Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A fallen people... EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A fallen people... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A fallen people... EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A fallen people... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A fallen people... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A fallen people... EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A fallen people... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A fallen people... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A fallen people... EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A fallen people... EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A fallen people...

Go down

A fallen people... Empty A fallen people...

Post by Dai Sun May 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Daigoro had been feeling quite happy when he woke up earlier that morning. It had been frezzing at the fort - but that was no different to any other day. He'd been shouted at by a few soldiers, again, not unusual. He'd done some Alchemy tutoring to his elite soldiers, and they'd picked it up quite quickly as well, which was better than usual. Then he was sent to check out Asbec, this slum. He walked along the roads, between the dirty houses with the Ishvallans staring at him and his uniform. He sighed. That was not what they should've seen. His eyes - he was partly one of them. And this was causing Daigoro's happy mood to begin to falter and fail. His footsteps slowed, and he started to drag his feet. His eyes met the ground, and he sighed deeply.

These people... The Ishvallans were once a race of proud people... But look at what the military that I work for did to them. Daigoro grimaced, and looked back up. He was just making sure that nobody got into any dangerous fights, that's all...
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

A fallen people... Empty Re: A fallen people...

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Atlacia was on a sort of vacation. She had been sent by her boss to go check around the areas. She WAS in the intellegence bureau after all. Besides it had been a while since she collected data on th statistics of the current standings of the cities in Amestris. As much as she hated talking to people, this wa the one of few times she would search around and force herself to converse to others of her kind. Deep in thought of analyzing her position, tlacia barely even realized someone was nearby. She plummetted to the ground after bumping hard into a man who had been walking with his eyes on the ground. Groaning, Atlacia rubbed her back.

"Sorry." she whispered and stumbled to her feet. "I didn't see you there, I was kind of off in lala land."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Mon May 24, 2010 5:19 am

Daigoro wasn't exactly paying attention for a couple of seconds, and then it hit him. Sorry, she[i] hit him. Daigoro blinked and shouted out as he hit the ground. He goaned, rubbing his head, before looking up and seeing exactly [i]who he had hit. He recognised the military's uniform and smiled, before looking around them and seeing red eyes staring from every direction. He sighed, and stoo up, holding out a friendly hand to the girl.

"I wasn't exactly paying attention myself. So we can both take the blame..." He laughed softly. She was in the military too, huh? Not surprising, he wasn't going to be the only one looking around Asbec. He laughed again, scratched the back of his neck and smiled.

"For... give me for not introducing myself. Daigoro Ito, Warrant Officer."
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 8:21 am

Atlacia laughed lightly and rubbed the back of her head nervously. She was obviously a good couple inches shorter than Dai, so she had to look up to make eye contact. Her hair was pulled to the side in a frail braid today, resting on her shoulder comfortably. "I'm always crashing into people. You think I'd learn, huh?"

After taking his hand and pulling herself up, she saluted slightly, laughing. Another warrant officer in Asbec? She hoped there wasn't fighting going on. She disliked fighting, especially against the Ishvallans. She always sympathized with them which was another reason she could never be an actual fighter. "Warrant Officer Atlacia Raider, at your service." She laughed lightly. "I'm of the intellegence branch, so mind helping me on my job... I'm afraid I'm not much of a fighter, myself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Mon May 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Daigoro smiled and saluted back, but he could tell from the look in her eyes that she was not much of a soldier, or at the very least, a fighter. Then she actually mentioned it, and asked for his help. He sighed, and laughed slightly.

"To be honest, I was sent here from my post out Fort Briggs, so I'm simply taking a look around for the day. But I'll help. I am somewhat a fighter, but it's difficult for me to fight Ishvallans, even with Alchemy." Daigoro grinned, and leaned forward, so that Atlacia could see the colour of his eyes. They were a deep red.

"See? I could never harm these people. Even if they attacked me first - I'm in the military to try and help stop things like this from happening again." He leant back again, and smiled.

"It's nice to meet you, Miss Raider... So what do you have planned for your little patrol today?"
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Atlacia grinned brightly, seeing his eye color. For some reason, this made her feel excited! She'd met an actual Ishvallan... well partial. It made her so happy to see someone of his kind. She didn't get out much and she'd never held a conversation with an Ishvallan at all. She laughed lightly, "I can see your conundrum, however my mission is not one of the serial orders." Her eyes browsed the people it made her happy that these people could live without the fear that the few horrid Amestrians sent down their spines.

She looked back at Dai. "As I said, I'm in the intellegence branch, I simply am walking around to see what I can learn." She laughed. "Not many outside of central know me, however, I am known in central as the living harddrive." She laughed at the ridiculous thought of a walking computer. She looked around nervously, "Unfortunately some urchins from Amestris hurt the people so I've been sent as bait." She shrugged. "It happens."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Mon May 24, 2010 9:09 pm

Daigoro smiled back. She seemed excited to know that he was Ishvallan. Surprising, seeing as most people insulted him for it. He sighed, and turned around. The people of Amestris were ignorant of these people, and the Ishvallans paid for it in blood. He shook his head, and grimaced. This was utter bull! The way that the Amestrian people worked pissed him off so much, but he couldn't do a thing about it without betraying them. If he could just make them see... He sighed again, and clenched the auto-mail that made up his right hand. But he could never go back to the Ishvallans now. He was a half-breed, and an Alchemist. He turned back to Atlacia.

"Well then, maybe I can be of some assistance then. I was just ordered to scout this place out, so it shouldn't bother the Brig Gen too much..." He smiled, and began to work out a way to work out where these people were...
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Atlacia grinned, "Good, I'm glad to have some help." She looked around eagerly, then stumbled after him, "So where to? Is there a library around here?" Of course her first question is about the library and books. It was her first time surveying this particular village. She looked around like a child in a candy store. You really couldn't tell she was actually 19, she seemed to act more twelve in this situation. Her eyes wandered around wildly as she hummed a cheerful tune. IT was odd that she was in such a good mood, but then again, this week had been better than last. She felt safer lately, more protected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Tue May 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Daigoro shrugged at Atlacia's question of a library. He didn't know his way around this place, it was his first time here. He then sighed, and yawned. His eyes were wandering, as was his mind, and he was simply thinking about how he could fix things with these people. They were so... destroyed. Their ancestral home was in ruins, he could simply see that the Amestrian Military had ruined any chance of these people having a truly happy life. Or was he wrong? Were these people somehow happy with this existance, living free of the control of Amestris. He smiled softly, and turned back to Atlacia.

"My apologies. I was... distracted." He sighed.

"So, maybe we should look for a library, then..." Daigoro suggested, hoping that they didn't have to come across any of these Amestrians who were apparently being horrible to these Ishvallans.
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down