Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
The purple Flower blooms Pink (OPEN) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
The purple Flower blooms Pink (OPEN) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
The purple Flower blooms Pink (OPEN) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
The purple Flower blooms Pink (OPEN) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
The purple Flower blooms Pink (OPEN) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
The purple Flower blooms Pink (OPEN) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
The purple Flower blooms Pink (OPEN) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
The purple Flower blooms Pink (OPEN) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
The purple Flower blooms Pink (OPEN) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
The purple Flower blooms Pink (OPEN) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

The purple Flower blooms Pink (OPEN)

3 posters

Go down

The purple Flower blooms Pink (OPEN) Empty The purple Flower blooms Pink (OPEN)

Post by Iris Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Fresh air filled her nose more than she could have waited for. The feeling of overall warmth made her nearly shiver for reasons she didn't understand. It wasn't as if she was cold. In fact the bitter warmth was making her almost sweat, but she was a woman and women didn't sweat. Ever since she had run into that beautiful pirate woman from before, Iris hadn't left. The invitation actually sat in her bra for now. Not like anyone would be taking it anyways, but now she KNEW where it was and if someone was reaching there, they'd have their hands chopped off anyways. That was a whole separate story, anyways. There was stuff to do in South City, but she found herself doing none of them. Instead, she was simply exploring what she could. It did her heart good.. if she had one anymore?

It had come to her attention, that her body was changing. Naturally, the first give away was the fact her lung had been repaired when it had previously had a hole in it. It had been a dream for a while, that she had maybe hit her head and dreamed of such a strange happening, but slowly the cogs began to turn. A slight paper-cut was gone as soon as it formed. She had a constant daily urge to cat-nap, but maybe that was from depression? Not only that though, there was a voice in her head. Yep, that was what really perturbed her. NOT the fact she had regenerated from a bullet to the lung, but the fact she was now hearing a voice in her head that constantly told her not to give a fuck about anything. So far.. it had been little things. WHY had she listened to that voice, anyways?

She tugged her red, leather jacket tighter over her black t-shirt and pushed up her shades. It seemed today was going to be one of those contemplative days. Standing atop an abandoned warehouse, she wondered if she'd somehow survive a plummet of such a height. Was it a one time gift? Her mind raised, but she didn't have the energy to waste on frivolous adventures. If this was a permanent gift though.. would she be allowed, for once, to indulge in a cake without fear of sugar shock? The idea certainly was.. tempting, but the idea of risking her life just to eat a whole cake.. wasn't exactly one that sounded of sound mind. With a sniff, she shrugged her shoulders and pulled out the last few sips of the (non-diet) soda she had bought at the beginning of the week. The occasional slip was okay.

Wind blew and ruffled the edges of her black skirt. The twin ponytails of hers flickered with such a beckon, while her bangs seemed to sway. Life had an odd way of presenting itself. She was leaning on a bar upon an old faded building.. not dead. She was not buried under a pile of rock and yes the thought plagued her daily.. even hourly. Was that what it felt like to be traumatized? Whatever happened to suppression? Most people got the easy way out. But- why? Why had the woman try to kill her, only to allow her to live? Was that somehow Aurel's plan? DID Aurel have a death wish? It sure seemed it, because that's what she was going to use with her life. Of course, that was a silent plan that none knew of. He would regret allowing her to live. In that moment she wondered.. when had she become such a sadist that revenge gave her a slight thrill. Maybe she needed a nap, after all.
Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

The purple Flower blooms Pink (OPEN) Empty Re: The purple Flower blooms Pink (OPEN)

Post by Envy Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:58 pm

Iris Tsukino. Amestrian militant who had been involved with the failed rescue mission of Reila Tsukino. The fact that she had been involved in it wasn't important in itself. However, what had happened to her, changed about her during that event was something that did matter. Until that day, Iris had been a human. And after that day, she had been something else. Homunculus. She must have noticed the change by now. Such a notable changes in a person would obviously drive them to search for answers.

A green-haired girl, not much taller than Iris, had entered the general area of the abandoned building. The wind waved her hood, but it wasn't strong enough to remove it from covering her head. She walked forward in a straight line until he was sure that Iris had noticed her presence. The girl would stop shortly after this. Another wave of wind made the front of her hair around, yet she didn't seem to notice it. Her eyes were fixed on Iris.

After a brief moment of silence, the girl bothered to wave at Iris. Her mouth changed from a line into a slightly curved line, indicating a warm greeting. Whether or not it would be interpreted as such was unclear. "Good day to you, Miss Tsukino", Envy said with slightly louder voice than usual, given the distance between the two. She continued to talk as she started to approach Iris. "I'd like to speak with you for a moment". As she approached Iris, Envy made an eye-contact with her, to add emphasis on her next words. "I might have some answ..."

Dramatic entrances don't take the unknown into account. In this case, the unknown factor was Iris' power of putting people to sleep with eye contact. And so, without any warning, she fell asleep right there. Her limb muscles were unable to support her, hence she fell down on the ground. She hit her head, causing small cracks to appear to the ground. It also caused a small bruise on her head, but that healed in a flash (both figuratively and literally). It was Envy's luck that the place only had one person in it to see that.

The question here was: how would that one person would react to this?
Envy
Envy
PENDING

Location : I move all the time, so why would I bother to tell?

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer: Envy

Back to top Go down

The purple Flower blooms Pink (OPEN) Empty Re: The purple Flower blooms Pink (OPEN)

Post by Iris Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:04 pm

The wind atop the building felt marvelous. The flashes of her pink hair moved in and out of sight, while it whipped around as if it had something to say. The sound howled in her ears, but too soon it brought a voice. Strange how someone would come here- looking for her? "Good day to you, Miss Tsukino!" Iris turned her head to look at the company. A young woman, not much taller than herself was walking over towards her. That was odd, Iris didn't recall meeting this woman before. Who was she? Had they met? Questions began to storm her head; running rampantly with not a second's relief. "I'd like to speak with you for a moment." What about? iris blinked and stared hard at the woman. She wasn't going to turn a comrade(?) away.

Then it happened. As she began to speak, Iris' eyes caught the eyes of the green-haired girl and she collapsed. Iris' eyes widened large in her head as she tried to move, but she wasn't fast enough. The girl had cracked her head off the ground, small incisions in the ground branched out around her. The bruise upon her forehead seemed to vanish into nothing. It was-gone?! Flashes of THAT day replayed. Her lungs had done the same.. but was this the same? Were those tricky eyes playing games? Iris had never had a problem of seeing things, but lately.. it seemed different. Or at least she thought that. No one ever wants to think they're some freak of nature, but it seemed the harder Iris ran, the closer she was getting to that conclusion.

Taking a calming breath, Iris was still frantic in worrying about the woman. "Miss? Miss are you okay?!" Well obviously not, but it didn't stop Iris from asking, out of instinct more than anything else. Her hand rested on the shoulder of the woman while her other hand nudged gently on the middle of her back. "DAMMIT!" she swore loudly under her breath. "I-I need my phone- to call the police- something. Shitt.. where's my.. my phone..?" Her frantic voice shook while she panicked. What had happened? Through the panicked phone-searching, Iris couldn't even think straight. Was it something believable? What would she even TELL them? However, her eyes trained upon the woman, curious as to any other sudden weird heal-y things that it had done. Strange... Maybe she was just delirious.
Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:40 pm

There was darkness. Shapes couldn't be distinguished properly from each other. There were only some faint noises to be heard. Otherwise, the darkness was static. But as everything must end, so did the darkness: bright lights shone down from above to lit the room. A living room could be seen, with two persons occupying it. "So, as you can see, I'm having quite a problem here", one man said to another. He tried to have a relaxed posture, but kept failing to achieve it. "Which is why I'm here". The other man looked at the worried man with a thoughtful expression. "I see". He crossed his legs as he leaned back on his chair. "I can't say that I disagree with your opinion about your incompetence. However, I believe that I have a solution. Would you like to hear it?" The nervous man nodded. "My advice is to..."

Envy opened her eyes. She slowly rose up to sit and made a quick surveillance of her surroundings. "Wait..." She rose up to stand and made a more thorough check on the general area. "I wasn't here". Last thing Envy could remember was a distant observation of Iris. In a different form, no less. And here she was, standing near her, with small cracks on the spot her head had been resting, gap in her memory and her target panicking like a scared kitten.

"First things first". The saying itself was annoyingly redundant, but it did remind to put things in order. And the first and foremost of those things would be the gap in memory. Knowledge was extremely vital in this case in order to know how to proceed in this odd situation. "Where am I?" Envy asked from herself with a tone that conveyed both surprise and concern. She turned towards Iris for help, showing that her face was just as surprised as her voice might suggest. "What on earth happened? I can't remember a thing".
Envy
Envy
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:33 am

The girl stirred which was a good thing. At least Iris didn't need to call the paramedics and police and God-knows who else she'd have to call. Her panicking was slowly sub-siding and easing into a calm place. A hand was offered to help the girl up. "Where am I? What on earth happened? I can't remember a thing." Well.. that was no good. Obviously the woman must have hit her head enough to give herself a concussion. Damn. So maybe she'd HAVE to go to the hospital after all. Those damn wards for germs and bacteria just waiting to infect her. The thought caused her an inward shudder.

"What's the last thing you remember?" Iris asked, instinctively. Her poor friend had been hurt and the damage needed to be evaluated before anything else. "Does your head hurt? How do you feel?" She pushed right after, placing a gentle hand to the girl's head to check for a bruise- a mark- ANYTHING. There was nothing. This woman had cracked the ground and there was NOTHING to show for it. That. wasn't normal. "Here." Iris offered an arm to her. "Can you stand alright? Do you want me to call an ambulance?"

Really, she should have been calling an ambulance anyways, but some people could take hard hits and be fine. Besides, no severe bleeding and the woman was conscious, so obviously she was fine for now. As long as she stayed awake for a few hours, there would be might be a bruise but that seemed to be the extent- much to Iris' disbelief and dismay. Concern framed her magenta irises.
Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Envy Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:23 pm

"What's the last thing you remember". Envy continued with her act, even though she had an urge to frown. All she had wanted was an explanation, but what she got instead was needless worry. How annoying. "I remember that I was heading towards here, in an attempt to find you and discuss about few things"], she said in her attempt to stop the derailment that had happened due to her blackout. Which was exactly why Iris would need to tell Envy what had happened so that it wouldn't happen again.

"Does your head hurt? How do you feel" Iris continued as she started to inspect Envy's forehead. Envy couldn't see it herself, but it was obvious that there wouldn't be any marks there. Any kind of injury would have been healed automatically. Something which she should have seen. That would probably make her quest of convincing Iris easier. But for now, Envy would play along. Just enough to slide things back to their tracks. "I feel... fine. I'm not hurt anywhere. I'll be fine". This was followed by Iris offering her hand. She was still very concerned. "Can you stand alright? Do you want me to call an ambulance?"

Envy tilted her head slightly. "As much I would want to waste the time of paramedics, I think that I have to ask you to not call one", she said with a firm voice. "As much I appreciate your concern, miss Tsukino, I would be more pleased if this moment would be between the two of us". Feeling that she was acting too ominous, her lips formed a friendly smile. Whether or not Envy would be judged as friendly was up to debate. Especially so, considering what she was about to say. "We're both familiar with such gift of healing. So please, put your mind at ease".
Envy
Envy
PENDING

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:18 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum