Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Random Meeting (Jay and Elli) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Random Meeting (Jay and Elli) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Random Meeting (Jay and Elli) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Random Meeting (Jay and Elli) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Random Meeting (Jay and Elli) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Random Meeting (Jay and Elli) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Random Meeting (Jay and Elli) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Random Meeting (Jay and Elli) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Random Meeting (Jay and Elli) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Random Meeting (Jay and Elli) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Random Meeting (Jay and Elli)

Go down

Random Meeting (Jay and Elli) Empty Random Meeting (Jay and Elli)

Post by Jay Furor Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Jay was sitting under a shady tree in West City, examining a leaf. It was orangish red and she thought it looked nice. She toyed with it in her hands a little bit before pocketing it. She had an odd obbsession with things of that sort. She cracked a rare grin as she leaned back and looked at the sun, bright and warm in the sky. Even from her shady spot, she could feel its heat. "Now this is just perfect... It beats scrounging for cash, anyways..." She pulled out some dirty coins that she had found on the street. Later, she would go out and get supper at some restaurant somewhere. But as for now, she was enjoying this peaceful moment, free of anyone else who might bother her. What could beat this day besides striking it rich? Nothing... This was the best day in a long time and not a single thing could ruin it for her. And if it did, it better be able to outrun her, or it might end up dead.

[176 Words]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Random Meeting (Jay and Elli) Empty Re: Random Meeting (Jay and Elli)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Elliot calmly was walking around the city, and she enjoyed this day. All was quiet--and the whether wasn't bad either.
She needed a vacation, anyway, since it was getting hectic at Central. West city seemed like a nice place, and it seemed all calm and quiet, so she chose there.
She strided passed a shady tree, and looked up to notice a girl. She could understand why she was up there on such a pretty day like this.
She heard what the girl said, and didn't seem to mind it. After all, she wasn't bugging her, and why should she talk to her if the girl wasn't even minding the blonde below her?
Elliot was in her casual clothing, and thought it was nice not to wear her military uniform for a change. She felt comfortable, and plus, it kept her mind of work.
She glanced back up at the girl in the tree, with curious golden eyes, now somewhat wondering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Jay glanced up at the girl. She casually waved, another odd gesture for her. Today was probably the ONLY day she would smile AND wave to someone in one day. She laid back again, looking at the clouds and mentally noting the shapes she saw. Her mind wandered back to the girl however, simply out of curiosity. She examined her. She seemed nice and all, most likely harmless. No bounty on her head either. That meant Jay could continue relaxing, which she was glad of. She hated working during her vacations. Her grey eyes moved back to the sky, then to the grass, slightly yellowish but full of life. She plucked a few blades and looked at them before placing them back on the ground. Sighing, she propped her arms behind her head and crossed her legs, her shoulder length hair resting on her hands and the tree behind her. She closed her eyes and relaxed again.

[157 Words]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Elliot shrugged to herself and continued walking. She had no business with this girl. Why should she worry herself with her? After all, she wouldn’t dare get close to another person. She’s fed up with people…
Considering the girls wave, Elliot didn’t give anything back but just another glance. She wasn’t one to smile and wave, like that girl probably was. Or maybe she wasn’t. Whatever the case, Elliot didn’t care. She came to West City to enjoy it, and relax before she got back to work. They might have piles of things for her to do by the time she got back, anyway.
Although, the girl did look interesting…would she consider talking to her, the least? Elliot wouldn’t do this to any stranger, but would one ‘hi’ suffice? Probably not. She didn’t want to get involved with anyone else. Or that’s what she told herself, the least.
As she was just about to completely walk away, she turned back to take another glance. Her eyes were still gold, showing she was still interested. Curiosity kept snipping at her. What was up with her this time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:21 pm

As Jay was about to drift off in a daydream, a thought finally registered in her brain. She had seen this girl before somewhere. She grumbled to herself about how she could have missed something like that as she stood up. No sense in letting something stay a mystery. Now, in her normal mood, she pointed at the girl after standing. "Hey, you. Have I seen you somewhere before? I could almost swear I saw you once when I went by some military building." She stretched her arms and shook her head, her ponytail drooping back over her shoulder like she always had it. She walked towards the girl, her normal glare and frown expression on her face. Though she glared a lot, most of the time, her glare looked so natural you couldn't tell if it was her actually glaring, or just the fixation of her eyes. Right now, it was the latter of the two. She was really more so curious than angry at the girl. Apparently, she wouldn't really get too big a break today. She could just feel it.

[185 Words]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:33 pm

Elliot was just about to completely walk away again. But, the girl had finally faced her.
She turned around, her eyes finally back to their normal light grey.
She'd seen her before? Elliot had never seen this girl in her entire life. Not even near the miliary buildings...
"You think so? Well, I am stationed at Central, but I don't think I have ever seen you before...Though I could be wrong," Elliot responded, turning around completely to face the girl. Why was she asking now?
Well, she probably reconignized her now. Although, Elliot couldn't remember if she had seen this girl before...
If she had, she couldn’t recall where she had seen her. She did seem familiar to her, though. Maybe she really had seen her before. Maybe if she just knew her name, it might spark something in her memory, or her mind.
"What's your name, by the way?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Jay looked at the girl now. "Jay Furor. And you are?" She said it with a bit of disdain, not really particular to casual conversation. "So, you are in the military. I thought so..." She mentally sighed. This girl still seemed harmless but now that she knew she was military, she could end up being a threat and possibly as a bounty, even if Jay couldn't tell at a first glance. She pulled the leaf from her pocket and began fiddling with it again, mainly out of boredom. She couldn't help but be bored though. She really didn't like conversations and generally avoided them unless it was neccasary. She didn't know why she had even said anything in the first place. It was really unlike her anyways, but it was probably born of her boredom and good mood today. At any rate, she felt overly nice today, so she would let it slide today.

[154 Words]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:25 pm

Elliot also wasn't one to continue conversation--or start one as well--but, this was a different situation.
There was someone that reconignized her, and she couldn't turn away from this until they got the matter settled.

"Yes, I am Sergant Major Elliot Rowan,"
She replied, still wondering why this girl asked anyway.
This was a day, where Elliot guessed, that both of these girls were nice enough to talk to each other, since they seemed like they usually wouldn't.
They seemed...similar. They seem like a similar pair, as in, they have similar personalities.
But Elliot wondered why since this girl has a similar personality to her, why would she be talking to her other than the reason of reconignition.

"If you believe that I'm going to do anything, you're wrong. I don't know you well, and you haven't done any harm to me, so why would I do anything to you, Jay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:34 pm

Jay wondered the same of this girl, Elliot. Now that she thought of it, the name was familiar but not in that way as a family member's name is familiar. Rather, she had heard it somewhere before... But where? Sighing she looked at Elliot. "I didn't say anything about that, now did I? I was simply curious as to who you were." She thought of how to end the conversation but, as she was not usually engaged in conversation, she had no idea how to go about with ending one. In fact, almost all of her experience in conversations were along the lines of 'So, Furor, did you bring the body?' and 'Yes, it's out back. How much money?' Truthfully, she couldn't even remember anything about life before the raid, pathetic as that was. So, she tried to close the conversation in the only way she could think of: By just not talking anymore.

[154]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:46 pm

"I understand, but I could tell from your eyes that you were thinking of something along the lines of that."
Elliot of course isn't one to get into conversation, but she of course knew when someone was trying to avoid something or stop the conversation.

"If that is all you wanted, then I will leave. Unless you have something more to say, good-bye, Jay Furor."
Elliot turned around, and turned away, and started to walk away. This time she didn't plan on stopping and turning back. That was (hopefully) the end of that. She might meet Jay another time on another day, possibly in another city, but right now their conversation was fully over. Besides, Elliot didn't want to pay any more mind or time toward this girl if she wasn't going to say anything else. It would just be a waste of time, and she could be doing better things. Both of them could be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:58 pm

Sigh simply walked back to her position under the tree, contemplating her thoughts. Apparently, Elliot was similar to her in personality, and neither had really wanted to engage in conversation. She sighed slightly and stood up again, walking towards a small store so she could buy a burger or something with the 2 or 3 cens she had. She sat down inside, ordered her food and ate, still thinking about the brief conversation she just had. She knew that she would meet Elliot again, just that it may be on the streets like today, or as a target. Finishing her burger, she left and began the long walk back home. Today was a long day for her, and she would gratefully accept a light nap in the rarely used bed of her barely standing, hand built, mostly broken home. Sighing, she continued to walk in the direction of the Slums.

[150]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down