Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Venting to myself(Private don't join unless invited) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Venting to myself(Private don't join unless invited) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Venting to myself(Private don't join unless invited) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Venting to myself(Private don't join unless invited) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Venting to myself(Private don't join unless invited) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Venting to myself(Private don't join unless invited) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Venting to myself(Private don't join unless invited) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Venting to myself(Private don't join unless invited) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Venting to myself(Private don't join unless invited) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Venting to myself(Private don't join unless invited) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Venting to myself(Private don't join unless invited)

Go down

Venting to myself(Private don't join unless invited) Empty Venting to myself(Private don't join unless invited)

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 4:05 pm

Greed groaned and stared at her walls blankly. How dull this place was. She needed something interesting, but according to Father she was 'grounded' the equivilant to being under house-arrest. She sighed and pushed herself off of her bed and stared out the windows. One day she might be free. One day she would find what she was looking for.. the immortal body or the eternal sleep. Which was more promising? If only there was a place she could take all her stuff and noone else could touch it! She sighed and plopped at her computer desk and began typing up an inventory. There was nothing new.. that depressed her some. The overcast sky, the wind.. such a dreadful day and hey! It fit her mood!

Back to top Go down

Venting to myself(Private don't join unless invited) Empty Re: Venting to myself(Private don't join unless invited)

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 10:58 pm

*rap rap rap* A somewhat quiet rap came from the door as lust stood out side it. Entering the door with complete disregard for those inside and out he walked in and sat on the bed. Looking around he knew this was greed's room. So he stood up and lifted the bed. After he did this he grabbed a pack of cigarettes and light one as he placed it in his mouth. After taking a drag he put the pack in his pocket. After this he lied down and simply stared at the ceiling. After a few moments he spoke.

"Yo greed. So, I was ah wondering. Ya single?"

His eyes just scanned the room and continued to search for anything interesting. He normally would have kept to himself after this and waited for a rebuttal but instead he got up and walked over to Greed. Reaching around her he put his arms resting on her and close to her neck. From there he leaned in and rested his head on her shoulder. After he moved his hands so that they were holding her at her stomach area. He then whispered in to her ear.

"I hope you are, because then we can negotiate a "partnership" and earn some "profit" together."

Back to top Go down

Venting to myself(Private don't join unless invited) Empty Re: Venting to myself(Private don't join unless invited)

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 11:04 pm

Greed jumped in surprise at the knock on the door. Suddenly her cigarettes were taken. How the hell'd he find them? Staring in surprise and shock, she simply watched him being casual as if he did this daily. He was joking right? She turned her head and rubbed her eyes, not sure whether to blow up and freak out or simply reply snidely. Her response was a simple "So what if I am?" to his first question. His response was further shocking. She was blushing fervently as he wrapped his arms around her and began almost tracing her bosy it felt like. Maybe she was imagining things? His voice was like a whisper in her ear and she couldn't help but shiver in pure excitement. Her smirk coming up on her face as she closed her eyes. "I'm listening." This sounded like a business negotiation rather than a man asking a girl out. How odd. What was odder was the fact that she was accepting it, almost like she was hypnootyzed. How did he know how to play his cards so well with her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 5:37 pm

His silver tongue nipped and lashed out at her ear.

"Well, If we 'partner up' then we both get the other's body. That means that not only will we have each other in times of need, like when someone- He said rubbing her ear with his left index finger.- want's to, I don't know, maybe enjoy them selves, the other will be at their demand. Besides, you want to take me before anyone else does, no? If you don't I will become someone else's, and your greed couldn't handle that now could it?"

He asked as he chuckled a bit. Sitting on the bed again he looked around and found no interest in anything here. It was simply because he found nothing in the room of interest. Most likely anything of interest was moved to a place of keep so that they wouldn't get stolen. He breathed in and the smoke caressed his lungs. As if it was tiny fingers all caressing his inner body. It was almost arousing if it had not been simply smoke that did it. Getting up he stared to leave but ceased at the door. Just after this he turned back round with a squeak of his shoes and faced her head on. Kneeling down he looked at her in the eyes and spoke again.

"I will let take your time to this this proposition over. It's quite a big deal to trade your life for another."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Greed couldn't help but run her tongue over her lips. Again, his moves seemed to hypnotze her, almost as if he had her under his thumb. Maybe he did, but he certainly knew how to play his cards against her, using her greed to his advantage. But why? Why did he want her so bad? That's the only thing that bugged her. She crossed her arms, almost purring as his fingers rubbed her ears, she felt so weak... trapped, but it felt good. He was right she wanted him.. she wanted him so noone else could have him. Was that so selfish? Perhaps but then again she was Greed.

Her golden eyes focused on him as she stared him down a moment, seeing just how serious he was. "I won't lie, hun.. I don't do that... but I'm thinking I might take up your offer, sounds almost too good to be true, what could you possibly gain?" Her brow arched curious to his response. Most other sins would say this thing and then laugh at her, maybe even JD set him up.. he was that kind of asshole.. She doubted it, but she had to make sure. If she had a heart it was throbbing right now, something seemed to be caught in her throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 8:54 pm

His eyes turned a deep bright pink and a mischievous smile across his lips as she asked her question of what he would get in return. He walked over and got real close to her.

"I would get this in return. That is all I want other than you yourself as my 'partner' for life."

He said. When it came to the word "that" he firmly placed his hand on her crotch. After a few moments he chuckled and sat on her lap, his eyes still pink. He leaned back and moved his head so that he was directly next to her ear. While nibbling on it and twiddling with it with his hand he spoke.

"So what will it be then, I want to hear you say it. And maybe if you behave you will get a surprise or two."

Lust fidgeted with his seat and got comfortable as he was not going anywhere. He had things to do sure, but he wanted greed no matter what. He was almsot lusting for greed in a way. Though this was ironic as the word lust can be used n a greedy way, for example someone lusts for that it means they want it. Well, as ironic as it is, lust was lusting for greed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Greed blushed and let off a soft whimper of defeat. He had gotten her, pulling her greed ofver her with ease. There was no way out if she wanted it now. She licked her lips and kissed his chin. "You're mine and ONLY mine, got that?" she snapped with a cocky grin on her face. Her hands rested on his sides and she glared up in his eyes, half amused, but totally serious. "I don't like when my possessions go off on their own." She kissed his neck. "And as a treat, I might let you order me around once in a while." That was a rare offer in itself. Greed never let anyone boss her around. She grinned "But I'M the boss." That was the only rule. He would have to prove he could be in charge before she ever admitted to his beating her at her own game. As she pulled her lips away she smiled seductively. "And what say you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 10:25 pm

"If you want this then you go by MY rules love."

He said with a scoff in his tone and his eyes went to complete and utter white. He stared deep into her gaze as if he looked right past her. His eyes were still showing that love but still, they were cold as normal. After a few moments he got up and started to walk away. He stopped because he never could quite get enough of her. So, turning back around he sat on the bed and tapped his lap. It was an offer to sit. It was something that he would do often as he liked to essentially cuddle with her. It was a quirk that he had and he didn't intend to ever get rid of it.

"Well, maybe it should be the other way around. If you behave then I will let you be in charge once in a while. It will be a good turn from the regular dominance I will have. If you truly want me, which I know you do. You can't have me any other way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Greed couldn't help but blush as he said those words so sternly. Not being in control? That would be nearly impossible for her. She hesitated and turned, sitting on his lap as he requested. She was being obedient too! What the hell was wrong with her? Was she under some kind of spell. Sighing contently, she grinned and kissed his neck slowly, up to his ear and nipped his earlobe softly, "I do want you.. more than anything else." She purred in a serious tone. She rubbed her cheek against his neck softly, almost like an affectionate cat. She wouldn't change him, she would just see how being the underling would work. For once being ordered around sounded interesting. She laughed "What exactly is good behavior?" she mused with a cocky grin, "I'm not exactly sure and I tend to do the exact oposite." Her gold eyes peered back into his solid white ones curiously. His eyes changed colors? How odd.

[topic closed and exited]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down