Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Destruction Sucks EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Destruction Sucks EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Destruction Sucks EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Destruction Sucks EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Destruction Sucks EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Destruction Sucks EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Destruction Sucks EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Destruction Sucks EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Destruction Sucks EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Destruction Sucks EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Destruction Sucks

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Destruction Sucks Empty Destruction Sucks

Post by Jay Furor Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Jay was walking around the remains of New Optain. The town was one of her favorites. But it, like the rest of Amestris, took some heavy blows. She was a bit depressed, but grateful that a bar was around, with a broken window, a scrape from the giant fall Amestris had taken. Walking in, she saw it was almost empty. She chatted with the bartender for a minute, ordering her usual, a nice Tequila, Voka, and Grapefruit Juice Cocktail. In a big mug, of course, not a little glass like you usually see. Jay enjoyed her alcohol! And currently, the stress to drinking ratio was leaning the wrong way. So she chilled at the bar, drinking her sorrow away, as she often would do, talking sometimes to whoever was around. Asked the bartender about some TV shows and stuff. Gave some guy directions to a post office in town. Hit on some girl who walked by. Watched some TV and listened to bar music. "Man, this is the life... Drinking until Amestris is better... Maybe I need to find some good acid or some meth later... Hehe, that'd do juuuust fine..." Jay contemplated her drug abuses too. She didn't see any problems, so she figured she didn't have an addiction, just a liking. She tended to think through things like that to sort of build out her reasoning on life, and it's sucky ways.

As she pondered philosophy, politics, and more importantly, a rerun of "Cops", she heard the door open. Some guy came in. He looked a bit interesting, so Jay decided to call him over for a round of whatever he wanted. She was bored, and a random stranger was almost always a sure bet for either friendship or rivalry, or just random encounters. Either way, she wanted to chat still, while she contemplated her increasing bar tab...

Last edited by Jay Furor on Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Destruction Sucks Empty Re: Destruction Sucks

Post by Spotlight Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:19 am

Alex would walk into the bar lighting his cigarette. He really needed a better addiction as he was about to sit down. He saw a beautiful girl around his age. She had piercing arctic grey eyes and dirty blonde hair that was in a pony tail. He was entranced by her beauty for a moment before walking over. He noticed her attire and shrugged it off in his mind. Alex moved his katana behind him inconspicuously as he walked over. He also had plain white gloves over his hands hiding the automail where his jacket didn't. Under his open jacket was a black vest hinting at a few tattoos. One such tattoo looked to be of a black skeletal necklace around his neck. As he sat down he looked at her and wondered what she would want him for. He smiled and said in a kind manner. I ain't a waiter you know
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:39 am

Jay grinned, pleased to have some company. And an added bonus? He had cigs on him! Jay was out, and would of course, be herself, as always. She smiled, as he sat down, and took a long gulp of her favorite drink. "I knew that! I was just going to say hi. I'm a bit bored here... Hey, think I could bum a cig? I'm all out." She grinned, getting the bartender to bring out a nice ribeye for her. She had some fries with it, so she offered a few to Alex. Curiously, she looked him over. She saw for a brief moment, a katana slipping behind his back. Her eyes roamed to her back, where her own emeraldine beauty resided, Xerxian Jade with diamond-like cutting power. Jay had a love of swords, and couldn't help but want to see his more closely. But she felt the need to wait until an opportunity presented itself. She held a hand out to him. Major Jay Furor, a pleasure to meet you, mister...?" She smiled cheerfully to him, as she ate and drank.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:15 am

Alex would look at her and look to the side digging in his pocket. Finding a pack of cigarettes he began to bring it up as the waiter came. He than let her pick out as many from the pack as she wanted. He had another pack in his pocket and a few clove cigarettes left. As the waiter took her order he got some rum. As she offered him some fries he at first declined but took one anyway. Looking at her he saw her eye him over more specifically the katana at his waist that he moved earlier. He sighed as he Got his rum taking a drink he said Sergeant Major Alex Corde and the pleasure is mine miss Jay. he smiled a crooked smile as he went to sip more of his rum. The coconut flavor dancing over his tongue as he became noticeably more relaxed than he should be. He was talking to his superior. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Jay smiled pleasantly, lightning up her cigarette. She took a long draw, and blew out a nice ring of smoke, grinning to herself. " So, Alex, what brings you to Optain? I thought I was the soldier knew this craptown existed. I love it here though. Reminds me of home. She sighed, thinking of her burned up home in Kanama. Not much of a home anymore... She drank the rest of her drink, getting a second mug. Jay laughed as he declined the fires, but still grabbed one. "You know, if you say no the first time, you aren't supposed to do it anyways! Though I suppose I do that all the time, too." She grinned, drinking a sip of drink, facing Alex at the moment. She noticed he was looking pretty relaxed for a guy talking to someone who outranks him a pretty good ways. Jay liked that quality. Especially since she had it too. Calm and cool when someone higher up than you could easily send you packing? That was a good first impression to give. She was still focused on his katana though. Hopefully, he'd bring it up eventually. Jay would just wait to see it better. In the meantime, a nice chat was awesome.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Alex would look at her blowing smoke out of his nose. It burned at her and he said "I am hear to handle a few family affairs. Nothing serious though your right it is like home here. Anyway they say the eyes are the windows to the soul. So tell me what I might find if I tool a look in your soul." he frowned as he was flooded with memories of that night tossing them to the back of his mind. As his hand instinctively moved to the katana halting it he said "So why are you eying my katana Jay?" he than smiled taking a drink. He looked into her eyes a moment looking for an anterior motive as to why she was talking to him. Looking a moment longer he shrugged it off and prepared a proper response. all the while he was drinking more and more coconut rum.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:18 am

Jay nodded. "Family's good. Nice thing to have..." Jay glanced darkly into her mug, seeing reflected in it, HER family. Mom, Dad, and her twin Jason... Gone in about half an hour. Only survivor? Miss Jay Furor, of course. Shaking a frown away, she looked back to Alex, smiling. "Well i guess you might find grey, probably. Heh, but if you want a serious answer, I guess you'd find a whole lotta crap. Crap I don't even know about, even. And a high alcohol content." She grinned at him, after her answer. " So what might your eyes hide, my friend?"
At his next question, Jay grinned, glad to see the sword had been shown, at last. " Well, now that you mention it, I caught a sideways glance at it while you walked in. Love'em. Katana-Or any sword really- are so awesome. Never leave home without mine!" And grinning again, she reached over her shoulder, and dramatically unsheathed her green-bladed weapon, so that the very tip of the blade almost touched Alex's nose. Sticking out her tongue, she set it down on the table so he could examine it if he wanted, as she looked at his blade. Beautiful craftsmanship, nicely sharpened blade, glinting steel... Pretty. Jay smiled to herself. Might have to see how well he can use it sometime...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:50 am

Alex would look at her with a somewhat caring smile. As he moved his hand to draw his sword. He then looked at her with an expression on his face. The expression was practically screaming sarcasm. His cigarette now dimming he snuffed it and took out a clove cigarette. While he did this he said "Why not look int them and find out for yourself Jay." he then looked and laughed until she drew her sword. The blade nearly touching his cigarette. The black paper of the cigarette making an impresion on him. As she put the sword down he light his cig and pushed the sword towards her. "I don't believe swords were made to be looked at. They were made to be used so how about we see who is better with their sword later." he than took a sip of his rum before refilling it with the bottle."Yea family would have been good if it wasn't me and my brother left." he then called the waiter over to replace his rum with some vodka. He needed to forget the past that was his only way to survive. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:02 am

Jay laughed. She was pretty sure he was trying to flirt with her with his look into his eyes thing. "Alrighty then, let me see. I think I see you trying to hit on me, unless I'm mistaken. haha~" Grinning, she drank a swallow of her drink, as her sword was pushed back to her. Cocking an eyebrow, she listened to his statement, before grinning and resheathing her blade. "My thoughts exactly. Why sharpen a blade, if not to use it, eh? This baby's seen plenty of enemies taken down, in training and in war alike. Can't wait to test you out." Jay grinned. Training never ever hurt, and a spar was perfect. She'd just have to be careful not to accidentally break his blade. Her own katana was so sharp, she could cut diamonds with it! She was anticipating the spar with delight. Taking another draw of her cig, she caught his last sentence. Sighing, she nodded. "Surviving something like that's tough... I know from experience."
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:28 am

Alex would shrug as he was caught. Truthfully he was getting a tad drunk and prolly would have done worse if he drank more. Ordering a plate of fries with a burger. he ate them after sayingYea if my bastard brother had't killed my family i would prolly be elsewhere. i guess i have to thank him for that. "maybe I was major maybe I was but to be honest I wanna test out your sword before I am drunk and pass out." he would mutter the first sentence under his breath. His ciggarette keeping his alcohol consumption down by to focusing on keeping the smoke in different paterns. he loved the taste of these cigarettes. they were diffrent. they had this taste that was sweet yet had a bitter taste in it. to be exact it tasted like clove, cardamom, and cinnamon. He than took off the white gloves he was wearing revealing some automail if she paid close enough attention. stuffing the gloves in his pocket he wasnt going to need to use alchemy in this fight. he had honor and skill thats all he would need.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:50 am

Jay laughed, grinning. So he was serious about the spar? Awesome. "So, say the parking lot then, before you fall off your feet? I'm going to warn you: I won't be going easy on you, not at all." Truthfully, she would be going sort of easy on him. Only to start, since she had no idea how good of a fighter he was. If he ended up being good enough, she'd have to go a bit harder on him. Of course, she didn't even consider he would beat her, because she was too proud to admit that there was a great possibility the fight could go either way. As she prepared to go to the fight location she'd picked, finishing her drink and food, she noticed his automail. Nice quality stuff, but not as fancy as hers. Heehee, she was sure of victory! (Whether or not victory was sure of her!)
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:41 am

Alex would watch her eat as the bartender approached. He then spoke in a deep voice sounding like he was trying to intimidate Alex. "So sir I heard you were going to fight Major Jay here. I was wondering if you could pay before you go to the hospital." he smiled a sincere smile and that was what scared Alex. Alex looked at him cursing a bit in a few languages. Some of which jay might know. The bartender looked unphased and instead repeated his statement. 
Looking at the man Alex let out a almost murderous look at the man. He then spoke his anger seething through with every word. "I will pay what I owe after the fight. Now please leave."as the bartender left he muttered something under his breath. Returning his attention to Jay he smiled and said How about we make this fight interesting Jay. I say if I lose I pay for everything today. Hell I'll pay for another round if you want. I win well thats up to you. I'll let you set your own stakes." he would than move and head towards the door. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:53 am

Jay listened as the bartender warned Alex, suppressing a childish giggle. "[/color=white]Oh stop it, Randy, you'll scare the poor guy! Either that, or he'll punch you in the face. Go back to your dishes, get on, scat![/color]" Jay grinned as the bartender walked away laughing. Then she focused on Alex again as he made her a bet. Jay grinned. Free meal and drinks? How could she not accept? Grinning, she spoke as if she was offended for comical effects"Do you REALLY believe a lady like myself would be a GAMBLER? Hmm... Oh yeah, it is kind of obvious, isn't it? Hehe, alrighty then, I accept your terms. How bout if you win, I pay you another round, and as an added bonus, I kick Randy between the legs when he's not looking. You know. Entertainment values. Speaking of him, hey Randy! Go ahead and set up the stage and the fence and crap! This fight's pay-per-view! Heehee, just to add some excitement! This is gonna be fun." And Jay skipped merrily to the parking lot, behind Alex, grinning, her katana already unsheathed and glinting in the dim bar lights, with her automail legs and arm, the same emerald-like green as her blade.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:14 pm

He would look at her and frown as she made her offer. "I am drunk enough already damn it. No deal Jay I don't need another round today anyway. How about you treat me to another fight in the future. Same stakes as this one of you accept."
He than looked at her and smiled as Randy actually did something besides piss him off. As the stage was set up he saw an employee come up and begin to set up some video and audio equipment. He frowned as he might need to get rid of some of this stuff. He didn't like using his style under video surveillance. 
As the ring and stuff was finished he made note to avoid cutting her deeply. He than took off his jacket tossing it to the side.  He than drew his katana and got into his stance.  "when ever you are ready Jay I wish you the best of luck. Let's just have some fun."
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:40 pm

(~(Curse thyne foul Logeth In/Logeth Out button and myne sister Kallie not loggething out! xP Myne post was lost to thee foul accidentally posting whilst loggethed out! *cries deeply*)~)

Jay grinned as he made the second wager. "Well, alright, if you insist. Actually, now that you mentioned it, you being too drunk could either be extremely horrible, or extremely funny. Buuut, I'd rather not take THOSE odds. Heehee~" She then watched as Randy set up the AV gear and took some admission from the actual audience who was gathering around the ring as Jay and Alex entered it. Seeing him draw his katana, Jay pulled hers into a reverse (upside-down/backwards) grip, in her normal arm, putting her automail arm up in a defensive position, so she could swat his blade away if he tried to hit her. Thinking about that, she grinned at Alex and said, "Oh yeah, just a forewarning, don't try to block my slashes with your automail- Unless you want to buy some new stuff. And please, gentlemen first, Mr. Corde. Hehe!"
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:06 am

Alex looked at her with a serious face. "Let's just say that if I had more drinks I would do things I would regret. So it would be horrible for one of us atleast. But those odds are staying out of anyones view for a while." he than looked at her stance and then her clothing. He was gonna have to to do this blind. The lack of sight was a hindrance but it could be used to his advantage. He than took a step forward with a heavy step. His ears more sensitive then his eyes which without his contacts he would be pretty much blind. He smiled and took a slash horizontally taking the last second to turn it into a upward slash at her torso. The real fight won't start for a while so please don't think I'm insulting you fighting you like this. I just figure restricting myself would be best to make sure you see the best of my skill. I aren't insulting you by fitting blind consider this my respect for you that I am showing you some of how I fight
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Jay listened as he explained how he would be fighting blind. Well that seemed a little unusual. But, she smiled as he began his attack. She could fight blind too, just to even it out for him! Although he probably meant he was blindfighting to keep down his own power, Jay had her own plans. She saw the horizantal slash coming and moved her automail leg up to deflect it with her knee, just as it turned and went into a vertical. She hadn't seen that coming as much as the first slash, so as she moved back a bit, it managed to clip a few of the hairs in her famous little fringe of hair between her eyes. Still smiling, she held up her automail arm to deflect any more hits as she took out a blindfold from her pocket, tying it to her head. She then thought back to her lessons from Ilona where she had to deflect alchemical pillars of stone blinded. This should be even easier than that! Grinning, she smiled at Alex. "Well then, Sergeant Major, how about we even the score a touch? I'll be fighting blind too!" And she finished the statement with pulling her arm up, which put the reverse-gripped katana in a nice position for downward strikes, especially to the right. And she dropped to one knee, simultaeneously bringing her sword-arm up, attempting to place the tip of the blade to his nose.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:02 am

"Well then, Sergeant Major, how about we even the score a touch? I'll be fighting blind too!"
Alex heard what she said and smiled. You should keep your sight. Those eyes serve you well mine haven't done that much for me without contacts. Now I believe we should countinue this. So strike" he felt a something cut his nose and he smiled wider. He than laughed as he was drunk enough to enjoy the battle and pain. He twirled his sword a moment before getting back in his stance. He repeated the same motion he did before but added a heavy round house to her head to keep her on her feet. His eyes still closed as each would hopefully strike. [color]No Offense Major but I don't intend to win against you if your cutting your skill on behalf of my handicap.  I am gonna win with you at your best. So cut the bull and fight me like I'm actually your equal damn it."[/color]
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:22 am

Jay had locked into her senses like her mentor had once taught her, and she had vastly improved her hearing and felt things like shifts in the air and the ground, a method she'd found to cover her lack of alchemical blindsight, like Ilona had. So she heard a trickle of blood from Alex's nose, and grinned at him, a bit embarrased. "Hehe, didn't even mean to cut you! I was actually just trying to pose like the sexy beast I am~" Then she dodged the same attack again, but was again put off-guard by a roundhouse kick. Fortunately, She at least felt the air pushed by his leg before it hit her, and she had time to turn so her back took most of the kick, although she had to do a sort of cartwheel to roll the kick, landing on her feet again and now holding her katana extended, placing her free hand over the end of the hilt. That was when she caught what he said. "Hold on now, man. Who said anything about cutting my skill. I'm actually a bit insulted. I guarantee you I can fight just as good blind as I can not blind! And I'll show you too! By the way, that was a nice kick! Here's another one!" And Jay ran towards him, using hearing his breathing to track him, and launched a pretty strong flying roundhouse to his jaw. If it hit directly, it would be a pretty harsh blow, considering her dense automail legs.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:47 am

Hehe, didn't even mean to cut you! I was actually just trying to pose like the sexy beast I am~
He felt the kick land and smiled. he frowned as she said what she said. 
Hold on now, man. Who said anything about cutting my skill. I'm actually a bit insulted. I guarantee you I can fight just as good blind as I can not blind! And I'll show you too! By the way, that was a nice kick! Here's another one!
He heard the sound of air being pushed. That meant something was coming his way quickly.  He had then proceeded to duck avoiding the heavy kick and attempted to sweep her leg. The sweep was moderately fast and would have enough strength to knock her flat on her butt. If it hit he would let her fall and place his sword at her neck just far enough away that she would not hurt herself if she moved up. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:57 am

Jay was halfway through her kick, when she felt the air shift, as he ducked. She'd expected that, and decided to add in a little twist of her own, dropping her other leg down at his stomach as she missed. She then felt him swipe her down, and she fell down, landing on her butt. She then heard the swish of a sword, and as it landed in place near her neck, she grabbed the blade with her automail hand, hoping to catch him off guard, and attempted to lift him with his sword over her head and throw him behind her. Then she rolled away, kicking herself to her feet, grinning. "Still think I'm holding back?" Grinning, she then shifted her stance. Now she held her katana rapier-style like a fencer, in her left hand, so she could fight off-handed, and add the power of her automail to her strikes and slashes.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Alex would smile as he held the swords tip at her throat. he began to open his eyes when she grabbed the blade. as she began to lift him his ballance fek but he managed to roll to the side barely holding on to his blade. as he landed he let go for a moment and clutched his side. Getting up he saw her stance this was a fencing style and it had many openings but to get to them one hand to disarm the one with the sword. This analysis was made quickly and he moved to Jay with an evil smile. Well If you say your taking me seriously how about i go all out. He moved and took a quick flick of the wrist slash at her sword. if they were to clash he would flick his wrist enciciling the blade. he would then pull hopefully dislodging the blade from her grasp.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:29 am

She watched as Alex stood up, having just barely dodged her attack. This guy was somewhat of a natural... That or, like Jay, he trained his butt off every day. Jay grinned. "Now you're talkin!" She then watched as he began a fast attack, trying to clash swords with her, and an attempt to disarm her. Jay smiled. Twas a feat rarely done. Jay turned her sword slightly so his blade would hit the flat, since if it would have hit the edge, unless it was denser than tempered steel, it would have sliced like a stick of butter across Jay's blade. Wouldn't want that to happen! As the slash hit, Jay held her guard, and kept her sword's position, as his sword pressed against it. She then noticed by sound, his sword was moving in a circle, most likely to disarm her. Jay grinned, and in a swift motion, totally relaxed her left leg, and extending her right, she collapsed to the ground in a sweeping kick, having the added bonus of releasing his hand, and letting her sword drop with her, possibly even hitting his sword as it fell and pulling it down with him. Her kick was aimed for his knee, with enough power to dislocate it, at the worst, though with the intent to just cause him to fall over.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:33 am

Alex would smile as his blade wrapped around hers. But than he saw something he didn't expect she countered. Her movements were precise and she managed to get him in the leg. She now sent a kick to his leg. The kick was moderately strong hit him heavily. The blow was off a tad and made his leg buckle as the bone cracked. His pain masked by he amount of alcohol in his system. He than picked up his sword and set it in the stage. I really didn't want to take this measure but no one will win if I don't do this one Jay. You were a great opponent I look forward to battling you again. he than drew his sword and flicked his finger. As he did so he would laugh as the flames came and formed into a giant bird above him. The bird then flew like a Phoenix and headed straight for jay. The flames weren't hot enough to cause more than a sunburn but that wasnt his plan. With another flick it would explode with hotter flames. Seeing it get to her sword he flicked his finger again and it exploded. The sound and flames resonating for a bit he sat down to wait for the smoke to clear. When it cleared if jay was still standing he would countinue fighting he would help her. He also felt the alcohol take it's toll his reasoning was already decligning.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:53 am

Jay flipped and rolled away as her kick connected. Still blindfolded, she heard the familiar crack of a bone fracturing. Wincing a little, she grinned sheepishly and shrugged slightly. "Whoops, accidentally got you again... I suck at practice fights..." She then resumed her stance, as Alex started talking. Removing he r blindfold, to see what he had coming, she saw him prepare to perform alchemy, and as such, began a maniacal laughter, and replaced her blindfold. "Heehee! I practically majored in blocking alchemy! Try me~" Grinning, she held her stance still, and as the phoenix came towards her, she performed a most unexpected feat: She backflipped away from it, and while flipping, KICKED the thing as it flew at her, causing it to go off a bit early. She landed normally, but accidentally touched her automail leg, burning her hand. "Jackcrap! Ouch, ow... Nice move, Alex... 'Fraid I have to call it quits though. Thirsty and I need whiskey stat. Good match! You are the BEAST at fighting!" Grinning, she ran to the bar, ordered up three bottles to go, and one for the moment, and then had Randyget her bar tab. "Holy crap... Ouch, this is like, a month's pay! Plus more! How am I gonna pay 3,400 bucks on this? Unless..." She smiled evilly, and looked to Alex, the most adorablest expression on her face she could manage. And she wasn't much older than 16. Puppy Eyes and Pouty Lip were essentially in their prime. "Oh, Alex... I don't know what to do! My tab is 3,400 and it's due now, of all times! I needed that money... Do-do you think you pay for it? Pretty please? For me?" And Jay ended it with the finishing touch: The Extra-Kawaii-Super-Mega-Chibi-Smile-Of-Pityness. Yeah. There is one.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next