did Jay have that was worth that much... Hmm... Not her weapons, they were too precious to her... Money would render the whole thing pointless... Huh. Jay. Was. Stumped. Finally, after much thought, she snapped her fingers. "I got it! How about sometime I take you to a club with me! A real nice one, on me. How's that sound, Alex, my boy?" Grinning, she nodded as if to confirm what she said was true. And it was! jay never broke her promises. Sometime later on, they WOULD go to a nice club together, with Jay paying. Knowing Jay though, the club idea was mainly because she liked getting wasted, and she would most likely pick out a strip club. But hey, he got to go somewhere for free! that in itself was worthy of his deed!
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:51 pm

As he said he would pay she did some sort of act. She jumped up clapping like a school girl. She than hugged him him wincing as he expected her to hit him. Oh thanks soo, much Alex, I promise you won't regret it!" he looked at her and said Oh cut the crap. You had me with the face and I payed you got what you wanted. As no matter what you say I feel I am gonna regret this shit.  
He then ordered two bottles of rum. He than heard her offer.
 I got it! How about sometime I take you to a club with me! A real nice one, on me. How's that sound, Alex, my boy?he looked at her and dug in his pocket. Finding a xingese coin he took it in his hand showing it to her he said. I can't decide so let's let fate decide. I'm gonna flip this coin. Heads I accept and Tails I don't and you gotta make me another offer
As he flipped the coin the coin flipped high. As it landed in his hand he placed it on the table and moved away. The coin was tails up and he looked at her for the deal. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:05 pm

Jay smiled as he caught her in her act, and shrugged. "Girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do~" She then watched him pull out a coin to flip. Heads she didn't have to find another idea, tails she had to think again. Please be heads, please be heads... And it was... Tails! Jay scowled at the coin for a moment, before putting on her thinking cap. Not literally, since no one actually HAS a thinking cap, but anyways, she thought about it... What could she do... Eventually, after long thoughts, she managed to scrap SOME idea together. Her idea was to go find someone to think for her. But there was no one around, so she was out of ideas! Then as luck would have it, 2 or 3 sexy ladies walked in, and Jay had her idea... Well, an idea for Alex, instead of her normal pervy ideas under such circumstances! She put up a finger for him to wait and ran over to the girls. She explained how her friend was lonely, but wanted a good girl to be with him, and lied that he was rich, but didn't want anyone to know, so they would want him more. Very quickly, they were hounding Alex about how great he was, and Jay grinned. "Now how bout I take you for a meal to repay you. The girls can come toooo~" And in her mind, a triumphant mini-Jay was dancing Michael Jackson style, proud of her work...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:26 pm

Alex looked at her and smiled. She had something he admired then she walked over to a few girls by the door. He than saw her start to talk them up. She saw a few giggles and then they all gave him a lustful gaze. Taking a drink of his rum he took long gulps trying to figure out what she was doing and not caring. His movements were getting blurred and his speach was slurring he shrugged as the Jay came back with the thhree girls. the three girls suurounded him and started giving him compliments.
Now how bout I take you for a meal to repay you. The girls can come toooo~ He looked at her the glaze in his eye making it clear he was drunk. he than looked over to the door getting up he would take out a little bag fro his pocket as a man in a purple suit rolled up.
The man would move towards them and say Hey look Its a nigga in a purple suit. THe girls dipped under the table and hid while the man came over and introduced himself as "A Pimp Named Slickback" he laughed as he countinued to say he had misplaced his merchandise here. saying the pimps prayer he back handed the first girl.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:39 pm

Jay smiled, and noticed by the look in his eye that Alex was drunk off his feet. Then she watched as a guy in purple came up. Obviously, Jay recognized him immediately, as she did almost every underground power she saw. "Hey, what's up, Slick, man? They your girls? Sorry, man, didn't even notice. How bout I make it up to you with some of this?smiling still, Jay hunted through her belt-pouch for a small syringe. Heroin was the currency of the pimps, next to money itself. She slipped him the needle, smiling. Then she turned to Alex. "Oh yeah, this is Slickback, Alex. Old friend of mine. We go way back.Don't worry about him, he's cool." She then saw Slickback slap one of the girls, and did a little wagging finger. "Speaking morally, that's not nice. Say your sorry. Business-wise, it's not a smart idea to damage the merchandise~ Just some advice." Jay smiled and drained a bit more whiskey, waiting to see what came next...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:02 am

Alex would look at the dude in the purple suit. he was fair enough and after the girl was smacked he tried to find a bag. the bag in his pocket was full of some weed. taking another drink he laughed until one of them tried to pick pocket him. he grabbed the girls hand and said Hell no your not getting my money. he than heard Jay talk listening in after taking his wallet and putting it in his front pocket instead of his back pocket.
Hey, what's up, Slick, man? They your girls? Sorry, man, didn't even notice. How bout I make it up to you with some of this? Oh yeah, this is Slickback, Alex. Old friend of mine. We go way back.Don't worry about him, he's cool. Speaking morally, that's not nice. Say your sorry. Business-wise, it's not a smart idea to damage the merchandise~ Just some advice. he smiled as did she not caring much for introductions.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:36 am

Slickback laughed and looked at Jay, remembering her. "Yeah, yeah, they my girls. You should be too, and I keep tellin you, but you ain't listenin. Lotta money be made here. Ah well. And thanks for the stuff, but I don't do apologies, specially not the stuff I sell. And I don't leave bruises, so it's all cool."Jay grinned and turned to Slickback. "Oh yeah, like I wanna quit my nice paying stable, legal job to be a whore. You're still whacked up on something if you think I'm that stupid, or desperate! Oh yeah, and this is Alex, the guy your girls are trying to rob. I would tell them not to do that if I were you, he can fight real good. Almost as awesome as yours truly! ...Or as good, I guess, y'know." She smiled and took nother swig of whiskey.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:09 am

Alex looked at Jay and A Pimp Named Slickback. He drunk more of his rum as some lecherous men came over and the women started to talk to them trying to get their money. Yeah, yeah, they my girls. You should be too, and I keep tellin you, but you ain't listenin. Lotta money be made here. Ah well. And thanks for the stuff, but I don't do apologies, specially not the stuff I sell. And I don't leave bruises, so it's all cool.
Oh yeah, like I wanna quit my nice paying stable, legal job to be a whore. You're still whacked up on something if you think I'm that stupid, or desperate! Oh yeah, and this is Alex, the guy your girls are trying to rob. I would tell them not to do that if I were you, he can fight real good. Almost as awesome as yours truly! ...Or as good, I guess, y'know.
He looked at their exchange and laughed in his drunken stupor.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:14 am

Jay stood there and talked about many things with her pimping friend, and eventually managed to get together a lovely plan. To repay him for calling over the hookers, she managed to get the remaining prostitutes, Slickback, Alex, and herself outside in an alley. Then she pulled out a wide array of narcotics of various type, as she'd been in need of some stuff for a while. "Kay then guys, here's the deal: Pick your drug, do it. Easy, right? Just don't take too much! I pay good money for this stuff, and it's getting tough to get these days!" So saying, she chose a bag of crystal meth and started to fill up her gas tank, so to speak, while looking to Alex. "Anything you'd like, my boy? Anything at all? Just take it~"

(~(XP Had to crap this post out from the bottom of my brain, but it ish done. xD)~)
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:13 am

Alex looked at jay and shrugged smiling in his stupor. Jay owed him but what was she doing. She then pulled him and the girls outside. Before long she had laid down a variety of narcotics.Kay then guys, here's the deal: Pick your drug, do it. Easy, right? Just don't take too much! I pay good money for this stuff, and it's getting tough to get these days! before long everyone else had taken there drug of choice and he was left to chose. Jay looked at him at that moment and saidAnything you'd like, my boy? Anything at all? Just take it~ He took out his lighter and cig paper and began rolling up as soon as she finished. He rolled up his weed in the paper. He than looked at her as she chose crystal meth. He smiled and moved over to her. Before he could gain his senses he had kissed her. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:24 am

Well then... That was a bit odd. Under normal circumstances, Jay would've flipped and beheaded him on the spot, and burned everything in the vicinity in a blind rage. But she was too high and drunk to really care. She she let him do what he had to do, but didn't give anything back, and when he moved away, she just sorta stared at him with an eyebrow cocked, and lightly slapped him with her automail hand- Light=a normal powered punch- and spit a few times. "Dude. Not cool. If you wanted some tongue action, you should probably just do as follows. Not kiss me." And to explain her point, Jay tossed Slickback a cenz or two, and grabbed one of the girls and made out with her for a minute, before moving back to Alex. "That oughta tell you two things. For one, I don't roll that way. Another, just do as I did, and life should be easier on your poor pervy skull, kay?" And as if nothing had really happened, she went back to her meth, leaving Alex either confused or just a bit disturbed by her total lack of care.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:30 am

After kissing her he backed up enough only to receive a painful slap to the jaw. She than tossed slickback a few cenz and she made out with the girl next to her for a minute. He was too drunk to really care and was entranced bye them till they ended. 
Dude. Not cool. If you wanted some tongue action, you should probably just do as follows. Not kiss me. That oughta tell you two things. For one, I don't roll that way. Another, just do as I did, and life should be easier on your poor pervy skull, kay?
  As she kissed the girl he gave slickback a look and he sent one of his girls over. She grinded on him and started to take pleasure with every movement. He didn't even notice her words cause when she was talking near the end the girl had started to give him head in the darker corner of the alley. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:11 pm

Jay watched Alex, still a bit high, and did the most logical thing possible under the given circumstances: As Jay was most known for her randomness under the influence of any influential substances, she did the obvious, and broke out in a giggle fit. "You are such a freakin player, man! I mean, like, HOW do you do all this crap, man? Like, is there some sort of trick to that? You get a girl in like, 5 minutes, holy crap, you need to be my wingman or or something, like seriously! Ahahaha!" And Jay then fell over, still laughing, having hit the maximum level of high and drunk she could get to. She found it incredibly funny that he ended up with a girl so fast, and didn't realize two things, one of which is SHE did the same thing moments before then, and that he had paid for the prostitute and that was what the girl was. But, she eventually stopped laughing and just sort of laid there, staring up at the clouds, seeing happy things like beer bottles, money, and a brand new TV...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:28 pm

You are such a freakin player, man! I mean, like, HOW do you do all this crap, man? Like, is there some sort of trick to that? You get a girl in like, 5 minutes, holy crap, you need to be my wingman or or something, like seriously! Ahahaha
He tossed the price he owed Slickback as the girl stopped her time paid alex fell down unconcious after tossing his wallet to jay. he felt he could trust her with it out of all of these people. he fell unconcious muttering something under his breath. Slickback then got up collecting some heroin before saying Yea dimples will do that to a guy. Now where is my money hoe Slickback then left making sure his prostitue got all of his money. she did so he went back and took a couple hits off a blunt before having the girl go back and work on the streets.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:43 pm

Jay was still in lala land as Alex threw his wallet to her. Too high and too drunk to know what to do with it, she smiled and pocketed it in the one place she could think of to put it- Inside the confounds of her tube top, in her cleavage. And knowing Jay, she would most likely forget it was even there by the time she sobered up. Watching Slickback leave, she sat up for just enough time to smile and yell, "Bye bye, pimp friend~ See you sooon~" Before abruptly falling asleep on the ground, and dreaming of nothing but happy thoughts. As the pair slept in the back alley, Randy was kind enough to carry them inside and put them in his basement bedroom under the bar, so they would be out of the cold dark night. He was even nice enough to pick up all of Jay's drugs for her and take them with him inside where he left them in a plastic bag for when she returned to the realm of the waking.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Alex awoke on a comfy bed turning he opened his eyes to be find himself next to Jay. He had a headache and was feeling extra shitty when the lights hit his eyes. He had the worst hangover in years. Then he looked at jay sitting up looking down he saw his pants were gone. But then he looked up and say they were on a chair. What the fuck happened last night. I will figure this shot out later after a shower. he looked and saw some spare clothes next to his pants. Picking them up he grabbed the towel from a rack and moved to the shower turning on the water he would take a shower trying to calm his muscles and remember what happened last night. He really hoped he hadn't done anything to jay and his wallet was missing on top of that. He really had to do something before jay woke up like get the hell out of here. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:51 pm

After Alex entered the shower, Jay awakened, hung over like a cliffhanger. Holding her head, she sat up, groaning. She saw Alex's bed was empty, and assumed that since he wasn't there, he must've ditched the night before. Standing up, she walked over to the bathroom door. Feeling the need to take a shower after a long night of drug abuse and drinking, she took off her skirt and panties, and then her tube top. The wallet, snuggled cozily inside it, stayed in it, not noticed by Jay as she took it off. Completely naked, she took the hair clip out of her hair, shaking her head as dirty blonde hair fell loose, giving her a totally different look. Then, she stepped quietly into the bathroom and climbed backwards into the shower so she didn't slip on the wet floor. She was still too hung over to even notice the shower was on, and wonder why. Turning around, however, she saw a naked Alex taking his shower, and now, totally sober, she did what she would normally have done: He screamed very high pitched, and made an attempt to cover her lower areas with her normal hand, while she punched Alex in the jaw with her automail arm, not even realizing whose jaw she most likely just broke.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:28 pm

As Alex took his shower he was sure he heard the door open shrugging it off he continued to shower. He then heard the soft landing of clothes hit the floor. He turned around to see Jay in the shower. He looked at her a moment and jay looked at him.his eyes then drifted down and back up to hers with his face warming since his skin was too dark to really show a blush. he was shocked that she had came in thinking she knew someone was in here. and then Jay screamed. She covered her lower body and punched him in the jaw as he was turning around. She missed his jaw and hit his nose breaking it and causing it to bleed.  "What the Hell Jay I didn't see shit but why are you coming into the shower damn it. Didn't you hear it running with the door closed!"he then took a deep breath his headache pounding on him. He then looked to the side before looking her in the eyes to see what her reaction was to what he said. That is when Randy came bounding down the stairs. He then saw their silhouettes behind the shower curtain and backed out and stood outside the bathroom ready to threaten Alex when he came back. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Yeah, Jay went from obvious shock at something she should have KNOWN beforehand, but that went to anger when Alex responded back to what she said. Putting her hands on her hips, she glared at him. "I WAS HUNG OVER! You should have expected me to take a shower when I woke up, so WHY would you use the closest shower in the whole world to where I was!? That's just ignorant! Ugh, you're so STUPID! And now look what you made me do! I thought you were some rapist or something hiding in the shower for me!! Now your nose is all screwed up, you idiot! Besides, how was I to know YOU were in the shower? You could've told me! I had the hangover of the year, how was I supposed to hear the shower on! Use your common sense! And STOP STARING!!" And Jay aimed a punch this time at a more sensitive location, located a bit below the waist. Yeah. Then, in a rage, she stomped out of the shower, still naked, and yelled at Randy to go away.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Alex looked at her resenting the fact that he looked at her naked in his mind. He was trying to forget the whole thing happened. I WAS HUNG OVER! You should have expected me to take a shower when I woke up, so WHY would you use the closest shower in the whole world to where I was!? That's just ignorant! Ugh, you're so STUPID! And now look what you made me do! I thought you were some rapist or something hiding in the shower for me!! Now your nose is all screwed up, you idiot! Besides, how was I to know YOU were in the shower? You could've told me! I had the hangover of the year, how was I supposed to hear the shower on! Use your common sense! And STOP STARING!!" He than grabbed his crotch as she had punched him in the nuts. He wasn’t crying but whimpering in pain was more like it. After a while of whimpering in pain he got out of the shower and changed into some normal clothing. He than closed his eyes telling her she could shower. He wanted to talk to her and apologize after she came out so they could start over and so he could ask if she found his wallet.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Jay had stomped out into the room. Unfortunately, Randy'd come down to get the laundry, and her clothes had been swept in with the bunch, with his wallet. So she scrounged around his lost and found, towel-wrapped, until she found a little blue dress that fit her. Must have been some prom night crying teenage drama queen that left her dress for whatever reason. Good stroke of luck for Jay, though! Putting the dress on, she marched back down the stairs, her hair still a messy mass of looseness. Oh how she wished she could have found her hair clip. Anyways, she laid down on the bed, angry still. Hearing Alex tell her she could go take her shower, she decided to give him the silent treatment, still angry about him being in the shower with her- or rather, vice-versa. She then noticed Alex's clothes had got taken too. Haha, he'd have to walk around in the cold building, naked. Served him right, she figured.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:14 pm

Alex looked at her in the blue dress for a moment. She looked beautiful but he felt he still had to apologize. He knew he was better off apologizing and knew she would prolly make him do a bunch of over the top shit to even think about forgiving him. He than looked at her with a expression that said he was deeply sorry. “Jay can you come over her I have something to say I think you should hear” as he waited to see if she would even look at him let alone walk towards him he thought about what he should say and what she would do to him. He was also wondering where his real clothes were, assuming randy picked up the clothes he figured he had provided the spare jeans and shirt as well. He would have to thank him for these later if he ever got the chance.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:27 pm

Jay heard Alex's footsteps even before he walked in. She turned to face away from him. It wasn't like Jay had never been naked around anyone before. Nor had she never been looked at while naked. And she'd seen people naked all the time. None of that really mattered. It was just the principle of it. If she didn't get mad at it, then it would seem like it was okay, and he'd try to do it again, at least, in her mental rationalization. Besides that, she also liked screwing with people's minds. Kinda fun. As he walked in, he started explaining things to her. She rolled her eyes, still not facing him. But she would give him a chance. "Idiot. What do you want? Cus I'm not going to agree with you on anything, unless you explain it. By the way. Feel special. Not many people get to see what you saw, and survive~"
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Idiot. What do you want? Cus I'm not going to agree with you on anything, unless you explain it. By the way. Feel special. Not many people get to see what you saw, and survive~"he then stood before her with her back turned to him and said. In aerugese seeing as she understood it
I deserved that. But anyway I wanted to say I am sorry for the outburst and for..... Well staring at you. I was surprised that you came in figuring you would be asleep for a bit longer giving me enough time to take a shower get dressed and you know leave. I am truly sorry if I offended you in any way Jay. How about I pay for a round of drinks if I can ever find my damn wallet? And do you know what happened after I paid your tab I can’t remember shit about it. He would look at her and gove a weak smile as this was his way of apologizing.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next