Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Just a random little bar in Central... EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Just a random little bar in Central... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Just a random little bar in Central... EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Just a random little bar in Central... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Just a random little bar in Central... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Just a random little bar in Central... EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Just a random little bar in Central... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Just a random little bar in Central... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Just a random little bar in Central... EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Just a random little bar in Central... EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Just a random little bar in Central...

Go down

Just a random little bar in Central... Empty Just a random little bar in Central...

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:46 pm

What a dingy little place... The dark haired man slowly shuffled in to the bar, wrapped cross over his back. He reached up to the cigarette in his mouth, and dropped it onto the ground, snuffing it with his shoe. He smirked, and looked around the room, seeing if there were any booths available. There weren't. The man in the priest's outfit walked over to the bar itself, and put the cross down onto the ground with a sigh. He looked up to the bar wench and smirked.

"Something heavy. I need to get shit out of my head." He was on an expedition to Central for one reason and one reason only - to clear his head. He needed to get the fuck out of Creta for a while, the Government officials would understand... He sighed, and looked up to the roof.

Why did you assholes make me do this? I'm not a mass murderer, I just want to ensure peace... He sighed, and looked down into the drink that was just handed to him. He smiled softly, and handed some money to the barkeep, and gripped the glass with shaking hands.

"Bottom's up..." He lifted his arm, and swigged the drink within seconds, putting the glass back onto the table with a bang, and breathing out slowly.

I need to find a way around this, maybe even betrayal... Maybe even betrayal...

Back to top Go down

Just a random little bar in Central... Empty Re: Just a random little bar in Central...

Post by Spade Aeries Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:06 pm

Spade was half entangled around one babe and laying on another. His empty beer mug was sprawled somewhere on the floor. Bandages peered out from under his shirt, but they didn't seem to be holding him back any. With a cigarette pressed between his lips and his crooked, trademark smile plastered on his face, he laughed like an idiot at something a woman with red lipstick was saying. He practically fell off the booth and stood up with a wave, stumbling over to the bar. "Yoooo, Felica, get me another pitcher!" She looked quizzical--like she was about to protest, but with one glance at Spade's sharp, emerald eyes she became aware that he was nowhere near smashed. At least not yet.

Falling all over the bar stool, Spade managed to climb up onto it, smirking at his inability. Ah women... he had missed them. Being in the hospital was a drag. He took another drag of his cancer stick and then stubbed it out with a lick of his fingers, tossing it into the tray. That was when his all-seeing eyes captured a familiar man, but he couldn't quite place him... Spade cocked his head to the side, dark brown hair waving out against his right shoulder. He thought a moment.

"Markus, you bastard, what the hell are you doing in Central?"
Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Just a random little bar in Central... Empty Re: Just a random little bar in Central...

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:54 pm

Markus turned to the sounds of the familiar voice. He blinked, blinked again, and then blinked for a third time... That man, he seemed so familiar, yet so different at the same time... Who was he again? Ah! Of course!

"Spade-fucking-Aeries! Wow.. It's been a while, alright. College, right? Back in Creta?" As the man turned back to the bar, he heard a few words that he didn't want to hear.

"What the hell are you doing in Central?" He tilted his head to the side and sighed, pulling the dark shades off his face.

"According to my government, I'm on a job for them, recon work in Central. I'm commanding their armies now, you know? But you see, there are things about my Government that make me want to kill the fuckers, so I'm drinking away my sorrow in this place." He nodded, very sage-like in his ways, waiting on Spade to reply. He had no intention of telling the guy anything unless he inquired further... Although, Spade may make a valuable ally.

"And what are you doing these days, Spade?" He grinned at the other man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Aeries Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:11 pm

Spade did the same with his flashy sunglasses, lifting them up to the top of his head with a great smile. "Recon work, hm?" Spade adjusted himself on the stool, shooting glances back at the female he left behind. She, on the other hand, was shooting daggers at him. Had she liked him that much? He turned his attention back to his old college friend, but there was something about him as well that just didn't set right. Spade wondered what it might be. Had it something to do with his question? The playboy snickered inwardly, his curiosity brimming with passion. Well, he'd just have to find out about that now wouldn't he?

As his pitcher of beer arrived as scheduled, Spade grabbed a glass from the rack and poured himself one, leaning back on the stool with a large gulp. "Doesn't seem like you to drink on the job, Mark. I'm more interested in what you're up to than to talk about boring ol' me." There was something up by the way Markus spoke...who would refer to their own government in that fashion? Was he... No, couldn't be. Spade slammed his empty beer glass down and turned fierce green eyes on his friend. "Whatever you are doing, let me join."
Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:34 am

Markus looked at the pitcher that had been set down, but decided not to drink. He still had a lot more on his mind, and maybe being sober was going to cut it more than getting shit-faced drunk, no matter how much more fun it made things. He sighed, and looked down at the bar.

"Spade... They want me to exterminate every single human life in West City." He couldn't say it any less seriously - he couldn't make it any less painful than it was, all he could do was tell the truth. As much as it pained him, maybe he could really make an ally out of this.

"I'm planning something. Something that'll end the war with Amestris. But I may need some help, and if you're offering, I'll take all that I can get." He nodded, making sure that he was completely and totally up to telling Spade exactly what was going on. If it worked, he'd have a powerful ally. If it didn't... he dreaded the consequences.

"I'm gonna play a coup d'etat."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Aeries Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:53 am

"Fuck man!" Spade sat up straight, his eyes going wide. There was no way he was going to let this one fly. Knowing what he did now... he had to do something. This...was serious. People's lives were at stake! And Creta...seriously?! God...if there was a god, what the hell was he thinking?! No, what on earth was that Creta bastard thinking?! No way was this shit going to happen. He poured himself another beer; yes, it was necessary.

"To be honest, Mark...I'm the head of Central. ...Funny, eh?" He took a large swig to let the other process this before he began speaking once more. "So if I were to help you, I'd be betraying my country in a sense...but..." He laughed bitterly, a jade fire burning in his eyes. "I believe in the long run it'd actually help Amestris. You see, the new Fuhrer wants to bring about peace by creating a war world, but that goes against my code. You know it. Where's the justice in that? I just don't see it," He shook his head, "I just don't see it anymore..." Finishing off his beer, Spade offered a hand to his old buddy with a crooked smile. They used to wreck havoc together in college. Why not do it when it mattered now? "Let's make this coup work, prevent a world war, and save lives."
"And get women."
Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:46 am

Markus grinned, and patted his old college buddy on the back. This might just work after all... But it'd take a little work. He sighed, and turned around on his bar stool, pulling a cigarette out of the box, and raising it to his mouth, lighting the fucker. He grinned, and took a toke, before blowing out and looking over at Spade.

"Sounds like a plan. You willing to do it at West City? We'll invade, you defect, we take the city and that part of the country, then give it back when this shit's all through. Amestris may have some real assholes in it's area, but it deserves to have the land it started with." He nodded, and was suddenly interrupted by a large, burly man, staring him down. He blinked, and the man spat at the ground before him.

"You plotting to do what I think you's plotting to do, Commander Samaris?"

Markus looked over towards Spade, who'd just been approached by someone else. Another big, burly asshole. Nice. He caught a couple of glimpses, and a few packets of speech, but he got the gist of it. He looked over at the other man, and nodded twice, before grabbing the pitcher of beer off the bench and tipping it onto the man's head with a yell and a swing of his left fist.

"Yeahp."

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Aeries Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:20 am

"Sounds like a plan; West City it is," Spade answered as he watched a muscular man from Central waddle up to him from the corner of the bar. Jeez man, why hadn't he noticed him before? What a disgrace. The dude was mouthing off about him betraying Amestris by siding with Creta or some shit that a man who only knew how to trail would say. Spade nonchalantly reached for his wonderfully half-empty beer pitcher, but he found it was not there. Using the windows to his soul, he noted that Markus had copied his genius tactic. The ass. Frowning greatly, Spade ducked the muscular idiot's punch and grabbed the now empty pitcher. Well, if he couldn't pour the beer over his head then... A faint glow shown from under his shirt as his alchemy reacted automatically to the situation. Spade smirked as everyone in his vicinity stopped for just...a brief moment. It was enough time. Spade smashed the glass over the man's head in an array of sharp objects and blood. He fell instantly to the soiled ground. Spade laughed. Then he turned to Markus.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO WASTE THE BEER?! Water would have worked just as well, jesus." Spade shook his head as if sacrilege had just been committed to his religion. People from all over, looked at them with shock and confusion, but mostly everyone steered clear. They all basically knew who Spade was. Everything would be cleared in the name of the renowned playboy brigadier general. That's right bitch keep staring.
Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:46 pm

Markus grinned. That was one down, hopefully no more to go... Too late. As more poeple started to crowd around the pair of men, Spade suddenly turned and shouted at him, causing Markus to sigh slightly.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO WASTE THE BEER?! Water would have worked just as well, jesus."

"I used what I had! If you don't like it, don't leave a half-full pitcher of beer! Drink it first!" He grimaced, and quickly reached down for the wrapped cross that he'd carried in with him. He reached for the cloth, and ripped the fucker off with a grin, revealing the large steel weapon that was hidden underneath. He reached behind him once more, and found a bag of ice. Perfect. He flicked a switch, and poured the ice into the smaller end of the cross.

"Alright, here it comes!" The end closed, and Markus raised the business part of the gun to face the men standing before them. His hand suddenly glowed, and he felt the compression begin. Pulling the trigger, bullet upon bullet of crushed ice escaped from the barrel, raining down upon the men, colliding with them and exploding into small particles of ice.

This is boring. Maybe I should've used my fists... Ah well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Aeries Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:18 pm

"What the HELL?!" Spade sputtered in horror. Markus was right. Why didn't Spade drink it in time? It was a sin. A sin. He shot a hand to his forehead and shook his head in shame. He was a sinner anyway--what did it matter if he added more to the pile? He smirked bitterly and raised his fists.

"Bring it bitches." Grammar wasn't needed. He decked the first guy in the nose, broke it. He gave it to the second guy in the gut and watched him go down in tears and vomit. The third, well...he tripped over the others and actually collided unsuspectingly into Spade. The brigadier general fell over the bar counter and slammed into a rack of 99 beer bottles. Upon impact, they fell, shattered, and drenched him in their glorious contents and not-so-glorious blood. The glass was sticking out of him in many unpleasant places in his back, sides, neck and arms.

Spade opened emerald eyes to see a pair of crooked sunglasses on his nose. They must have fallen. He fixed them. "The fuck man!? Not cool." Then for a moment he thought he was in heaven for a bunch of chicks surrounded him as he wallowed in the see of booze. No, couldn't be yet. Still too much shit to do. He stood and offered them his trademark wink. "Of course I'm okay; I'm bloody Spade Aeries...literally." They laughed for his sake, not that it mattered; Spade was too busy giving the bastard a I'm-going-to-kill-you-in-a-minute-so-hold-on glare as he brushed the various pieces of beer bottles off of his nice bar attire. That silk shirt was ruined, not that that matter either; he had a million.

It took all of two seconds to reach the prostrated third bastard on the ruined wooden floor, spilled with the beer. He lifted him up by the collar to his full height and then noticed Markus on the other side of the bar counter, firing off his gigantic monster of a...gun? Spade paused for enough time to let the idiot escaped from his grasp. "Markus, what are you doing, killing them?!" Then he noticed the ice all over the floor. "Hah! Seriously, being shot with ice is humiliating."

Spade turned his head, ignoring the searing pain in his gushing neck. "Oi! Think you can get away just like that? And after ruining all those beers..."
"Go to hell!" The third dude dared to utter. Spade only laughed bitterly, running a sticky hand through his glistening wet hair. "If you've never seen heaven, then how can you possibly tell someone to go to hell?" And with that and a sickening crack, Spade kicked him in the face. Lights out.
"Markus, let's hit the road."

[Just a funny thought: Markus should say "You look like a Christmas Tree, man..." cause he has pieces of glass sticking out of him and he hasn't even noticed! lmao!!]
Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:33 am

Markus watched Spade start to walk out of the room, and nodded, quickly re-wrapping the cross and slinging it onto his back with a grin and another nod. He was on his way to walk out of the room, when he took another look at the other man, and laughed slightly, picking up a star-shaped object off the ground, running after Spade and putting it onto his head.

"Perfect. You look like a regular Christmas tree now..." A second or so later, and he cracked up laughing, holding his stomach. His sides were splitting, and the Commander of Creta's army just about hit the deck, if it wasn't for his quick regain of composure. He slowly stopped laughing, working his way down to a chuckle, before rinned and running abck up next to Spade.

"Ah, well, looks like we've got some treason to plot." He nodded a couple of times and kept walking down the road, leading Spade back to that dingy excuse for a motel he'd been staying in. It wasn't high-class, but neither was Markus.

{Topic LEFT}

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Aeries Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:15 pm

What the hell was that idiot laughing at now? Briefly he realized that the beautiful women were laughing at him as well... What a disgrace! He wielded his head to the side in a way so he could see his reflection in the mirror hanging behind the bar counter. After staring at himself for about 0.5 seconds, he joined Markus in side-wrenching laughter. When they regained their composure, Spade then said in a monotone voice: "It's not funny," and started laughing again. "It's not even December yet!"

As they left, Spade eventually refused to join Markus in the dingy motel, saying something like: 'god knows what goes on in those rooms'. Needless to say they ended up going to Spade's apartment to continue their plotting unplagued by happenings in a dingy motel room.

[EXIT THREAD]
Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down