Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Commander's Meeting EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Commander's Meeting EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Commander's Meeting EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Commander's Meeting EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Commander's Meeting EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Commander's Meeting EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Commander's Meeting EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Commander's Meeting EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Commander's Meeting EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Commander's Meeting EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Commander's Meeting

3 posters

Go down

Commander's Meeting Empty Commander's Meeting

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:39 pm

Click, click, click... Her feet clattered along the ground, tilting her head to the side, watching the people go by.. She was meeting the Commanders today; the members of the four HQ's (now that the South no longer existed).

Spade Aeries, the drunken, womanizing master of Central HQ. She appreciated his outlook on life, except for his womanizing ways.

Reila Tsukino, the cold ice queen of Briggs. Her ways of working allowed her to protect their border with Drachma with no qualms. It was a pity about her Head of Military Operations, though. There was more to it, she knew that much.

Tataki Masu, kind and strict, the leader of East HQ. She'd heard news that he'd been involved in something strange with the Emperor of Xing... Who knows... She sighed lightly, and tried to remember the name of the fourth. Ah, yes.

Jet Black - West HQ. This was her first time meeting him personally, so it would be interesting to see what he was like.

Anyways, the girl sighed softly, and took a seat in the meeting hall, looking around to see when someone would arrive. Who would be first? The young Fuhrer was actually slightly nervous, and really did wonder when someone would appear to join this meeting. She wanted to broker some sort of peace talks with these Commanders, she wanted to know that they were a country of one.

She wanted to be sure that they were all a united front for Amestris' sake...

Back to top Go down

Commander's Meeting Empty Re: Commander's Meeting

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:51 am

Jet walked into the lecture hall, the second to arrive it seemed. Of course the first was the Fuhrer, big surprise. He wasn't nervous at all, he was calm as if this was the middle of a battle. Normally Black would be a strange sight dressed in full black armor much like a knight of old, but today he decided a real military uniform would be more fitting, it being his first time meeting the fellow leaders of Amestris, even the Fuhrer. First impression is the one they'll remember for the rest of their lives and base around forever, so it should be made carefully. All these things had already been considered before he arrived, but now was his shining moment. His time to impress the leaders!

Jet walked in with his head held high, his general's uniform still new from his recent promotion. He looked the Fuhrer in the eyes as he approached, walking towards his assigned chair, recognizable by the purple sash of the Western Command. When he reached the table, he bowed deeply, though kept his eyes directly on Hild the entire time. "Jethro Black reporting for duty ma'am," he said as he rose. When he finished, he did the customary Amestrian salute before taking a seat in his chair. "It is an honor to meet you Lady Fuhrer," Jet continued as he got comfortable, the chair a little more stiff than his liking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:19 pm

A snicker came from the corner as a beautiful woman adorned in a slender military uniform pushed herself off from the wall and sauntered into the middle of the room. Actually, she had been first...since an hour ago. Her arms were crossed, but she soon dropped them to her hips and grinned childishly. She had on a pleated skirt with leather buckles, exposing her muscular thighs to the warm Central air. Below that were her military boots, black and up to her knees to protect her legs mostly from the city grime. This was Reila Tsukino Head of Fort Briggs. She didn't really seem cold at all... "You!!" She ran the rest of the way to the large man and bent down to him in his chair, putting a pale hand on both his shoulders. "You're the guy that just became Head of West HQ, right? Am I right?" She smiled again and stood back up to her full height, pointing a proud thumb at herself. "I'm Reila, nice to meetcha! I don't really like meetings, but this seems really interesting, doesn't it?" She smirked, cold golden eyes settling on Hild as long strawberry blond hair hung down her back loosely in twirls. She had curled it this morning for the occasion and was almost late getting on the helicopter to fly the six hours here. She sighed and hung her head momentarily, lost in thought. She really didn't want that drunkard guy to show up, but she knew that since they were in Central, there was no way that he wouldn't. How utterly...depressing.

Reila played with the tie around her tachi and flopped lazily into the light blue-colored Fort Briggs chair. Why did they have designated chairs? It was just weird. Reila didn't like it and she didn't like it here. So stiffing!! She stretched and when she let her hands come back down, she dragged hydrogen with her, turning it into small ice crystals. At least she could bring this with her. She smiled sweetly at Jet and blew them at him. "Isn't it beautiful? Visit Briggs sometime. It's not just an uptight base bent on war, ya know?"

[Reila post #300! Also, is there a posting order, Dai?]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 12:41 am

(OOC: Lawl Dai.)

Tataki it seemed would be the fourth to arrive to the meeting. It seemed the was a new Brigadier General on the block. He had never met the man himself, or even heard of him until now for that matter. But it seemed today would be the day he would. Tataki had left his HQ in the capable hands of his second in command Lyte. It was interesting that some of the most powerful people in Amestris were all gathering into one spot for a meeting. He wondered if there was any possibility that they would be attacked. After all this would be a very opportune time for an assassination. He quickly dismissed this thought, after all, the precautionary measures were probably taken, not to mention that they were all capable of handling themselves.

Tataki walked into the meeting room standing at attention and saluting the Fuhrer. "Brigadier General Tataki Masu reporting," he said ending his salute and making his way to his chair. He glanced over the other members in the room. He took a look at the new guy. He gave him a slight nod of welcome and then quickly took his seat. The only one that was missing was that bastard Spade Aeries. It didn't surprise him that he hadn't arrived yet...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 6:54 am

{Nope, no posting order. Also... how do you put "a" hand onto someone's shoulders?!?!?! -imagines Reila's hand somehow curling around Jet's neck to get to the other shoulder- ...ew.}

"Jethro Black reporting for duty ma'am," She twitched slightly at this. Really, now. Did he need to be so formal? Hild's gaze went from the back of the room towards Jet, and she blinked, he was certainly an imposing man, wasn't he? She blinked again, and then went to turn away.

"It is an honor to meet you Lady Fuhrer," At this, Hild raised a petite hand to her lips and giggled.

"The honour is all mine, Brigadier General Black. And please, there's no need to be so formal with me. Call me Hild - Lady Hild at the very most. I'm not really a fan of those sort of formalit--" The sound of a voice and footsteps coming from the other end of the room made the young woman's heart skip a beat. She looked up to see Reila Tsukino coming out from the shadows, and she smiled softly at the woman, about to speak to her - but noticing that she was ignoring her right now. Ah, well. Hild could address her when the time came.

She lazed back in her chair slightly, and wiped away a small sweatdrop off of her forehead, before hearing the next voice to enter the room.

"Brigadier General Tataki Masu reporting," Eh? She was about to tell him to not be so formal. But... you know what? Screw it. She gave up. She would let them be as formal as they liked to her - not like she cared. Now, all that was missing was Spade - actually, was Aurel coming too? She had heard him mention possibly turning up, but nothing more than that. She blinked a couple of times, before adjusting the eyepatch that covered her mangled eye.

"Alright. I think we can just let Spade know what's going on when he gets here." The girl stood up, and looked over the Commanders.

"As you know, there was a Festival recently - it was, how you say, a flop. The Prime Minister of Creta ended up dying, there was a sabotaged toilet by a terrorist group, and apparently Aerugo is in possession of an Alchemist that seems to do funny things to people's minds." She tilted her head to the side, wondering how Aurel was affected by that Alchemist. Was it memories? She still wasn't too sure.

"Anyways, there's more to this than we originally thought. It has come to my understanding that Creta's monarch, Dietrich Von Vermont, has taken this opportunity to gain power. It seems that he has rallied his country into war again, blaming Spade for their leader's death. Not only that, but our citizens are demoralized. After the number of civilian deaths that occurred at the Festival, people are beginning to lose faith in our strength. Have you anything to say?" She just threw that question out there - would anybody have anything to send back to her? She needed to know...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 3:17 pm

"You!" a feminine voice behind him said. Jet turned to see the leader of Fort Briggs and guardian of the North, Reila Tsukino. She was actually quite beautiful, he thought to himself as he looked over her. Those eyes, that hair, stunning! "You're the guy that just became Head of West HQ, right? Am I right?" she said to him when she reached him. Jet opened his mouth to answer, but before he could she pointed her thumb to herself and said "I'm Reila, nice to meetcha! I don't really like meetings, but this seems really interesting, doesn't it?" Jet laughed out loud, his deep laugh filling the room. "Well met Reila, I'm Jethro, but you may call me Jet. I'm the new leader of West HQ, it is nice to meet you as well," Jet replied as she stood there smiling. "Yes indeed it seems interesting to call a meeting, but I'm sure Lady Hild has her reasons," he continued as Reila found her seat. He smiled his big wide grin the entire time, liking this new character very much. She then created ice crystals from the moisture in the air and blew them at him, smiling sweetly the entire time. "Isn't it beautiful? Visit Briggs sometime. It's not just an uptight base bent on war, ya know?" Jet couldn't help but blush slightly at this, was she flirting with him? Before he could find out however, a man walked into the room. By the looks of him, Jet assumed it was Tataki Masu, leader of Easern HQ. The man gave him a nod, and Black returned the gesture.

As Hild began to talk about the current situation, Jet wondered where the leader of Central HQ was. He knew that the man had been injured during the recent carnival, but the reports had said he was released and back on duty, and that he would be in attendance today. Oh well, he thought to himself as he brought his focus back to the matter at hand, Creta. Jet, though relatively new to being a leader, was not unfamiliar with this kind of situation. He had gone through much worse with his family back in Creta. "What does this Dietrich have to gain for declaring war on us once again? He must know that we are still strong and more than capable of holding them off as we have done on countless occasions in the past, it would only be a blood bath, a useless waste of human life," Jet replied as he leaned forward, folding his hands on the table. "I was born and raised in Creta, and though it is a different place than when I was there, they are not known for rushing into stupid situations like that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Tue May 03, 2011 5:23 pm

[Shush you. TYPO. At least I spell honor right in the correct time period; this isn't the 1400's].

"Je--Jei--Jetto..." Reila face-palmed. Wow, that was the first time she had trouble pronouncing someone's name in the longest time. "Sorry, my Aerugese is acting up...Jethro." She grinned with success. Why, she wondered, of all times did she have trouble speaking? It was completely embarrassing. She lived here since she was what, five? She was no foreigner, dammit! She fiddled with the still-frozen ice crystals in the air and then let her concentration fall, watching them melt. She laughed slightly in thought, "Last time I was at West Head Quarters, it was burning. Are all the repairs finished? If you need any help with ideas for security or something, let me know." She heard footsteps. Would this be a speak-of-the-devil moment?! Could it be...the drunkard?! No.

"TTAATAAKKKI~~" Reila voiced, flying from the table to wrap her arms around his neck in greeting. "It's been too long. I didn't even see you at the Festival. I'm so glad you're okay. Apparently my sister tried to kill me... I went overboard, right?" Insert nervous laugh here and a retreat back to her spot. She was clearly not being the usual calm and collected Reila. Something...was unsettling her and it was more than obvious.

Hild started the meeting and Reila barely paid attention. She knew all this already. In fact, she already had plans in the works. She lowered her voice to a cold icy tone, befitting of her base, eyes never leaving the Fuhrer. The tension between the two of them was clear. She knew Tataki understood, but did Jet grasp it yet? Did he understand that what Hild wanted and what Reila wanted were completely different things? What he was saying would have no impact on the naive little girl standing before them. "If I may, Miss Fuhrer... Pride is...a useless thing; Pride doesn't save lives. If you want to wage war, be my guest. I will only defend our borders. We have enough to worry about as it is. Aerugo has the South and now an alchemist capable of erasing memories. I...would know." She looked down, golden eyes wavering in anguish. She raised them again with a look of pure strength and resolve. "Preemptive war would only take more lives. I don't know who this Dietrich guy is, but if he wants a piece of me, bring it. I'll be at Briggs." She stood up and exited the room, turning only to excuse herself.

[EXIT THREAD]
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Tue May 03, 2011 5:46 pm

"That's right," came a voice from outside the window (wtf they were on the 3rd floor!?), "to wage war...or to not wage war?" A vicious smirk followed as a thin body slid through the large window. To answer their strange looks, Aurel continued. "I felt like scaling the building. It's too easy; we need more security. Where is the Head of Central Head Quarters?"

Aurel crossed the room to stand beside Hild, his cruel eyes scanning the room for any fault in formality. "Of course, we'll wage war; from destruction comes peace. The festival was a breach of national security procedures and instigates punishment. However, we also have not received a response and therefore will act accordingly. This has nothing to do with pride, but everything to do with safety." Lies, oh how talented Aurel was at projecting such colorful lies. No, they hadn't so much as contacted Creta since the incident. The prime minister's body had burned to ash and no evidence was left remaining. There was no reason for war. That girl--the Head of Fort Briggs understood it well...too well. She was a danger to his almighty plan and eventually had to be destroyed.

Mismatched eyes glanced at Hild and then back at the two men in the room. That's right, his memory had also been tampered with. He knew because he remembered the girl's face as she all but evaporated from the scene. Yeah, Aurel had no recollection of much else to do with his life. The only reason why he was able to keep it a secret from Hild (whose name he had had to relearn) was because of the detailed records of his plan that he had set aside in case a situation like this were to occur. Had he thought of everything?! So...Aurel became an actor. Now...this was how he lead his life. He wasn't sure if this is what the old him would have done or not, but...this was what he was doing now. Still, no matter what, he would make Hild's dreams come true. If anything, that was something he relearned quickly and would stick to as long as he lived. As...long as he lived? Something about that irked him...

"We'll send an Informational Team to Creta tomorrow." He turned to Hild. "Handle that."

"Now, I have more important things to attend to." Like trying to figure out the plans for taking over the world...

[EXIT THREAD]
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 2:09 am

"TTAATAAKKKI~~"

"It's been too long. I didn't even see you at the Festival. I'm so glad you're okay. Apparently my sister tried to kill me... I went overboard, right?"

Tataki was surprised by the sudden arms around his neck until he knew who it was. Reila, leader of Briggs, and his close ally for protecting Amestris. He didn't really have time to respond to anything she said as she continued, but he listened none the less. Not seeing eachother at the festival was only natural as they had their own assigned jobs. Her sister had tried to kill her? So she was the one who made the tornado... Tataki found that interesting and he was very much glad they were allies and not enemies. He would hate to see what else she was capable of under pressure, or maybe he would like it... Who knew?

"Alright. I think we can just let Spade know what's going on when he gets here."

"As you know, there was a Festival recently - it was, how you say, a flop. The Prime Minister of Creta ended up dying, there was a sabotaged toilet by a terrorist group, and apparently Aerugo is in possession of an Alchemist that seems to do funny things to people's minds."

Yeah if he ever got here., Tataki thought to himself. Unlike others he was not a fan of Spade and his antics not to mention the blackmail...oh how he wished to get him back for that. Though if he hadn't been there who knows what might have happened. He had put out a few of the fires after all. He would give the man that and that was it! As for the festival part, it was an odd medley of actions. A dead dignitary was not a good sign at all when visiting a foreign country. Not to mention, what was this about doing 'funny' things to other peoples minds. What ever it was it didn't sound too promising that it helped their situation any.

"Anyways, there's more to this than we originally thought. It has come to my understanding that Creta's monarch, Dietrich Von Vermont, has taken this opportunity to gain power. It seems that he has rallied his country into war again, blaming Spade for their leader's death. Not only that, but our citizens are demoralized. After the number of civilian deaths that occurred at the Festival, people are beginning to lose faith in our strength. Have you anything to say?"

This caused Tataki's fists to clench. All the dead civilians was pointless. Why would anyone do such a thing to them. This is what Tataki stood against. The needless killing of innocents and the destruction to their country. All of it was pointless. Who ever did that to them needed to pay for it. This was not about pride, or anger. It was about principle. Tataki hated murders and those who would harm his countries people and land. "Of course people are going to lose faith in a military who stood by and just let this happen. We could of had more security on duty, or at least checked people who walked in." The look in his face as he said this could only be described as pure hatred and frustration which Tataki was not normally know for. But at least their Fuhrer had survived it could have been way worse. The country would have been thrown into more turmoil than it already had been. "I am sorry for my out burst Madame Fuhrer," he said realizing his mistake and the fact he had risen from his chair. He sat back down and glanced down at the table.

Aurel's brief entrance had caused Tataki to look up from what he was doing. It would be alright if they went ti war ONLY if there was no other way in Tataki's opinion. But then again they had harmed civilians in this matter. That was rather unexcusable not to mention the man had grabbed power only to start a war with Amestris. It amazed Tataki at times how stupid people really were. It would be up to the Fuhrer and he would follow her decision, not Aurel's. He was not the Fuhrer she was. "So, what shall we do Madame Fuhrer," he asked looking at her his calm stare back where it belonged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 2:37 am

She just watched everything with a casual eye. Unlike Reila, who saw the tension and their differences, Hild was more interested in a front of their country - one of proper unity, and the like. Aurel's appearance through the window surprised her, alright, but she just listened and replied to everything that he said as she normally would. His entrance interested her, but she had decided not to mention anything about it. Right now, she was being the Fuhrer everyone wanted her to be - and trying to avoid showing the fact that she was in love with this man.

...Anyway... She watched Reila leave, and then made motions towards Tataki, who had come up to speak to her in a curt manner.

"Of course people are going to lose faith in a military who stood by and just let this happen. We could of had more security on duty, or at least checked people who walked in." Hild's eye flamed up, and she stood up straight, staring directly at Tataki, before slamming her hands sharply on the table - this mood was rather unlike Hild.

"Do you think it was that easy, Masu? It's not like we could've just brought in more security, Aeries had the military running the damn stalls - we had enough on our plates already. I had little idea of the goings-on to begin with - I wasn't even involved in the planning of this!" She stared at him, and then noticed his apology.

"I am sorry for my out burst Madame Fuhrer,"

"..." She sighed softly, and waved a hand casually.

"I'm sorry for my outburst as well... I shouldn't have replied like that. Please, forgive me too, Masu." She smiled at him, and sat back down herself - that was a bad idea to go all out like that. She moaned lightly, and heard Tataki's next statement.

"So, what shall we do Madame Fuhrer," That was the big question. The one she needed to answer. With a small sigh, Hild wiped her brow and stood up once more, turning away.

"We wait. We wait for Creta to make their move first. I can't afford to attack them without grounds to - but Dietrich may. Therefore, we wait. If he attacks, it gives us reason to. That is all." She closed her eye and sat down, before raising her voice again.

"We can wait for Spade, or dismiss this meeting now. I think we should wait for Spade - he may have information about the prime minister of Creta for us. Something that might assist our cause." She looked down at her feet, wondering if she was doing the right thing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 3:10 am

Jet watched as all the events unfolded before him. Reila burst out of the room, obviously not coming back anytime soon if ever. The appearance of Aurel surprised Black a little bit, as he had never seen the man, only heard about him. He was under the impression that he would not be attending todays meeting, but apparently he was wrong. The appearance was short lived however, for as quickly as he came he left. His words hung in the room like a putrid stench, not easily leaving anyone who heard them. We cannot wage war, not in time like these, Jet thought to himself as Tataki went off on Lady Hild. Understandable, the tension between what almost seemed two factions in one was unbelievably obvious at this point. Really since Reila had stomped out, but especially with the little exchange between Hild and Tataki. When she finally gave her verdict though, Jet was surprisingly pleased. "We wait. We wait for Creta to make their move first. I can't afford to attack them without grounds to - but Dietrich may. Therefore, we wait. If he attacks, it gives us reason to. That is all." He couldn't have said it better himself. If Aurel was right and there was no substantial evidence left for Creta to use as fuel to fight us, their attack, if it happened, would be viewed by the world as a blind strike out of simple and stupid anger. This was something well known between these two nations. As commander of Western HQ, he knew the duty would fall solely on their shoulders to fend off the attacks from Creta in the West. Not to mention their occupancy of the South would give them the ability to attack from that direction as well. We'll have to be on our toes, but we'll be able to do it. "I agree my Lady, I'm sure General Spade will be along shortly. His expertise on the matter will most likely be extremely useful," Jet replied, nodding in agreement as he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spade Aeries Wed May 04, 2011 7:45 pm

"Did someone call me?" Came a voice from the hallway. However, said voice seemed lower than usual. Well, that was because the Ultimate Ruler of Central Head Quarters was currently in a wheel chair with a sloppy grin on his face and a bottle of Jack Daniel's in his hand. "Yoho~" Spade took a swig of the sweet booze in the same moment that he wheeled himself further into the room. "Seems you guys pissed off the Queen of Briggs. Good goin'! Luckily she didn't release another tornado and destroy everything this time." For the first time since becoming the Head of Central, Spade's voice held intense bitterness and anguish. His eyes were covered like usual by his dark sunglasses, but if one were to see his eyes now...they would most likely run.

"I broke outta the hospital yesterday," (actually he was kicked out, but that's a different story), "so I'm late. It's a bit hard to move around ya know? Hahaha..." He took another chug of his drink and scanned the room to absorb the sorts of tensions flying about. He didn't really sense one thing or another, but he had spotted Reila in all of her anger. He didn't blame the girl...too much. She was her high strung self and she just couldn't accept the idea of waging war purposely with Creta. Of course, Spade already knew that that was what was going to happen... It was the only right course of action for a dictatorship nation whose national security was put into question. You don't mess around with shit like this. Spade knew that much. He also knew that this entire meeting was a waste of time. That was why Reila left.

"You whatcha talkin' about? Sorry about being late by the way."

Spade Aeries
Spade Aeries
LUCKY STRIKE

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 2:36 am

Tataki smiled, he was happy about the Fuhrer's decision. So, if Dietrich attacks they would go to war once again. It was odd, they went to war often, even after a treaty is signed, they seemed to end up fighting them in the end anyway. He didn't know why this was. Where they honestly that unlikable of a people? He doubted that, There had to be something else. He would think more on it later for now there was the matter at hand. "Agreed, we should wait for him," Tataki said begrudgingly. He hated that man. He would honestly prefer they end it here but it was only right that all the Generals knew what was going to happen. In fact he would call Reila to let her know Hild's decision. She had left before she could learn about it. Though she seemed like she didn't really car what the fuhrer did. He began to wonder if they were waiting in vain and he had just simply gotten drunk and passed out.

"Did someone call me?"

"Yoho~"

Oh god...speak of the devil there he was. Of course, he had a drink in hand. Tataki rubbed his temples at this sight. Really? At this time he was drinking? He simply shook his head. So he broke out of the hospital? Riiight, Tataki believed that. He rolled his eyes. "We were talking about what we were going to do about Creta," Tataki said rather sternly. This man was way too carefree and a source of havoc for Tataki. What was going to happen now while they were in the same room? Was it going to explode? Or maybe catch on fire. Or his personnel favorite a fucking tornado spawning in the middle of the room. Oh how Tataki did wonder...

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Sun May 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Bump!
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 10:04 pm

"Did someone call me?"

...ugh. That womanizing asshole was late. Well, better late than never, Hild thought. With a small sigh, she turned towards him and shook her head.

"Out of the hospital, I see? Hei Bai already told me about the debt. I'll be needing to talk to you about that." She had enough money to cover the expenses, and she needed to make sure that he understood that he would be in her debt.

"Seems you guys pissed off the Queen of Briggs. Good goin'! Luckily she didn't release another tornado and destroy everything this time." The girl's eyes narrowed further. Tsukino pissed her off at times. They wanted the same thing, but still shared animosity. Ah, well. She couldn't manipulate that strong willed girl. Not yet, anyway. But now that Daigoro was out of the picture... Thank you, Dietrich.

"I broke outta the hospital yesterday, so I'm late. It's a bit hard to move around ya know? Hahaha..."

"I... see." She turned back to the group, ignoring the last statement by the drunkard.

"We were talking about what we were going to do about Creta,"

"And I said: we will wait for him to strike. Not only are we in debt, but we have no reason, nor any proof that Dietrich instigated anything in the Festival. It would cause an international incident. We need to be sure that he did it - and to do that, he needs to attack us first. Now that that's over..." She stood up, and turned towards the door, readying herself to leave.

"Masu, Black. Please... enlighten Aeries on our encounter and meeting. I have other business to attend to. Goodbye." The girl walked out of the room, making sure to avoid Spade and his... wheelchair...

[Thread LEFT]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down