Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Destruction Sucks - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Destruction Sucks - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Destruction Sucks - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Destruction Sucks - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Destruction Sucks - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Destruction Sucks - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Destruction Sucks - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Destruction Sucks - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Destruction Sucks - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Destruction Sucks - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Destruction Sucks

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Destruction Sucks - Page 3 Empty Re: Destruction Sucks

Post by Jay Furor Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Jay listened thoughtfully as he spoke, understanding the gist of it, even if she didn't speak Aerugese too well. Actually, she only learned how to speak it in some military Culture Training course, and used it mostly for better insult-power. But his argument was persuasive... And it seemed like he was begging, so she took that as a victory in her mind... So she decided she would dignify it with a response. Standing up, she balled up her normal fist, and glared at Alex, making like she was going to punch him in the chest. Then, her fist turned to a hand mid-swing and patted his shoulder, as grinned. "Consider your apology accepted. And don't play it off as you were just surprised to see me. Hehe, I know I'm drop dead sexy, and you better not forget it~ You just don't get any of it for yourself. Now, what say you and I find that wallet and blast ourselves into the land of the happy drunkards, shall we? Maybe we can see if Randy knows what happened last night. All I remember is a bit of drug abuse, and some prostitute in your pants, or something. Heehee, good one, boy~ Now come on!" And just as easy as she'd gotten furious, she was as happy as ever, and searching for his wallet, and Randy to ask for ny remembrance of the previous night.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:04 pm

Alex looked at her and began to cringe. As she moved to punch him. Her regular fist reared back and he prepared himself for what was sure to be one of the most deserved punches he has received next to the nut shot earlier. He then felt her pat his shoulder and sighed in releif. 
Consider your apology accepted. And don't play it off as you were just surprised to see me. Hehe, I know I'm drop dead sexy, and you better not forget it~ You just don't get any of it for yourself. Now, what say you and I find that wallet and blast ourselves into the land of the happy drunkards, shall we? Maybe we can see if Randy knows what happened last night. All I remember is a bit of drug abuse, and some prostitute in your pants, or something. Heehee, good one, boy~ Now come on! he looked at her and shrugged he was glad she caught his lie though it was half true. Yea You are Jay but your like my sister. That is just awkward in so many different ways.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Jay smiled pleasantly at him, hearing him say she was like his sister. "Daaaaw, that's sweet... Still not buying it, hun. Don't deny what you can't hide, cus it's on the inside~" And laughing, she did the little 'Oh snap' snapping thingy. Mainly because she could. Then she wandered upstairs and went to the bar, where Randy was very cliche`ishly cleaning a mug. "Hello, Mr. Randy, would you happen to know what went on last night? We were whacked out of it." He grinned. "Well, not much really. That pimp you was with? he ditched. I heard you made out with a girl, and he got some action of his own. And I took the two of you back in the bar and let you have my bedroom for the night, til youse was sober, anyways. By the way, your clothes are in the back rooms. Had to have threw them in with my stuff." So Jay walked to the back and came back grinning, moments later. "Cha-ching, cha-ching, found someone's wallet! It was in my tube top. Must've put it there somehow and forgot about it. Lemme just change real quick." And, as if to tease him, knowing he'd have to look away, she grinned and changed clothes right next to him, not really acting like she noticed. When she was finally changed, she smiled. "Alrighty then, fire up a round of something, Randy! On Alex~"
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:30 pm

Daaaaw, that's sweet... Still not buying it, hun. Don't deny what you can't hide, cus it's on the inside~
Yea I would do you but your again like my sister and that's just creepy.
He than followed her up to the bar cringing at the bright light. Hello, Mr. Randy, would you happen to know what went on last night? We were whacked out of it.
Well, not much really. That pimp you was with? he ditched. I heard you made out with a girl, and he got some action of his own. And I took the two of you back in the bar and let you have my bedroom for the night, til youse was sober, anyways. By the way, your clothes are in the back rooms. Had to have threw them in with my stuff.Cha-ching, cha-ching, found someone's wallet! It was in my tube top. Must've put it there somehow and forgot about it. Lemme just change real quick.
 he listened to what he said and laughed. And then Jay left and came back her clothes in his hand. Soon enough she changed next to him making sure he got a corner as she did so. He turned around immediately as she started. He was glad his jeans were baggy otherwise she would have noticed his slight hard on and hit him again. Tease
soon after he sat down and began to order. Alrighty then, fire up a round of something, Randy! On Alex~
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Jay laughed as Alex pretty openly stated that Jay was hot. She liked that, as she did all compliments. But nevertheless, she grinned and turned back to him, sticking her tongue out and making a face. "Well I know you would, but the question is: Would I return the favor? Nope! I'm content with the very fact I'm great torturing you~ Heehee!"
Then, after she'd changed, he called Jay a tease. Again she grinned, and nodded, agreeing. "It's one of the best things about me~ And it's not my fault you're a perv. Then again, if I was you, I'd do the same. hehe." Then she saw as Randy brought out 4 bottles of his finest rum and a bottle of cognac. Jay grinned and took two of the rum bottles and her cognac, and began mixing them in a giant mug. And Jay actually genuinely smiled at Alex. "And I must say, thanks for the drinks, Alex, my boy. Looks like we both got something good out of today! Well... Except your nose... And I think you should get your nuts checked out, too. Oh yeah, sorry about those! Hehe!"
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Well I know you would, but the question is: Would I return the favor? Nope! I'm content with the very fact I'm great torturing you~ Heehee! I would but I am pretty sure i wouldn't see the morning in one price If I did. You have that look about you so enjoy the drinks. I need something to smoke. Maybe I can find some more about what happened if we find Slickback. and then slickback walked in again for his morning drink. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Jay I'm only paying for your drinks.
Yes Jay is a tease. It's only to you now though. I don't know what you were doing in that alley and I prolly don't want to know so sit your ass down drink your rum and deal with it.
It's one of the best things about me~ And it's not my fault you're a perv. Then again, if I was you, I'd do the same. hehe. And I must say, thanks for the drinks, Alex, my boy. Looks like we both got something good out of today! Well... Except your nose... And I think you should get your nuts checked out, too. Oh yeah, sorry about those! Hehe! 
Randy started to laugh and so did Slickback. Yo high nigga You were fucking wasted last night want details pay me 1000 cenz. Alex called him over and began to talk business. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Everyone watched as Slickback entered the room again, back for more drinks, or more business. Seeing him give Alex the bill for the info, Jay grinned and pushed Slickback away lightly. "Chillax, homeboy. How bout 800 even. Least i could do for him, after he paid my tab and got me a fresh round of booze. And I'll even throw in 200, myself. And don't give me that 'Well i don't do discounts' bullcrap, so I know for a fact, you do! Besides, I need the deets too. And I KNOW you wouldn't deny your most valuable asset anything, correct? Hehe~" So stated Jay as she worked her street-girl magic. She actually had it pretty sweet; An ex-mercenary on the black market, turned soldier, she had both military authority, and the contacts of a crime lord. She was invincible. Diplomatic immunity and all that, she figured. Or at least, she could get what she wanted, in or out of the law.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:28 pm

Chillax, homeboy. How bout 800 even. Least i could do for him, after he paid my tab and got me a fresh round of booze. And I'll even throw in 200, myself. And don't give me that 'Well i don't do discounts' bullcrap, so I know for a fact, you do! Besides, I need the deets too. And I KNOW you wouldn't deny your most valuable asset anything, correct? Hehe~ 
Yea I'll pay the price and you fill her in on  it later. And if you can let's take this outside. And I will take that Jay you have my wallet. he would remove his wallet from Jay's grip putting it in his pocket before he motioned for slick back to meet him in the ally in a bit. He moved to he back room and changed into his regular clothes. As he came back he grabbed the bottle of rum after payin for it. Know what lemme get just as much as I need. he than took out two thousand cenz and walked out he needed some weed. He then tossed Jay his wallet. Hold my wallet for me Jay. And for the last time I'm not a perv I'm just a normal teenage militant. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Jay scowled slightly. "Dooh, I wanted to know NOW! Oh, fine..." Jay pouted a bit, but handed over the wallet anyways. Seeing him go off to change, Jay drank a big gulp of her drink, enjoying it's strong flavors. Then he came back and grabbed some rum, and went to give Jay his wallet. As before, she placed it in between her boobs for safe keeping, smiling. "Well, I guess that DOES count for something~ Very excellent point. It doesn't even have to be teenagers, if there's girls involved EVERYONE in the military wants some of it~ But I gotcha~ Have fun, Alex. Heh." Grinning, she went back to her drink, and sat boredly as she waited for her turn to be informed. She was actually pretty curious: What could she have possibly done that night?
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:11 am

Dooh, I wanted to know NOW! Oh, fine... Well, I guess that DOES count for something~ Very excellent point. It doesn't even have to be teenagers, if there's girls involved EVERYONE in the military wants some of it~ But I gotcha~ Have fun, Alex. Heh.
He looked at her and smiled Yea your right about that though I gotta say that I get wasted too much for my own good." as he got outside and slickback told him the information he took it all in paying slickback for a full treatment from dimples for later on in the day. He had a hard on still from all the teasing jay had done. He than went inside after buying a good amount of weed and some meth for Jay seeing as he remembered she was smoking it before. He might try the drug later if he ever got the right equipment to use it. Looking at Jay he said Yo we gotta talk about last night but first come with me Slickback wants to talk to you. And well afterwords we can smoke a bit.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:24 am

Jay laughed. "Oh yeah, you get WAY too wasted. Learn to handle your alcohol, son. You'll do way better in life!" Grinning, she carried on drinking, and had a cigar and a burger while Slickback explained all to Alex. She wondered what it could have been that he was telling him... Who knew? Both of them where off on the magical journey with Puff The Magic Dragon and his sidekick, Crystal. Finally, he came back in and passed Jay some meth. Then came "Yo we gotta talk about last night but first come with me Slickback wants to talk to you. And well afterwords we can smoke a bit." Oh crap. What did they DO that night? Jay's mind was buzzing with worry. For all she knew, Alex could've had SEX with her! Ah crap, now that image was blazed into her mind, as she fight an urge to vomit. of course, they could've just got REALLY high and drunk and puked on everything... Jay hoped for the latter, of course...

Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:58 am

He looked at her as he led her outside. He had told slickback to tell her everything except about the kiss. He wanted to tell her himself. He felt he at least owed her that. Moving down the line he and slickback made arrangements for a prank on Randy and Alex's appointment. Finishing them he turned to jay who had just gotten the information. 
Do you always put my wallet in you boobs Jay? Anyway we didn't have sex thank god for that. I kissed you though and I should apologize for that not going to but I should. And since I owe you for not killing me for that I am buying you some meth and whatever else you need. Also teach me how to use this shit heard it was a great alternative to my usual stuff. he looked at her and smiled a sort of nervous smile. He had muttered the whole thank god part but said the rest normally. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:58 pm

She laughed. "Why of course, deary, where else should I put it?~ I really wear such skimpy clothes that I don't have any pockets. Hehe!~" Then Jay listened intently as she was briefed on her late-night forgotten deeds. So apparently Alex had... Kissed her? Phew, she sighed in relief. Compared to her previously horrible alternatives? She could care less about a little kiss! So she laughed. "Is that all? Phew, that's good. A kiss is way off from just being naked together, and you already did that, even if you can't have babies anymore because of it! And it's not like that was the ONLY time a guy ever kissed me. It's just I don't care so much, though don't get any ideas. Now if I'd have been SOBER, you would have never gotten a chance to invade my shower-time, since your corpse would be in a dumpster~" And having gotten that point across, she took out a zip-lock bag of powdered meth crystals. Gonna have some fun. Then she took out a few sheets of aluminum foil. "It's easy really. Just put the stuff on the aluminum, hold it up, strike a match under the foil, and inhale. Use a lighter if you want it to last you longer. Then, boom, your Chasing The White Dragon, my boy~" Grinning still, she gave a demonstration. "Fair warning- This crap'll mess you up serious bad. Enjoy~" And she watched as he did his drugs...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:55 pm

Why of course, deary, where else should I put it?~ I really wear such skimpy clothes that I don't have any pockets. Hehe!~Well I dunno if I want my wallet smelling like your boobs every time I give it to you Jay. But then again it's better then some of the other places you could have it. Anyway after this I guess I'll go looking for some shelter how bout you?
Is that all? Phew, that's good. A kiss is way off from just being naked together, and you already did that, even if you can't have babies anymore because of it! And it's not like that was the ONLY time a guy ever kissed me. It's just I don't care so much, though don't get any ideas. Now if I'd have been SOBER, you would have never gotten a chance to invade my shower-time, since your corpse would be in a dumpster~I never said you didn't for all I know you could have fucked after I left. So I suggest you check in your own ways and ask Randy about it. Cause I'm pretty sure Randy put you two in the same bed to save space so it's possible you did it when and if you woke up in the middle of the night still high.It's easy really. Just put the stuff on the aluminum, hold it up, strike a match under the foil, and inhale. Use a lighter if you want it to last you longer. Then, boom, your Chasing The White Dragon, my boy~ he listened in ready to stab slickback. until he started to smoke some meth and then he was gone for a bit. When he came back he was about to smoke again but decided it's better to save for later Know any other good drugs Jay. Cause this could be the start of a good friendship.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:09 pm

Jay grinned. "See? Best place for it! Aaand, I use tropical mango body wash, so feel privileged to smell your nice wallet. And what do you mean shelter? You don't got a house? Ouch." Then she listened as Slickback talked, staring at him very calmly. Then when he finished talking, Jay's face still very calm, she walked very close to him and got all up in his grill. "Slickback... Do not speak of the devil in such ways, as she shall have your soul. Do I make myself CLEAR?" He was about to mention how very far off from the original saying that was, but Jay kicked him- With extreme automail-powered force- Between his legs, smashing everything in his general crotch area. he fell down, sort of dumbstruck, holding his injured crotch. "Y-yes ma'am..." And s he lay there, blood dripping through his pants onto the ground, she grabbed him by the ear and held his face up to her's. Good. Or there will be... Consequences." And then, as fast as she'd gotten scary, she grinned at Alex. "And as for you, I'm sure we can find some fun things to do! Acid is always a good bonding drug, since you should ALWAYS use the buddy system so you don't have a heart attack after you see giant cockroaches with machetes!~" And as such, she clasped her hands together smiling, and took Slickback's wallet, starting to walk back into the bar, gesturing for Alex to follow. Such is the way of Jay...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:43 pm

See? Best place for it! Aaand, I use tropical mango body wash, so feel privileged to smell your nice wallet. And what do you mean shelter? You don't got a house? Ouch.
Yea I don't damn explosion took out the barracks. Anyway I was looking for an apartment but rent is high as hell. How bout you?
Slickback... Do not speak of the devil in such ways, as she shall have your soul. Do I make myself CLEAR?
Alex sweat dropped as he saw jay smash her foot up his crotch. She really needed to chill and deal with this shit easier. But as slickback fell he coughed up blood and Alex laughed. Jay knew how to have fun and after she robbed him he knew slickback might die from blood loss.
Good. Or there will be... Consequences. And as for you, I'm sure we can find some fun things to do! Acid is always a good bonding drug, since you should ALWAYS use the buddy system so you don't have a heart attack after you see giant cockroaches with machetes!~
 Taking the knife from Slickback's back pocket he made it look like a mugging and before slickback died he made sure Slickback gave him his merchandise all of it. Jay had gone inside and after receiving all the shit he needed so did Alex. Hey Jay how about we go pick up some merchandise I feel it will be mutually beneficial for both of us. He smiled at her motioning for the door and telling Randy a speacial freind of his was coming to see Randy specifically to thank him for his hospitality.
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Jay winced a touch. "Ouch, man. Those stupid bombs... Well, my place got torched in a riot, up in Kanama. 'Sokay... I whacked the torchers. Hehe, pumped lead into a whole herd of idiots at 9000 rpm or so~ Miniguns are sexy, y'know." Then Jay watched as Alex finished off Slickback. With his own knife, nonetheless. Shaking her head, she grinned. "Man... That was cold. Ah well, I knew him well. Can't say he was a pleasure or nothing, but I knew him. Guess we oughta take over his business eh? Pimp's Code, Article 2. 'Any pimp whacked in the line of duty, owes everything on him and all his hoes to whoever done it.' Anyways, let's just leave the poor guy here. Someone'll find him. And if they don't? There's some dogs down the street, they'll clean up for us~ Rest in peace, Slick. I wish you many good things beyond." Jay then started to walk away, but turned and decided to take his hat and jacket. A classic combo for any pimp, the purple ensemble. Grinning, she put the clothes on and whipped out some shades. Poking Alex's shoulder, she did a very out-of-character twirl and grinned. "How do I look, man? Best not to let such things as these go to waste~" And then she walked in and when Alex suggested getting some 'merchandise', Jay grinned and nodded. Randy sorta grinned at Alex and waved them off, going to get ready for his 'special date'. And then, they were off!
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Ouch, man. Those stupid bombs... Well, my place got torched in a riot, up in Kanama. 'Sokay... I whacked the torchers. Hehe, pumped lead into a whole herd of idiots at 9000 rpm or so~ Miniguns are sexy, y'know.
Man... That was cold. Ah well, I knew him well. Can't say he was a pleasure or nothing, but I knew him. Guess we oughta take over his business eh? Pimp's Code, Article 2. 'Any pimp whacked in the line of duty, owes everything on him and all his hoes to whoever done it.' Anyways, let's just leave the poor guy here. Someone'll find him. And if they don't? There's some dogs down the street, they'll clean up for us~
Rest in peace, Slick. I wish you many good things beyond.
Yea I know there sexy I have seen em at work though I know sexier. Including you but your not in the list jay. Anyway your my partner in all this Jay you witnessed it and well I figure me and you might make a good team but to be clear. I still owe you one for the girls last night.He looked at her a moment as she put on Slickback's jacket and hat. She then twirled around showing him a 360° view of her clothing.How do I look, man? Best not to let such things as these go to waste~He liked it on her brought out something about her that he liked. He than said with a grin "you look like a sexy tease as always. But now your a sexy tease who is also a pimp and my partner. And your right never let good things go to waste. getting outside he showed her his motorcycle with a simple remark for get on the bike as he is driving. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:42 am

Jay grinned. "I see that, yeah. Partners... We just go up in a room, popping caps like we can. Sounds awesome. Not to mention, free prostitutes~ I think I'm digging this pimp stuff, actually. Plus, you're right: I do look sexy in this~ Here, you put these on, he had an extra set in his case. Try em on, I won't look~" And she grinned as she handed Alex a ht and jacket to match her own, lighting up a cigarette as he took them. After he put them on, Jay walked with him around the corner, wondering what was so important. Then she saw a motorcycle there. "Sweet ride, bro. Too bad I don't drive." Grinning, she hadn't expected to have to ride it. Ever since she was 14, in Certa, she couldn't use a vehicle, for about anything...

Jay was fourteen years old, and had barely made her way into Certa's Black ops unit, and ended up as the Gunslinger of The 8. This was a year when Creta was trying it's hardest to get Certa back, and The 8 was an Anti-Terrorist unit sent in to prevent attacks on Certan soil. One day, Jay was with her comrade, Jack in the air squad, while the rest of the team sat below them in a tank. Unfortunately, they'd misjudged the Cretans. Out of nowhere, a SAM Cannon fired, and Jack hadn't had time to move. It hit the propeller and blew, sending the wreckage careening down. jack fell unconscious over the steering wheel. Jay screamed the whole way down. But as luck had it, ten feet from the ground, she was sent flying from her door by gravity, and landed a few dozen feet away, with some broken limbs. Jack wasn't as lucky. He was crushed by the fall, and Jay pulled his corpse from the rubble, as her unit arrived. It was a sad day, and at such a young age, a comrade's death scarred her for life. She could never use a vehicle again, without remembering jack, and the guilt of not being able to save him...

Jay shook her head, clearing her thoughts. The fearless warrior of before was gone, replaced by a shaky, albino Jay, staring at the bike. She shook her head and turned away, crossing her arms. "I take that back! If I have to ride it, it's not sweet anymore... I won't do it, and you can't make me!" And convinced that he hadn't noticed the fact she was so freaked over the thought of them crashing the bike, she figured he wouldn't have the nerve to physically PUT her on the bike himself, even though he currently had the means to.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:06 am

I see that, yeah. Partners... We just go up in a room, popping caps like we can. Sounds awesome. Not to mention, free prostitutes~ I think I'm digging this pimp stuff, actually. Plus, you're right: I do look sexy in this~ Here, you put these on, he had an extra set in his case. Try em on, I won't look~You act as if I give a damn if you look. he took off the vest and jacket smiling a bit. He was well sculpted having no signs of any type of flab on him. He put on the jacket and smiled before rounding the corner with her. As she looked at the bike he shrugged. He then saw her reaction and her shaking. He then looked at her in a caring manner and said Hey Jay are you okay. What's wrong?
Sweet ride, bro. Too bad I don't drive.
I take that back! If I have to ride it, it's not sweet anymore... I won't do it, and you can't make me!

he than looked at her the cocky jay he knew was gone. He then hugged jay but said Your still getting on but first tell me what's wrong?
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:35 am

Jay sort of shrugged it off when Alex asked her the first time what was wrong. It was in the past, and she didn't like bringing it up. It was only made worse by the fact that the 8 had become the 3, over time... Every death was so vivid... Jack, especially. JJ getting gassed... Sal's suicide, and the only time Jay had ever contemplated ending HER own life... Crusher's explosion, while laying C4... And ost recently, Colonel Johnson, the 79 year old leader of her team. He'd died naturally, stubbornly refusing to retire. She had his revolvers in a drawer hidden in Kanama. Antiques, from the famous Hawkeye family. She couldn't use his alchemy with them, but she could still fire them. At any rate, she remembered them all, painfully. Then, Alex hugged her and asked again. She didn't bother hitting him, knowing it was to try and comfort her. He seemed seriously concerned. She cleared her throat, and spoke, even though her voice was a bit cracked from the notion of riding the bike, and memories. "Seeing as I have no reason to not tell you... And it should help you learn why I can't ride that stupid thing! Okay. I was 14, right? 3 years ago, I was a Black Op in Certa. Matter of fact, that's when I got my Purple Heart and lost my legs and arm. Anyways, before that, I had a guy in my squad, the famous 'Eight'. You mighta heard about them somewhere... Anyways, jack was his name. We was flying a copter over Certa, across the border to hit a Cretan outpost. Then oughta jackcrap nowhere, Surface-Air Missiles hit the copter, and we crashed. I got..." And pausing to angrily kick the wall of the bar, knocking a brick loose and smashing around the bricks where it was before. "I got freaking lucky... Tch, UNlucky, actually, after what happened... Fell out and landed safely enough away from the copter, with some bones broke. Jack... He got... Got..." Jay couldn't bring herself to say it. Couldn't bring the word 'killed' to her lips. Leaning against the wall, she muttered, staring away, looking angry, but sad. Should of been me... I coulda pulled him out with me. I panicked. Freakin weakness. And I can't ride a vehicle without thinking about it. Now, 4 more of my old team haunt my days, and pretty much kill me anytime I ride a vehicle, especially. Sad thing? 4 of those 5... FOUR OF THEM! I could've saved... I should have talked Sal out of killing herself! I could of stayed awake with JJ when the assassins gassed him! I could've saved Jack, and I could've saved Crusher, I don't know HOW, bout I SHOULD HAVE!! Only Johnson got the privilege of a peaceful, natural death... 79, in his sleep. But I miss him too... Now it's just me, Slink, and Tiny... Who even gives a crap, telling you won't change anything!" At that point, she was on the verge of tears, but was too proud to let herself cry, to show any weakness, even just in front of Alex. She'd learned...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:03 am

Seeing as I have no reason to not tell you... And it should help you learn why I can't ride that stupid thing! Okay. I was 14, right? 3 years ago, I was a Black Op in Certa. Matter of fact, that's when I got my Purple Heart and lost my legs and arm. Anyways, before that, I had a guy in my squad, the famous 'Eight'. You mighta heard about them somewhere... Anyways, jack was his name. We was flying a copter over Certa, across the border to hit a Cretan outpost. Then oughta jackcrap nowhere, Surface-Air Missiles hit the copter, and we crashed. I got...
I got freaking lucky... Tch, UNlucky, actually, after what happened... Fell out and landed safely enough away from the copter, with some bones broke. Jack... He got... Got...
Should of been me... I coulda pulled him out with me. I panicked. Freakin weakness. And I can't ride a vehicle without thinking about it. Now, 4 more of my old team haunt my days, and pretty much kill me anytime I ride a vehicle, especially. Sad thing? 4 of those 5... FOUR OF THEM! I could've saved... I should have talked Sal out of killing herself! I could of stayed awake with JJ when the assassins gassed him! I could've saved Jack, and I could've saved Crusher, I don't know HOW, bout I SHOULD HAVE!! Only Johnson got the privilege of a peaceful, natural death... 79, in his sleep. But I miss him too... Now it's just me, Slink, and Tiny... Who even gives a crap, telling you won't change anything!

Alex looked at her and smiled. "Cry if you want but let me say one thing. Those people they were important to you don't forget them. They wouldn't want you to think that they died for you to give up. They would want you to live your life out meet new people but not forget them. They would want you to face your fears so trust me on this your not goin to die I have been driving this for years not one accident. You are not going to die I will put my life on the line and say you won't get one scratch on your head. This only proves one thing to me and that is that no matter what your one of the good people the ones who actually give a damn. he smiled at her one last time he had let go earlier and fought the urge to do anything else that would show his affection. 
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:31 am

Jay glared at Alex as he spoke, not feeling any better. Stupid Alex, making her have to explain everything to him, made her upset. At least when ELLIOT had taken her for a car ride, she hadn't questioned Jay's panic! She just told her to get in! In fact, her mood was all HIS fault! But she heard him out, and by the time he'd finished, she'd stopped glaring. The reason why? Because it made sense. If Johnson were standing right next to her, he would've given her the Look, and ordered her to get on the motorcycle, and to stop being upset. So she turned to the bike, and slowly began to move towards it. No guarantees she would be calm once she was ON it, but at the moment, she was calm. "Alex... If we die on this thing. I'm going to kill you. Just so you understand. Now I propose you drive, in case I have a stroke when we actually hit the speed limit. Now help me on it, because my legs aren't as convinced as my mind." And still frowning, she looked at Alex, and stood there for him to come help her get to the bike. She'd done many things, she told herself. She survived a massacre, could look death dead in the eyes and laugh, could open a pickle jar, had seen her comrades fall, and talked her stupid brain into realizing she'd been in love! Sitting on a bike should be easy, compared to that!! "I AM A MANLY GIRL, IN A MANLY WORLD, WHO LIVES INA MANLY ICE CREAM SWIRL!! ...You didn't just hear that."
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spotlight Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Alex... If we die on this thing. I'm going to kill you. Just so you understand. Now I propose you drive, in case I have a stroke when we actually hit the speed limit. Now help me on it, because my legs aren't as convinced as my mind. I AM A MANLY GIRL, IN A MANLY WORLD, WHO LIVES INA MANLY ICE CREAM SWIRL!! ...You didn't just hear that.
he helped her on to the back of the motorcycle. Smiling at her as he did so as she was 
I am not gonna let you die. Anyway grab on Jay. Remember hold on tight and don't let go till we stop.And I heard nothing Mrs Manly Girl. he laughed knowing what to expect from her when she was feeling better. His sword was tied to his back and then they started to ride. They started off slow but as they rode he picked up speed. Then they were off on his motorcycle. 
OOC: let's have a few posts of riding before getting there
Spotlight
Spotlight
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Jay grinned at him, although it seemed a touch forced, hiding her nerves. "Yeah, that's right, Mr. Wishes-He-Was-Manly Boy~ It's my famous, "Didn't mean to say that out loud" motivational speech! If I don't scream it to the heavens, then it isn't my own thoughts~" Then, she was placed on the motorcycle. Oh, how this felt like a roller coaster for the first time. Her first willing vehicle-ride in 3 years... She was nervous. VERY nervous, in fact. She would NOT be the passenger screaming 'Pop a wheelie!!' by ANY means. But she sat, as calmly as possible. Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts~ Bunnies and monies, and girls doing twirls~ And somehow, these thoughts kept her alive. Then she got a bit nervous, and decided she was done riding for a good while. THEN, the motorcycle started. Before it really moved at ALL, she shrieked, completely UnJayishly, and clutched Alex around his stomach in a deathgrip-tight hug, praying she wouldn't die, as they reached the 60 mph speed limit~
(~(xD Definitely, several posts of riding~ And how many before Jay falls off? >xD)~)
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next