Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
The Beginning of the end(PRIVATE) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
The Beginning of the end(PRIVATE) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
The Beginning of the end(PRIVATE) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
The Beginning of the end(PRIVATE) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
The Beginning of the end(PRIVATE) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
The Beginning of the end(PRIVATE) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
The Beginning of the end(PRIVATE) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
The Beginning of the end(PRIVATE) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
The Beginning of the end(PRIVATE) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
The Beginning of the end(PRIVATE) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

The Beginning of the end(PRIVATE)

Go down

The Beginning of the end(PRIVATE) Empty The Beginning of the end(PRIVATE)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Kallie stood on the edge of a street. Gun in her right pocket and knife in left pocket. Her hair fell neatly over her pale complexion. She waited for Nyx to come. To her death. It was night time. Darkness shaded the dark street. The only light was the stars as the moon was covered up by the clouds. Kallie pulled her cell out. She quickly texted Spade the information she had about riot. The text told Spade about Nyx being in RIOTE. About working with Hild and Aurel. Kallie smiled. Her first moment of triumpth maybe? Kallie felt guilty though. Killing a little girl? Oh well. It's for Amestris. That was all that matters. Kallie blended into the darkness. Her black hair and black clothes. Kallie sat down and waited for Nyx. Kallie stared down at the wet streets as the rain fell. Her wet hair dripped in a pattern of seconds. Kallie quietly said
Nyx prepare to meet your doom.

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the end(PRIVATE) Empty Re: The Beginning of the end(PRIVATE)

Post by Nyx Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Nyx was her usual self on this dark and rainy night, albeit, she was told by Aurel to be more careful. Now that they had bombed Amestris, the military was not to be trusted, blah blah blah. That's why he had come with her to watch over her in case she met trouble she couldn't handle. But she was ready for betrayal if Kallie was going to hurt her! She brought a pocketknife Aurel gave her, and of course, Hemera and her quiver were at her wiast, left hand side for quick draw. She wore her long trenchcoat, covering her wings to avoid suspicion, and also to conceal her bow. She skipped cheerily along to the deserted street. Night, her namesake, she loved it so. Princess of the stars. She had always felt that way, ever since she felt the Wicked Man through the broken bars of a window, into the starry eyed night, by the light of the moon. She finally arrived at the designated position, smiling.

"Hello, Ms. Kallie! I came like you said. But I have a question. Why did you want me to come? Unless you know Nicky, of course. Or Mr. Ace, or Ms. Jeu-Hee anyways! But I am a bit curious, cus I never meeted you before." She smiled, innocently. It was a harmless question, and she managed to leave RIOTE out of it. Any mention of the Fuhrers would instantly tell the girl she was with them, and she would be attacked. Scanning Kallie over, she saw a slight bulge in her right pocket. Maybe a weapon? Nyx would move cautiously from then. Worst came to worst, either Nyx would get her in a shot or two with Hemera, or if she was injured or killed beforehand, Aurel would destroy the girl, and probably blow some more stuff up in revenge. Best case scenario, it was just a nice meeting, no killing involved. But Nyx was too young and naive to know that worst comes before best...
Nyx
Nyx
US & OURSELVES

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:27 pm

Kallie then pulled out a pitch black gun out of her right pocket. She felt the wind blow over her face as she triggered the gun. I know your secret. You helped with the bombing. You are part of RIOTE. You help Aurel and Hild. You wanna know who I got this information from? I got it from your fucking best friend Nikolaus Stuka. He thinks of you as the daughter he's never had. Though I am his daughter. He regrets me. He regrets my birth. But you. You are like his daughter. He acts like you are better than life it's self. So in the midst of him praising you I thought of a plan to kill you. Rip your fucking brains out. Also I am doing this for Amestris. My country. Aurel and Hild are to skilled to get killed right now so we start at a weaker link. Otherwise known as Nyx. The puny little 13 year old girl. SO FUCKING DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH AND SAY HI TO THE DEVIL FOR ME WHEN YOU GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!!!!! Kallie started to fire the gun but tripped over a knife lying on the ground. The knife went through Kallie's stomach. Kallie screamed. The blood shot out like a rocket. Kallie then puked up blood and she fired the gun. Yet it missed and hit a tree above Nyx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Nyx stared at Kallie in alarm, shaking her head and backing away, tears forming at her eyes. How could she have been found out! Oh no, where was Aurel when she needed him? She started to scream, but the breath was caught in her throat, and she stumbled and fell backwards, still trying to get away in fear. "H-how did by-you know? T-th-that was c-classified info! A-and me and N-nicky are j-just friends! Don't kill me! Please!"

A ruse. A tactic Nyx knew all too well, which she twisted into a being of entity all her own. The moment she started to back away, she bit her tongue until it bled, flooding her eyes with tears. She intentionally tripped, clutching her pocketknife in what seemed to be a wild movement of falling. It was closed, a switchblade style knife, in her left hand, ready for combat. And the best part? Kallie, nor any other human on the face of the planet without special training in weapon concealment or bluff-calling would know that it was a trick. Then, to Nyx's hidden delight, her job became much easier as Kallie fell onto a knife, causing a misfire at a tree. In character completely, Nyx screamed and cowered in fear, all the while, knife in hand, hidden by her palm positions. Then: At the most crucial moment, she sprung, like a wild animal. Her robes fell off, revealing her wings and Hemera, with her quiver. She came on Nyx, blade out, aimed for the already aggravated knife wound. She knew Kallie wasn't weak, so she would most likely use the knife she landed on to her advantage, to Nyx's pleasure. Nyx was renowned as a skilled archer, actress, and for her agility and flexibility. She could handle a klnife fight, and if it came to it, dodge some bullets. Though she would try to disarm Kallie and put one of Hemera's arrows through the girl's trachea, slicing through skin, throat, muscle, bone, muscle, and finally skin again. In about half a minute to a quarter of an hour, she would be decaying flesh. Playtime was over.
Nyx
Nyx
US & OURSELVES

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:04 am

Not that classified if you go in and tell someone you have just met that you hang out with Aurelius and Hild Schwarz. The most wanted two people in all the nations. The leaders of RIOTE. I am not even that retarted. If I was keeping a secret I wouldn't just go out and tell it. Kallie moaned in pain. J-just kill me PLEASE? It would just be in cold blood. You will be a murderer. This life......... Kallie puked up blood again. It felt like the end. Or the end of the beginning. Maybe this will start a war? Maybe Kallie could get a better rank. If she dies now she will never know. Kallie slid the gun and the knife on the ground. Motioning for Nyx to take them. She probably wouldn't. Kallie wanted to die a hero. Maybe this would be her chance. Kallie was no match for Nyx. But Kallie was too naive to know that though. If she only knew.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:43 am

Nyx bit her lip as she stayed in cover while Kallie ranted on. It WAS classified, and at the time she told Nicky about the Fuhrers, they weren't the cats out of their bags. And Nyx wasn't retarded, she naive, a foolish little girl, though smarter than Kallie by far, she thought. She sharpened her normally cheerful features. Hope you're watching Aurel. This is for you and Hild, and RIOTE. Nyx stared at Kallie in hate. Her voice was colder, remorseless, an instant change from a happy, pepped up tone. It sounded dead like the voice of The Reaper himself. " Kallie. A waste of life. I hate death. I came to the brink of the end myself before, I know how you feel right now. Fitting, that I have these cursed wings. A little angelic, no? I shall be your little angel of death. Sorry for this. It's for a better cause." She gave Kallie some time to think of her life and contemplate the end. Then, forcefully, she began.

She kicked Kallie into a position, on her knees, facing Nyx. She then got out some wire and bound Kallie's wrists and ankles, and with an expert strike to the throat, fixed her head back about 30 degrees, enough to reveal her throat. Nyx was one for ritual, and an Execution, albeit not her favorite, was a very sacred ritual to her, and if she was to kill, as she was about to now, it would always be in this manner. She placed Hemera to her hands, revelling in the cool touch of the bull horn shaped polished wood. Beautiful instrument, like the talons of a hawk- Before they make their kill, that is. Training an arrow to the string, she made sure to slit her finger a touch, enough to draw a star on the arrowhead. Nyx her namesake, she found stars equally her own symbol. She took aim, point blank close up, and with a tiny hand movement, created history itself. The arrow became the axis, and events would no doubt turn on it. Nyx saw steel meet skin, muscle, throat, bone, muscle, and finally skin again, as the arrow went down to it's beautiful white dove feathers submerged in Kallie's throat.

Nyx wept a tear for her. She almost regretted doing it, but she had in her words, stated a desire to harm Hild and Aurel, should they ever weaken. Nyx could never allow it. As blood sprayed across the ground, Nyx turned, and walked silently away, thinking of how this would benefit RIOTE. How it would harm Amestris, and thereby the military and alchemy's main practice. She sighed. The age of Innocence was gone, and war would come. She felt it on the winds. And at that same moment, she felt that tinge of goosebumps along the neck, and where your hair sticks up a bit. She knew that at that moment, Kallie Stuka had breathed one last breath.
Nyx
Nyx
US & OURSELVES

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Kallie listened. To Nyx's voice as she told her about death. Kallie regretted calling her retarded. Kallie regretted trying to kill Nyx. Kallie regretted joining the military. Kallie regretted her whole life. She didn't know her purpose until then. It was to die. It was to die a hero. The pain rushed to her brain. Her last moments. Her life flahed before her eyes. Niko pushing her on the swings as a kid. The military camp training. First meeting Shula Brighton. Everything she had wiped away. At that moment as staring at Nyx she whispered the words in a hoarse whisper "Thank you" Then she looked up at the sky. She realized she was going to be an angel or a devil now. She wiped the tears from her eyes. Maybe she was going to be with her parents now in heaven. Maybe she was going to hell. Who knew what the afterlife may hold. Kallie felt her life end. This was the end of Kallie Jenna Stuka.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down