Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Destruction Sucks - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Destruction Sucks - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Destruction Sucks - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Destruction Sucks - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Destruction Sucks - Page 11 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Destruction Sucks - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Destruction Sucks - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Destruction Sucks - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Destruction Sucks - Page 11 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Destruction Sucks - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Destruction Sucks

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Destruction Sucks - Page 11 Empty Re: Destruction Sucks

Post by Spotlight Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:12 am

"Just ask Dark about the guy. His name waaaaas... Sec I think, he said. I'd go with you and take you there myself, but I lost my maps and I don't really have the time anyways, with my schedule and crap. Dark would go too, but he's too lazy to leave New Optain half the time." he shrugged he figured as much. He heard a rumor there were promotions in mind for for some. He wondered if jay was getting one. He then looked at the Tv for a moment and saw Amestrian Idol. Wow how some people could deafen people with their voices."Now, as far as I know, Mizore is indeed a female. So the answer should be obvious...""Alright Just keep it a secret from her. I gotta you know make the ring first and get some things planned.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:48 am

As Alex explained his plans in a very much vague manner, and some dude ACTUALLY managed to kill it on Stayin Alive, Jay grinned. For both reasons. "Gee, Alex, you act like I can't keep a secret! Mizore won't know a thing until she sees the ring~ Hey Alex, lookit this dude. I can't even hit those high notes. Man, I'd kill to sing like that... Betcha he wins this year." Jay had turned her attention back to the TV at that point. To be honest, she was rather interested in Alex's OBVIOUS near-future proposal. If she could ever find true love like that, Jay'd be rather happy. But of course, Jay loved the single life! Therefore, single-ness could be that true love! Eh... Probably not... If Jay ever figured out what happened to Lexi, that may be her true love... Huh. Jay needed to find Lexi! Yush! After Amestrian Idol anyways.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:30 pm

"Gee, Alex, you act like I can't keep a secret! Mizore won't know a thing until she sees the ring~ Hey Alex, lookit this dude. I can't even hit those high notes. Man, I'd kill to sing like that... Betcha he wins this year." he looked at her sarcastically he doubted she would come through on this. Hell depending on how this goes she might have to stand in for his brother who he was sure at least in his mind was dead but his heart wasn't so sure. He knew he could have survived but that kid looked like he might actually Be alive just healing. Jay I think we need to go to Briggs for a day. I got something I need to handle. And something I gotta make sure ain't coming back he took an exit after a nod on the amestrian idol. He went to his room to sleep. But It ended up with him being tackled by Mizore and from there it was some non pg-13ish acts. He would wake up the next morning ready for another day in his hell hole of a life.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:06 pm

Catching his dirty little sarcastic look, she gave Alex the Glare of Impending Evil (Run For Your Life, Tiny Future Victims). "You don't think I can keep it a secret do you? I bet you 2000 Cenz that I can keep it a secret until you propose! Whaddaya say about them apples, eh?" Jay gave a grin and wheard out his random exclaimation to go to Briggs rather well, not even questioning as to WHY they simply HAD to go to Briggs. "Sure. I can take you in my TANK if you want~ Best thing I ever stole off of a Drachman militant, it is indeed. And I've stolen MANY things from people of all backgrounds. Thus, the tank is REALLY valuable, compared to crap like that Cilligian picture on the wall over there. The Mona something, I thing. Kinda creepy actually... Weird thing don't even smile, it's just eh... Weird. But yeah, tank trolls the picture!" And without a word, Jay waltzed past her priceless stolen artwork and went to her room for beddy-bye time...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:16 am

Alex completely ignored Jays Mean ass stink eye and as he did that he listened to what she said. 
"You don't think I can keep it a secret do you? I bet you 2000 Cenz that I can keep it a secret until you propose! Whaddaya say about them apples, eh?"
"I am pretty sure you would just as easily bail my ass out of a jail again ...damn Cretans and Esparians.
Alex looked as she got a grin on her face. He shrinked back from her a moment. That grin was well known to Alex for every time that happened he ended up in jail or injured. The local hospital already knows his face and sends him to a room as soon as he enters. 
"Sure. I can take you in my TANK if you want~ Best thing I ever stole off of a Drachman militant, it is indeed. And I've stolen MANY things from people of all backgrounds. Thus, the tank is REALLY valuable, compared to crap like that Cilligian picture on the wall over there. The Mona something, I thing. Kinda creepy actually... Weird thing don't even smile, it's just eh... Weird. But yeah, tank trolls the picture!" And with that Alex decided to interject till the next morning. "I would prefer my back up Jet the original having crashed somewhere near drachma. "

.....................................................................................................................................
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:32 pm

Jay decided to ignore his first comment, and carry on grinning until his second statement. At that point, she shrugged and put on a tone of sheer, utter innocence. "Well, okay. So sad about what happened to your original jet, really it is. Clearly Drachma needs to be taught a lesson. Personally, had I been there on the jet, I would have taught them a lesson. Oh well~" Feigning innocence complete, Jay flashes a grin of the utmost awesomeness, and flicked off the TV. Yawning, she stretched her arms back and grabbed the last cookie out of her cookie jar. "Hey Alex, wake me up tommorrow morning to go where you're going. And remind me to get some more cookies!~ Night." And with that, into the night, Jay walked, and into her bed, she would sleep.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:40 pm

"Well, okay. So sad about what happened to your original jet, really it is. Clearly Drachma needs to be taught a lesson. Personally, had I been there on the jet, I would have taught them a lesson. Oh well~"
Alex gave her a look that meant he wasnt buying it. He was there he knew what happened.  She then flashes him a grin worthy of being destroyed. He then takes out a knife and points it at her. "Remember now What's mine is mine and what's yours is yours. And as such you don't fly this new jet without giving proper payment. I believe a flight is equal to two of your girls wages. Or five thousand "
"Hey Alex, wake me up tommorrow morning to go where you're going. And remind me to get some more cookies!~ Night." He was already gone and in his room a simple No as an answer. He was going to Darky's for a little ring making the jewels already made by darky that evening. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:27 pm

Jay gave Alex a little grin as he pulled the knife. His threats, whether he meant them or not (Likely, he did), went unnoticed, and she flicked the knife out of his hand with her automail fingers. "Ah, deal. Anyways, if I wanted a plane, I'd buy one myself. Or borrow Darky's. He'd let me fly P.O.E., if I asked~"

As Jay went to her bedroom, she said goodnight to little Janis-Ilona, before undressing and laying down, ready for the sunrise. Upon the rising of the sun, she awoke once more, and assumed her daily routine; Climbing out of bed, before immediately starting her morning workout, by lifting weight and doing one-finger chin ups with her organic hand. After that, she got dressed in her usual attire, crept into the kitchen and prepared a giant pot of scrambled eggs and cheese. Considering she DID stock the refridgerator, half of the pot was hers. The other half, she set out on the table to be shared between Alex, Mizore and Odd. Upon the completition of laying out the table, she poured two bottles of vodka into her eggs and cleaned the entire half-a-pot. Satisfied with her breakfast, she waited until the rest of the house woke up, by watching a movie...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:08 am

As the little knife flew from his hands he heard jay speak. The knife then hit something as it finished its rise. Alex looked up a moment and just shrugged. It might be their a while. "Ah, deal. Anyways, if I wanted a plane, I'd buy one myself. Or borrow Darky's. He'd let me fly P.O.E., if I asked~" he shrugged again and said ”You still owe me a a Jet Jay so I figure you should cover the costs considering your general pay dwarfs my Lieutenant Colonol Pay. And that knife is gonna be stuck up there a while jay. Ill get it out in the morning. suddenly as if morning was the key word it fel and cracked one of his gourds as it pierced his jacket. He cursed under his breath and pressed his ring against the sand as when the gourd cracked it had released its contents. The contents was a good amount of sand. As the ring was pressed against it it began to change and shift. The sand began to rebuild a gourd as the gourd itself was broken down again and collected as well. What was old joined the new and in doing so he had made a new gourd. Collecting his knife he tossed it at the dart board missing the bullseye by an inch. He then went to bed. The next morning he awoke to the smells of a bacon and egg breakfast. He woke up and left mizore still sleeping as she was likely to have morning sickness. He went and ate and as mizore awoke she did have morning sickness and he went to get gingerale giving a wave to Jay. Odd walked in as he left and grabbed breakfast before leaving to go back to his Surrogate Mother.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:01 pm

As Alex ate breakfast, Jay had already embarked upon a journey by car. She drove a VERY LONG WAYS to go find a SINGLE place. It was indeed in Kanama that she found what she sought, and as she essentially dominated Kanama, she had no trouble getting the goods. And it was for THAT reason that Jay returned home- 5,000 Cenz poorer and one F-35 Lightning II fighter jet. As she made a rather wonderful landing on the street outside the hotel, she put on brakes. Climbing out, she walked into the hotel and dragged Alex outside. Funny thing, it was... He was the sole reason she could even enter a vehicle, let alone that he restored in her the ability to maneuver vehicles with her old skill. Glancing from him to the plane, she sighed, in false exasperation. "X-35A JSF, F-35 Lightning II. Cretan build, and it'll fly around mach one and a half. Has a twenty milimeter cannon and a six thousand kilogram payload. NOW are you satisfied?"
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:17 pm

Alex had just finished his breakfast he looked around to see Jay coming in the door. She grabbed him dragging him outside and then suddenly heroine himself I front of a fighter Jet. Damn he wished he has his tools.   "X-35A JSF, F-35 Lightning II. Cretan build, and it'll fly around mach one and a half. Has a twenty milimeter cannon and a six thousand kilogram payload. NOW are you satisfied?" give me two days and you will see my satisfaction now I need to order 10 crates of booze. I need a bar in their you know. he smiled at her as he began to think of the many upgrades he could do.  He hopped in and began to take it for a test drive. He didn't break a sweat as he zoomed in stealth mode. He hit Mach 1 and started to think how fast could this go with upgrades. Perhaps he could hit Mach 9 or faster. Oh he was gonna have fun. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:17 am

Jay grinned. "Glad yah like it, Alex!~ Took a teensy bit of doing, but I not only got it, but I managed to LEGITLY get it! And coming from Amestris's black market goddess? That is rather impressive, if I may say so myself." Glancing over the prize catch of the morning, she couldn't help but admire the handy craftsmanshp not of the vessel itself, rather, that of its weapons. Next to Lexi, anything that made stuff dead or go boom-boom was the love of Jay's life~ Hearing the booze comment, Jay grinned even wider, clapping her hands together in anticipation. "Ah, booze!~ When have you ever failed to brighten every day? Wonderful choice, Alex. A loaded bar will be awesome!~ Speaking of which, I really need to pimp out the kitchen..."
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:37 am

BUMP

Back to top Go down