Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
By myself in a cold world (private) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
By myself in a cold world (private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
By myself in a cold world (private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
By myself in a cold world (private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
By myself in a cold world (private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
By myself in a cold world (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
By myself in a cold world (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
By myself in a cold world (private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
By myself in a cold world (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
By myself in a cold world (private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

By myself in a cold world (private)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

By myself in a cold world (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: By myself in a cold world (private)

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 10:01 pm

"Would i have asked if would not myself accept you as my life? Of course not."

His mocking nature finally showed, it was after all part of himself. Zero was never the type to respond well to questions that were already answered. He shrugged it off with a sigh and held her as close as he could. Stroking her cheek he emanated love and the feel of wanting towards her. He wanted her more that she could possibly know most likely but that may never be truly expressed because of the nature of Zero. He lightly ran his finger along her neck and around her collar bone as he smiled. Then he spoke with a serious tone that wasn't as pleasant as it should have been.

"I am going in to battle tomorrow Atlacia. I'm going to have to fight several people and it's possible a few people you know will be there. I'm not going to kill them, but that Armory has to fall. Atlacia, if by some fluke of my skill and what happened not even a year ago happens again, I will always love you. Weather I make it or not I don't have much life to live anyway."

The last part was muttered so that it was most likely she wouldn't hear but then again she was Atlacia. She would only hear that if she WANTED to hear it. It was true that sometimes things said are not heard because the mind doesn't want to believe it or refuses to accept part of it. But it was true, Zero had ten years before he would start to fade away and possibly he would have to change his form or worse, fade away. But that was far away and he refused to leave this moment, almost stuck in time.

Back to top Go down

By myself in a cold world (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: By myself in a cold world (private)

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Atlacia sighed and rolled her eyes at his words. "Fighting already?" She sighed and narrowed her eyes, catching the last statement just barely. A hint of concern over them as she stared softly. "What was that last thing? You don't have long to live anyways?" She sighed and closed her eyes. A soft laugh fell from her lips. "Well once you die, It won't be long til I follow." She sighed. This was said in a serious tone and her eyes looked distant. "One of these days my bad luck will overpower me and I will be in some strange accident." Shaking her head she whispered under her breath. "Though not as much as my will die after you." She sighed and spoke to herself it seemed, "For when a lovebird dies.. its mate dies soon after, having lost all will to live, it's heart essentially stops beating for being so broken." She chewed on her lip as she did often when she was thinking. That was a story she was told when she was young and she remembered being a child and seeing that happen before her eyes. Two birds.. one day one was gone.. Atlacia found it dead on the side of the road and the one still alive never left it's side. A week later that bird was dead too. People ignored the birds and soon Atlacia couldn't take it and buried them. Sshe was ten at the time, but the memory burnt in her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 11:11 pm

"For when a lovebird dies.. its mate dies soon after, having lost all will to live, it's heart essentially stops beating for being so broken."

His voice rang out over the silence. It was soft, caring, and somewhat gentle to the ear. He thought a moment and wondered if he could show her with him become what was underneath. He wondered if he could indeed be himself with out being what plagued him underneath his skin. He spoke softly as he got up, setting her down from his lap to the floor and standing at the alter.

"I am not exactly as i seem Atlacia. I'm a monster, and not because I kill people. It's worse. Since the accident I was changed. Made "better" in the eyes of the military. I'm on leave from my naturalistic duties to until I get fully used to working with my body. I am a monster in the fact that I have no real body at all. However, I love you the same Atlacia. I love you and you alone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 8:08 am

Atlacia sighed and shook her head. Her arms wrapped around herself breiefly due to a cold wind. Slowly she rose and traced the figure of a demon that burnt in on eof the images in a window. "You'd be surprised how much of a monster you aren't Zero." She shuddered, a hand running to her throat briefly and massaging it. "I've seen true monsters. They come in the form of humans.. Flesh and bones and torment their children. They murder their family and friends and anyone they so called 'cared about'. They have no history and their dream is to make others suffer." She turned to him again, to look briefly then shed again. "I myself am a true monster. What else can enjoy torturing theirselves. I'm a demon, why else would I attract such bad luck and evil?" Her voice vibrated darkly. "No matter what you look like, that doesn't mean you're a monster."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Slamming his hand on the alter his eyes started to pulse with hate and anguish. Was what she said true? Was he not a monster? WAS he truly just a tormented soul by the hands of modern science? No, he was a monster. He was the embodiment of death it's self. He then turned to her and his eyes showed sadness and remorse. Looking briefly at the moon and how it perfectly eclipsed him alone. He smiled his last smile and looked at her deep in her eyes as he spoke his final caring words of his human form.

"I love you no matter what Atlacia. You may very well be the only one to control me in my true form. But i can be sure you won't be harmed either way. Now allow me to show you who the real Demon is."

His hand went to a resting position as the moon started to taint red. Snapping once his skin started to peel and fall off. Finally his true for was awakened since that night. His cold lifeless body stood there. The moon fully tainted with death and blood as it was the most red it has ever been since that night. He looked upon her and gazed through his small white dots at her. He could almost see her life as it were. He was a true demon in the house of god. If this was not forgiven then he would die by the hands of some holy freak. He stood, wondering what he could do. All he could do was stand there with his scythe in one hand. Staring deep into her eyes. His eyes, cold and just a feint dot of white in the sockets. All he hoped was that the love surpassed the fear of his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 9:58 pm

Atty stared, unphazed to much surprise. She was quiet before she managed a corny joke. "I thought you had a bone to pick with me." She giggled and covered her mouth, waving her hand briefly and taking a gasp between fiots of laughter. "I-I'm sorry, it-it's just that doesn't scare me. There's only one person-like form in this life that I fear enough." She ran her hand over her jawline, her face showing truth and sincerity. "As long as you don't take that form, I can see you for who you are personality wise." She approached him slowly and allowed her hands to trace the rune-typed etchings in his bones. "Astounding." she whispered in awe. "Simply amazing." She was quite artistic and the way the patterns were laid out simply amazed her, she was awestruck, off in her own land, circling him and staring each bone down; truly intrigued as odd as it was. The red moon glinted of her glasses as she left off a sigh of complete amusement, then let out a low whistle. "Well I think you might scare Death himself, but you don't scare me." And her face showed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 10:13 pm

"That..........was..........the......corniest joke I have ever heard in all my living time. However, it would have been more frustrating if you had said, 'I've heard of a hard on but this is ridiculous.' Yes that would have caused problems."

Letting out a small demonic chuckle he then felt her trace his runes that were hard to see. each expertly and skillfully etched into the bone. His small white dots trained on her alone. His tattered cape resting on his shoulders. He looked at her and spoke.

"These runes are what allow me to preform my feats of Alchemy. I do a lot with them but no one sees them because of my disguise. I can demonstrate for you if you like, my love."

He asked with as much kindness as he could muster but his natural evil and demonic tone was quite overtaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 10:33 pm

Atlacia grinned playfully and laughed. "I've barely started." She teased about the corny joke. She finished pacing around him and looked up. "It does? That's interesting." She left a finger to her lips, thinking. "So.. How would that be then?" She tilted her head. "How does it work that way? It's so complex the design, surely you got an artist on it?" She was going off talking about Da Vinci now. Shedidn't even realize she was rambling; but she seemed so utterly facinated. Her eyes sparkling and a smile at her lips. Why did this excite her so? She wasn't sure; it just did as she resumed pacing around him again. Her fingers traced the markings more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 10:39 pm

His right arm started to glow as both of them were engulfed in a small invisible bubble. He then moved to hold her tightly and spoke in a demonic voice.

'Hold on tight, my dear."

As soon as he finished that sentence he let out a laugh that trembled the very foundation of the house of god. It was so demonic, in fact, that it sent shivers down Satan's neck all the way in hell. He then started to run, nearly full force towards the wall. After he got there he simply ran up the wall, her in his harms and the bubble, and he reached the ceiling. Walking on it, he simply spoke as best he could with out being demonic.

"Well, what do you think Atlacia?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Atlacia looked up, confused, but held on as he asked. There was shaking all over the earth, and suddenly for the first time, Atlacia was genuiney scared. Her eyes rested on the strange power, rather than the body it came from. They were headed towards a wall and she couldn't even analyze fast enough, how strange! She closed her eyes and held tight, refusing to let go. Her heart fluttered nervously. Alchemy was a foreign land. She had read about it, however experiencing it was far stranger. Her eyes still closed she could hear the very ground they were above still shaking as if the walls of the holy house were completely rejecting them. She wondered if God was looking down, appalled. The devil was even scared of this power it seemed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 4:48 am

"With this power I have, I a, a GOD Atlacia. And with this power, I will use it only to protect you, and avenge those people who made me the monster I am. I swear to you Atlacia, I will protect you with the power of a GOD."

He said his skull in a smile although one could not see that. He stood on the ceiing, in the center of the house of god and proclaimed himself a god. It was a death sentence, but he didn't care. How could he? His life was dwindled to being a soul attacked to a mock skeleton for ten years and then they would try it again. It was a sight for something that would truly make him a monster. He kneeled down and placed Atlacia's feet on the ceiling. From there he rested his hands on her shoulders and spoke in the best possible kind voice he could with a demonic over tone.

"Atlacia, open your eyes. Look at the world below. I can take you places you have never been. I can take you to places that you could not before. Atlacia, I give to you, my last position I have. I give you my soul, for as long as it can tie to this world and beyond I give you my soul. I will die to protect you Atlacia, I promise this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 2:18 pm

Atlacia slowly opened her eyes and looked around. They were standing on the cieling. OKay that was enough to freak anyone out, especially someone who's afraid of heights. She clenched one eye shut and surveyed the area below, warily. She wanted to obey, but she was terrified of heights! She knew he wouldn't drop her and yet it still managed to send her into a freak-out. Her hands still dug into his clothes, she took a deep breath and leaned into him more, relaxing some. "As you have my soul and my life in your very hands." She whispered. "I will do what I can to make you happy, to please you." she continued and looked up at his face. "I entrust my whole being to you, my love." Again her words seemed to be poetic; soft and loving, caring and gentle. Complete sincereity shone in her dark eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 7:31 pm

With that he held her tight and simply said hold on as he crouched down.Lifting off with all his might he rocketed towards the floor. Flipping at the last second his feet slammed into the marble floor. Cracking and snapping was heard as the floor was struck by his feet alone because he had held her so she would not be harmed. From there he stood up to his full height and gazed at the area around. It was rather droll being an abandoned church but he didn't care all that much anymore. Her words spoke volumes to his ears as he knew she was serious.He held her, still inside that bubble and he simply snapped his fingers. the gravity inside the bubble ceased and turned to zero. He kept his legs out of it so that he could walk. And moved the bubble and himself with her, towards the alter. After grabbing his things he placed his helmet on and his cape, and he was off to another place, to show her the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Atlacia blinked and looked at him curiously. She was in a zero gravity bubble- of course she couldn't see that, but she could feel it. Glancing around as he pulled on his helmet she tilted her head curiously. "Where are we going, Zero?" She tried to hide her eagerness and excitement, pretending to be interested in a strand of hair that she fiddled with, compulsively pushing it behind her ear. She smiled softly again and kissed the bottom of his helmet gently. She had a hard time hiding excitement and it was obvious to most. However she never realized it herself. Denial definitely denial. She hummed a cheerful tune looking around the church. Good thing noone comes here anymore...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 2:27 pm

The clack of his military boots echoed through out the abandoned streets and he continued to walk. The night air brisk yet nippy. He was happy. Why you ask? Simply because she was there as well. She was there and with him, and with him in both mind body and soul. His eyes darted from left to right and he couldn't help but think to himself and ask, where was he really going. He didn't even exactly know. He was walking with the intention of showing her what it was like to have this power. Soon he stopped someplace, a random place, and looked at a dumpster. Letting Atty down he stood behind her and held her hand in his and he pointed both at the dumpster. He then whispered in her ear.

"I want to show you what it's like to have this power Atlacia, think about destroying that feeble creation right there. Destroy it with your mind."

With that his arm started to glow but being so close to hers it seemed as though her arm started to glow and in turn it was supposed to feel like she had the power for a short time, that was until after the dumpster exploded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 8:14 am

Atlacia gasped as the dumpster exploded. It was simply amazing. She laughed lightly and looked up, "Wow.. you truly are a lucky man." she smiled. "To have such powers. I, however, only have the ability to know everything." Her eyes glinted, amused. She yawned and intertwined her fingers with his, leaning against him. It had been a lon night and she wa kind of tired. Her eyes closed briefly and she found herself momentarily dozing off. She was indeed happy; content to the world. Waking back up, she hoped she didn't fall over or anything to embaress herself. How strange that someone so.. undead could save her life. Was it irony? She didn't mind though, there was something special about Zero, something that mesmerized her.

[Get too lazy to switch accounts? XD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2010 4:51 pm

{lol sorry >///<}

He held her tight and as she dosed he picked her up, in his arms holding her, he smiled. He then started to slowly walk round the way and take her home. Though it was impossible to do so as he didn't know where she lived but then again he didn't mind just walking with her. He walked a few more steps and then stopped. Speaking in a kind and soft tone.

"Would you like me to take you home, or would you care to stay at my place? It IS closer."

His eyes, if she could see them, would display kindness and love to her. He loved just being around her for an odd reason. It was different for him but he was ok with it. His steps became quicker and louder as he marched towards his house which was on the way to hers anyway. So if she decided to go to his, they would be there but if they went to hers they would be on the way at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2