Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
~FRIENDSHIP is the BEST THING EVER~ - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
~FRIENDSHIP is the BEST THING EVER~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
~FRIENDSHIP is the BEST THING EVER~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
~FRIENDSHIP is the BEST THING EVER~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
~FRIENDSHIP is the BEST THING EVER~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
~FRIENDSHIP is the BEST THING EVER~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
~FRIENDSHIP is the BEST THING EVER~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
~FRIENDSHIP is the BEST THING EVER~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
~FRIENDSHIP is the BEST THING EVER~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
~FRIENDSHIP is the BEST THING EVER~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

~FRIENDSHIP is the BEST THING EVER~

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

~FRIENDSHIP is the BEST THING EVER~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~FRIENDSHIP is the BEST THING EVER~

Post by Molly McCafferty Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:00 pm

Molly had a goal!? YES! A GOAL! GOOOOOOOOOOAL. GOOOOOOOOAL! She vigorously, if drunkenly, stumbled around until she found it, the mother-of-all-food-containers, the REFRIDGERATOR. She started to open it, but fell in before realizing it was already open, due to Toss. So she stood up ratyher clumsily, before catching a bit of baloney in her teeths. Which was followed by cheese, then bread! Grinning and eating, she pointed at Toss. "Mhmm, das a gud way mmhm make a sammich!" As she ate, she heard a noise from forever away, seemingly MILES beneath the penthouse apartment. It sounded like... "THE BEAGLES!!" The drunk, drunk little red-head then started to dance, falling down or stumbling a bit, until a MASTADON burst into the room, yelling greetings at people. Stumbling forward a bit as he stood in the doorway, Molly was like a lightningbolt; it was in one single, solitary motion that she crouched back, lunged forward and pounced, with the ferocity of a raving koala. Of course, her glomping of this giant man was to no success as he didn't really get tackled with the glomp, but she glomped him and ugged him nonetheless, for seemingly no purpose. "Halloooo, Mr. beard-face guy~ Howsyer doin? I'm Molly. Hiiiii~"
Molly McCafferty
Molly McCafferty
LIKE A BARD FROM MARS

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

~FRIENDSHIP is the BEST THING EVER~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~FRIENDSHIP is the BEST THING EVER~

Post by Toss Ivanova Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:42 am

"As for the weed, you could be the fucking king of Carraig for all I care, and I'm not gonna stop smoking."

......................................................................No. Just No. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NONONONNNNNNPPHFFF. Toss stumbled the distance, really feeling the vodka now. Actually, he kind of felt dizzy. Yes, dddiiizzyy. He was reeling by the time he reached the chair, pointing a finger at the man that barged into his apartment, made a bologna ball sandwich, and shhhhizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Wait, what was he getting at again...? Right, "WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT I SAY TO THAT?!"

"...I SAW A SHIMMERING LIGHT!" Wut...? Okaaay... OH SHIT. THAT VOICE. HE KNEW THAT VOICE. As Savvy pecked furiously at the window, Toss turned horrified to the door. OH SHIT. Oh shiiizzznit. The thundering knock--light thunder. BOOM--CRACK!!! FUCKTHEDOOR! Toss slammed his lanky body against it, running his cheek along the crack like a cat would against a pretty lady's leg. Trying to hold it together with his face, he whispered through it to the giant MASTADON he knew was about to come in regardless.

"WHYAREYOUHERE!?" WHACK. The door opened, sending Toss spiraling backwards, nearly taking out Boobface in the process.

"HOHO! TOSS! ARTEMIS! TWO PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW! HELLO!"

"DON'T KNOW?! WHAT KIND OF GREETING IS THAT!? And what..." White hair whipped to the side and one set of deep red, inquiring eyes, he pointed at the giant kegs. "...what is that?" But before he received an answer or anything, he was dive-bombed by whatthefuckwasthat!? MOFOMOMOLLY?! AHHHHHHHHH!?! IT WAS LIKE GLOMPING A ROCK. "Are you hurt?!" Toss stammered, obviously very concerned as he glared at Fiachra and removed Molly from his premises, holding her close to him. Touch-her-and-die glare continued for about a few seconds until the smoke once again registered along with intense anger. THATWASNOOKAYYYYY!!!!! He swiped the smoke-emitting device right from Dun, opened the nearest window and threw it out. He then went about opening ALL the windows to air out the apartment. "I fucking swear. Try that shit again and I'll make you a sandwich." Wait. Wait, wait... "I mean I'll kick your ass, Dun. Did you lose your memories or something like what. Like...that's like...unaptttt..unacctt unacceptble...yo."
Toss Ivanova
Toss Ivanova
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Blink....

blink....

The sight in front of her was the result of Fiachra's invasion and Toss's mental break down. She downed her 4th bottle of vodka mix and was blearily staring at the scene as her foggy mind processed it. A soft red flush stained her cheeks from the alcohol and she couldn't help it. Her high pitch laugh echoed the room.

"HAHAHAHAHA!! OH MY GOD YOUR FACES ARE HILAREOUS!!" She laughed the action making her breast's bounce with more energy then one could of taught possible. "TOSS THIS IS NOW, ONE HECK OF A PARTY!" She giggled more and down half of the 5th bottle she plucked from her bag before pouting. "Aww my stash is empty."

Her eagle eye didn't miss it though. The treat that Fiachra had dragged with him. In a quick action she hugged Fiachra nuzzling him in a cat like fashion. "Mmmmm bringer of stuff that doesn’t taste like shit." She cooed in a fashion most men most likely wanted her to be to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunstan Hue Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:26 pm

"WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT I SAY TO THAT?!" Came Toss's response. Dunstan's eye glanced over, a smirking twisting the corner of his mouth.

"Well boo hoo, sucks to be you." He said, and then he heard the slamming. The door broke down, and Dunstan turned around to just see Toss get flung away, his place replaced by... something. It was a man that stood on a man's legs, with a man's head and arms, but no man was this big. A keg under each arm, a drunken glare passing from occupant to occupant. Dunstan froze still, his single eye glaring at him.

"HOHO! TOSS! ARTEMIS! TWO PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW! HELLO!" Well, it spoke like a human as well. Dunstan kept a blank stare, watching as the other occupants fussed this new guy, not even noticing that Toss had flung his spliff out of the window, only realising this when he brought his fingers to his mouth and found nothing to comfort him.

"Dude! That cost money!"

"I fucking swear. Try that shit again and I'll make you a sandwich." A long pause as Toss mulled over his words, the alcohol hitting him. "I mean I'll kick your ass, Dun. Did you lose your memories or something like what. Like...that's like...unaptttt..unacctt unacceptble...yo." Dunstan glared at Toss in rage. Did Dunstan lose his memories?! Did he always have half his face missing?!

"Sorry, lost my memories to an explosion! What tipped you off, the fact that I don't know you or that half my fucking face is missing!" Dunstan barked, his eye popping with a wild fire. He staggered over to the large man who had entered, who was now being nuzzled by the large breasted woman. "Dude, make with the kegs! That prick just nicked a doobie that's mine by right! He explained. "Need compensation, something to make me blind." Without an invitation, Dunstan greedily yanked one of the kegs out of the man's loose grip and put his mouth to the tap, practically forcing the barrels-worth of alcohol into his throat. He took about half the barrel before he stopped to breath, by which time he would've gone cross-eyed if he had more than one eye. He staggered forwards and dropped to the floor, but pulled himself up. He took another bite of the baloney-cheese-bread-ball, but left his mouth surrounded with food. "I'M FINE! NOT DRUNK!"
Dunstan Hue
Dunstan Hue
1/2 BOMBER

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Sponge

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly McCafferty Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:49 am

Owie! Glomping the big teddy-bear man hurt! A LOT! But she was too drunk to notiiiiiice~ But after her failure, she was rescued by her bestestest friend. "Hiiiiiiya, Tossy~ Iiii'm not hurt, just a drunk little." Wandering around the room, she let everyone else do all the talking they were doing, before discreetly (meaning that she broke at least one and a half vases and flipped a coffee table over as she did so) grasping her guitar thing. "Guys, check uhh... YES!" Grinning, she struck up Through the Fire and Flames, AMAZINGLY playing it rather well, even while drunk, with her amp not plugged in. YES. An acoustically played electric guitar! SHE HAD THAT MANY SKILLS. And her drunken awesome carried on until the vocals. "ON A HOT SUMMER EVENING!~ IN THE TIME AFTER MIDNIGHT~ IN FLAMES OF SOMETHIN' SOMETHIN' SOMETHIN' SOMETHIN' THIN', WE FLY INTO BUILDIN'S~" And this horrid singing, withthe WRONG lyrics? She did this for the entire song, or until someone stopped her. Then she hugged Toss, Arty, Dunstan, and Fiachra, before falling asleep on the floor.
Molly McCafferty
Molly McCafferty
LIKE A BARD FROM MARS

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:58 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2