Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
By myself in a cold world (private) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
By myself in a cold world (private) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
By myself in a cold world (private) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
By myself in a cold world (private) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
By myself in a cold world (private) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
By myself in a cold world (private) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
By myself in a cold world (private) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
By myself in a cold world (private) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
By myself in a cold world (private) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
By myself in a cold world (private) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

By myself in a cold world (private)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

By myself in a cold world (private) Empty By myself in a cold world (private)

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 9:26 pm

Atlacia sighed as she sat in an alley alone. It was daytime, but she didn't want to go home, she didn't want to stay here, all she wanted was simply to not exist. With a frustrated and sad sigh, she pushed in her earphones. Instantly she regretted it, a song played loudly in her ears, a lullabye of sorts. Tears fell down her cheeks in silence. A lump in her throat and she pulled her hood over her head. She looked around and pulled out her old knife and smiled weakly. Whispering something inaudibly, she stabbed hard into her wrist, just behind the sleeve, wincing as she watched the blood spill. Again, she couldn't carry it out... she had missed.. on purpose it almost seemed. Her whole body shuddered as she felt the tears poored from her eyes. She was so useless, always causing trouble.. and yet.. too selfish to end it all. Her tears, hot and salty, fell into the wound as she yanked out the blade. Uttering asimple curseword, she wiped her face, accidentally smearing blood, then she hugged her knees, crying in a ball of a shielded soul.

Theme song

Back to top Go down

By myself in a cold world (private) Empty Re: By myself in a cold world (private)

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 3:00 pm

A low hum erupted and focused around a wound of a girl. It caused her wound to not heal, but simply retract the blood and stop it from bleeding. The hum died down as an invisible bandage was essentially placed over it. A small thin layer of this random man's power lay there stopping her bleeding. The man appeared in the ally way and started to walk closer to the girl. His helmet adorned, his uniform as bright as day, and his cape flying high as it were. He was essentially just a wish come true? I man to help someone in a time of need? Or was it just a coincidence that he appeared there to help her once again. This would have been the second time he helped her. What was is agenda? That would be revealed later. But for now, he simply set aside all around him, and even closed off the ally way with some debris/ His hand moving slightly as he did so. He stopped, bent down, and spoke in a voice that seemed as though it could make a puma calm and submissive.

"Atlacia, It seems I have saved your life for a second time. If we keep meeting like this something is going to end up happening. We may just fall in love on of these times."

After he spoke he simply chuckled and sat next to her. Placing his right arm around her and pulling her in close. She needed someone to comfort her and he was just in the right place at the right time it seemed.

Back to top Go down

By myself in a cold world (private) Empty Re: By myself in a cold world (private)

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Atlacia stared hard at her wound as it seemed to miraculously stop bleeding. Her brow furrowed in curiosity. How did that happen? Some sort of sign? Perhaps. She blinked a few times and the voice made her jump it didn't seem she was expecting someone to be here. Her dark eyes turned to him as she wiped her eyes again and she blushed, looking away, "So it seems. Are you my guardian angel? You seem to turn up when I need you most..." She laughed lightly at the thought. Why would something like her be protected? She looked at him intently again. He was dressed the same, helmet, cape and all. It was slightly amusing and she couldn't help but smile. Fall in love? That was ridiculous too. She was simply a machine wasn't she? She didn't deserve love or to be loved. With a soft sigh, she squeaked softly as he was almost instantly at her side.

She shifted slightly trying to look away. She was blushing deeply and couldn't help it. What was wrong. His arm around her, she seemed to instinctively lean against him. Her mind was swamped with the thoughts. So confusing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 3:43 pm

"I suppose I am in a way. So easy to read. To answer a question buzzing in your head, You do deserve love. Even if you and others see you as a machine. But, you shouldn't see yourself as a machine because your not. You are a young girl able with a life ahead of you. Hell, you have something I don't, youth."

He said turning to her. He slipped his hand over the left side of the helmet and it an opening formed. It allowed her to see his eyes. They were dark blue with a hint of silver. It was almost magical. He was poised to look her straight in the eye if she looked at him even at a glance. He was becoming soft on her. It was because she was starting to break down her barrier and that deep down he felt something for this girl. He wasn't sure what but he knew he could keep it hidden. He simply wondered what he was going to do if she had in fact done this. For now he would have to wait and see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Atlacia blushed with the usual stubborn glow in her eyes, but a hint of amusement hiding behind it. "Easy to read, huh?" She looked him in the eyes and felt almost hypnotyzed. "Then what am I thinking right now?" she asked gently admiring his eyes. They were her favourite colors in on. It was astounding to her almost hypnotic. Her eyes, usually black and soulless seemed to shimmer to an almost bright amber color.

She brushed a hand lightly on the side of the helmet and chuckled lightly. "If you can guess I'll be amazed, because I don't even know what I'm thinking." Retracting her hand, she placed her hands in her lap. It felt almost as if her shield had shattered amazingly enough, but it was the fact that she had dropped it completely. Nervously, she brushed a bang behind her ear and adjusted her glasses. She was being bold again. Being so blunt.. could be a really bad thing. For once though.. she felt normal...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 4:24 pm

"You want to see my face. You want to gaze in to the face of the Zero alchemist and be the only one who lives. I know I'm not wrong. And I know that it's something that you want to know, along with if I am truly someone you want. I will let you know simply by this."

He snapped his fingers and a large dome formed, cutting off all light inside it. It spanned only six feet round all the way. He then opened the top to allow light on himself and her. They were essentially alone. He took his helmet by the bottom and slipped it off. His black hair resting atop his head and he was mask-less. He looked to her and simply smiled. His eyes staring at her as if she was the goddess of the world. Which to him, she was and he was willing to show that in his eyes. He hoped that she saw it because it wouldn't stay long. After a few moments and she could do what she wanted he put his helmet back on and the blackness faded away and dissipated. He was back up against the wall with his helmet on and his arm around her. He held her as close as she would let him and all seemed right with the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Atlacia was silent, unsure how to respond. It was true, she was curious to see him. Was it so bad? Perhaps. She was amazed when he actually removed his helmet. There were no words to describe how it felt. Magical? Barely fit it. She was simply amazed, astonished. Her eyes rested on him intently. Her hand carressed his cheek lightly before he replaced his helmet. She saw a glimpse of something odd in his eyes. He seemed to see her as swomethng special. His eyes shone with almost adoration and she coldn't help but blush a nice shade of red. His arm was sill around her, and she didn't mind, she in fact, leaned into him, allowing him to hold her. It was strange, unique but all very special and perfect. She was enjoying his very precence and closed her eyes. What she had even done faded from her mind as she relaxed. Her mind at ease for the first time in a long time. There was silence, but she almost didn't want to break it. What could be said anyways? He could read her well and it was amazing. The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Addy embraced her with one arm and with the other he snapped his fingers. This snap caused the barrier around the ally to drop. And slowly the day turned cold a bit and a dark gray started ti fill the sky, but it was alright. It was ok that it even started to sprinkle as the only thing that mattered was her and him. It seemed as though the world has stopped, but then again in his eyes it did. The sprinkle turned to a full fledged rain and he snapped his fingers once again. An invisible bubble engulfed them both. However the only thing that made it visible was the rain that trickled down the sides. It was as if the rain was bending to his will. In a sense that was what was happening wasn't it. Alchemy, his alchemy, was allowing him to shift and bend the world to how he saw it fit. Was that a true gift a mortal could have? probably not but then again he was no mortal anymore. He was something more, a monster really. The dogs of the military was the way of life he almost always knew. But at times it seemed as though he wanted to be something different, something more. And that dream came true with the start of the rebel army but then again, he still felt a sense of emptiness. But it seemed as though this girl was filling it in a way. It would have to be something that would be explained later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 7:52 pm

Atlacia looked amazed at his ability. It was so strange, almost god-like. She looked up at the rain as it poured over them, but instead of hitting them, it slid down the sides and drained into small streams along the alley. She loved the rain, a quote she had heard once revived an old memory of her sitting alone in the rain. She was crying that day, and when someone finally approached her and asked why she was sitting in the rain alone, she had replied "The rain does a good job of hiding my tears." For the greater of her life the rain was her only friend. Her mother was in the military and moved around alot. Naturally being shy, Atlacia refused to make friends after some point, with belief that she was going to lose them before too long. She was truly just protecting herself after being ripped from the ones she cared about. She leaned back slighly more, adjusting herself in his arms. She was looking up at him, curiously. "Do you like the rain, Zero?" That was her nickname for him for now. If he didn't like it she would tell by his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Sitting there, Zero looked up. He stared at the sky and the rain almost in a trance by it. IT was almost as if the heavens were enticing him to do what he was thinking. It was like they wanted him to be happy almost but at the same time crying for fear of something. He sighed under his breath and looked down at her and smiled though it was so she couldn't see it and spoke in a soft and caring tone.

"Yes, I love the rain. It seems that you do as well am I wrong? But, at the same time it seems to hurt you some. Its odd really but then again I have things that i love but in turn hurt me. Some things though, some things seem to grow ever closer and stay with me. Even seem to cause me to feel things I haven't felt since the accident."

It seemed as though Zero was somewhat hurt but his happiness out weighed that for certain. He was content sitting here and just smiling and being happy. Even if she couldn't see it she could probably feel it. And as an added bonus, as he said the line 'some things seem to grow ever closer and stay with me.' he held atty as close as he could to try and signify he meant her. But it was all up to her to read that vibe. It was up to her to really make that move and see if they would go that last step and be truly together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Atlacia laughed lightly. "So you can read me like a book." her voice was highly amused. It was a long time since anyone could read her so well. She looked up at him and hesitantly kissed his chin. It scared her truly. The greatest fears in her life were rejection and the fear of fadng. A fear of not being remembered. A fear of being invisible... but something told her too. Something told her it was okay, like a strange aura that relaxed her and gently strummed her fears to a dull calm. Her body felt warm and her face was slightly red, but it was just a soft little peckl on the chin, it couldn't hurt, right? She tried to focus on what her dad had always said. The worse you can get is a 'no'. But 'no' hurt more than anything else. She closed her eyes and again tried to calm her nerves. She was so nervous. What if he yelled at her? Okay she doubted that would happen.. but still. Her heart pounded with anticiation, as she waited for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 10:25 pm

It was true and the right time. It was time to show the true nature of both what he felt and what they could have. After the peck, he grabbed ahold of his helmet. Slipping it off gently, he moved closer in to her. His eyes seemed to gleam at her with what could be called love. He leaned in as close as he could. He then stroked her hair and kissed her gently on her neck. It was the best gesture he could give with out fully kissing her. He then leaned in and kissed her on the lips as well. He was gentle and soft. He smiled after and then held her more. He even leaned his head against her as he smiled and looked at the world around. Essentually they were alone and the world was almsot uninterested in them. The best fact was that he didn't care and kind of loved it. He loved how the world seemed to ignroe both her and him, it made him feel like they were in their own world.

"I believe we are in agreement of our relationship no? I doubt anything needs to be said other than a yes or no."

His voice was sly, caring, and a bit on the silver side. He was surely a character of interest for most.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 10:43 pm

Atlacia was taken by surprise. His movements were so graceful and elegant. With a swift movement he removed his helmet and she could feels his cool lips on the skin of her neck. Unable to control it, she let out a soft, nearly inaudible moan. Her neck ultra sensitive. She closed her eyes, letting out a soft, "Nnn.." as his lips then found hers. The kisses were soft and caring, loving in the way they sat and lingered on her skin. She managed to lean towards the kiss just slightly, accepting the movement. She was quiet and blushed in response to his question. He was right, there really was no need for an answer. It was already there by the kiss. However her face was still red. She let herself turn in his arms so she could face him again and stare at him. She was absorbing his precense, his look and she smiled softly, sweetly, letting her hands trace his neck softly, gently carressing the sides with the back of her hands. She was speechless, yet completely content with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 4:53 am

It was true indeed. There was only one thing truer than that and that was simply, hell hast no fury like a love lost. Addy felt her touch and smiled warmly even though he knew that she was touching fake and so unreal thing. At any moment it could rip, tear, and shred to pieces like real skin. Then, his core form would show and cause her harm. Something he couldn't live with. He didn't let it show or even let her feel that fact in any way. he kept it hidden from the world best he could. It was what made him the monster he was and for that it would truly suck. He, instead, embraced her as he looked at him. He stroked her hair and kissed her on the forehead. Looking off to the side it seemed as though the rain would never let up, but then again it was good wasn't it? He had found someone for him and she had found someone for her. Was it so wrong for both of these people to be happy? Was it wrong wrong for a born killer and destroyer of people to be so happy and a living computer as well? Life was difficult like that. But, as it stated, it was ok. It was right. And it was what should be. Both, seemed at any rate, to want it and cherish it. It was certain that Addy was. And he was willing to show her his compassionate side even though it was not the true him he set as a barrier for others. It was the inner him that no one would see. until now.

"It seems you have Twisted and contorted me to reveal my inner self. Quite the achievement indeed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 11:00 am

Atlacia smiled gently as his lips carressed her forehead again. She felt them linger just above the scar on her left eyebrow and it kind of tickled. A faint pink on her cheeks, she nuzzled his neck softly, inhaling his scent. A strange scent, but comforting. Closing her eyes, she listened to his speaking again and felt sort of proud. It was a compliment no doubt and she felt it give her a sense of comfort as well. He own lips kissed his jawline again gently, just barely; butterfly kisses. She couldn't help but let off a soft giggle. "People do say I can bring out the best of people." Her eyes fluttered up to his curiously, hoping he wouldn't get offended. She didn't want to ruin the moment. She was enjoying the moment far too much. If she could, she would have this moment last forever and just stay here, where she felt she was real. An amazing feat. She smiled softly, "As you are quite impressive as well, boldly walking through my own barrier." Her voice shone with eloquence and it almost seemed recited; poetically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 1:16 pm

"Well it seems you live up well to your reputation miss Atlacia. Let's go somewhere more, shall we say private. It's getting rather cold and dark."

After he said this he got up, making sure not to break contact with her. He kept his arm on her and as he got up, it slowly slid to her hand and that's where they stayed. He was offering to help her up, something that would surly be construed as a gentleman's gesture. It was odd, even for Addy. To know that there was someone in this world that could make him truly warm and affectionate. He was mostly cold and mocking of who ever he talked to but not her. With her he felt a sense of being and belonging. It was as if the gods themselves were making sure everything worked out perfectly, to a point. From there it seemed to be luck. Either that, or fate conspiring to bring these two lost souls together. After he helped her up, he held on to that hand and led her to the barrier. Snapping his left hand's fingers, the barrier dropped and the miscellaneous things that blocked the ally moved apart. From there he walked out of the ally and to where ever she would lead him. maybe she didn't know it but she was indeed leading him. He walked proudly to be with someone like this. And he always carried a smile on his face, even if no one could see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 3:45 pm

Atlacia blinked, allowing her hand to slide in his as they began walking. She was slightly unaware of where they were going. Somewhere more private? There was only one place she could go that would be more private and it definitely wasn't home. She thought a moment as she walked, rain still falling in their midst. Her eyes flickered back and forth analytically. Somewhere quiet and sirene. Before she even realized it, her feet were leading her. At last the landmarks began to fall in place and she recognized the place as her little secret. She paused and stared at the tunnel hard, the caution tape still there a tethered, fluttering in the wind. Someone had died in this tunnel, but it was known as suicide. Some believed it to be haunted and the thought sent chills down Atty's spine, one of the few things that could. On the other side was the old abandoned church with rainbow colored fragments that seemed to glisten like aurora borealis in the moonlight. She used to go often until the accident happened. And paranormally aware, she got nervous around spirits and extraterestrials, which was another reason she avoided people; they thought she was insane. That thought pushed aside, she turned to him at the base of the tunnel and stared for reassurance, to know it was okay that they cross this line that was an illegal marker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 4:02 pm

The file. It told alot about someone. Every person who was, ever had been, and still is in the military. It told almost everything there was to know about a person. Back when he was at Doc's lab last he handed him a copy of a file. On In that file, the first clipping was a picture. That picture was of a girl. That girl was the same girl who was here with him, holding his hand. When she looked at him for acknowledgment he simply pointed to the tape that adorned the road and it snapped in half. The ends fluttering in the wind. He nodded slightly and clenched her hand slightly to let her know he was there for her. As the raid fell he finally decided to snap his fingers and a small barrier formed around them which shielded them from the rain. There was only one place Addy could think of when he thought of this tunnel and that was the church on the other side. He felt that she was either scared of the tunnel or something more. He didn't speak but rather allowed her the chance to speak. But either way he would follow unconditionally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Atlacia smiled as he snapped the tape and clenched her fingers closer and tighter in his hand. She blushed, embarressed by her fears as the rain was ceased again. "They say this tunnel is haunted.. that's why I don't come here anymore.." She whispered as if someone was listening on their conversation, sneaking into the tunnel with a hint of intrigue in her eyes. She liked danger.. sometimes. Usually she avoided what she didn't know, but learning was half the journey, wasn't it? She walked with brisk step, almost a hop, a smile on her face. She felt safe and protected. "Noone ever comes here anymore." she sighed. This was where she would stay when her mother was on a rampage or when she needed to just get away from it all. She smiled as they reached the end of the tunnel, releaved at the speed they made. It was so much better not to be facing the thought of creepy ghosts. They came face to face with a boarded up door, which she proceeded to sneak through after releasing his hand briefly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 12:09 am

Entering the church he noticed that there was little light other than where the light seemed to strike from the sun to the ground of the church. He sighed a bit as the field was released and his helmet was taken off. Walking up to the alter he laid the helmet on it and gazed up to the cross. Was this a place he should be? Was it really ok for him to defile a church with his presence? Would god not object to having a mockery of his creations here in his house of love? Did god love his kind? All of these were questions that ran through his head and he didn't know why. usually he never thought once about any of this. But here he was, standing in the house of god and wondering if he was accepted by that god. If he was then id that mean he was alive? But if he was alive then does that men he is forgiven for his sins? Does the soul need to be attached to a body to keep it alive? The questions raged through his mind as he couldn't figure out the answers. However, no matter the answered he knew that this girl with him was someone he loved. and that in it's self answered his questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Atlacia smiled and sat by the alter, beneath a stray beam of starlight. She stared up, the occassional drip of rain leaking through the old insulation. She closed her eyes contently. It was silent, warm and comforting. Her eyes flicked over to him and she gave a coy smile. "Ttake a load off, relax. It's good for your health." A soft laugh left her mouth as she tilted her head, the moonlight shining on her glasses lens. She enjoyed his company oddly enough. Was it so bad? Perhaps, but at this point did it matter? Humans saw her as a machine, so surely God thought so too? Or atleast that's what she told herself softly in the back of her head. It was something she had accepted over the years, but being happy was something she had always wanted, and here she was, a smiling. It was fine, she for once didn't care, she wouldn't be sad, nt here, not now. Maybe tough times would come later, but for now she would smile and enjoy herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Zero smiled through his helmet at her comment He sat down beside her and placed his right arm around her. He slipped his helmet off and placed it beside him. Picking er up he placed her on his lap and held her as close as she would let him. His eyes seemed to glisten in the moon as the drops of rain seemed to glisten as well. He started to stroke her hair as he spoke.

"Atlacia, Would you allow me to take your hand in the hopes that we will be together for ever? Atlacia, will you be my love?"

His voice was oddly warm and pleasant. It was as if he was trying to be the best gentleman he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Atlacia blushed again as he rested his arm around her and she shifted closer again. Again her thoughts raised, but they seemed to hit a brick wall as he asked the question. Her heart skipped a beat and fluttered as she tried her best to hide her flustered response, her eyes studied him, looking for a hint of a joke or something, but found none. Her hand traced his cheek and her brown eyes looked thoughtful, "You're serious?" she whispered. Someone wanting her. Someone so great and gentlemen like. It seemed impossible; impropable. She was waiting for a laugh, a joke or a snicker. Someone to pop in and say April Fool's even though it was far past April, still people toyed with her often so despite the fluttering hope she held onto, she knew not to let it get too high.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 11:19 pm

"Atlacia, I want to be with you until I die. I want to be the one who protects you when you need it. I want to be the one who who will always be there for you. I want to be by your side for the rest of my life, even if it is only that short. I wish you to be my love for the end of time. I...I wish our souls to be one forever. Atlacia, I love you. Will you be mine?"

He said in a gentle almost heart felt way. His hand running down her cheek and caressing her hair. His eyes stared deep into hers and he said nothing more. no sign of laughter, no sign of toying, not even his usual mocking voice was there. He was genuinely asking for her heart and soul and for them to be one with his. The outcome would be from her own choice alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 8:17 am

Atlacia felt her heart flutter as she closed her eyes listening to the sound of his voice; genuine and sincere, then opened them to stare back into those wonderful eyes she loved so much. She blushed faintly, enjoying the feeling of him carressing her cheek, then her hair. It was wonderful; gentle and she would purr if she could. She felt her heart flutter further as she responded, "I do. I want to love you too, give you my all and my everything." She smiled softly, "To do my best for you and support you the best I can." Her hands rested in her lap, fidgetting slightly. She wasn't used to showing so much emotion, but in her eyes shone the distinct desirous and caring smile, she so often wore. "If you'll take me, then I accept." She teased softly, but somehow never lost the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next