Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Hmm Left behind. (Open) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Hmm Left behind. (Open) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Hmm Left behind. (Open) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Hmm Left behind. (Open) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Hmm Left behind. (Open) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Hmm Left behind. (Open) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Hmm Left behind. (Open) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Hmm Left behind. (Open) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Hmm Left behind. (Open) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Hmm Left behind. (Open) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Hmm Left behind. (Open)

Go down

Hmm Left behind. (Open) Empty Hmm Left behind. (Open)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:53 pm

The building was crowed with the military and state officials. The corridors filled of words spoken and laughter. Datsu walked through the halls alone carrying papers in one arm. " Can't believe I was left....again. I mean i try to be on time, but when it comes down to going to bed, it's harder then it seems. Considering I'm second in command I have alot of work to do and sometimes can't get to sleep on time. " He scratched his head with his free hand, his elbow was stretched slightly out and he bumped into someone. Datsu heard a slight squeal as he felt a bump on his chest. Datsu's eyes closed for a moment as he felt the slight impact. " The hell..." a small girl with blonde hair and a slim frame winced at she rubbed her butt. " I'm sorry....I wasn't looking...it's my fault. " Datsu held his hand out to her, she was quick to grab it. She stood up and apologized again before she had left. Datsu smiled as he walked, he slightly blushed" Wow.....She was sorta cute. I wondered if she would've went on a date with me. " he shook his head and entered the small office " Probably not she looked way to cute to be seen with me." Datsu walked in and placed the stack of paper on the counter. He leaned up against it as he waited for the usual woman to pick them up " Well...it isn't Datsu again....Another stack to drop off for Spades. " Datsu turned and smiled " Yea...you wouldn't believe the work I have to do now a days. "

Back to top Go down

Hmm Left behind. (Open) Empty Re: Hmm Left behind. (Open)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Natsu continued to go on and on about how spade was busy and how he was busy because Spade was busy. The woman was kind enough to pretend like she interested in his rambling and to Natsu who was still young it seem like she really was. After Natsu initial conversation the woman kindly started her own " So how is you fairing being a high ranked alchemist. " Natsu's expression dimmed slightly but not for along for soon his smile had covered it up " It's pretty good. Being so young I have alot of energy to do these kinds of jobs. " the woman's expression calmed a little and she gentle smiled at Natsu " Don't try to bare everything yourself. Ok. " Natsu grabbed his papers and smiled a gentle Ok at her. He calmly left and headed towards his room to continue on his work.

Last edited by Natsu Leiol on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Endavi pulled his cap over his head a little more as he wandered the halls of the bustling military, wearing Tsune's uniform he took this morning. He knew that it would be a sneak move, but he really wanted to know what his supposed 'partner' did for a living, where he worked. He really hated amnesia, but at least he could satisfy his curiosity this way.

Because said curiosity been rubbing at everyone's nerve's lately, he could tell.

Suddenly the long-haired man bumped lightly into someone of shorter stature, before stepping back, holding back the sudden want to call this guy an idiot for bumping into him. He had no idea where the sudden pride came from, but he didn't care.

He lightly tapped his eyepatch boredly as he looked down at the slightly shorter man with a light frown. "You should watch where you're going." He made a mental note he didn't have much of an Auregese accent, but passed it off as another 'sort through later' though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:43 pm

OCC: Not sure if you bumped into me, So i decided to just go ahead as if you had.

On his way back to his room Natsu lightly bumped into someone again, he hadn't figured everyones names and was going to simply let it go. But suddenly the men showed a since of pride that Natsu didn't respect at all. He looked at the men and rolled his sleeve up lightly thinking of teaching the guy a lesson. Soon realizing he can't act his age anymore, he had responsibilities now and needed to act the part he played. He pulled his sleeve back down, covering the metallic gauntlet under his sleeve, as he tighten his grip on his papers " hmp..... You should show a little respect. " Natsu's arrogance showed a little through his tone.

He continued to walk as well. Having spoke his words, he decided to let the man go. He let out a sigh and continued to walk. Speaking lowly to himself " I'm happy that didn't break out into a fight... I would of been in so much trouble. " he was sure this was a sign of maturity and was patting himself on back for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:19 pm

"hmp..... You--a-respect." Endavi managed to pick up out of the other man's Creatarian speech, making him internally add anothing to his mental to do list ('find out how I know Cretarian too'). Frowning he turned and tripped the guy over on an anger impulse, before blinking his only eye in a light confusion as he frowned.

He had noticed lately that his movements and actions have been getting quite anger-based and impulsive, like he was a total jackass before he got amnesia. He just shrugged at the thought, it was pretty fun to push idiots around anyway. He tapped away at his numb eye socket as his available eye glared down at the idiot.

"You're in Amestris, speak Amestrian." He said with a frown as he began to boredly poke at his eyepatch. He could help it, he's become a bit of a fidget nowadays. Probably because of the whole amnesia thing, "Okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:38 pm

As Natsu begin to walk away he felt a sudden halt on his left leg. Natsu's eyes widen at this as fell to the ground of the halls. His papers spread on the floor as his arms reflexed to try and keep him from hitting his face. Natsu grumbled on the floor as he slightly looked up at the boy who had bumped into him before. The begin to antagonize Natsu with idiotic remarks. Natsu stood up rather calmly as he patted himself off " Ok... " he looked this man up and down, analyzing him. He was taller then Natsu and had considerably long hair. Natsu body face one of the walls of the hall, but his head was concentrated on the boastful kid. " You want me to speak Amestrian huh. I'm guessing you didn't understand me the first time I spoke..." Natsu casually folded his sleeve to his mid bicep, revealing his armored gauntlet. His tone grew more serious as he begin to steadily move his leg forward " Hmpp....You just seem like an arrogant punk to me....who needs to learn his place. Did you understand what I said that time? " Natsu eyes had slanted slightly as they so often did when he was getting ready to fight.

By this time ranking officers and workers had begin to notice this squabble. They had all stopped and looked towards the two teens an anticipation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down