Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A Beautiful Friendship EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A Beautiful Friendship EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A Beautiful Friendship EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A Beautiful Friendship EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A Beautiful Friendship EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A Beautiful Friendship EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A Beautiful Friendship EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A Beautiful Friendship EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A Beautiful Friendship EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A Beautiful Friendship EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A Beautiful Friendship

Go down

A Beautiful Friendship Empty A Beautiful Friendship

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:27 pm

Karyu sat in the back of the taxi, his legs crossed femininely, listening to his music from his phone. His earplugs were in, and he stared at the scenery, mostly buildings and creatures walking along the paved sidewalk, and kept quiet as the taxi driver seemed to rant on and on about hating his job. Upon arrival to his destination, Karyu stepped out of the taxi and payed the driver handsomely, not caring much about the amount he spent. He then continued on into a high class restaurant, the theme of the restaurant being red and white. As he walked in, he carried a noticable suitcase, which was jet black with silver trimmings around the opening of the suitcase. He bore his usual, emotionless expression, one of which meant he was bored. He was assigned to a table by a waiter, and there he sat and waited for the arrival of his guest. He crossed his legs, once more, and looked through the menu, searching for some sort of wine that he could drink and not get completly wasted off of.

"Ah, he should be here any moment now."

A waitress walked by, but stopped by Karyu, infactuated by his looks and scent of cherry blossoms. She blushed lightly as he caught her staring at him. He rolled his azure eyes, and went back to scanning the menu, which carried a large variety of wines and foods. Another waitress appeared, taking his order, and of course he wasted no time in asking for a bottle of white wine and two glasses. He looked at the clock on the wall, and smirked as his guest should be here in a matter of... one minute to be exact....

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Friendship Empty Re: A Beautiful Friendship

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:50 pm

Exactly on time, the guest in question walked in. Zane had his eyes closed and a smile smile infecting his lips. His opened his eyes slightly, and pulled out a golden pocket watch from his Grey waistcoat. He checked the time, and then simply slipped it back into its pocket. Even in this high class restaurant, Zane stood out. His dinner suit, finished with a elaborate tailcoat, made him appear to have walked in from the past. His small smile vanished and his eyes scanned the room for the person he was expecting to meet. Once he found the person his eyes locked upon him for a second, until the closed again, in a self satisfactory way, and once again, a smile caught the corner of his lips. The waitress was about to speak, but, Zane stopped here in her tracks by simply putting his gloved finger lightly upon her lips.

"There's no need. I know where I'm going." He said in his typical smooth fashion

He then let his finger slip down and fall off her chin. She blinked furiously, her expression were a mixture of anger and embarrassment.He walked slowly over to the table, and once he arrived, he sat himself down, and then proceeded to open his eyes. He then took off his left hand glove by biting the middle finger and pulling the glove off. He smile and held his hand out for a hand shake.

"Greetings, Although you'll already know my name, introductions are still necessary. I'm Zane Valentine."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:06 pm

Karyu smirked when he saw his guest step through the doors and slowly arose to his feet. Watching the man tease the waitress, Karyu couldn't help but chuckle slyly. Once the guest arrived at the table, Karyu bowed slightly, a common greeting gesture in Aerugo, his home. He ushered for his guest to sit first, and took pursuit after Mr. Valentine sat down. He watched as the man pulled his glove off, and he couldn't help but chuckle when the music he listened to ended, and a special song came on. Noose&Nail by Otep. I suppose it would only fit this situation, no? He too removed his glove, in a less erotic way, but simply tugged at the forefingered part of the glove, and allowed it slide off casually. He shook his guests hand, and returned his glove to its rightful position.

"I am glad you could come, Mr. Valentine. Karyu Jisatsu."

Karyu lightly bowed again, and poured himself, and Zane, a glass of white wine. He handed the glass to his guest, and sipped his own lightly, enjoying the rich taste of the smooth drink slide down the back of his throat. He winked at Zane, and gently put his glass in the air to toast his companion and took yet another sip. After taking two sips, he non-challantly sighed and snatched his suitcase from the floor, placing it on the table gently. He opened it, putting the combination in quickly, and pulled out one tiny piece of paper, and closed the suitcase. He gently placed it back on the ground, and slid the paper infront of Mr. Valentine, smirking warmly as he did so.

"I'm going to assume you know why i called for this meeting, Mr. Valentine."

Karyu's azure eyes slendered and rested gently on the man as a smile of contempt caught the left corner of his mouth. Hopefully, he and this figure were on the same page, and not much would need to be explained in such an ope place, but if he had to... He sipped his wine gently and motioned for the waitress to come and take their orders.

"Order whatever you like..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:31 am

"I'll sure that the wine will be more than enough for me, thank you."

Once the greetings were over, Zane put his glove back upon his hand. He had an image to keep. Zane had an unusual habit of placing his finger in front of his mouth while in conversation, and now was no different.

"Straight down to business, Karyu? How old fashioned of you. I suppose you'll be needing a service from me, and its quite easy to guess which. You wouldn't acquire my help for something as simple as...oh i don't know...assassination for example, seeing as there are hundreds of hit men around, and someone such as yourself would have no trouble dealing with such things yourself. No, you come to me because of what i specialize in. Of course, this is all just a theory, how am i to know how you think about a certain situation?"

Zane had a peculiar way of talking, his voice was somewhat smooth and peaceful but he always had a facetious undertone, which kept most people alert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:01 pm

Karyu looked at the waitress and ordered himself a salad, and handed her back both menus, dismissing her with a gentle smile. He turned back to Zane and sipped his wine gently, smiling warmly at the man. He always smilied at people, which often made strangers feel akward, although this was just his way of showing that he may have a few strings snapped in his brain. He slowly reclined in his seat, and studied Zane carefully before he finally replied to the man.

"Of course i'm old fashioned, i'm getting at that age point now..."

Karyu chuckled lightly and took yet another sip of his wine, his decadent smile not once disappearing from his lips. He gently placed the glass back on the table, when the waitress came over and placed a plate before Karyu. He bowed slightly and bowed towards Zane before he took his chopsticks and bit into one piece of lettuce. Afterwards, he ordered a milkshake, two scoops of ice cream, and chocolate cake... too bad he was allergic to chocolate... oh well. He laughed lightly at the waitress' surprise, and continued his conversatio with Zane.

"You are a smart man, Mr. Valentine. I called you here for two jobs. First, i want you to find me a suitable doctor to perform eye surgery, make sure he knows a deal on neuroscience, and secondly, i'd like for you to go to Fort Briggs and gather information on a man known as Murazar Dauthi. I want to know about his position in Briggs, along with his alchemic ability. I'm sure this should be an easy task for you... Ah, and one more thing, test his alliance, Mr. Valentine, for if he agrees to meet me peacefully, there may be a bonus for you."

Karyu's waitress returned with his delicious sweets, and he wasted no time grabbing his spoon and picking out a scoop of ice cream. He closed his eyes in intense happiness as he felt the cold lump slide down the back of his throat slowly, and shuttered with delight. He loved sweets, especially cookies and ice cream. Unfortunately, this restaurant had no cookies, but Karyu brought his own. He reached into his pocket pulling out a small pack of chocolate chip cookies. He took a sip of his milkshape, and a bite of his chocolate cake before his gaze slowly fell onto Mr. Valentine.

"Are you sure you don't want any? It's good for the brain..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:11 pm

Zane simply waved his hand, dismissing Karyu's kind offer of some dessert, and replied with a amused expression,

"I don't have much of a sweet tooth."

Although his facial expression fixed itself from amused to a more serious face. He always took his work seriously but, because Zane is who he is, even his work face would have people believe that he wasn’t taking matters as serious as they would like.

Eye surgery? I guess I could have a go.” Probably not the best joke Zane had ever made, so he just continued, “That shouldn’t be too difficult, although I’m curious about the reasons behind this? Your eyes seem perfectly fine, or maybe is this for someone else? And about Mr...Murazar Dauthi, was it? hmmmm...Briggs is a cold place, but the job himself doesn’t seem so hard. You just want me to arrange a meeting between the two of you? If that’s all then I guess that I might as well accept this small task, but there is a matter of my fee.

Zane watched Karyu carefully from across the table, watching for a change in his body language.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Karyu chuckled when the man said he didn't have a sweet tooth, and shrugged, taking another small scoop of ice cream to his mouth. He smiled warmly and continued to eat slowly, listening to the man's joke and his request. When he mentioned the pay, Karyu didn't even seem to care. He simply took another sip of his milkshake and looked up at him from the straw. His azure eyes seemed to look directly into his, almost as if he was looking through him... which he was. Karyu was trying to see if this man was reliable, able to tell exactly if anyone has any brain problems with just one look. He analyzed the man carefully before speaking.

"I'll pay you whatever you want. You name it, i'll give it to you, OK?"

Karyu had a noticable accent, Aerugese accent at that, but it became even more noticeable when he said 'OK'. He chuckled slightly, realizing that he sounded like a heavy foreigner, and apologised with a slight bow before he went back to his milkshake. He then had an amazing idea... he took his ice cream and placed it on his cake, and took his milkshake ad drizzled it on top as a topping. He smiled and clapped lightly before grabbing his spoon.

"A masterpiece, no? Hmhm."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:12 pm

Zane just gave a small smile and closed his eyes. He leaned forward and rested his chin upon his two hands that were placed on top of one another. Then suspiciously, as if on Que, a fire alarm went off, causing people to leave the restaurant in a hurry. Zane open his eyes, only slightly, and gave a small reply.

"It seems that divine intervention was cause our dear meeting to come to a premature end. I'll make sure you know what I want in return, that information will be given all in due time. For now, I must bid you adieu."

He stood up, gave a small bow and proceeded to leave along with the rest of the crowd. Such an exit would have been great for a criminal, who had just committed a crime. He was complete anonymous due to the large amount of people leaving. Even if his dress style was unusual.

[EXIT TOPIC]

(ooc: I know this was already dead, i thought I might as well not leave it mid way through.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down