Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
The futures so bright, I gotta bring Shades. EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
The futures so bright, I gotta bring Shades. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
The futures so bright, I gotta bring Shades. EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
The futures so bright, I gotta bring Shades. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
The futures so bright, I gotta bring Shades. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
The futures so bright, I gotta bring Shades. EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
The futures so bright, I gotta bring Shades. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
The futures so bright, I gotta bring Shades. EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
The futures so bright, I gotta bring Shades. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
The futures so bright, I gotta bring Shades. EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

The futures so bright, I gotta bring Shades.

Go down

The futures so bright, I gotta bring Shades. Empty The futures so bright, I gotta bring Shades.

Post by Bronze Degan Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:07 am

Bronze stood there, amazed at what was going on, he had been many places, seen many impressive and unique sight’s but at that exact moment he could honestly say he had never been in a place more beautiful. "But that changes on a daily basis". He couldn't help but laugh at him self as he started to move through the crowd that was still centered on the main stage. Just a little while ago he had put on a show that was impressive even in his semi coherent state, in fact he figured the drugs are what gave him his impressive insight into mind numbing light shows....Combine that with amazing music and nearly nude and hypnotically beautiful dancers and you got a show to be reckoned with.

"Now if my some if my target audience attended..it will be one hell of a success full night!" And hey even if they Weren’t it probably wouldn't matter to him. But even as he scanned the crowed he could see a few military uniforms and that meant at least a few more moving about dressed as civilians Hell id be Surprised if none came...my shows are always free for military personnel . He couldn't help but smile as he passed two girls...they where far to young for him, but hey...that dident stop him from looking! Those are the same thoughts that got you that always get you into trouble!.

The music changed and he felt his body sway as he moved in between people and he started to dance, he reached down and took a pill from his pocket and popped it into his mouth as he moved...and suddenly it was like he could see the movement of the cosmos and he moved with it, sensation flowed over his body and with that sensation came inspiration, striking his hands together he was suddenly dancing with light, his hands weave a tapestry around him as he moves, and as suddenly as he starts...he finishes...and the weave he left behind suddenly vanishes as his hands stop moving and settle at his sides. "Now.....where did i put my drink...."
Bronze Degan
Bronze Degan
A DUBIOUS GENERAL

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer: Bro

Back to top Go down

The futures so bright, I gotta bring Shades. Empty Re: The futures so bright, I gotta bring Shades.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:52 pm

((Sorry it's short >_____< lacking in imagination today))

The show that had just finished captivated Meili, the lights and the music stuck in her mind as she wandered away from her place at the back of the crowd. She walked around, ignoring whatever smirks/smiles and stares as much as possible. The heat was slowly becoming unbearable, so she made her was outside. Swerving through groups of people she tried to find an exit, instead she got herself confused on which way she was going. Tired of all the people in her way she quickly made it to a wall. Leaning against it she hung her head to avoid any gazes. The music was loud in her ears and the rhymes infectiously led her to tapping her toes and drumming her fingers.

She had came here alone, obviously confident that if anything were to happen she would able to take care of herself, but now that she thought of it, it would be a lot more fun if she had someone to hang out with. She looked around the crowd, sadly none of them seemed decent enough to be around. In her opinion anyways. Sighing she pushed herself off the wall and started to walk, hoping that this time she would find the exit.

Back to top Go down

The futures so bright, I gotta bring Shades. Empty Re: The futures so bright, I gotta bring Shades.

Post by Bronze Degan Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:49 am

Now it may just have been his imagination but Bronze felt like he had been here...Or somewhere like here before...But he was in not state of mind to contemplate such questions ohh no!! No right now was not a time for thinking, it was a time for action!! "Action...ACTION!!" But what kind of action? Well now that ALMOST stumped him but then from across the way he spotted one LOVELY lass! Now he wasn't normally one to fall for just any woman that happened to catch his eye(Okay so that might be a lie) but this just wasn't just any woman! She was exotic... Xingese? It had been for ever since he had talk with a Xingese girl!!! So with a smile and a small hope he weaved his way towards the woman, his eyes firmly locked upon the prize. Now...If he could get there with out being attacked by hell bats!! He glanced to the sky and saw those fiery fell creatures circling high above... But for now they didn't seem like they where going to dive, but that could change at any time.

"Hey are you from Xing? I was in Xing a month or so back...And well i miss the place, care to talk? Maybe grab a drink?" No most days he was much, MUCH more smooth then this, but the hell bats that circled kinda made him nervous, though that didn't show in his voice. He smiled some and let his alchemy light up the area around them."I mean if your not busy that is, though i have to wonder why your leaving... The party is just starting!"

Bronze Degan
Bronze Degan
A DUBIOUS GENERAL

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Meili blinked at the suddenness of the conversation, not sure what to say. "Uh... Yeah, I'm from Xing," she said with a small smile, trying to be polite as always, "and it would be nice to go have a drink and talk." She continued to smile, not really sure what else to say, but then she saw a light come from the man, probably from alchemy. Suspicious, but doing her best to not show it, she continued the conversation, fiddling with the hem of her sleeves.
"I'm not busy at all, I was just leaving because the heat feels like it's choking the life out of me," she gave a light chuckle, "that, and the crowd is slowly bothering me. I'm not really one for big crowds like this." She looked over at the crowd, the bodies bumping against each other, swaying like an ocean. She definitely didn't want to be stuck in the middle of that.

Her stomach growled lightly, informing her that it was time for some food, but she didn't have anything on her. Even if she had brought some chocolates they would've melted in the heat, and the only time she likes melted chocolate is in a fondue. So she mentally sighed, telling her stomach to wait until the guy that was talking with her either leaves or gives her some food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronze Degan Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:52 am

"Uh... Yeah, I'm from Xing," Hah!! Bronze knew it!! HE FREAKING KNEW IT!! He could smell a persons race from a mile away! Ahh well that sounded a ad bit racist but ehh she couldn't read thoughts... Could she? CAN YOU READ MY MIND!?!?! It seemed a little odd to scream inside his head but ehh, Bronze had done much odder things in his life, like his yearly trip to find the lizard people(WHO DO EXIST), or the TRIALS OF STARDOM! That where administered by his wacky,wavy, inflatable arm flailing tube man!! Err he meant king? YES KING WACKY WAVING ARM INFLATABLE KING! Bronze just couldn't figure out where Wolfy kept the pump... And that did explain the constant wailing he heard every time he got near the guy. Or did it? Was there a wailing sound when he was near Wolfy? WAS THERE!! The addict just couldn't remember... But if he had to guess he would have said yes, If there was one person who would have a blowing sound fallowing them around it was Wolfgang!!

"and it would be nice to go have a drink and talk." His eyes refocused on the girl and a wide charming smile crossed his lips and he offered the young woman a bow and gently took her hand, his past reflections about Wolfy and mind reading nearly forgotten as me softly presses his lips to her knuckles."My name is Bronze, by the way... and i know an amazing cafe just a little ways away, we can go there to get away from the crowds if youd like"
Bronze Degan
Bronze Degan
A DUBIOUS GENERAL

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:29 pm

Meili smiled, releasing a small giggle as the man, who declared himself as ‘Bronze’ bowed forward and kissed her hand. "Nice to meet you Bronze, I'm Meili Ling," she said with a smile, feeling flattered at his gesture, "I would love to go to that café" She continued to smile, willing to go anywhere so long as it wasn't back into the bulging crowd of sweat and hormones. ”What is this café like?” she asked, curious as to where they were going, ”What kind of things do they serve there?? Do they have any baked treats?” The questions flowed out of her mouth by accident, making her look over to the crowd for a moment in embarrassment. She didn’t want to pester the nice man she had just met with meaningless questions, but she also couldn’t help but to be curious, it wasn’t often she comes to Creta. She normally is back in Xing practicing her alchemy to as close to perfection as possible, which is taking her awhile, but… someday she will improve… someday…

((geeehhh a short post is better than no post .3. da? XD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down