Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
The First Meeting... EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
The First Meeting... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
The First Meeting... EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
The First Meeting... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
The First Meeting... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
The First Meeting... EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
The First Meeting... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
The First Meeting... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
The First Meeting... EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
The First Meeting... EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

The First Meeting...

Go down

The First Meeting... Empty The First Meeting...

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 10:11 pm

Mayako yawned as she walked the streets of Central. She'd only just made it there from Creta, and she was already lost... Typical. Despite that, she made sure to keep a smile on her face, and not look unhappy for whatever reason. Doing that may possibly get a... dare she even think it... male worried about her and come to console her. Then she'd have to tell another guy that she'd chosen to become a lesbian, and he'd think that she was just trying to push him away, and a whole lotta shit would come out of it. She'd rather not have that happen, so she made sure that she was never unhappy looking.

As she smiled, she started to look at the sky above her, and then back down to the streets around her. She laughed softly at the people staring at her eccentric, blace and lacy clothing. She was used to it, being a frequent wearer of Gothic Lolita clothing. She smiled, but only had one thing on her mind - her father.

Back to top Go down

The First Meeting... Empty Re: The First Meeting...

Post by Guest Sun May 23, 2010 11:08 pm

labelisa let out a long heavy breath as she her body slightly to rest her head a top her hand. she sat infrount a small shop that sold hot drinks that calm you down or give you energy though the day. right now she slowly drank the one that calms you town, it was rasberry flavored. she closed her eye ignoring the stares of men walking past.. after the trage death of her fiance' she was turned off men for ever. she sipped her tea and stared into space. "im so bored" she said with a sigh, she rubbed her eyes and leaned back agenst her chair, crossing her legs and yawning. "i need to find someone new and forget about him for a while" she thought and looked at the coffee shop and stood up, she streached and walked away from the shop but not noticing a crack in the side walk and fell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 6:08 am

Mayako was still in her own thoughts when she felt it, and hit the deck. She pushed herself up, and groaned, looking around for the source of her tripping session. She blinked. Where was it? She must've tripped on flat ground again... That wasn't unusual for her. She sighed, and the heard a muffled voice from - beneath her? She looked down and saw what she was on top of. Sorry, who she was on top of. There was a person beneath her, and she was sitting on their... face?! The fact that she was wearing a skirt made it even worse.

They can see... my... Mayako yelped, jumped up and prepared to put her foot into their face for peeking, but then saw that it wasn't a guy... She blinked. That was a first. But then, most guys would've... She shuddered, and smiled, before kneeling down in front of the girl, not caring about what she could see andmore, and holding out a hand.

"Hey, you alright? Would you like me to help you up? Sorry about the view..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 8:57 am

labelisa growned she turn over right before she was hit in the face agian...but wiht something soft? she opened her eyes and blushed brightly at the veiw above "o..my...god"
she thought her face on fire. her tried to a sound to let the person ontop of her know she was on labelisa, and luckily it worked. labelisa sat up her face still blushing brightly. "i-its alright, and yes please" she said taking the girls hand for help up. she blushed again at her comment about the veiw and laughed lightly "hehe no worries, not like i dont have the same thing" she laughed and smiled at the girl. she said as she stood up with the girls help and dusted off her dress, the dirt marks very visible on her white dress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Mayako smiled sweetly as she helped the girl up off of the sidewalk, and watched as she brushed the dirt off of her dress. Interesting, Mayako would never wear white - it went against what she usually wore, and those colours got a lot dirtier so much easier than black. Her smile softened as she walked around the other woman, brushing off some of the dirt that she probably wouldn't be able to get, out of common courtesy. Her glasses glinted in the sunlight, and she stood in front of the other woman, before giggling slightly and looking over the girl properly.

Probably straight, like the rest of them. You can never find a good gay girl around anymore. She sighed, and looked at the other girl's face.

"I guess that you're right. But it's embarrasing..." The girl blushed and smiled again. She then offered her hand again, trying to act some with some form of formal politeness.

"I'm Mayako. Mayako Merci. Pleased to meet you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2010 9:00 am

labelisa finaly looked up form her dress and blushed brightly "this girls really cute" she thougth and took her hand "labelisa kesaku" she smield "its nice to meet you" labelisa said kindly, but the gasped as she suddenly felt a hand sqeeze her bum, she turned around quickly to spot the person standing behind her with a smirk "hey baby what do you say we *incert string of naughty thing that isnt even legel ot say o.o i think)" . Labelisa glared at the man with an intent to kill "*first letter of first word an f, first letter of second word o*" she said and kicked him where the sun dont ever shine, he dopuled(sp?) over "oh god" he said and she pushed him over with her foot "stupid men" she huffed and turned back around, she blushed brightly relizing she probly just scared the crap out of this girl "sorry about that" she said rubbed the back of her head "i probly just made a fool of my self" she thought a large sweatdrop on the back of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Mayako smiled when the girl introduced herself as Labelisa.

Cute name... And the owner is pretty cute as well... Then she saw him. The creep behind Labelisa. As soon as the girl had turned around the face the guy, Mayako already had her fist bunched up, prepared to punch the guy her hardest in his face - and man, could she punch hard. But it appeared that Labelisa had already taken care of it, and within a few seconds, the man was on the ground, hands cupped over his privates, crying in pain. She stood there, fist still raised, as Labelisa turned back around to her.

"I guess you didn't need my help after all..."

Better for him, he would have a broken and bloody nose if I'd gotten to him... She sighed, and lowered her hand. Mayako walked around Labelisa and looked curiously at the man she had knocked over.

"Another creep, huh? People like him are the reason that I'm gay..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 12:28 am

labelisa's eyes widened slowly, her hamster falling off the wheel, rolling around in the grass, eatting a dazy and then takeing to hours at the doctors to find out why it wont come out, but it soon came back on the wheel as labelisa blinked a few times and then grined "omg! your are!! so am i" labelisa grined happily as a large grin spread across her face. she was the first gay her she had met in this hole contry!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 12:55 am

Mayako blinked at the girl's outburst. She was gay too? Really? She laughed, no giggled slightly. That was a first. Usually, they just happened to be straight, or at the very least, creeped out by Mayako being gay. This was the first girl that she'd ever talked to who was gay. She stood there, dumbstruck for a couple of seconds.

Mayako... MAYAKO! Mayako looked back up, and smiled at the girl again, tilting her head to the side.

"'You're... gay too?" She smiled brightly. Well well well, this was going to make life more interesting.

"She's the first gay girl I've ever met in the entire country. Amazing..."

(OOC - Yellow Speech means that Mayako jus spoke in Cretarian...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Schwartz Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:10 am

[Warning: 150 words please! <3]
Aurelius Schwartz
Aurelius Schwartz
SWEAT MY RUST

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down