Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Sand Sledding! (Open) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Sand Sledding! (Open) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Sand Sledding! (Open) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Sand Sledding! (Open) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Sand Sledding! (Open) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Sand Sledding! (Open) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Sand Sledding! (Open) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Sand Sledding! (Open) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Sand Sledding! (Open) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Sand Sledding! (Open) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Sand Sledding! (Open)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sand Sledding! (Open) Empty Sand Sledding! (Open)

Post by Reila Tsukino Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:06 am

It was one of her brilliant ideas for fun. Although she wasn't exactly sure it would work... And people were sure to critique her way of thinking, since to go from snow where sledding is typical to sand where it's not, was rather far-fetched. Still, Reila was Reila, and when Reila was determined, she got her way and she got it good! A fit of smiles, she haphazardly skipped through the sand with a rueful look gleaming joyfully through her eyes. Gold that nearly matched the dunes of sand in endless miles spiraled around her pupils, shrunken like raisins. She turned her hair, light hair lifting up in the winter zephyr somehow hot. She had bleached her hair to pink from her natural color of red, and the long strands curled ostentatiously around her thighs, brushing the bare skin as she walked. Ah, it was so great not being cold...for once. She enjoyed the fresh, crisp air coming off the snow, but a break from the cherished never killed anyone. In fact, Reila was just about to invent a new sport. She was sure it would work.

And she...well, she was dragging a sled through a desert without much of anything aside from a redhead tailing behind in her shadow, holding the map upside down. They weren't lost or anything... And, you know, there...there wasn't a cellphone signal or anything... They weren't...stranded with no hope of survival... Of course, though, for any normal person, they probably would have already commenced dying of thirst, but Reila wasn't known as the Ice Queen for nothing. "Dai," she murmured, turning around to shoot the taller man a flicker of gold. "Can you really not figure it out?" Not like she had a chance... He was carrying their lunch, reading the map, trying to keep up with her, and lacking a hair tie, whereas she was simply walking dragging a sled behind her with her long hair pulled all the way up and still nearly reaching her knees. "Why don't we test it out on that slope right there? We don't have to find that huge one you googled... Hey wait, what is that?" She squinted, wondering if this was what people called a mirage or something. Two silhouettes were coming down off that slope she had been eyeing. One looked female and one looked...not really human. What were other people doing out here, she wondered. "Dai stop staring at that. There's people out here...? HEYYY!!!" The pink-haired girl called, waving frantically at them.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Sand Sledding! (Open) Empty Re: Sand Sledding! (Open)

Post by Dai Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:33 am

Quick question. Exactly... WHAT was the point of this trip? He had to wonder that himself, staring down at the map with a slightly frustrated look in his face. "Dai, can you really not figure it out?" He shook his head, long red locks bouncing around his sweat-covered face. He closed his eyes and opened them again, shaking his head once more. "Rrgh..." Then, he remembered why he'd agreed to go along with this mildly stupid venture. Her, of course. Who else would be able to convince Daigoro to just drop everything and come out into the middle of the desert and try sand-sledding? Of course, he didn't specifically dislike the heat; it was just a bother to have to walk in such temperatures with thick hair around his neck, especially when he had no idea where they were. "We're fine. I know exactly where we are. We're... in the middle of the desert!" Of course, his words fell onto deaf ears, as usual. "Why don't we test it out on that slope right there? We don't have to find that huge one you googled... Hey wait, what is that?" Nn? The man slowly looked up at the slope she had motioned to, before immediately returning to the ma...wait a minute. His hands slowly moved around, and the map was turned the right way up. Best not tell Reila about that one.

"Dai stop staring at that. There's people out here...? HEYYY!!!" Yawning slightly, the man carefully raised his gaze to look upon the approaching pair. Hm. So, a human, and a thing-that-was-inhuman. Strange, at least in his opinion. Yawning once more, he watched Reila energetically wave to the people that were approaching. How did she... right, he was carrying their food, the map, trying to keep up with her, and yeah. He was, unlike her, working. Of course, he didn't mind. It was the duty of the man to help the woman, right? I wish she'd be a little less selfish. Even if she just let me tie up my hair... Waaaasn't gonna happen. He could attempt to draw moisture out of the air, but it felt dryer here than some of Spade Aeries' best jokes. "My, my. Reila, I think they can see us." Who wouldn't see someone like Reila standing out there? Even the short-sighted Daigoro would be unlikely to miss such a woman, especially in such a flat desert area...
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:41 am

((Sorry if I dont post as large as you guys do))

Salane looked down at Rolego as he spoke and also gave a small nod in total agreement. She knew how that felt and also she knew how it hurt. it was nothing that can be simply replicated, and also it was something not easily changed. He and she both were unable to do what was just said and also probably felt by him. So as she heard him speak and fall into that trace he had she could only pet him and comb through his mane as he laid there..feeling almost helpless to help him. it was had fro her already knowing what was being kept in his mind and soul, but actually hearing it, and from his position...it was almost unbearable..

Dra-...ummm...Drake...if that is okay for me to call you..

She said with a n odd tone...she still did not know his real name, and also it made her think very hard on what to say next to him. It was strange...and also very good to feel. She was finally being depended on. She never thought this day would come...none the less show her eyes again.

I know things right now seem...odd...and also out of place. But, just know this. if you really feel this way.....i want you to know that you are lying to yourself...

She spoke with a calm and honey sweet tone. She was in no way shape or form upset...but it did hurt to see how Rolego was. And how she was so unable to fix it.

You have been with me for some time Drake. and you have not left my side...that alone should be proof enough that you are more than you think...and much bigger to me...

She said soon laying herself on his side again, feeling the cool of the air again. But with a smile. She knew the feeling he felt, and she also knew that there were ways to forget the past..and look more into the future...and she was going to be there till he did so, and afterwards when he found his place.

She then heard a sudden yell in the air, at first it did not matter..but then the reality of the matter hit her no less than a split second later. She then quickly placed her blindfold on and tied it tight. It still being damp from the night before...but she did not want others seeing her eyes, Rolego was the only one so far who got to see them. Cause she could trust that he would have a better judgement...even after all of this time. She then stood, with her hand on Drakes head. Looking in the direction of the sound...wearing a very unknowing face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolego Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:54 am

Rolego laid there and only felt the world suddenly fall on his shoulders again. He did not know what he was doing, he did not know if he was desperate or even needed company...but, he loved the moments...every moment no matter how bad or sweet, it meant something to him. Something actually stood and took his silence and walked with him in constant reach...always had a hand connection to her. Something he thought he would not have...not in the life he was given to. He never wanted this life...he never wanted to be this way..but even in this..the thing he hated, he still found happiness.

Dra-...ummm...Drake...if that is okay for me to call you..

Rolego gave a small nod...not really in the mood to say anymore for sometime, and he thought he had also spoken enough. Though his voice did not chase her off, the knowing that she knew that he could speak made him wonder what would be asked of him....if that alone was something to be thought about in the future...what if he is made to speak, or.....he stopped himself...he was paranoid...he had to control his thoughts..it just made his bones shiver.

I know things right now seem...odd...and also out of place. But, just know this. if you really feel this way.....i want you to know that you are lying to yourself...

Rolego looked at her with a strange eye...simply getting lost in her eyes even though his eyes were blocked by his mane.

What do you mean by that?

He spoke with a curious and also fearful tone. he did not know what to expect. Even with the tone and look she was giving him. Also even when she was combing through his fur.

You have been with me for some time Drake. and you have not left my side...that alone should be proof enough that you are more than you think...and much bigger to me...

As he heard this...it made him look at his paws....and began to claw a little at the dirt in the ground...slightly red. He was not that important. he thought he was just doing what any human would do, and try to help. He...did not think he had done much else than that. But it did make him warm up a little and also feel less agitated at himself...but then there was a sound..and it startled him just as much as it did to Salane, who quickly placed her eye cover back on and quickly stood, Rolego doing the same wit her. Feeling the hand on his mane and flesh.

The sudden voice made him look directly at the two they was there...and saw a lady simply waving her hands in the air like a small idiot..but he did not growl or show any kind of anger...the time spent with Salane made him learn that not...all...humans are the same...maybe the others would be the same...

Rolego
Rolego
ULAN

Location : In the very depths of my mind....and maybe even yours.

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer: Rolego

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:28 pm

[You kidding?! Your post is bigger than both of ours <3]

"Yeah, they can definitely see us if we can see them, Dai." She whipped her head around slightly to smile at him, before looking back to study the pair. Certainly they did not appear to be bandits, however, they were giving off the air of wishing to be left alone. Reila, who possibly would have turned away and left them to themselves, was too intrigued by the discovery of others in the desert to turn away from this opportunity. "Maybe they would like to join us." But Dai himself kind of looked like he was going to pass out before trying out her new idea. She blinked, blinked again, and sighed. There was no helping it. He had decided to take up the heavier of the two things they carried and seemed to have forgotten a hair tie or something. It was like wearing a cape. Super Dai. And it wasn't like 120 degrees or anything. She shed a knowing smirk and dashed back to her redhead, leaving the yellow sled where it was atop the blistering sand. Reaching into her pocket, she yanked out one of three hair ties, but it just so happened to be the pink one. Fate had chosen well. "It's precisely why were in the middle of the desert that you should take the necessary precautions, Daigoro Ito. If we are to survive this frivolous exploit of my random fun, you should definitely cut your hair or at least pull it up." She threaded her fingers through the damp strands, not even giving it a second thought as his sweat left traces along her fingers. Combing along his scalp, she whisked all of the heavy weight off his back and up into the air. Twisting the elastic around and around again until she barely got her fingers in it, she succeeded in the creation of a high, manly ponytail...save for the pink. Pieces of gold slid closed followed by a deep breath as her fingers ran along the sky. Suddenly, the air grew cold around them and pieces of ice began to rain down against perspired skin. She caught an icicle and popped it into Dai's mouth before he could thank her or whatever he was about to say. "Here, eat this." She may seldom treat him like a pouty child, but in all her selfishness, Reila just wanted to have fun. Sometimes the closer she got to someone, the more they suffered because she knew that even if he carried the heavy backpack, he would grin and bear it for her sake. She too would do it for him, but the teasing would always come out of her, irking maybe a smile or a laugh, while still possibly hurting that manly pride that came packed with every male species. She loved it, but it was work, effort, diligence to prevent herself from making fun of him. Still, such a thing made her appear abusive, mean, uncaring, but she hardly even noticed it because she was too busy laughing. Loving someone--that was what loving someone was: laughing together at faults, calling each other names while knowing how very empty those names were. Because while loving someone, the word itself, love, carried more weight than any other word in any language. And Reila Tsukino loved Daigoro Ito.

She slide an icicle into her own mouth and grinned, watching as others began to melt in the snow. Together, they could be pouty children. Iyaaaaa it's coooollldd! She shivered, grabbing Dai's hand and pulling him off towards the people. She bent to retrieve her sled without stopping, and soon reached the two people. One was blindfolded and the other was a...the was a chimera. Unless there was some undiscovered species living in the Great Desert that she hadn't known about, but...her cards were with chimera. He was cute though...like a lion puppy. She...she wanted to pet him. She really wanted to pet him. But he wasn't like a dog...she couldn't just go up and pet him... He was...like... Did he had human in him? It was so intriguing. Maybe they were here playing a game too? She had a blindfold on... Guessing and assuming wasn't really Reila's style. She stopped in front of them and smiled with a slightly bow. "Hi there! I'm Reila and this is Dai." She pulled him to her side and let go of his hand. "We came here to try out a something I call sand sledding. We brought food too so maybe you would like to join us??"
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:36 pm

"Yeah, they can definitely see us if we can see them, Dai." He chuckled softly. You never knew with some people. Men were, at times, blinder than goddamn bats in this world. "Maybe they would like to join us." Possibly. If they weren't bandits, then he'd be happy to have them join their motley little pair. And then, he stumbled. It wasn't much of a stumble, but he felt his vision wavering in the heat. Ah, damnit. Closing his eyes slightly, the redheaded Alchemist shook his head. He'd almost fallen over from there, damn this exhaustion and dehydration. Biting his lip, he looked over at Reila who was looking back at him now. "It's precisely why were in the middle of the desert that you should take the necessary precautions, Daigoro Ito." He couldn't laugh; that'd waste too much water. He didn't have much water left, so yeah. "If we are to survive this frivolous exploit of my random fun, you should definitely cut your hair or at least pull it up." Did she KNOW how difficult it was to do that? His eyes gazed upon the pink locks that stretched even further than his did. Yeah, she knew. His hair had been cut slightly shorter since he'd joined Briggs, it now sat just below his hips. He was probably... going to cut it further. Small of his back, yeah that sounded good. Closing his eyes, he felt fingers move through his hair and pull the locks up into a ponytail. He turned to thank her...

...and promptly had an icicle shoved into his mouth. "Here, eat this." He blinked, and sucked on it for a second or so, feeling the ice melt in his mouth. There really were times when he had to wonder why he went along with this. He didn't just mean because he loved her; he already knew that much. I mean, he chose to take the heavy backpack. Not because of some manly pride, but because he knew that it'd help Reila. At risk of sounding whipped, he enjoyed helping Reila. Seeing her smile was a highlight of any day, no matter how great or horrible it may have been. She may have been a bit abusive and teasing at times, but he'd get her back. He always got her back, whether it was an hour or a week later. It was always the same, and he'd always appreciate that. Just seeing her smile, seeing her happy, hearing her laugh, they were as glorious as Beethoven's greatest symphonies to this man. Maybe it was to do with the feelings of pure love that he felt. In fact, he decided that it was that, right then and there. For Daigoro Ito loved Reila Tsukino. He loved her, with all his heart.

He watched her pop the icicle into her own mouth, and was then grabbed and dragged towards the two newer people. "Woah, woah, woah!" Dragged along, the redhead tried to move, but found that he couldn't do so without knocking Reila over. Damnitall. "Hi there! I'm Reila and this is Dai." He blinked and waved. "We came here to try out a something I call sand sledding. We brought food too so maybe you would like to join us??" My, my. Reila was certainly good at what she did; a true bundle of charisma when she wanted to be. Smiling softly, the redheaded man simply nodded. He didn't need to speak right now; it wouldn't have any bearing on this conversation. Instead, he would smile and listen. His input would come when it was needed, not sooner, not later.
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:56 am

Salane stood with a tilted head. Though she could not see them, she could definitely hear them. It was a rather odd conversation, but also she was not frightened of strangers, but this was a rather strange place to meet anyone. This was the desert after all. And with the memory of what happened those years ago when her father and herself were attacked. It made her only give a hard swallow and a sigh. She did not want any trouble. But she also did not want a fight that was very unneeded, so she literally was in a spot she never wanted to be in. She then felt the two come her and Drakes way, and it made kinda sit in a frozen state. Kind of wishing she did not have taken her eye folds off. With her taking them off her other senses had to reconvert back to before. But it was rather difficult with her mind worrying about so much. With the run in with her past friend, she id not know if they were going to be another gun-ho-gun. Ronnie before just about took her block off. But even with this in mind, not all people were the same. So she stood with a smile. A rather nervous one.

"Hi there! I'm Reila and this is Dai."

Salane with a slightly more comfy look on her face gave a small chuckle and waved back to them. Awkwardly, not being sure if was actually looking at them or was looking right over them. it was an odd situation.

We came here to try out a something I call sand sledding. We brought food too so maybe you would like to join us??

Salane gave a confused look. Sand sledding? She never heard of something like it before. Well, she had not heard of it alot anyways. It just seemed rather strange considering the weather. And she being well, not really being the best people person. but heck, if it was as fun as Reila was saying it was going to be, it should no be so bad...right?

Umm, Uh..Sure? She said awkwardly behind the eye folds. Not knowing how to really respond to one who had so much energy. It was actually kind of surprising. Oh and my name is Salane. It is pleasure Reila...and...who is the other one? She said a little off. She did not know whether or not the person next to her was female or male....made her think of what she really got herself into. As well as Drake, who had not said a thing yet. But she could understand fully. Knowing him he probably wont even speak till who knows how long. It was a rather saddening...but after the thought she brought more of her attention back to the ones she was speaking to. Hoping the Drake would also speak, though she knew that was probably not going to happen.

Last edited by Salane on Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolego Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:55 pm

Rolego sat right next to Salane as she stood and placed a hand in his mane. He, could only watch a little smirk on his face seeing what was happening. it was a rather odd sight to see. The two looked like they were an odd couple, one of them looking like he was kind of regretting it. Which made him give a small chuckle to himself as he then watched them come down the way, the man brig dragged down the slop, seeming more against his will than anything. Rolego only gave a small shake to his head to that. Despite how much he really wanted to laugh out loud at the other man situation. But then felt off the moment they gotten a little close. Yes he had Salane there, but the moment the woman looked at him he felt off. Like, he could almost feel the eyes on him and it made his world feel strange. It actually made him sway his way behind Salane a little, his shyness getting the best of him and his fear slowly beginning to arise. He could not help himself. They were speaking in a language that only Salane knew, and h did not. Also, he had never seen people like these two.

So he just sat and looked at the two from behind Salane. Wondering what was going on. Catching a few words here and there. one of the particularly sticking out like a sore thumb. Sand sledding...sand sledding? The word bounced around his head for a few moments as he soon as well tilted his head in some confusion. Why? It was never an idea to him, and it would not have if he was not met by these two. But, considering his size, he probably would not be able too. He was a massive thing, that people had a tendency to avoid, not to mention go play games with. So, this...was rather strange and alien.

But then took into consideration of Salane. She barley had the clothes to get through the winter. Rolo was the main thing that kept her warm the entire time they had been together this winter. He did not know how she would fair with the idea of it...but she also did know how to use alchemy to make the sands work in her favor. So, maybe it was something to be watched. Salane would probably have alot of fun as he sat away. The eyes he was fleeing on him was almost a little to much.
Rolego
Rolego
ULAN

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:27 am

"Umm, Uh..Sure?" Reila clapped her hands together and shot Dai an overjoyed look. Being with Dai alone in the desert had its fun, but meeting two new friends along the way was certainly the greatest outcome in a long time. At the same time, she told herself, she had to remember that these two were still complete strangers. As much as she was poor at holding her cheery side back, she had to be cautious not just of them, but of herself. She was dangerous and she could also very well radiate that danger and cause others to recognize it. Reila always knew this, but in all actuality she didn't let it bother her. She was here and she was presenting herself fully as a friendly person just looking to have fun and make new friends. This was Reila. She maybe a military leader, but she was also just a twenty-one-year-old girl.

"Salane?" Reila repeated, her eyes sparkling in excitement. "That's such a beautiful name! ...Is it Drachman per chance? I'm just curious since I'm actually Aerugese, but I have a Cretan name." The world was becoming more and more globalized; you could never know unless you asked. "You asked who 'the other one' is, right? You mean Dai? He's...he works under me and we're going out right now~ Daigoro Ito, he's like a mix of everything: Aerugese, Ishvallan, Cretan...but he can speak for himself, right Dai? Stop being so quiet." She smiled again as if it couldn't leave her face even if she tried. Nothing to hide...except maybe the fact that she had only to touch the ground to drag out a freaking spear. Or focus hard enough and it would snow... Actually...that may not be such a bad idea.

Reila bent down to the chimera's level, keeping a good distance as to not upset him. She grinned and then glance back up at Salane. He/she looked SUPER hot in all that fur. How could he stand it in this blazing desert?! "Salane, before we break out the feast Dai lugged here, have you heard of alchemy?" She stood back up and dragged the sled over, propping it up and watching it with longing eyes. She couldn't wait to try ittttt!!!! And she still really wanted to pet/touch his mane/fur...so bad.

Last edited by Reila on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:11 am

"Umm, Uh..Sure?" Daigoro watched the one with the eye-covers carefully, closing his eyes slightly and chuckling. "Oh and my name is Salane. It is pleasure Reila...and...who is the other one?" Twitch. She had just introduced him, and they'd already forgotten his name? He'd almost feel insulted, if he wasn't so damned hot. Welp, it was better than being annoyed, at any rate. He started to inspect the pair, looking over them without doing it obviously; it was always nice to look at someone that you were now only just meeting. The first one looked as if he(?) were some sort of dog, actually. "Hmm." Now, now, Daigoro. Stop getting all analytic about this situation and just enjoy yourself! Standing up straighter, he cleared his throat softly and chuckled quietly. "Salane?" Reila had spoken, and his eyes slowly traveled to lay to rest upon her. "That's such a beautiful name!" He had to agree. Salane... it was most certainly... unusual. [i]"...Yestʹ li Drachman sluchaĭno"? Another language he needed to learn, damnit! Ugh, that could wait until he was done with Cretan... in thirty years. "I'm just curious since I'm actually Aerugese, but I have a Cretan name."

"You asked who 'the other one' is, right?" The 'other one'? His ears and eyes both perked up slightly at this comment. The 'other one' was him, right? "You mean Dai? He's...he works under me and we're going out right now~" Well, at least she admitted it. He'd be horrified to have a girlfriend who wouldn't even acknowledge their relationship to others. I mean, workplace and all, yeah, but still! "Daigoro Ito, he's like a mix of everything: Aerugese, Ishvallan, Cretan...but he can speak for himself, right Dai? Stop being so quiet." A hand went up behind his head and he laughed quietly, smiling brightly with a pair of closed eyes. "Say what, though? You've basically explained me in a nutshell." A sly smirk crossed over the redhead's lips, and he shook his head softly. "But, yeah. I'm Daigoro. I work under Reila, and we're currently dating.... and yeah." What else could he say?! She'd told them the very basis of himself! So for now, he'd simply smile and listen. Hell, if Reila said speak, he'd speak.

"Salane, before we break out the feast Dai lugged here, have you heard of alchemy?" Waitwaitwait. He'd been lugging FOOD?! Reila had said that it was important, but if he'd lugged a literal feast here, well... "have you heard of alchemy?" Ah. She was asking about that. He knew for a fact that Alchemy wasn't always well-received outside of Amestris, he was certain that there was the possibility of another bad reception here as well. Hm, well... he'd find out eventually, wouldn't he? His body tensed, though only a smidgen. Just enough to be prepared for anything, though he was certain that the worst wouldn't come. And besides, he had to keep up the calm face~
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Salane listened to the two and also when she heard her name spoken in Drachman it made her feel so much better for some reason. The feeling of now knowing that she was able to speak her own language made her feel rather well.

Oh yes it is Drachman. - She barley got that out...the girl was just full of energy...and also filled with alot to say. It actually made Salane think if she was ever going to stop to even breath. "You asked who 'the other one' is, right?" Salane gave a small nod. Feeling a little bad for already forgetting the name she was told earlier. But it was also rather difficult to remember someone who had not spoken the entire time they were there. "Daigoro Ito, he's like a mix of everything: Aerugese, Ishvallan, Cretan...but he can speak for himself, right Dai? Stop being so quiet."

She then listened as she heard a small smack. She knowing what happened. She gave a small giggle to her self covering her mouth. Even though she could not see, she could easily envision what was going on in her minds eye. And off the bat should also tell that the two had to be a couple of some sort. Mainly cause her mother would do that to her father if he began to speak out of his place. Many memories came back from that small moment in time. But she quickly did stop to listen in to Daigoro...or Dai, she did not know which to call him.

Say what, though? You've basically explained me in a nutshell. But, yeah. I'm Daigoro. I work under Reila, and we're currently dating.... and yeah. Salane gave a small nod in understanding, Oh I knew it...Just like my parents.

Well it is nice to meet you as well Daigoro. And sorry for forgetting so quickly. I did not have the time to really place it in my mind. Or...barley any time at all. "Salane, before we break out the feast Dai lugged here, have you heard of alchemy?" Salane gave a small fidget, this was not a question she was really wanting to hear. And also she being form a place it is not very popular, so with the hand on Drake now griping his fur a little more than before. Gave a small sigh before speaking.

Yes i do...is that a problem? She was truly hoping that is was. Cause she never liked fighting, and also she never thought it would come to her out here. Also, if it was, she would be completely defenseless. The sands were a little to damp for her to use. So she would be in no way shape or form ready for a fight. She would have to fall behind Drake again. And would hope for the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolego Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:14 pm

Rolego had no clue what was going on, all he saw and heard was a bunch of languages. But one thing did make him sit rather uneasy. He did not like the guy who was standing with the girl. He had not said a word and also he had even looked at Rolego from time to time, which for some reason made a first light in Rolo's gut. he already did not like him. Though nothing was going on yet, he knew for some reason he was not going to like the other one. But after the small feud with his and the others eyes he finally watched in grinned a little as the man was suddenly hit on the back the head, with enough force that it made a pretty audible sound. He could see who had more control over the other now.

But despite this small bit of hilarity, he could not help but shake the feeling of being challenged in a way. He knew that it had to do something with who he is, but he did not care He did not like other guys at all. And now seeing one actually in his sights it made his blood boil. And soon after this feeling he began to see and feel Salane all of a sudden get defensive which got Rolego on his feet and gave a low growl. Some how he was waiting for something like this to happen. And if Salane was like this that means something was wrong.
Rolego
Rolego
ULAN

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:01 am

"Say what, though? You've basically explained me in a nutshell."

"I would have thought you were more...complicated than that, Daigoro Ito."

"Oh yes it is Drachman." Reila turned her eyes from the hopeless redhead and grinned her response to Salane. She was right! Though Drachma and Amestris...were more than at odds with one another currently, Reila wasn't a judgmental person like that; she took people as they were. Salane would be viewed as completely pure until if she drew aggression towards them. That, of course, was not the case, therefore, all relation to Drachma and RIOTE had been hereby sentenced to non-thought.

"But, yeah. I'm Daigoro. I work under Reila, and we're currently dating.... and yeah." Rehash, much? Salane's giggle drew out something in Reila--like rainbows! She was beaming ear to ear and didn't care if the other girl could see it or not. Her cheeks almost hurt from smiling too much. Gods, this is what she needed...beyond belief. She wasn't about to inquire about the blindfold openly...because that would be flat out rude, but that didn't stop her from being curious. Instead, she very lightly placed her hand on Salane's shoulder, letting that smile somehow be transferred over. She had met many people before in her life...so many wrecked, broken people of war, men like Murazar who hadn't known what love or even life meant, hell, she had shared a room for a long time with a blind woman named Ilona. Reila knew secrets and she knew suffering, but most of all, Reila knew how to keep smiling through it.

"Like your parents?" Reila asked quietly, knowing very well that Dai would be epically clueless (not like he wasn't anyways). And man...did Reila suck at remembering names. She was a leader of a Fort and she had to carry around sticky notes to remember new names. In fact, for new recruits sometimes she made them wear name tags that's how bad she was. She shot Dai and laughing look, knowing he could full-well read her mind at this point. After the shared look, however, her eyes drifted to the homemade meal that she'd spent the day before preparing. Dai really needed to eat better...it had to be his diet that was making him so quiet today...or because he was so hot. She giggled to herself and noticed Salane fidget. Oh shit. Bad sign. Maybe mentioning alchemy was a problem? She knew it. IDIOT REILA IDIOT!

"Yes i do...is that a problem?" She looked nervous...she was clutching the fur of the chimera who suddenly lunged forward and let out a throaty growl. (She still wanted to pet him). Reila waved her hands as if to dispel the bad air that had come from nowhere.

"No, no, not at all! I...was just curious since it's really hot." And I'm an ice alchemist and could probably make you an ice skating rink... Best save that conversation for another time. Food made friends well enough...and sand sledding needed no ice! Reila would swallow the sweat and pave forth the creation of a new, incredibly awesome sport without alchemy! She bent down to the chimera with a soft look shining through the gold in her eyes. She reached out a pale hand cautiously to touch his snout. If he bit that hand off, well, it would have been in pursuit of serenity.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:38 am

"I would have thought you were more...complicated than that, Daigoro Ito." "Yes... but... I..." Ah, forget it. How much more complex does someone have to be to introduce themselves to total strangers?! Chuckling softly and musing over that quiet thought, the man smiled brightly at the pair as they (Salane) continued to talk with Reila. "Well it is nice to meet you as well Daigoro. And sorry for forgetting so quickly. I did not have the time to really place it in my mind." He chuckled softly; a chuckle which slowly grew into quiet laughter. "Ahahaha... Sorry for laughing like that. I'm sorry for being so quiet; it's hard sometimes, especially when you're meeting random people in the desert." He tilted his head to the side, fanning his face with a light chuckle. "Yes i do...is that a problem?" Tch. There was something in her voice. He wasn't looking directly at her, but he felt that what they were prodding into was a bad idea. A growl came from the chimera, and Dai almost recoiled. Almost. AAAAAAAL. MOOOOST. Biting his lip softly, he opened his mouth to say that, well, there was no need to think about any problems, when Reila (Gods bless her soul) opened her mouth first. "No, no, not at all! I...was just curious since it's really hot."

Thank you, Reila. Thank you for changing the subject. He chuckled, placing the bag on the ground with a huge exhalation of breath. Ohgodthatfeltmuuuuchbetter. Rolling his right shoulder and then his left, he knelt down by the bag. Reila had told him to pack food, and he had. He'd made sure to pack everything she'd given him, before adding in a couple of extras onto the side of the bag. The first thing stabbed into the ground before being extended up and out. A beach umbrella sat over their newfound place in the desert, giving them much-needed shade. The next to be unwrapped was a large blanket, and that went down onto the sand beneath the umbrella itself. Ahhh... taking a seat, he beckoned for the trio to join him. "We have plenty of food! And no, none of it is poisoned, drugged or going to harm you in any other way." He laughed softly, certainly feeling much calmer around these new people. Although time and time again he had been wronged, he was still far too quick to trust. It was seen as a bad character trait by some of course, however Dai was certainly a man who paid no heed to worries of that kind. A few seconds passed, and Dai suddenly stood up, reaching out to grip Reila's hand. "Come on! The sun's not going to get any cooler!" He gripped, slipped and fell onto his ass. "Wah!"

Smooth, Dai. Smoooth.
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:58 am

Salane stood with a look and expression of a bit of fear in her system, she did not like talking about such things so early, and also she did not like talking about what she had to do in order to find out why she is so different than the other people. She wore blindfolds, she is the only one she knew of who used such alchemy, and the fact that Reila, though she was very kind, wanted to know so much about Salane, and her own abilities so readily, it made her stomach churn a little and it also she knew this it made Drake go into a small fit of rage of his own. Hearing the growl echoing from his throat. but then her ears heard Reila speak back quickly, and at just the right time as well, cause Salane was about o start moving back and away from the two of them.

"No, no, not at all! I...was just curious since it's really hot."

Hearing this made her stomach quickly turn back to normal, well mostly, it actually made her stomach churn in the other direction. But it was helping in a way, well in a way she could not fully understand. But in the end it did help her back and as well as let her release her grip on the mane of Drake's, whom was growling a little to much even for her taste. She had to make sure that there was no more threatening gestures coming from him, she did not want the other person to get upset...Dai was his name...right?

"We have plenty of food! And no, none of it is poisoned, drugged or going to harm you in any other way." The sudden tone of the male mad her twitch a little cause it was still a sort of a surprise to see others besides her and Drake out here. it was like the two of them were walking on a deserted planet...hence the name the great desert. "Come on! The sun's not going to get any cooler!" She then felt and heard small thump, and gave a small giggle...she did not need to see to see what happened. But then finally gave a loud crack in her voice. And began to laugh a little harder. Feeling then world come off of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolego Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:40 am

Rolego felt the twinge of anger at the male more than anything else. He did not like how he looked at Rolo as he growled, and if it was not for the female he would have probably have went out and lashed out. He did not care for anything except for the safety of Salane, and she is the only one who could talk to him like she was now speaking to the people who now stood as threats more than ever. He did not care about the female as much, but he knew from a long history of foul ups and total betrayal that they can be just a dangerous. For many reasons far more reasons than the males he had come across saying that they would..."help" him. So in time he simply did not take any help till now. And, for any reason that she feel threatened, he will tear the one responsible apart. Male or Female....he had to break his morals to insure his survival before..

But then he heard Salane giggle...rather loudly in fact. And it made him wonder what was really going on in her head and as well as in the heads of those who rest in front of him. It made no sense..well it was mainly cause he could not speak that infernal language they were speaking..it made his ears ring. But it did make his blood die down, but just a little. What ever the female said still went like crazy in his head and he still would not trust one that made Salane buckle down. But he did finally sit down, and look ahead again, and also watch as the male fall over in the sands....which finally let loose a rather sharp and very magnificent aroma of food.

Rolego's nose went crazy and it really did make him act like a dog, he sniffed and smelled the air and looked at the bag. He had not had a real meal in so long...the last one he or she had was when they came across a group of travelers like the ones they were speaking to...but they were not as nice. So a fight broke out, and the winner took the spoils. And it lasted for a few weeks with major rationing. So this smell, was almost enough to make him do what every Salane asked him to do. Also, just maybe the others....well the girl anyways. The thought of him eating from a male revolting.
Rolego
Rolego
ULAN

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:24 pm

As soon as she touched the soft fur there at his snout, she pulled her hand away with a calm smile. His nose was going all sorts of crazy and she guessed it was most likely in pursuit of the food. Reila reacted by standing up to grab it so they could eat first, letting out a few happy words in Drachman. Going off of a whim, the pink-haired girl was simply guessing that the chimera was more accustomed to hearing Drachma seeing as Salane was from there. "I don't know if you can eat the food we brought, but I'll go get it and ask Salane~" Reila gave him a softened, fond look and scurried a few steps through the sand to the beautiful sound of Salane's giggle and then... her hand was grasped. Wha-- she turned with bewildered eyes and "Come on! The sun's not going to get any cooler!" Okay that was kind of funny, but the food! The fooood...!!! He fell onto his ass, how, she had no idea, but the momentum dragged up into her arm, forcing her to take on Dai's body weight or... well she fell herself, tumbling into the searing hot sand and feeling the burn line her legs that were getting tanner by the second. "Wah!"

"Iya!" So this is what an egg felt like when it was thrown onto the pan, screaming and sizzling to death before-- A high-pitched laugh wafted off of Salane, making Reila turn her head before leaping off the sand. Yep her ass was burning. "Dai, you idiot," she murmured, brushing the kernels of gold off of her where it hadn't stuck to the sweat. Can I just make it snow already? Ugh she was dying of thirst. ALRIGHTY. Time to whip out the food. Upon standing up, she went immediately to the back pack and dragged it under the umbrella, sitting on the blanket. "Come join us~~" She patted the area beside her like a child would in kindergarten and smiled. "Your friend there, Salane, he can have some of this, right?" She pulled out a hot pot plugged into a battery and started the boiling of the stew. Meanwhile, she brought out a bunch of sandwiches she had spent the entire day of yesterday making. And theeenn there were frozen slushies that had been in a cooler forever after the freezer andddd--she shook them--were perfect! Blueberry, cherry, coke, mango, and others she forgot, but they were labeled because she was awesome like that. They were also super easy to make due to the abundance of...snow...and well her ability to freeze it just right. Reila beamed. "Help yourselves~ The hotpot should be ready soon."
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:38 am

An airbrushed smirk crossed the lips of that man with locks of red. He could hear Salane laughing at the scene that had just occurred; though Reila falling over was not exactly in his plans. Of course, falling over himself was never in his plans. Chuckling lightly, he watched her manage to get up off of that hot, hot sand and chuckled again. "Ah, Reila. I didn't expect you to lose your balance so quickly~" A teasing laugh rose up from his throat, and the man moved to sit cross-legged upon the mat. "Come join us~~" Watching her, he noticed that, somehow, Reila was dragging a bag that was already under the umbrella... under the umbrella. Impressive; he would have to note that down as one of Reila's more interesting traits. Reila mentioned Salane's friend, and the redhead raised his own face up to smile brightly at the dog Chimera. "Come, come." He could feel an air of mistrust from Rolego, but didn't pursue it further. It would be foolish to attempt to garner the trust of someone who already seemed to have a relatively great mistrust for you in the first place. It'd be like trying to take a horse to a river for a drink. If the horse didn't want to drink... you couldn't do a damn thing to make it happen.

Chuckling internally at this small monologue, he watched Reila begin to produce some of the food from the bag. As the hotpot (that he had cooked WITHOUT gratuitous amounts of brandy this time) was simmering on the battery, he took notice of the slushies as they were produced. Most of them were some pretty average flavors; blueberry, cherry, coke... then there were one or two of his obscure... "experiments" in flavor that he had someone managed to convince Reila to allow him to do. "Help yourselves~ The hotpot should be ready soon." He nodded, reaching forwards and taking one of his experimental slushies. "Yes, don't hold back. Believe me; we basically cooked for all of our friends to come, but only ended up going alone." He laughed softly, raising the straw to his mouth and sipping the liquid. Ah, so this was his "Strappleberry". A mixture of strawberry and apple flavors; his first foray into the experimental world of slushy flavors! He almost felt like a mad scientist there. Almost. The mixture of flavors was good, and it was nice and cooling in this hot air. Smiling softly to himself, he made a mental note in his head. Experiment #1 successful. What of the rest?
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Come join us~~, Your friend there, Salane, he can have some of this, right? Salane gave a small nod...but in actuallity she had no clue. She had not seen some of the food that was presnted before and quite honestly it did make her wonder if Drake was able to eat any of it. She knew the human in him could...she did not know how the rest of him would fair aginst the fodd that was now right in front of them...and every bit of it looked very very good to eat. Despite the fact that it was given by strangers. So she had to find out...and the only way she was going to find out was going be though the hard way. Come, come. Then Salane felt the low vibration of Drake as he suddenly gave a low growl.She really did not know what to do or say...she had never really seen him get upset just because another being was speaking to him...but she did quickly kneel down and hold Drake around the neck. one to actually calm him down...but also..she wanted to have a good grip on him if he was to suddenly go forward.

Calm down Drake...this might be the only calm faces we will see for a while.....please...stay calm for me?

She spoke with a small tone, but she could feel that it was just enough to get Drake to calm down. He growling did stop and hsis small fit of rage was over...for now at least. So after letting Drake go and and setting down near Reila. The blind fold still covering her eyes. She had by now found out where everything was...using some of the nearby sand that Dai had kicked up while he fell down, she was was able to move freely and easily without needing Drake nearby. Though...she still wanted him to be...she liked having him right near her side...it was odd for him to not be there.

"Help yourselves~ The hotpot should be ready soon."

"Yes, don't hold back. Believe me; we basically cooked for all of our friends to come, but only ended up going alone."

Salane gave a small nod...and gave a small sigh. She had to take her blind fold off now. Before she did not have to. Everything she ate was not delectable...aand was also not covered with a layer of seasoning, something in which she would accidentally place dirt on if she was to use it here. So, she slowly began to take it off again, and made sure that she was prepared to have her eyes face the light again. Something that is very painful even after she removed it to show Drake before. So, she was very reluctant but also...she was in some need for a meal. So she removed the blindfold and held her eyes shut for a moment...and slowly opened them...she was only able to open them a little...but she could see through the blinding light...though tthere was not much of it. Then looked to Drake and patted the dirt near her...but between her and Reila.

She knew Drake had his fear of people...so this might do some good for him. I am sorry Dai...he is not very keen of males...not after what happened to him before he met me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolego Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Rolego looked at the male with a fire in his eyes and in his gut...it made him very unsettled and agitated and at time he was on the brin k of lossing every bit of pure sanity he had left...if pushed in that way. His more passive demeanor was easily able to make sure he was at least going to bite anyone...but it did not however make hims mind think it was not okay to do so. He then felt a firm grab around his neck and he quickly stopped his look and tone...and listened with is full attention to Salane, who had a look of some sort of fear of her own...but more at him than the other two. Calm down Drake...this might be the only calm faces we will see for a while.....please...stay calm for me? After a few short moments he looked at her...but then gave a nod that he would. he would do anything for her...and he had proved that many times before...but this one was very bitter sweet for him. So it made his world only stop in place. he had to...all he could think about is that guy...he did not trut him...nor did he like him.

He then watched Salane move to the side of the Female Riela and started to remove her blind fold...in which Rolego could understand. he knew that she did not want to, her actions proved it, but how was she going to eat now with all of these new things if she was not able to see what was in front of her? So he only could look in some pain as she removed the cover from her eyes, and again looked at her as she looked at him...only to again be lost in those eyes. The look never seemed to get old...and though he could barley see them...they made him regret what he did a few moments ago towards Dai. He then looked at her pat the spot to where she wanted him to sit. And he rather oddly and nervously sat next to Salne and Reila...and he sat stiffly. But as long as he did waht was expected of him...he was fine and happy...well...satisfierd at least...
Rolego
Rolego
ULAN

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:06 am

Uhm...the backpack had a separate bag for the hotpot in it that fell out when Dai dropped it onto the ground, DUH. Reila glared at his back, shrugging off the snide comment as just Dai trying to be funny. Okay then, he wanted to play the teasing game? Well, she was a mater. Being raised by a homunculus probably helped more than a little. "Hey Dai that pink hair tie is pretty...fabulous." She laughed lightly, listing to the side and reaching out a hand to push herself back upright. Hahaha...she was good. Beat that. But watching as Dai drank his weirdo man-concoction, she found her laugh continuing just as Salane's approaching footsteps. The girl sat down right beside her, giving Reila a soft swoon of her heart. She could make someone happy today--she could still...make a stranger laugh--share a meal with someone she had just met. Even after taking so many lives devoted to an unjust cause, she could confront a Drachman with equality and liberty. Her chest felt light, happiness peeking like the sunrise over the horizon. She welcomed it openly.

Salane began to take off her blindfold, shocking Reila to silence as her golden eyes looked on in interest. The sun did in fact rise for the girl now sitting beside her. Breaking light across the sky, no longer held back by the darkness of a cover. Reila broke a smile, leaning forward and closer to her in slight anticipation. What color were her eyes? What would they hold? Reila's hid nothing, formulating ever single emotion that could be displayed through the glittering pair of orbs. And then the chimera pawed onto the blanket as well, settling down in between them. She shot him a grin, breaking out the bowls and handing them out. "Let's dig in! Can't sled on an empty stomach, ne??"
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:05 am

"I am sorry Dai...he is not very keen of males...not after what happened to him before he met me..." Slowly letting his gaze travel to the face of the beast chimera, the man could only smile softly. Not so keen of males, huh? "Hah, yeah. We're a deplorable bunch. I'm not a fan of most men, either." Chuckling quietly, the man leaned back and stretched with a soft smile crossing over his lips. "Hey Dai that pink hair tie is pretty...fabulous." Twitch. Ooooh, she's good. Ohohoho. Grinning, Dai didn't speak. No, no, he'd get back at her. He'd get his own back, alright~ Smirking, the man took another couple of sips of his drink and breathed in with a satisfied sigh. Despite this heat, he couldn't help enjoy himself. He was with the woman that he loved, someone that he'd always enjoy being with at times like this. To be with her was a blessing all on its own. And the people around him, this woman was Drachman, correct? Drachman... if it was any other time, he would've immediately been suspicious of her. However, this was different here. Closing his eyes, Daigoro Ito gave a quiet chuckle. That was the beauty of life and all of its graces.

"Let's dig in! Can't sled on an empty stomach, ne??" He grinned and took his own bowl. "That you can't." Reaching forth, he took up a ladle and started to pour the food for all; pouring the food from the hot pot into Reila's and Salane's bowls, before handing the ladle to Reila for Drake's. He looked her seriously in the eyes when he did so, making sure she realized exactly why he was giving that to her to do so. If he were to think about it, it was highly likely that Drake would refuse to eat any food that Daigoro gave him, simply due to gender. As much as he disliked prejudice of any kind, he would respect this man's wishes. However, he himself refused to eat until all were served. For that reason, he sat back and smiled at the trio with carefree eyes. This in itself was heavenly...
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Salane sat with a small grin as she noticed Reila looked at her with her with a sort of excitement in her eyes. And it made Salane close her eyes a bit...her eyes were closed as she look ed at her with a tiled head. Wearing a small grin as she did so. Drake was the only one who knew of her eyes...and she would actually like it to be kept that way. For some reason it was a way she could really trust someone. Many before her saw them, and..well..went after her...not in the best and kindest way either...just the thought made her give a small glance to the Dai, in which she was in a ways shocked a little...to see his eyes closed and respected her privacy. She could not help but smile a bit at him and give a small nod in his general direction. Like a silent thank you. Her eyes were a mix of two beautiful colors...maroon and purple...both in a ways swirled in a way that is made her just...stand out and make many men...and some times women...stare at her eyes...her pulis were a little larger than others...so...it made her r uncomfy when she peered though squinted eyes to Reila....who was looking at her with a small look of just...need of looking at her eyes.
So she in a ways leaned back a little so that her eyes were just barley to cover her eyes. "Let's dig in! Can't sled on an empty stomach, ne??"

"That you can't."

Salane then looked down to see everything...the smell was great enough but actually seeing it...well actually seeing any kind of food now looked downright amazing. But this...was just other worldly to her, it made her forget for a moment that her blindfold was off. Then took one of the snow cones...feeling the sudden heat come down on her. Wow...it was hot...very hot...so she was very happy to at least have this...and also was lucky to meet an ice alchemist. In which did make her think a little bit..but she did not want to ask. She was not yet really yet to comfortable about asking such questions.

Thank you both for this...You have no idea how long it has been since we actually had a meal like this. Who else...was supposed to be here anyways?

As she finished this...she grabbed one for Drake, and held it in her hand just under his chin...giving him a small grin as she waited for him to react.

It is fine. Try to loosen up a little...they are not here to hurt us. Ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolego Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Rolego sat as stiff as a stone. He was still upset about the male being there, but he had to tolerate his urges. Very primal and very strong, but he could hold them back till this was over...if was going to be over. He did not know what was going on, his mind simply trailed in his own thoughts, since he could not understand a lick what the others were saying. He only catch a few things but none of it made sense to him...but the food was making him return from his thoughts, he had not eaten anything for the past few days...he gave his food to Salane when he had the chance...cause he had the ability to go on for days... weeks even and still have energy to move run and hunt like an animal. But the food in front of him now...was making him want to eat none stop, his gut was crying for something...anything to eat. And all of the temptations that in front of him did not help...so he sat with a rather uncomfortably feel and look in his face...the want to eat..but to feel out of place to do so...

He then looked to see a small snow cone chill his chin and looked down to it with a rather strange look on his face and looked to Salane who wore a grin... Rolego knew he was unable to say no...but also he did not like to be treated like a baby who cannot feed himself...but...it was not like he had a choice at times...

It is fine. Try to loosen up a little...they are not here to hurt us. Ok?

Rolego gave a small look of some thought and reluctance...but soon began to slurp the cool mesh of ice and soda..it tasted really good actually and it made his empty stomach feel less pain then before..which was always good...but he did not know what to do after that...he was not a human anymore...so he did not know how to react...so he simply sat with his muzzle in the cup...getting as much as he could out of it before pulling back having the cup still on his muzzle..he shook his head a bit...then harder....and it had a snugger fit then before..he wanted the thing off. He had paws..but he being in this position...he did not know what to do. So he simply gave small growls and such...trying to shake the cup off...looking like a fool...and was very embarrassed by his spot...
Rolego
Rolego
ULAN

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:28 am

"Hah, yeah. We're a deplorable bunch. I'm not a fan of most men, either." Well, it's a good thing I'm not a man then, Reila thought to herself with a shrill mental laugh. Despite the heat wafting off the sand and burning the backs of her thighs slightly, she felt so clear-headed. Hearing Dai's voice like this, and that small, brief moment when their eyes met... She got chills--chills cold enough to lick the desert burn right off. Her lips curled into a soft smile, watching Dai's eyes close and seeing the sweet, maroon-purple whisk around large pupils and squinting eyes.

"Beautiful..." Reila whispered just barely audibly. Salane's small grin was something Reila was sure she would hold close to her heart forever. Something about others happiness...it was just so special. One could not find anything else in the world more rewarding than the smiles of others. Without the blindfold, Reila wasn't sure--didn't know anything about it and knew she shouldn't be nosy and ask, but... Salane looked free. Reila was glad--felt so happy to be able to look upon those eyes. Like her own, they attracted attention. Possibly, that could be the reason why she wore a blindfold? She had to admit that there were times when she grew sick of men asking her about her eyes... Yes, she had gold eyes. She was royalty. Reila Tsukino was the heir to the Aerugese throne and descendant of Amaterasu, the sun goddess. It was true. So stop staring!! But they had. So many people had and still did. But now...it was different. Having Briggs, having Dai to back her up, she found she accepted herself more; she could walk on by without a care in the world. And maybe--just maybe, she could help others achieve the same.

"Thank you both for this...You have no idea how long it has been since we actually had a meal like this. Who else...was supposed to be here anyways?"

"No, thank you for joining us! Anytime you want to eat together, we should! No one else was supposed to be here; it was just Dai and I. We...probably brought too much, hahaha!" Reila finished, observing as Salane held a bowl of the ice under the chimera's chin. She smiled and tried not to listen in on the spoken Drachman so as to not intrude. Taking the ladle from Dai, she filled another bowl of the hotpot meat stew for the chimera with a soft smile. Then, then, well... The bowl was stuck on his nose. The pink-haired girl had to do everything in her power to not laugh. Instead, she grinned and reached out tentatively to remove the bowl and put it in the dirty dishes pile. The hot pot bowl was larger than the other so hopefully that one wouldn't get stuck, but still!!! It...was adorable. She wanted to pet him...again. "What's his name?" She blurted out, moving the bowl closer to the chimera to indicate that he could help himself. This was too fun.

Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next