Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Homunculus and the People EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Homunculus and the People EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Homunculus and the People EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Homunculus and the People EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Homunculus and the People EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Homunculus and the People EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Homunculus and the People EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Homunculus and the People EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Homunculus and the People EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Homunculus and the People EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Homunculus and the People

Go down

Homunculus and the People Empty Homunculus and the People

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:49 am

Kyle sat down at the coffee house, where he had a talk with Riku almost a month ago. The owner didn't know him and the waitress was nowhere to be seen. Good. Kyle straightened his jacket and tie, fixing them into a flawless position. They were well ironed and ready to be shown to the public... the only thing was - he wasn't gonna show them to the public, so why would he try and look this good today? One of his contacts in Central told him that some Alchemist wanted to meet him. Well - he didn't know why, but the Homunculus agreed to this meeting, without knowing much about the said alchemist - hell, he didn't know anything about them. Only time would tell.

Kyle walked into the separate room and sat down on the red sofa, after ordering two cups of coffee. Now all he had to do was wait for the unknown person to appear. And he was due to be here in 10 minutes. Good.
Greed looked over the exit with his new eye and smiled, satisfied with the results. He could see every fly in the hall - such marvelous power.

The waitress brought two cups of coffee, and Kyle noticed that she was someone new - oh well, that saved him the trouble if the old waitress had remembered him. After what he had done to her...
The man took off his hat, putting it on the edge of the table and laid back on the sofa. 3 more weeks - just 3 more weeks.
A satisfied smile grew on Greed's face, as he looked how the steam rose from the hot coffee.

Back to top Go down

Homunculus and the People Empty Re: Homunculus and the People

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:32 pm

A loud slurping sound sounded suddenly next to the homunculus. How the lanky man had gotten in undetected by the inhuman being was beyond anyone. The blond grinned sheepishly and placed his strawberry smoothie on the low and yet elaborate table. He then plopped onto the lush sofa, flashing the green-haired homunculus known as Greed an all-knowing sky blue stare.

"My bad," he laughed nervously, glancing at his watch. "I'm a minute late and well..." He reached over and placed a pair of bright-colored headphones that looked horrendously thick on the man's head. "You might want to put those on." Only a few seconds after the words left the blond's mouth, a loud bang erupted from the air, cracking space itself. When it stopped, he folded his arms behind his head and sighed. "They asked unnecessary questions, so I ended them. And I figured if I just killed one, the others would bother us too. It's easier to just scorch the entire place." Celesto sighed as if it were too much work to explain it all.

He put a long leg up on a foot rest and slumped. "I heard stories," he smirked, "I'd like to confirm if they are true."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:14 pm

Kyle's face must have looked very funny at the moment. He could not believe what just happened. The one he had to meet here just arrived, and blew up half the building it seemed. Such a good start for a lovely day - NOT. One thing was for sure - this guy didn't care about the lives of others, and he could end those lives on a whim, not feeling anything. This was both good and bad.
Kyle rose up from the table and put his hat on. He spoke to the blonde guy:

"Some way to make an entrance, eh? Just don't do that anytime soon, since I'm tryin' to keep a low profile, ya know?" - Kyle walked out in the main hall. Oh it was a mess alright and Kyle had to get out as quickly as he could.
Greed motioned the alchemist to follow him and headed for the nearest window. He jumped out, after opening it and headed through the alleyways. There was no need to walk around on the streets right now. Then he spoke while walking, both his hands in the pockets on his pants:

"FUCK. And I paid for that damn coffee. Never doing that again." - he looked back, examining the blonde alchemist through his narrow eyes. - "We can talk, while we're here. So - what stories have ya heard? I imagine it's not a lot, since I'm not that famous yet. But for someone of my contacts to arrange a meeting - that means you really impressed someone. Well... no matter who ya impressed earlier - you have to impress me first, so that I can see what'cha made of."

Kyle walked out the alleyways and onto the streets. They were nearly 3 blocks away from the building that used to be the coffee house. Here no one would suspect them as a pair of bombers. Kyle put on his usual smile and turned around to face the blonde guy:

"First - your name. You hafta have one, right? Second - don't end anyone, unless we absolutely need to do that." - the last sentence he whispered, so that only this guy could hear. Jeez - some good start this was. He moved again, shoving some people away with his right hand, making a lovey-dovey couple fall over on eachother. - "Fucking move, why-dont'cha?!"
Greed had to put out some stress. Not that he cared for any people - no. He had a country to take over in 3 weeks - trouble was not an option now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:30 am

"Aye aye," Celes answered in an airy voice. He knew there had been many other ways for him to join the homunculus in the room without being detected, but it was too much work. Plus, he really didn't like this cafe; it didn't have any class. Class was essential to run a cafe. And rude people who lacked respect had no place appearing in front of him. The caster alchemist clenched his fists, sky blue eyes growing cold like untouched crystal. They should all just die. Not just alchemists, but humans in pursuit of such meaningless conflict and organization. Ants--all of them. They all looked like ants to him, milling about in their useless and minuscule ways. Now this guy...well, he seemed like a portal--a means in which to connect himself. And... he wasn't human. Celesto smirked behind edgy bangs letting loose his hands at his sides. This was the beginning of a world stained in red. Karis this is for you.

He looked up just in time to catch the man's motioning. A blur of green hair streamed through the open window and not much later the alchemist followed. His high white boots flapped against the damp grass. Water from a recent rain squished out like a sponge, molesting the emasculate white. "Hn..stories?" Celesto put a hand to his chin as in in deep thought, pretending the very words hadn't even come out of his mouth. Twirling a train pass around with the sway of his step, the blond's eyes narrowed into deadly slits while still retaining the same hollow look. "You see, a little birdie told me that you were planning to take over Central and well, hmm..." He swung the train pass over his shoulder and sped up to walk next to Kyle. "I have a secret of my own."

He ran a hand through his flaxen hair, wavy pieces falling around his fingers. "The name's Celesto. Celesto S. Krow. Celes for short, if you will." He yawned and stretched a bit. "I'll try my best," A cool voice replied as he helped the couple to their feet, frowning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:26 am

"Hmm..." - Kyle raised his right hand to his chin, rubbing it for a some time, thinking about what he would do with the alchemist. He seemed to be okay, but then again - who knew what he was really like? Kyle needed to test this guy, but how?! He had nothing at his disposal right now - so all he could do was talk with him and get to know him. He would also have to bear in mind that the alchemist's responses could be lies. Oh the hardships of paranoia...
Greed spun around, looking at Celesto, as he continued to walk in the same direction, with his back in the front:

"So - you've heard quite a lot. And that means that you're either gonna work for me, or they'll find ya in some alleyway with a broken neck. Now - both of us would rather like the first option, right?" - he grinned, turning around again and continuing on his way, talking. - "I guess you showed how cruel you can be, lad. But - what if you had to do horrible thins to help this country? To help me? Would you do it and not flinch?"

Kyle stopped and turned around to face Celesto once again, he brought his face close to his as he whispered:

"What if say - a scientist was needed for his country and he'd say no. Would taking his family hostage be okay with you? Just as a possibility." - he looked to the side, watching the few people on the street.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:56 am

Celes laughed at the thought of himself in an alleyway with a broken neck. He just couldn't pict-- Shock momentarily crossed his face when memories flashed into his plagued mind. Himself, staring into the cloudy sky with dead eyes--body, singed and beyond human, turning to ashes with each gust of wind...No, that wasn't him. It hadn't been him. No matter how much they looked alike, it was his brother--it was Karis. Celes shook his head and took a deep breath, smiling as brightly as he could muster. "The reason why I am here is because things need to change. I have only one wish: deconstruction." Despite the change of tone in his cold voice, his expression didn't waver in the slightest. He looked like a happy school boy who had received all A's on his report card. Of course, that wasn't the case.

Suddenly, his smile vanished and was replaced by a thin line. Sky blue eyes narrowed and focused darkly onto the homunculus. "Regardless of whether you accept me or not, I will be assisting in some way, ne~~" He grinned, his voice reverting back to his playful tones. "I don't understand what these 'horrible things' are, kykun." His hooded eyes shifted to the man's as he drew nearer, the smile never dimming. "If we are doing something greater for humanity, how can that term apply?" He fiddled with a pair of goggles around his neck. "Besides, it would be more efficient to kill his family and then threaten him. For some odd reason I'm sure you know, humans seem to personally fear something called death: a non-existent phenomena, which causes people to become selfish. In more cases than not, the scientist would, in order to preserve the idea of himself, do anything we ask."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:00 am

For once Kyle was surprised. He really was - by this guy. He was a hu- no. It seemed to Kyle that this alchemist did not consider himself human, but something more... or something less. It was a good thing. Kyle grinned at the boy and spoke:

"Interesting point of view, eh?" - he looked to his right, noticing a small cafe and even more - it was still in one piece, which was far more than could be said for that coffee house. - "I think we could talk it over in that cafe, just you n' me. And about your methods - they are somewhat wrong. The scientist would do anything to preserve the one's he loves from the non-existing phenomena called "death". He would value their lives more than his own and would end his own existence if the one's he valued more than himself would cease to exist. His mind would create a delusion that they would meet on the other side of this world, creating a bright image of non-existent happiness, that would comply him to kill himself." - Kyle talked while walking towards the cafe and when they reached the door to the establishment he turned to Celesto. - "See?"
Greed motioned for Celesto to go inside, letting him go in first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:41 am

Celesto stepped lightly inside the cafe, his mind on what Kyle had just said. Of course, the man didn't agree with it in any way, but still, he was rather intrigued. With a shrug, he smiled brightly at the Homunculus. "You could very well be right, but either way it would involve separating him from his family. That alone is a simple task for me. Be there any other requirements by chance?"

He sat down at one of the small round tables by the window, pleasantly ordering himself a french vanilla cappuccino. Whether or not Kyle wanted to go into a secluded area of the cafe or not didn't seem to phase the eccentric alchemist in the slightly. Combing wavy blond bangs away from his eyes, he beheld the homunculus with skylike eyes. With a clear and empty sheen, it appeared as if nothing would ever agitate him. He lived a very odd, very secretive existence and it was all-too obvious. For once though, Celesto was ready to do something with his alchemy. He couldn't avenge his brother, Karis, but he could rid the world of what cause his death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:10 am

Kyle followed Celesto and sat down at the table near the window. He took the seat opposite of Celesto and ordered a cup of black tea with some fruit cake, with a smile on his face. When the waitress walked away Greed shifted his gaze to the young alchemist. He seemed to be in thought, but perhaps not - Kyle couldn't really say, he needed some time to figure Celesto out. The man took off his hat and placed it on the table, yawning sweetly.
Then when the their order was brought he thanked the waitress and smiled at her. Today was a weird day - at first Kyle's mood was so-so, then he really got irritated, and now... right now he was kind of happy, which was very weird. Maybe the boy somehow made his feel better? He didn't know... The Homunculus sipped some tea and started eating the cake slice with his spoon. Hmm - not so bad, the fruits were actually fresh.
The he looked back up at Celesto again:

"So... now that we've talked a bit, I guess you can say we got to know each other a bit." - he pointed the little spoon at the lad. - "I like you enough to listen to what you have to offer me. And no - there aren't really any other requirements besides being... ready for anything." - the man grinned. - "And I mean - ANYTHING. If you can cope with that - you'll be a very reliable and worthy subordinate. And speaking about that - what would you want your... "position" in my ranks to be? See - I already have a right hand man, so to speak." - he took another bite of the cake and leaned back on the chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:08 am

Blue eyes peered into the foam of his vanilla cappuccino. The soft highlights of milk, bubbles, and caramel played with his imagination as he lifted the warm, ceramic mug to his lips. Swallowing the warmth was an ecstasy that Celes hadn't had the opportunity to experience in the past. As an orphan, he and his twin brother had only had slim requirements for life; they only had what they were given to survive on. Such luxuries hadn't been open to him until now...

Through piecy, windblown hair, the Caster Alchemist eyed the man known as Kykun to him. A calming smile snaked onto his lips and he put the cup down, leaning lazily back in his chair. "I am capable of many things, but I would like not to be placed at a high position. But if possible, I would like to be given my orders directly. Is that okay with you, Kykun??~" All-knowing eyes beheld him, a strange gleam shining behind the innocence, showered with hidden intentions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down