Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
In the Pale Moon Light EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
In the Pale Moon Light EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
In the Pale Moon Light EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
In the Pale Moon Light EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
In the Pale Moon Light EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
In the Pale Moon Light EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
In the Pale Moon Light EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
In the Pale Moon Light EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
In the Pale Moon Light EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
In the Pale Moon Light EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

In the Pale Moon Light

Go down

In the Pale Moon Light Empty In the Pale Moon Light

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:35 am

" DONT BE A SISSY BOY AND PUNCH ME IN MY FUCKING FACE!!" Ohh Adryions beast was screaming as he stood in the center of what had ounce been his favorite bar minutes before. He looked at the three men gathered around him, a sadists smile on his face."HIT ME NOW I WONT GIVE YOU ANOTHER FUCKING CHANCE!!" He licks his blood stained lips and opens his arms wide as if he was going to embrace those who stood before him, he looked down upon them and his smile turned to a grimace of distaste as the opening wasn't exploited. He HAD given them a chance, but now he knew they weren't predators...They where prey and he had no time for their weakness. He lowed his arms and glanced at the disaster around them and he knew he wouldn't be coming back and that made him sad it really did..They had the best Gelmortian ale that he had had in this piss hole of a country!! Ahh well it had been totally worth it to just let loose!!

Suddenly he jerked forward, his hand grasped one of the men in from of him and he could hear a soft sequel of pain...It was like music to his ears. The pitiful excuse for a man batted at him, kicked at him, struggled to get free but in the end it didn't mattered."Wh ..... Кто ты??!" He looked over at the source of the quivering voice and smiled as he saw the man pull a knife."How sweet!! Hes gonna cut me!" He threw the man he had held so carelessly to the side and strode forward into the thrust and slashing knife, he could feel the sting as it slashed into his side and sunk into his flesh. His glowing eyes looked into those of his prey and his grin grew wider as he saw the fear he had instilled there. He closed his hand around the blade and felt it leave the other mans grip and gently drew it away.

He tossed the knife aside and licked his bloody had as his eyed his next victim...He had to hurry, he knew that what ever this nation had for police would be here soon and he REALLY didn't want to have to bother with them...When the police showed up things just got messy.....Well fun as well but he really didnt have the time. He kicked out, his blow landing on the mans knee. He could feel it give way and a scream of intense pain escaped the mans throat and he could hear the scuttling of as the thrid man ran for the door."Why do they always run....RING!!" His musings where cut short by a rather bad timed phone call. He step on the fallen mans broken knee and a fresh wave of screams echoed around him. "Thank you for calling the Adrys house of pain!Where we have a screaming good time!! This is Adry, now what can i do for you?" He let out a low laugh and twisted his foot and another song started to play. "Try to be quick we are currently entertaining some guests!"

Back to top Go down

In the Pale Moon Light Empty Re: In the Pale Moon Light

Post by Emmelin Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:24 pm

"Thank you for calling the Adrys house of pain!Where we have a screaming good time!! This is Adry, now what can i do for you?"

What the Hell?
Valeria was actually taken back by that answer. Normally she was answered with a groan and complaint. This time she was answered by what sounded like an answering machine. "Try to be quick we are currently entertaining some guests!"

Val paused to take in what he had said. Did he really just? Her voice was a blade as she spoke in slight amusement but more-so in irritation. "When in Hell did you become a secretary?" Somehow a smile played on her lips, though a sort of anger boiled in her. What was he doing? Entertaining guests? They lived here now and him causing a ruckus would cause such displeasure to both her AND Zabulon. She sort of felt guilt for any further troubles to be caused to the man. Though she loved chaos, she didn't like hurting him. Besides, there was something about him, that often cut her bullshitting short.

Back to Adry. "Hmm.. Well I was hoping to see you tonight, but as it seems you're busy, I suppose I can pull up another number." Her voice held a sting of bitterness. She had withdrawal symptoms. Withdrawal from her lovely Adryion. It had been too long without him. Of course, Val was simply annoyed at the world in general, but that was nothing new. She was always pissy about something when Adry wasn't around. He seemed to keep her stable; he was a drug in some ways. However this time, she needed him more for comfort. It had been a little while ago, that something happened in the war. He still didn't know and she knew that. After all, she never gave clues, but she never specifically hid it either.

Sometimes Adry could be dumb as a sack of rocks. This seemed to be one of those times. Her eyes stared at the silver and she heaved a heightened sigh. How annoying was it that this man couldn't notice the imperfection that now slaughtered her beauty. It annoyed her to now end. That man had scorched her portrait so now instead a disgusting fakeness was in its wake. She was complete with it, but incomplete at the same time. Still, she had no idea whether to hate Ayden or adore him more. In all truthfulness she simply was stoic on the matter. His words still haunted her and more-so annoyed her because they were untrue. Val was perfection! The perfect evil, even MINUS a hand.

In the time, she realized she had zoned out and missed everything or anything Adryion had to say. "Hm?" She vocalized to show her obvious missing of his words. Her eyes still staring angrily at the hand. Stupid hand... being cut off like that. Not only was Ayden now a liar, but a thief as well! Hell she could have had it back on and called it a frankenhand. As immature as that thought was, it made Valeria giggle a little. Oh how silly the little thoughts. Nevertheless, she was back to giving Adry the full attention he wasn't giving her. "Try not to make too much of a mess. I'm coming down and I don't want my clothes to get dirty." She stated rather bluntly before whispering, "Te amo," and hanging up.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:44 am

"When in Hell did you become a secretary?" He blinks for a second and taps his chin in a rather irritated fashion as he contemplates and answer for all of a about...# SECONDS!"I became a fucking Secretary the minute i started working for you!! Now shut the hell up and tell me what you want, i dont have much time to play right now and i need to get my enjoyment in while i can!" He twisted his foot again just to be a dick and smiled at the screams."Hmm.. Well I was hoping to see you tonight, but as it seems you're busy, I suppose I can pull up another number." Ohh was she now? Well hed love to "see" her ohh yes.....Adry blinked for a second ans shifted his weight....She would call....Someone else? What the fuck was that about!! He was about done here, and hse could fucking wait a second or two!! He was about to tell her just that when she started up again. when he realized she hadn't even been listening if he had been speaking!! That,,THAT BITCH!!

"Try not to make too much of a mess. I'm coming down and I don't want my clothes to get dirty." CLICK! He....Just got hung up on....And for what ever reason that just pissed Adry the fuck off!! He drew back his foot, kicked the prone man in the face and stormed for the door."WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK I AM!?!" SLAM! He kicks the door open and stomps into the STILL snow filled streets."Some sort of fuck lap dog im fucking sure!! Ohh so i should be fucking giddy that shes going to take her fucking time to come out here and see me should i?" He kicked at a snow drift and yelled out in pain as his toes came into contact with the stone curb."FFUUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!" His indignant cry filled the chilly night are and echoed threw the silent side street.

With one last curse he shook his foot(Knowing his toe was broken) and limped off towards Vals new abode with eyes that just screamed bloody fucking murder!! Thats when he smelled it.....The tell tail smell of fear moving off in the direction he was currently moving, well that just might put him a better mood!! He trotted after it, his tongue peek from behind his lips every so often to help guide him towards his new found prey...."Ohh it makes me happy when i can find the ones that gotta away..." He was getting close he could tell...But...He could also smell Val? It had only been twenty minutes since they had spoken...There was no fucking way she had stumbled on his kill...NO FUCKING WAY!!

He started to hurry then, his long legs moving him along at a frightening pace, in the distance he could hear the sounds of sirens but that was of no concern to him...His blood couldn't be traced and he had left nothing else that could possibly indicate him....Had he? No...No he would worry about that later because right now it was time to hunt...It was time to kill!! He was ohh so close...

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:25 pm

Val made her way. Each swifter than the last. Who did he think he was?! Getting mad at her? HER?! Of all people? Nobody could get mad at her. She was.. perfect. Well, far from it, Satan was perfect, but she was the clear second! Her heart blared angrily in her ears as the blood pumped heavily. That asshole, thought he could just act in such away and not get some sort of repercussion then he was sadly mistaken.

Each angry footstep slammed into the floor. Rage seeping from her body but anger not showing on her face. Oh she was pissed, but she still hid it well behind apathy. Even in the angriest of moments she couldn't help but keep her emotions at a stand still. He had no control over her and yet here she was; pissed in the essence of the word. What had it even been? Perhaps it wasn't even him that angered her, perhaps it was in fact the idea of having lost her hand that raged the woman. Those violet eyes were unforgiving and stared daggers at the slightest of funny looks any given fellow would give her.

Some man raced past her in a frenzy. He stopped to look at her. What a sight a bloodied man whom seemed to short of peed himself simply stared at Valeria. Her voice heaved a sigh and she shook her head. It was ridiculous how she couldn't go anywhere without danger following. So in short, she continued the way the man was running AWAY from. She assumed Adry would follow. Her body came upon passerby's and soon she stopped. Footsteps echoing in her head and she turned to see the man attacking her.

Most displeased with this turn of events, she grabbed his wrist and flipped him, placing the blade to his own throat. From her teachings, Val could hear screams of mercy and drunken forgiveness, but they came on deaf ears before her head snapped up. "Adyion. Stop playing with your food." Her voice commanded as she proceeded to kick the whelp at her partner. her hands flattened her skirt some and she sighed in annoyance. "Really it gets to be a pain to clean up after you, messy beast." Naturally she wasn't THAT angry at him, she was just a bitch. Plain and simple.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:44 am

Adryion was skipping along or at least he was in his mind. Val was close so they could share a kill, then go out for drinks!! Just not at his usual bar...DAMN IT!! Adry would have sworn out loud but he didn't want to let anyone know he was close....And he was CLOSE!! So close he could just make out their taste. He turns a corner, fallowing his nose as per usual and suddenly PERSON!! "Adyion. Stop playing with your food." And then a bleeding, crying and begging man was tossed right at him!!! Ohh Happy days!!"But i love to play Val my dear!! We both know that....And thank you ohh so much for the present, its all wrapped and screaming just the way i like it!!!" His mood had changed dramatically and suddenly as he was prown to do. The smell/taste of fear was intoxicating, and as he stood there, the trembling man clasped to him. So engrossed was he, that Valeria's words fell on deaf ears. The hydra licked his lips, then let his long tongue snake across the mans cheek, his left hand griping the mans jaw forcing him to hold his head still as he tasted his latest victim...Correction their latest victim. His now crimson eyes looked back at Val, his tongue frozen mid lick....The man now weeping, his pitiful tones sounding even richer then before.

" Ohhh How rude of me!! Did you wanna play to? Even just a little? Im sure we can keep this one alive long enough to satisfy each of us!!" Ohh yes...He knew so many ways to keep a person alive and in pain for days, weeks at a time!! Though he had never managed days, let alone weeks! Adryion was not known for his self control after all, no he was known for his wanton disregard for petty human morality's, his ability to love and hate with equal ease, and most of all, he was know for GETTING SHIT DONE!! He was a man of action, a man of swift and not so swift violence and the fact that he hadn't taken a bite out of his captives cheek as of yet showed that he was exercising more self control then was normal for him in situations like this.

"I mean its only fair!! You did find him for me, and it already looks like youve started having a little fun....." Mmmm How Adry loved moments like this, where he and his girl could kick back and chat over a screaming, dying man!! It was actually true, what his Mama used to tell him, it was the small things in life that mattered the most.

"I mean really, ever since i got here we haven't had any sort of quality time!! And ive asked, and youve asked but something always seems to come up!!But now where here, we have something fun to do and i can walk away with a dogie bag! Its nearly a perfect night! All its missing is a violinist, dancing and flowers...And i can take care of those after we finish with the main attraction here..." He winks and pats the new play things cheek, a wicked, lovely, and playful smile coming coming to his features as his blood colored eye danced in the pale moon light."What do ya Say val my love? You know youve always enjoyed our little love games~~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:38 pm

"But i love to play Val my dear!! We both know that....And thank you ohh so much for the present, its all wrapped and screaming just the way i like it!!!" His gratefulness made her eyes flash with a cruel welcoming. He was in one of his moods and it seemed all his anger at her had diminished. She was significantly less angry as he showed the more playful side. How she adored when Adry was like this; not mad at her. For some reason, he was the only one who made her so.. upset. He stirred emotions in her that she never expected to have. How odd it was that he made her feel so... alive.

" Ohhh How rude of me!! Did you wanna play to? Even just a little? Im sure we can keep this one alive long enough to satisfy each of us!!" His words made a sliver of excitement roll down her spine. Indulge herself in public? That wasn't something Val was too keen of. For once she felt as if it were necessary. She wanted to feed upon this man; to make him scream in displeasure. Was it the anger from the battle? From losing her hand? Misery and pain sounded simply amazing. "I mean its only fair!! You did find him for me, and it already looks like youve started having a little fun....." She smiled a bit.

"I mean really, ever since i got here we haven't had any sort of quality time!! And ive asked, and youve asked but something always seems to come up!!But now where here, we have something fun to do and i can walk away with a dogie bag! Its nearly a perfect night! All its missing is a violinist, dancing and flowers...And i can take care of those after we finish with the main attraction here..." His tongue rested on the man. He wanted to eat him. She could see it in his eyes, the way he lusted.

"What do ya Say val my love? You know youve always enjoyed our little love games~~" Val thought about it. Her violet eyes resting upon him curiously. How should she answer it? Her lips pulled into a smirk. A game. A game always made her happy. She loved to mess with people and Adryion knew that better than anything. The look in her eyes almost menacing as she straightened and walked down to the man.

Eyes full of fear stared back at her. Such eyes that haunted her every mind and she loved it. "Name the rules, my dear." Her eyes lit up to his as she smiled softly at Adryion. "Name your rules and I shall play." Her hand gripped his chin, staring into his eyes. Wonderful fear, terror through and through. She adored it. The violet eyes that made the man blush a bit. His face red from confusion and the feel of the chimera's tongue on his exposed neck skin. The way he squirmed, oh it was so.... invigorating.

Slipping her hand into her pocket, she would slide slowly, the blade against his throat. "Do you mind, if I slice you up~ Just a little?" Her voice was a coo upon his throat as the blade sank in. The fear in his eyes as he stared upon her. For a moment she was so far in wonderland that Adry wasn't even there. Beads of red slowly dripped upon the blade and down. He swore and squirmed; screaming in Drachman. Val understood and chuckled, replying back. "We'll treat you nice." She stated in Drachman. "No worries, my dear."

"Please.. don't do this." He whimpered. His eyes large at her.

"You attack me and expect to get off without punishment?" Her eyes were cold as she stared hard on him. "You sadly mistake." The blade cut deeper, blood spilling more upon her hands, making her moan. "Mmf.. Adry.." she stated, staring at the pet she groaned. "Look at it spill like waterfalls. Ughh..." She panted, watching the man cower and continue his begging. She wanted more.. but she had to share, so turning, she sliced her nice into Adry's neck and leaned in, latching her mouth on him. Her hands slid in front of him and her heavy breathing would be in his neck. He would probably be mad, but she couldn't control herself. She needed it. the poison that rolled on her tongue and made her grimace. It was a drug; an intoxication. The taste so favorable it made her simply shiver in delight. An addiction, something she NEEDED. A breathing of huffs through her nose. Digits pressed to the bare flesh of his chest.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:58 pm

"Name the rules, my dear." Rules? What rules? their games never had any rules!! Was she fucking with him? Messing with his head? But fuck it, the way her eyes lit up made Adry not care if she was fucking with him or not...She was sexy, and he knew it!!"Name your rules and I shall play." He smirked and bit the mans check like a lover word, his eyes dancing with fevered glee."The only rule i have Valy is have fun and cut loose!! Dont mind the pun!!" Ohh yes...Games how Adryion loved them, bloody, painful and most of all FUN! He held the man as val took the knife to him, and spoke to him in the language of this land of ice and snow....It was beautiful. The way the knife moved in her hands, was sheer artistry!! "Ohhh nice technique love!! The blade nearly dances in your hands~" Well it may have been odd, but watching her make this man bleed made him HARD!

By the time she was done, blood was spattered all around him and on him and he watched with riveted eyes as the man bled, he licked his lips, savoring the pain they had caused and when he looked away he eyes beheld a site that few other could match. He looked upon Val and her blood speckled clothing and knew she was a goddess, a goddess baptized in blood.

Ohh how lucky any man would be to see this sight once, let alone twice or three times, but Adryion was blessed he had seen his goddess of blood and passion on more then one occasion and every time he saw her his heart swelled with joy and something close to pride. He had helped shape this woman into what she was today....And the world was a better place for it.

"Look at it spill like waterfalls. Ughh..."

He looked back to the man and saw the life leaving his eyes as his bllod seeped from his body, then he felt the blade as it bit into his neck, he knew what she wanted and she moved his head to give her more room to feed, to suckle at the poison that filled his veins.

The man was nearly forgotten as he enjoyed the sensation of being fed upon, as he felt his blood gently licked and sucked from him...."Ohh keep this up...and youl give me needs!!" He let out a wicked chuckle and griped the mans throat a little harder as a wave of pleasurable pain rolled threw his body.Id almost think you where trying for it in fact..."

With a sigh he pushs val away so that he can look at his play thing...Its eyes had faded and the life had left his body....With a sigh he lets the body drop to the bloody ground and looked at Val with his now bloody eyes."You killed my toy...How rude!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:17 am

"Ohh keep this up...and youl give me needs!!" His voice groaned. Such pleasure, she knew he felt. Adry loved this as much as her and they both knew it. Her lips wrapped around as she urged his delicious blood into her mouth, making the crimson liquid roll over her tongue. How thrilling it was. A sting of excitement that sated her desires only barely. Her hands clutching him closer, pulling her mouth deeper. Delicious poison. How addicting it was. Her heart hammered heavily, sickness washed over her ad yet it was satisfying. "Id almost think you where trying for it in fact..."

She grinned internally. Of course she always tried to get Adry hot and bothered. It was an amazing to see him wanting her; eyes full of lust and longing. The way he demanded her around when he got to that point. All of it was just.. exhilarating. She found him so much more attractive. His eyes of a beast were upon the man whose life was fleeting. Valeria didn't care. Nectar floated over her tastebuds. A palate of delicious flavors that all mingled to create their own design.

Suddenly she was shoved away. Apparently he had enough. Her eyes blinked away the initial shock and the slowly she registered the thoughts. What had happened? Oh.. the man was dead. Oopsies! "You killed my toy...How rude!!" For once, Val blushed a deep red. Looking away, she licked her lips and then wiped away dripping blood from her chin. A cough later and she closed her eyes. How to respond to that? Adry wasn't too kind when his kill was taken and here she had, though unintentionally, taken away the toy's life.

After she'd paused a moment, she proceeded to speak. "I'm sorry, love." Her voice chimed as she rested her chin in the palm of her hand. "Good toys are so hard to come by. I swear I didn't mean to break it." Her eyes lit up a moment as she continued. "I can always find you another one~" A sort of song would flicker through her lips and her eyes gave way to a soft excitement. "And if not, then I simply owe you." For anyone but Adry, the conversation wouldn't be happening. Val never gave out free favors, free requests. Adryion was an exception her every book. A glance of her sweet eyes upon him showed an odd sincerity rarely seen.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:29 am

"I'm sorry, love. Good toys are so hard to come by. I swear I didn't mean to break it. Ohh he should have been pissed but..He wasn't and what the hell was that about? Anyone else who broke a toy of his would have gotten a stern talking to, a VARY stern talking to at the vary least. Okay more then likely something a little more violent and bloody then a talking to but the point was mot anyways. He looked at val and grinned a little as she spoke. "I can always find you another one~" Ohh now that could be sooo much fun! A monster and an angel hunting side by side, hand in hand, reveling in the carnage and pain they brought on others! It sound positively wicked~And wicked as everyone knew meant a good old time. Add in a nice dinner and a walk on the beach, or a night spent dancing and mingling with the chattel and you had your self a date fit for a woman of such refined tastes. "And if not, then I simply owe you." Wait...Owe him? Adrys eyes seemed to dance even more right then and his grin grew wider as an intoxicating laugh escaped his lips, that...That was just to sweet to pass up.

" I think ill have to take that blank check....There is just no way you could replace my toy fast enough for it to matter any ways!" That may have been a tiny lie, but he knew Val wouldn't care all THAT much. She would expect him to take advantage of the situation, she would have looked down on him if had had refused to in any case.

He looks at her and suddenly scoops her into his arms and starts walking away from the carnage."LEts go get cleaned up...I think this little escapade has earned us a little treat....What do you say love?" He laughed and started walking back to her apartment then suddenly it hit him....He had no idea what they could do in this frozen hell hole."Though i think im going to let you decide what we do....You knowing this city ohh so much better then I."

That was MORE then true, he had only been here for a matter of weeks and was still learning his way around the small part they called home. He still wasn't exactly sure why they where there in the first place ether, he knew Val had some sort of position in the government for some reason he couldn't fathom but it didn't really matter, they both had some sweet digs and more then enough spending money . All in all it was one hell of a deal.

He turns out onto the main street and glances around....not sure where they where...

"Um....Im kinda lost here....Care to point the way?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:59 pm

" I think ill have to take that blank check....There is just no way you could replace my toy fast enough for it to matter any ways!" Aha. Val always figured that Adry was the type to take blank checks anyways. Though what he would ask for.. she was unsure of. So many options and choices that came off with a blank check from Valeria, though she figured it would probably involve using her mouth later. Not like it was set in stone, it just seemed to be his favorite request. Her eyes looked at him in amusement before looking at the bleeding body. The man had garbled most unpleasantly as he slipped away. That always annoyed her. Why couldn't people die in more pleasant ways? Her face was a bit blank as she looked off into the snow and thought for a few minutes.

She had been scooped up like ice cream. A warm body pressing to hers while her confused eyes blinked a couple times. She looked at Adry, listening to his words. "LEts go get cleaned up...I think this little escapade has earned us a little treat....What do you say love?" Oh my! A treat? Her eyes lit up and a smile played on her lips. A grin; playful thoroughly. She enjoyed that idea.

"Though i think im going to let you decide what we do....You knowing this city ohh so much better then I." Aaa sadly Adry was terrible with figuring out what to do. He never had good ideas in that factor. Maybe because he was just lost as hell all the time, maybe because he was sort of new to the whole 'dating' aspect of life. Either way, he didn't have a clue and it left her to figure out what they were going to do. That was fine, she could deal with it.. probably. Her eyes closed and she began to debate What was she in the mood for. Carnage.. she wanted more... She wanted to be painted in crimson streaks... The thought made her shiver in delight. Maybe he'd let her get the whip out, tonight. Just the thought of being covered in splintering red made her moan momentarily and her eyes could convey it.

"Um....Im kinda lost here....Care to point the way?" She couldn't help but giggle. Adry was so poor with directions. She wondered how he could even go to the store for her. A moment passed when she genuinely cherished the fat she had him, but just as it came, it left. Her hand lifted and pointed with an expressionn that teased him. Arched brow and cock-eyed made her ask 'Really?' without speaking it before she simply belly-laghed. "Honestly, Adry. It's a wonder to me. How can you find me and NOT find anything else? It's almost as if you have me chipped~." Naturally she was poking fun at him but it was odd. Somehow Adry always knew where to find her or at least he was patient enough to wait for her to flush out... "Mmm.... Dinner and wine made of virgin blood sounds wonderful.." She cooed to him in her accented Cretan tone. "Maybe add in a boiled puppy.. I'm particularly RAVENOUS, tonight." That cruel voice broke off into a wicked laugh.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:03 pm

"Honestly, Adry. It's a wonder to me. How can you find me and NOT find anything else? It's almost as if you have me chipped~." Well now that was an idea!! She could never run away and leave him to wonder alone again, was there a way he could manage it with out her knowing? Was he nefarious enough? The answer to that was of course yes! As he walked with her in his arms he thought of various ways he could manage to tag her with out her knowing. While was asleep, or maybe drugged. He could club her over the head and claim it was some sort of sex game, hell he could just get her drunk!"Your putting ideas in my head love! Thats never a good thing.." He chuckles a little and nuzzles the females neck, turning and moving to where she guided like the well trained, if still wild stallion he was."Mmm.... Dinner and wine made of virgin blood sounds wonderful.." He smacked his lips and danced a little as she spoke, spinning with her in his arms. She knew just what to say to get his own blood pumping and racing! Now their love for each other was an odd thing, hot, full of passion and at times tender and caring, but some times it was a cold, dark affair... But the best of times at least to Adrys mind was when it was a mix of both.

"Maybe add in a boiled puppy.. I'm particularly RAVENOUS, tonight." That made him stumble a little, but he was as light on his feet as any dancer so he managed to catch him self with little effort."Now,now,now love im sure we can find other ways to satisfy.... Your Apatite." He let out his own wicked laugh and a few of the people that passed them on the street gave him and Val both odd looks. Lucky for them that he was otherwise occupied... Or they may have found out exactly what was on the other end of that laugh.

"And i dont think we will find "Virgin nectar" on any of the local wine lists... Does that mean we need to go shopping? I know how much you hate that,and i dont want to go threw the hassle if it will ruin this wonderful mood!" He looked around him and noticed that he was in fact in an area he knew as well as any in this sprawling colorless city. He looked up at the gray buildings and grimaced. Would it have killed them to add a splash of color every once in a while?

On another note... You shuld really start teaching me the language thats spoken around here... ITs kinda odd when i cant understand my "friends" screams for mercy." A sad, sad fact, but true none the less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:12 am

"You're putting ideas in my head love! That's never a good thing.." Well, be that as it may, she still had a feeling he had SOME sort of locator on her. Oh well, she was fine with it for now. Of course that made him a cheater at hide and go seek. Not that they ever played that game anyways. Their games of hide and go seek were always.. them seeking and terrified civilians running. Her eyes closed and she couldn't help giggling as he spun her around. This man- was precious. His whole personality was just.. perfect to her and she was unsure why. The way they had bonded over the years was admittedly one of the weirdest. Upon first glance it seemed a purely physical relationship, but in moments like this, it was obvious there was more than just sex.

Her eyes opened to look into his, watching him grimace at the puppies comment. It was a bit of a surprise, after all Adryion was a cat person, though after the incident with Kit she was understanding if that kind of change. She kind of regretted her choice, the only reason not was because it had brought them closer in her eyes. Adryion.. Her heart skipped for some reason and she blushed. Why did she feel like such a kid around him? Her heart light as a feather and her face heated. Lately it was as i she came to a realization and yet- she was hiding something from him. Something she needed to tell him.

"And i dont think we will find "Virgin nectar" on any of the local wine lists... Does that mean we need to go shopping? I know how much you hate that,and i dont want to go threw the hassle if it will ruin this wonderful mood! On another note... You shuld really start teaching me the language thats spoken around here... ITs kinda odd when i cant understand my "friends" screams for mercy."
Haha.. That was true. How she hated shopping but this kind of shopping was simply.. exciting. Her lip curled into a grin as she would let the thought roam her mind. A gentle kiss finding his lips quickly; taking him in. It kind of seemed out of the blue, but in her mind it was just perfect. As she broke the kiss and proceeded to tease him. "I will go this time. Just for you, love."

Her eyes closed again and she chuckled lightly. Her hands wrapped around him, pulling him into an embrace. Sweet affection, her alluring eyes. She was simply taken by this man, utterly entranced. Her hands moved to wrap herself around his neck, firmly keeping herself up as a human sling. "After dinner we will have a few... festivities~ I'll let you pick what I wear tonight~ How's that sound?" Her voice cooed in his ear before she lightly nipped it. What was it about Adry that got every nerve of hers on edge and excited? She was unsure yet.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:42 pm

Light tender kisses sent the monsters heart all a flutter. If he had been a maiden he might have fainted, but he wasn't! In point of fact he was the exact opposite of that. He was male(And a fairly corrupt one at that) and a monster of the worst(Or beast) kind."I will go this time. Just for you, love." Well it looked like he would have to add a "virgin sacrifice" to his shopping list!! It was so last minute, so unexpected! But as he gazed into this psychotic woman's eyes he could only think about all the good times the two of them have had. Chasing people threw the streets, dancing the nights away at clubs, drinking from the veins of their victims, holding each other as they read. Theirs was a relationship that was at the all times both normal and insane, both loving and hating, both healthy and no so healthy. It was a relationship based on contrast, and a mutual emotion that couldn't be explained in mear words. He kissed her then, because it felt right and good. He kissed her and was as happy as he ever could be, ever would be in this life and his lips tried to tell her that. It was a kiss full of passion,rage,love and happiness.

The way she wrapped her self around him, held onto him, closed her eyes and let her mind wonder showed that she was comfortable with him, felt safe with him and that said a lot. She was a woman used to danger, and almost never let her guard down. But when with him she let her softer, truer side be known... At least to him. IT was one of those unspoken things that meant the world to him.

"After dinner we will have a few... festivities~ I'll let you pick what I wear tonight~ How's that sound?" He let out a deep laugh and a smile spread across his face as he walked."Well... WE both know what ill put you in love! something that shows more skin then what you have been wearing recently! His tastes she knew, where simple. He loved it when she wore anything even slightly reviling, add to that a nice pair of heels and that irresistible smile and Adry was in seventh heaven.

"Now the question is my dear, do you crave a young buck? Or a young doe? Because both come in the virgin verity." He honestly didn't care what they dined on, so long as his love got EXACTLY what she wanted, and in a city this size it was bound to have just that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmelin Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:16 am

"Well... WE both know what ill put you in love! something that shows more skin then what you have been wearing recently!" Her eyes looked up at him with the faintest of blushes hinting on her cheeks. Adry was always so forward with his words. The way his eyes already seemed to undress her and oddly gave her chills. To most he was a crazy murderer, and it was true, but in other aspects, it made him very.. passionate. He was the more emotional one, though he'd never admit it. Her violet orbs took in his blue ones, wondering what he was thinking. The man's thoughts were often foreign to her.

"Now the question is my dear, do you crave a young buck? Or a young doe? Because both come in the virgin verity." A good question. Her eyes furrowed and she gently kicked her leg in thought. "Hmm.." Weighing the options. Young doe or young buck? Hmm.. both were good varieties but which was she in the mood for? The girls were often more appealing. Those were the ones that screamed and begged for mercy. The boys were more 'tough' and acted as if they weren't going to panic, only to scream and beg for their lives as well. So ultimately it was longer but unsatisfying results or work with breaking them, better pay off.

"Hmm.. One of each. I can't decide." Of course her ultimate decision would be one of each. The best of both worlds. Her eyes closed and she smiled, practically purring in his arms. She always felt so happy with him, so safe. It was the reason she wouldn't sleep unless he was there. She'd tried to before, but it wasn't the same. He was the one that eased her insomnia. She pulled herself further up on his chest and smiled more.

"It's so exciting~" Her actions spoke louder than her words. Lips gently nibbling from his neck, up. Her eyes closed while she pressed those soft lips up to his ear and bit down softly. A gentle tug with her teeth and it was obviously she was playing with him. She couldn't resist it though, she loved getting him flustered. Though, it was likely he might try and drop her. In the end, it was worth it to her. The taste of his skin on her tongue was wonderful, poisonous, but wonderful. A shaky breath escaped her lips out of satisfaction. "Let's hurry. I can't wait to take you home." Although she was the one being taken home.
Emmelin
Emmelin
PICTURE PERFECT

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:42 pm

"Hmm.. One of each. I can't decide." Ahh that was the woman he knew and loved!! So greedy, so excited...Soooooo full of emotions that most just couldn't or at least wouldn't understand. The freedom of thought necessary to kill was beyond most so called "normal" individuals, but what these people didn't know and couldn't understand was that the same thing that made them normal law abiding citizens also made them weak. Adryion viewed most as lambs to be lead to the slaughter, and sadly most where all to glad to find them selves in the slaughter house. What had happened to humanity? What had happened to the proud warriors of the past? Ahh well humanity may have been made weaker in recent years, but that just meant predators such as him self could flourish... And Adry saw nothing wrong with that! Val pulled her self tighter against him and nuzzled his chest. What wasthis behavior called again? Nesting? No... And the exact word seemed to escape him"One of each mhmm? Well im glad to see your... apatite hasn't diminished much in the weeks I've been gone..."

In fact she seemed more blood hungry then ever before."It's so exciting~" As her lips nibbled at him and her voice whispered in his ear... Well his body reacted and a low animalistic growl escaped his lips. She knew how easily he reacted to her... Yet she continued to tease and seduce him(Not that he needed to be seduced). It was just how she was he knew, always on the prowl for her next kill, her next conquest. It didn't bother him that she practiced her arts on him... But everyonce in a while he wished she would turn off those instincts with out going... Crazy. "Let's hurry. I can't wait to take you home." Her take him home? The thougfht was almost laughable... Almost. Only twice in all the years they had been together had she "taken him home" and both those times he had been... Disabled. Disabled by thoughts, by memory's best left forgotten in the deep dank recesses of his mind. Memory's that always seemed to surface when he could least afford the distraction. It was unfair to say the least."Duckie, when will you give up and admit i wear the pants in this... relationship? We both know you couldn't stop me from doing just about what ever i wanted... Or need i remind you about the first time we met?" True she had taken his kidney, but those regrow. Her "virtue" her sense of safety on the other hand did not.

His eyes glanced down at the woman who was so lovingly tasting his skin and his cold blue eyes gleamed with heat that only she had seen and lived to tell the tail. His hands and arms that so lovingly held her squeezed her supple, tender body against him as his hands slowly found their way under her cloths. They stroked her bare flesh even as he rounded the corner to her home, his pace quickening as he neared the threshold, his heart beating faster with the thought of that nights continued festivity's. As he walked up the steps, his groping of the woman's body intensified, getting both rougher and more demanding as he kneaded the soft flesh. As he threw open the door Valeria's cloths where already being ripped from her body in a manner that left her nude but for the thin layer of her undergarments. Then with a soft chuckle her set her feet gently on the ground and kissed her ever so tenderly on the lips."I think you promised i could pick out tonight's outfit~~But i cant do that if i don't know what you have!" His chuckle rose to a laugh as he looked down at the mostly nude woman his eyes still gleaming with a cold heat."So why don't you parade some outfits for me? And ill choose from those~~" Ahh yes he needed a little bit of a treat, and a little cloths modeling would treat him well enough.

He looked at her with those hungry eyes and closed the door with a foot, his mouth set in a wide toothy grin. He was hungry in more then one way, and Val could satisfy most of those hungers... For Adry it was time to feast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down