Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Finding rivalry[PRIVATE] EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Finding rivalry[PRIVATE] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Finding rivalry[PRIVATE] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Finding rivalry[PRIVATE] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Finding rivalry[PRIVATE] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Finding rivalry[PRIVATE] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Finding rivalry[PRIVATE] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Finding rivalry[PRIVATE] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Finding rivalry[PRIVATE] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Finding rivalry[PRIVATE] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Finding rivalry[PRIVATE]

Go down

Finding rivalry[PRIVATE] Empty Finding rivalry[PRIVATE]

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 12:40 am

Bella's white hair was messier than usual. Her eyes had dark circles up under them. And her red eyes? They turned pink. What were these horrid things symptoms of? Tiredness that's what. Bella attempted to look proffesional but the light red eyes of hers ruined that idea completely. Bella sighed. Another day another death. Bella lazily walked down the glass steps of her hotel she was staying at. Usually she would've still been in bed in Dublith but cleaners and maids woke me up. So shit there went Bella's vacation time. Maybe she should've went to New Optain or Rush Valley. Bella had to choose the buisiest city didn't she? Bella just remembered. She has to go to the store and pick up the milk! Bella was deciding whether or not to go..... If her mom would've went the day she was brutally murdered than she would still be alive. Than again what if Jay was there? Would she really wanna be embarassed? It was the cruelest decision she had to make. Milk or no milk. Embarassment or no embarassment. Cereal or no cereal. Bella put on her most casual dress and ran out the hotel. Ok Bella needs milk,cheese,cereal,and salad. That should be easy enough! Bella than bumped into a shadowy figure. It was large and bumpy. Could it be him?

Back to top Go down

Finding rivalry[PRIVATE] Empty Re: Finding rivalry[PRIVATE]

Post by Sec Invidia Thu May 12, 2011 11:28 pm

Secundinasci was walking through Central, weaving by random fools who happened to be in his way. At one point, a pickpocket tried stealing his wallet. He was an abvious target, in his white three piece suit. But it was an idiot who tried to steal from him. He rose from his usual half-crouching position, standing at an intimidating 7 and a half feet. He was thin but coated in lean muscle. He took the man's throat in one large hand and pinned him to a wall. "So... You were ignorant enough to try stealing from me. Well, you necient piece of trash, remember only that my name is Secundinasci Invidia. From now on, if Mr. Invidia, so much as sees you, I shall rip the flesh from your bones and use them as toothpicks. Got it?" He dropped the man, who fell about 3 feet and scrambled away, screaming in fear for his life. Sec rolled his eyes. "Truth, why am I chosen to deal with these incompetent pieces of scum?" He began his trek once again. He of course had no intention of DOING anything, he was just on a nice leisurely stroll... Until someone bumped into him. "Hey! Watch where you step, moron. I might just destroy you now, you writhing little flea..." He didn't even look up to see who had fallen down. He hadn't really been stirred, mainly because of his strength and size, but his suit had gotten a bit dusty and he was cleaning it off with a handkerchief. Moron, dirtying up his clothes like that!
Sec Invidia
Sec Invidia
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 2:22 pm

BUMP

Back to top Go down