Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
What a strange little girl...(IVITE ONLY NOW MUU~) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
What a strange little girl...(IVITE ONLY NOW MUU~) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
What a strange little girl...(IVITE ONLY NOW MUU~) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
What a strange little girl...(IVITE ONLY NOW MUU~) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
What a strange little girl...(IVITE ONLY NOW MUU~) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
What a strange little girl...(IVITE ONLY NOW MUU~) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
What a strange little girl...(IVITE ONLY NOW MUU~) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
What a strange little girl...(IVITE ONLY NOW MUU~) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
What a strange little girl...(IVITE ONLY NOW MUU~) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
What a strange little girl...(IVITE ONLY NOW MUU~) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

What a strange little girl...(IVITE ONLY NOW MUU~)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What a strange little girl...(IVITE ONLY NOW MUU~) Empty What a strange little girl...(IVITE ONLY NOW MUU~)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:45 pm

It was bright and sunny in Cental city; the sunlight radiating light and it's sunny warmth, but one girl did not really appreciate it. One can tell because she held an open, black umbrella to hide from the sun's warm gaze.
She wore a black ensemble that consisted of a halter top with pink butterlfies patterned on it, a lacy minishkirt with pink frills on it, stocking with spiderwed motifs and knee high leather boots with numerous amount of zippers and buckles. Her hair was pink like the butterflies on her top and was held up by black ribbons and also had pink eyes. Basically, this girl stood out against the crowd.
"Muu...What to do today..It's so boring and sunny..." Eclair said with a soft voice. She placed a gloved finger on her pink lips and pondered for a moment. Her skin was too pale for a healthy looking girl like her. One can guess that the reason why she's shielding herself from the sun is to protect her delicate skin. Though her skin was way too deathly pale....
She kept on walking until she caught sight of a pastry shop and started staring at the window. The girl gazed at the sweets with hunger and delight with an underlining of greed.
"I guess one wouldn't hurt muu...." Eclair said with a smile but she knew she would have more than one sweet...

Last edited by Eclair on Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

What a strange little girl...(IVITE ONLY NOW MUU~) Empty Re: What a strange little girl...(IVITE ONLY NOW MUU~)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:14 pm

Ever stepped out of his apartment, locking the door and putting his key into the back pocket of low-slung black jeans. The extremely pale albino man headed down the stairs and out onto the street. Humming softly and flicking his ponytail, he began walking down the street, tall black and red boots clicking the ground. Really, he could easily be mistaken for a girl if you weren’t paying attention. ”hmm, gonna pop by that little shop.” He muttered quietly, ducking down a side street and coming out on another road where a small pastry shop was. Because of his own inability to blend in with a crowd, Ever had grown good at picking other unfitting people out. And it was easy to pick out the strange looking female with pink hair and skin paler than the humunculus’ own complexion. Without saying anything, the red eyed male walked u beside the girl, pretending to eye the sweet confections.

Back to top Go down

What a strange little girl...(IVITE ONLY NOW MUU~) Empty Re: What a strange little girl...(IVITE ONLY NOW MUU~)

Post by Sal Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:30 pm

Salazar skipped joyfully along the streets in Central. He was glad he found this place, considering how lost he had been before, and he wasn't as secretive about his appearance as he had originally been. Sure, it wasn't necessarily normal for someone to have both cat ears and a tail, let alone real ones, with nerves and all. Not to mention the fact that he was of Ishvallan blood. In any case, it was a nice day out, and he felt fortunate that he could witness the bustling Amestrian life at its finest. The sun was definitely quite bright today, but luckily, it wasn't as hot here as it was in the southern regions of the country.

The chimera swung his tail back and forth as he proceeded along his path, and his ears were perked up, moving in all sorts of directions, picking up small bits of conversations occurring along this particular street. He skipped along, and he nearly passed a window with some scrumptious looking desserts, but he stopped dead in his tracks and reeled right back around. As he approached the window, he noticed two other people near it. They certainly didn't seem like your every day Amestrians. The girl had pink hair, and they both had very pale complexions. He placed his hands on the glass and looked inside, trying to keep himself from drooling. His tail waved around in a playful fashion, and he looked to his right at the other two.

"Look good, hmm?" In truth, he wasn't very good at speaking Amestrian, but he thought that was ample cause for conversation.
Sal
Sal
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:40 pm

Eclair looked at the man beside her and just stared at him with her bright pink eyes. There was no flicker of recognition nor any interest. She just looked away and fished out her purse, checking how much money she had. She had enough money to pig out...Then she saw...
"Oh my aren't you ze most adorable thing EVER?!" She wasn't talking about the man, but rather the little boy beside him. The boy was obviously Ishvalan with his mocha coloured skin and red eyes and white hair but the cat ears and tail were so adorable!
Eclair quickly walked past the man, dropped her umbrella and lifted the boy into the arm with her arms, looking at him with fascination. The man, on the other hand, did not exist in her eyes but hungarily studied the boy.
'I want to take you home with me and stuff you like my other stuffed animals! You are the most cutest thing ever!" Eclair's face was unfazing with an almost crazed curiousity but suddenly disappeeared with a sweet, sugary smile.
"I was just kidding! But I am going to make you eat with me muu~!" And with that, Eclair put the boy down, grabbed her umbrella and dragged him inside the store...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Ever blinked. Well that was a new one, being ignored. Most women couldn’t resist the androgynous man’s looks. He had opened his mouth to say something to the Ishvallan who shared Ever’s hair and eye color, but didn’t get the chance when he was dragged away by the pink haired women. How… weird.

Muttering a few cross obscenities, Ever went into the shop. He didn’t actually eat very often, but the chance to talk with someone was to alluring. Even if he didn’t get to speak with the pink haired women, Lust wanted to talk to the strange Ishvallan chimera. Living the sheltered life that he did, Ever was constantly seeing things he’d only read about.

He glanced around, easily spotting the two strangers. Ever nonchalantly walked over to them, a debonair smile on his handsome face. “I apologize for… interrupting, but I wanted to compliment you on your shirt.” He said to Éclair. He wasn’t really in one of his sex moods. It was just his gentlemanly nature. And he really liked that top. And then Ever turned his eyes on the chimera. It was a shot in the dark really. “Hello, to meet you nice as well.” he said, and then frowned. Ishvallan had never been his strong suit, and what the pale man had just said was probably very poorly worded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:17 pm

The boy just blinked awkwardly as he was lifted off the ground by the stranger with the cotton candy hair. There hadn't been any formal introductions, nor had she even returned his sentiment on the delicious looks of the edibles contained in the little shop. Her remarks seemed positive by their tone, but he couldn't understand the majority of the words that escaped her fair lips. It seemed he didn't really need to, considering that he was being taken - dragged, rather - into the shop. The only words he could mutter were so concise and inaudible that nobody would have been able to decipher them.

He looked back at the other person who had been standing by the window. Salazar had only just noticed that, like himself, he had white hair and red eyes. There was something strange about him, but the boy was unable to place it. Shrugging off the sensation, he gazed at the borderline feminine man as he spoke to the pink-haired girl. When addressed, the chimera had to suppress a laugh. His Ishvallan was almost literally backwards! "Hi, nice to meet you, too, ha!" This event delighted the boy, because, up until this point, he hadn't had anyone address him in what he thought to be his native tongue.
Sal
Sal
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:27 pm

Eclair started ordering chocolates, dounuts, little cakes and so on and gestured the little boy to eat with her. She figured the boy didn't understand her by the way his face looked at her with confusion so she spoke more slowly.
"Help yourself to anything you like okay? You don't have to pay for anything sweetling~" Eclair said as she paid for the sweets and laid them on a table and took a seat, eating whole heartedly.
Eclair stopped eating the chocolate she ae midway and looked at the man. It was the same one from a minute ago. She shrugged and smile at him.
"Oh why thank you~! It is a nice shirt isn't it? Muu.." She said softly. Then the man spoke to the boy in an unknown language and started listening. It was probably the boy's native language. Then she forgot that her hands were still gloved and started to take them off, revealing transmutation circles on her palms.
Eclair placed her gloves on her lap and paused to sip some tea.
'Say, would you like to join us? The more the merrier muu.." Eclair asked the man politely with a sugary voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Ever thought out his response to the strange child a bit more carefully. ”That’s how you say it. Sorry, my Ishvallan’s rusty.” he laughed a little. The tall man turned his attention to the pink haired woman.

”Why yes. Thank you kindly.” He said and sat down as elegantly as possible. The homunculus pursed his lips. ”I’d hate to make a lady pay for all this if I am going to join you, may I please offer compensation for anything I happen to eat?” he asked, as well mannered as possible.

”My name is Ever, by the way. A pleasure to make your acquaintance.” he flashed his best smile and turned to the white haired boy.

“Ever. Your name what might be?” he said, before groaning. He knew for a fact that he’d messed that sentence up. Since when was grammar so hard? He excelled at it in other languages, why did Ishvallan mess him up. Silently brooding, eve reached a pale hand into his pocket and retrieved his wallet, only pausing to smooth the shirts that didn’t quite cover his torso.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:09 am

Even though the girl was being extremely friendly to him, he couldn't help but wonder what exactly her motives were. It didn't matter much to him at the moment, seeing all the desserts that she now had in her possession. They all looked so good, and the boy almost started to drool at the sight. He smiled at the other male before hopping over to take a seat by the lovely looking edibles. His bright red eyes surveyed the spread before them, unsure of what looked to be the best. The chimera then selected one of the cakes with frosting shaped like a carrot plopped right on top. It was a hefty portion, that was for sure, but the orange decor distracted him from that all too important fact. In fact, he ignored the frosting and cream that now decorated his own arm, all the way to his elbow from the desserts that had been between him and his sugary prey.

Sal lifted the cake up as elegantly as possible - no, scratch that - it was a pretty messy sight. With a grace only he could achieve, the young boy bit a chunk out of the cake, oblivious to the blob of orange that now accented his nose. If either of the two were looking, they would have noticed two overly large canine teeth, very much fang-like in appearance and function. As the small boy chowed down, he turned to his new acquaintance. His mouth was very nearly full with bits of cake, but all the sugar and the company was making him too excited to care much. "Mmmm... Name Sal!" It was clear that the wonderful amount of sugar in the confection was more appealing than the conversation, but he continued to make a mess of himself (and the table), not intending to be anti-social at all.
Sal
Sal
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:19 am

"Awh look at yourse;f you got all dirty! Lemme get that muu~" She said, taking a napkin. The boy was uneasy around her but Ecliar reutned with a sweet smile. She wasn't interested in killing little kids.
"C'mon I'm not going to eat you!" Eclair said teasingly, wiping off the icing and whatever else, Lastly she licked off the orange icing that was on his nose. Then she turned to the man, who asked her how to pay for the deserts since she already paid herself. Eclair leaned closer to him and gave him a rather disturbing smile.
"Nice to meet you Mr. Ever, I'm Eclair Antoinette de Sade. Just call me Eclair or Antoinette..whatever you like." She said politely. The girl then dipped her delicately manicured finger into one of the creams and started licking it off.
"Why don't you pay by giving me one night of pleasure, cherie?" She said seductively but suddenly laughed and giggled like the girl she was, leaning back ont her seat. Whether she was joking or not was up to speculation...

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Xanthus Icarus was walking around in Central, and he was definitively...bored. He was planning to visit Briggs soon, but first he had to wait a while for his train to come in, and for that amount of time he'd been wandering around Central. Pride was of course not speaking, not seeing the point in doing so at the moment, since there was nothing really to talk about. Sooner or later, the Human-Homunculus passed by a sweet shop and stopped dead in his tracks. Taking a few steps back, he stared inside the shop.

So he hadn't been going crazy, and there was a pale skinned girl with pink hair cleaning the remains of a cake off of an Ishvallan Chimera, who happened to be sitting next to an albino with red eyes and...was that an Ouroborous Tattoo on the Albino's collar bone? At this Xan's mouth nearly fell open, and Pride let out a small chuckle as he recommended that the Ishvalan enter and introduce himself, or at least enter and make small talk. At the very least, amusement was probably guaranteed for everyone involved.

And so, Colonel Icarus walked into the sweet shop, wearing his full military regalia, which looked similar to the normal State Alchemist uniform, only black in color. His pocket watch gleamed bright silver by catching the sun's rays as he sat down at the table with the three that he had seen earlier.

As was polite, he addressed the pink haired girl first. Since he had not spoken the language for a long time and didn't want to risk getting rusty, he started the conversation off in Cretan, and hoped that the girl understood.

Hello, I hope that you don't mind me sitting here?

Afterwards, he turned to the other two who were here, addressing the Albino before the boy, mostly because the Albino would come next in terms of the rules of politeness.

And it's just as well that I hope that you don't mind my presence either?

And now, he finally turned to the young Ishvalan Chimera. There was a slight curiosity in his eyes, but it was the friendly kind, not the experimental kind of curiosity. He smiled at the younger member of his race and spoke in their native tongue.

Hey there! My name is Xanthus, and you are? And I hope that you don't mind me sitting here. I'm not interrupting something am I?
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:30 am

Ever laughed at the way the child dug into the sweets, the smile nothing like the gentlemanly one he put on for show. It was more a real smile, the kind a grinning teenager might have on their face. Said smile quickly turned to confusion.

“Excuse me?” he asked after a moment, gaping at the girl. Disinterest to politeness to plain old coy? And, damnit!, he wasn’t a hooker. Thinking of something else to say, he was mildly surprised by the Ishvallan.

“Ah, no. I don’t mind.” Ever blinked. This man seemed so familiar. But he couldn’t place it. Not that Lust could be blamed; he had never met his ‘siblings’.

”I’m sorry, but you seem very familiar. Have we met before, am I tad bit crazier than I assumed?” he asked after a moment of silent thought. The lanky albino fidgeted nervously with the hem of one of his shirts, fingers plucking at the cloth. It was just habit, really. When he was nervous his fingers got fidgety and played with everything: his clothes, his spiked wristbands, his hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:14 am

Most of what was going on was invisible (as well as inaudible) to Salazar, but the conversation of the others at the table was still within his field of perception. The words entered his ears, but he was too preoccupied to process them. White cat ears twitched impatiently as a napkin closed in on him. At first it gave him a slight fright, and caused him to jump up a bit, but then he realized that it was no threat - just a friendly square approaching only to clean the mess that found itself on the boy's body. However, it seemed that his entire body tensed up when the pink puffy mass came near, and the girl licked his nose.

He slid down in his seat, slightly concerned with the contact he had just received, but more worried about the fact that she was a stranger, yet she was treating him as though they'd known each other for longer than they actually did. It wasn't necessarily the physical contact, in this case, but the atmosphere that accompanied her actions.

"Mmmmmmmyao..." the boy grumbled, hunched awkwardly in his seat with his ears slightly drooped. He looked uncomfortably at the messy remains of his piece of cake, seemingly in deep thought as a man approached.

This newcomer had dark skin, white hair, and red eyes, just like Sal. Just this fact alone caused the chimera to exhibit curiosity, sitting up straight again to get a good look. Aside from these facts of similarity, however, there was something about him that made the boy feel a bit uneasy. Even though he was unable to pinpoint exactly what it was that made him feel this way, he knew it certainly wasn't a good thing. It was almost like the feeling he got when he was near Ever, but it was definitely amplified. Something was very, very different about this man.

Despite the fact that this stranger politely addressed everyone - or so it seemed - the young boy uneasily responded to him. "Mmm...I'm Salazar...It's okay, you can sit here, I-I...don't mind," he muttered, once again sliding into his seat. It was pretty obvious that the Ishvallan felt a bit uncomfortable, but he tried to remain as polite as possible by looking directly at Xan as he spoke. Xanthus.....Xanthus.... It was definitely another interesting name to learn.
Sal
Sal
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:48 am

"No I do not mind at all~!" She smiled sweetly at the newcomer, answering him in Amestrian rather than Cretan. As fouth party took his seat, the girl offered him some of the sweets she bought.
Eclair poked the little boy when he grumbled, finding him so cute. She thought his screams of pain would be cuter and stuffing him afterwards would be more cuter..Having thought these made her smile ear to ear, almost with an insane quality.
"I was joking Ever, muu~" The girl said sweetly, taking a huge bite of her Eclair, a desert with her name. She liked the pastry filled with cream, topped with chocolate the best...Her hungry, enthusiastic eating made the chocolate and cream smear all over her mouth, giving her an innocent and cute air about her.
She listened to the conversation and trying to figure out what was what, so forth and so on but it hard nothing to do with her so, she just kept on eating silently, muttering "muu" every now and then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:55 pm

The Ishvallan nodded as he received approval to relax at the table. He was pleased that he had guessed correctly that the pink haired girl spoke, or at least understood, Cretan. And he was even more pleased that he had gotten an opportunity to speak it. Ah, at least he was still fluent. Pride did the equivalent of rolling his eyes before reminding the Ishvalan that they did have things to do.

Silently, Xan's shadow snaked its way to Envy and wound its way up his chair, onto his body and near his ear. It had done this while Eclair and Salazar had been speaking and keeping their eyes on Xan, so there was no way that the other two could have noticed anything.

In a voice that only Ever would have been able to hear, Pride began to speak. Try not to flinch too much. I noticed your tattoo on the way in, and I can only guess that you're the incarnation of Lust, basing on its location. Try not to reply please, or at least not too loud. No need to scare the child and the pink haired one, correct?

Meanwhile, Xan grabbed a cake and popped it into his mouth, thanking Eclair in the process. However, at the moment he was still looking at Salazar with a look of curiosity. This time however, it was different from the last time. This time the look might have been asking: What's wrong? Ironically, no look was really needed at the moment, because as soon as he was done with the treat, he spoke in Ishvallan again.

"What's wrong Salazar? You seem to be a bit uncomfortable. Don't tell me that you're afraid of military people? Or perhaps my presence makes one too many?"
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Even disregarding the fact that there were 3 people around that could be considered borderline strangers, this was getting quite uncomfortable. Not that the boy minded the company - not at all, actually - it was just that this girl was starting to make him even more uneasy by the minute. No, it wasn't the pink hair, nor her manner of speech, and not even the fact that she said "muu" very frequently. It was the unneeded physical contact between her and the chimera that was unsettling. First, she lifted him up off the ground, then she practically dragged him into the shop. Not to mention the fact that she had licked him. Sure, they weren't complete strangers anymore, but this was still too much touching for his liking. This was becoming increasingly unacceptable to Salazar.

Unfortunately for him, it didn't seem like this meeting would come to a halt soon, and he sure as heck was NOT going to run off again. The last time he did that, he ended up getting lost, confused, and worst of all, alone. It seemed that the only thing he could do now was play along until he had a chance to leave, as much as he wanted to leave immediately. Maybe. If the opportunity arose, he would definitely get out of Eclair's reach, at least.

This contemplative Salazar was something new. There was the possibility that being in Amestris caused him to gradually become more cautious, but he doubted it. Either way, it was something he was definitely beginning to like. Xanthus addressed him after downing some cake, and it was no surprise; Sal WAS uncomfortable. It wasn't just because of Xan, though. Not that he would openly say it. He looked at Xan, and cast a quick glance over at Eclair before responding to him, somewhat quietly.

"Mmm...I-it's not you... Well, not completely... I mean, you do seem different... just like Ever, but a little more... But...there's something else..."

Without saying another word, the chimera cast another quick glance at Eclair. Sure, he didn't want to exactly draw attention to himself OR the girl, but he wasn't really capable of telling a lie. Instead, he would just... exclude that particular bit of information.

That wasn't lying... right?
Sal
Sal
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:40 am

Eclair saw that the newcomer and Ever had something about them going on but she had no intention of butting in..But she did wanted to do this...
The girl turned to the boy and and smiled, wiping off the chocolate and cream off her lips; a flicker of pitch black flashed in her pink eyes, a psychotic smile that only the little boy can see. She came closer to him and put her ungloved hand on his little arm. Her transmutation circle was bare too.
"You are the type I would love to hear screaming. Just because how cute you are." She whispered in his ear. And with that her transmutation circle glowed, sending a multitude of pain on his upper arm. It would and it does, feel like a million white hot knives poring into his skin and that would be unbearable.
She smiled even more and more as he screamed and before Ever and the other man took notice,Eclair withdrew her hand, the pain immediately ceasing. It would be so quick, he would wonder if it was a dream....
"Whats wrong? Was it painful?" She asked in a mockingly sweet voice, but her smile was still psychotic and with an edge full of dangerous.
But Eclair simply turned back onto her sweets and kept on eating as if nothing ever happened...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:09 pm

Ever stiffened a little, his easy smile turning into a slight frown (which in his opinion still made him look hot). He didn’t recognize the voice, but it wasn’t hard to figure out what was going on. He gave the tiniest inclination of his head, a silent yes that would probably go unnoticed.

He put his smile back on; the debonair one that generally made girls fall at his feet, but it was also his fake smile. His thoughts were racing and he shook ever so slightly. He didn’t really know any of his siblings, and had gone to lengths to avoid them. He enjoyed his freedom, didn’t want to have to do as he was told anymore.

“I apologize, did you say something?” he asked Éclair, flashing her an apologetic look as his thoughts raced. Something was going to happen between him and this newcomer. He just got that kind of feeling, or perhaps that was one to many novels speaking.

Ever released a silent sigh, reaching up his hands and tightening his hair tie, making sure his hair was secure. He looked exceedingly strange when his hair hung loose, he knew that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:39 am

Though the Ishvallan was relieved to hear that the boy was not uncomfortable because of the reasons that he had previously suspected, he was intrigued that Salazar could tell that he was...different from other humans, and that Ever was also. Intrigued, and impressed to be perfectly honest. Then, the boy cast a glance at Eclair and Xan figured what the problem was. He would probably be uncomfortable if he were in the boys' shoes as well...well, that or perhaps he'd be flirtatious. One or the other, it was all one to him.

The Ishvallan had kept his eyes on Salazar the entire time, so saw the entire scene between Eclair and Salazar, and still possessing his keen eye for alchemical details, he noticed Eclairs' transmutation circle. Of course, the little chimera's sudden scream which ended abruptly after the girls' hand was removed gave the Humunculus some insight into what the circle did. Though his face was drawn into a disapproving frown, Xan did not do much of anything. Well, he did pop another cake into his mouth nonchalantly and speak to the girl in Cretan.

"Now, was that pain inducer really necessary?"

Meanwhile, Pride kept right one whispering into Ever's ear. With a slight chuckle, the living shadow snaked around inside of his shirt, keeping one tendril near his head at all times so that he could hear what was said. "Good. You can at least control yourself to some degree. I'm sure that you have figured this out by now, but I am Pride the Arrogant. I wonder...out of curiosity, I don't suppose that you know the identities of our brethren do you? Nod or shake your head softly please.

The Ishvallan looked at the boy closely and spoke in Ishvallan again.

Are you alright Salazar?
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sal Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Unfortunately for Salazar, his suspicions about this girl were confirmed when she touched her hand to his forearm, and he felt excruciating pain shoot through it. He let out a short scream that ceased when Eclair pulled back from him. For a moment, he felt he might have passed out, and felt light-headed. This was certainly not what he had expected when he sat down with this girl. The boy huffed and felt tears begin to accumulate in his eyes. His entire body shook, both from fear and the sudden rush of adrenaline that the sudden pain had caused. Gripping his forearm, he looked towards the table, not really looking at it, or anything in particular. He was in a state of shock that prevented him from leaping out of his seat and to the door of the little shop.

Thoughts surged through the boy's mind, and as Xan addressed him and asked if he was alright, the boy simply looked at him with a strange gaze. It was as though Sal saw the man's mouth moving, but didn't hear the words that came out, and still seemed to have a look of fear and desperation.

The only time he'd ever felt something that came close to that pain was when he had been the victim of a transmutation that changed his life. That time, the pain was so great, and came as such a surprise that he had passed out from it. This time, the pain was great, but he had barely been able to avoid passing out.

He continued to breathe heavily, and the pace of his breathing was so quick that he might hyperventilate if he didn't calm down soon. Salazar kept his eyes locked on Xan, shaking heavily, still gripping his arm tightly, and didn't say a word.

Last edited by Sal on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sal
Sal
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:59 pm

"Oh, I was just having a little fun~ No harm to that now is there muu?" She answered about in Amestrian, giggling as she saw Sal revel in pain. The sight of the little boy in pain made Eclair want to take him home and...Well did what she did best; torture. But there were too many people around so it was best she didn't...for now.
Her attention was turned to Ever and when he asked that if she said something, the girl simply shook her head and smiled back at him. Eclair took another bite of the Eclair she was eating and decided that she had enough for today. She did not wish to become fat, even though he had alot of "excerise"; she still did not want look like a pig.
"Phew! I'm soo full~ I'll sit down for awhile until it all digests~~" Eclair said, but it sounded like she was talking to herself rather than the people around the table. Besides, they seemed pretty occupied with eachother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:06 pm

Ever, despite still smiling, glared a little. Was this person suggesting he had no self-control? It was irritating; he had plenty of control over himself. Despite irritation, he gave the slightest shake of his head. He knew none of the other homunculi, and they didn’t know him. It was a simple fact, and he liked it that way.

His head jerked up and stared at Salazar. He hadn’t noticed, at first, that he was being hurt.

”What did you do to him?” he asked Éclair, raising an eyebrow as he looked at the woman. She had to have done something, the child had been fine until she touched him. He leaned one arm on the table, leaning forward a little to look the pink haired girl in the eye. He was curious, nothing more. Ever tended to be indifferent to the feelings of mortals, chimera or otherwise. But still, he figured it a bit unfair that she had hurt the little kid for no reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:23 pm

The child gave Xanthus a very strange look, perhaps it was one of pain? Fear? Both? Either way it did not matter. The look was not meant to be on a child's face. The Ishvallan got up, and asking for the child to excuse him for a moment, picked up Salazar and set him down some distance from Eclair. He looked at the arm, and not seeing any trace of a wound confirmed his suspicions about the pink haired girls' use of alchemy, not that he needed it to tell what had happened.

"To answer your question, she probably stimulated his pain receptors directly, causing an intense pain to shoot up his arm. It probably ended with the removal of her hand."

The Ishvallan patted the boy on the head and smiled lightly. He had no idea what to do in this kind of situation, so perhaps being nice to the boy would make him feel better?

"Don't worry kid, just relax. If you keep shaking and breathing like that, you might have a small heart attack! Not sure what good it will do, but do you want more cakes or something?"

Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Nathan Thimos stopped just near the entrance of the pastry shop. He looked to his left, noticing some cakes and sweet buns on the display. Nathan looked down, putting his hand into one of the pockets of his white, ankle-length coat. Looks like he had some extra money left, and right now he was getting hungry. He wasn't against something sweet, but if they would have hot dogs here it would be good.
Nathan looked back up and opened the door, walking into the pastry shop. He stopped as he closed the door, looking over the whole shop, and continued towards the counter after a few seconds. As he came closer he asked the man at the counter, speaking in his plain, calm voice:

"Sir, do you have hot dogs?" - he put on of his hands on the counter as he came up to it.

"No - I am afraid you will find no hot dogs here. We sell sweets. Maybe you would want to order some?"

Nathan was disappointed. And he didn't like being disappointed. He wanted a hot dog - so why weren't they selling hot dogs? Why weren't hot dogs sold in ever food-related shop? WHY WEREN'T THEY?!!

"I'll have some sweet buns then. A few of those." - Nathan spoke in a calm voice and pointed as the one's he liked and waited for the man to wrap them up and give them to him. He paid the needed amount and turned around, looking for a place to sit down. The hall itself wasn't really crowded, but there were actually a few places to sit here and Nathan didn't feel like eating while standing. He wanted to sit down. He looked over the whole place again, looking at each of the four tables and noticed that there were two seats open. Each one at two different tables. Shellshock decided to sit down at the one where all those different people were. Such weird companies were either very loud or very quiet. Both would be fine with the man - if they were loud he'd just break their arms or legs, and if they were quiet he wouldn't need to resort to violence.
Nathan came up to the table and stopped near the open seat:

"May I sit down here?" - he didn't wait for an answer though and sat down, making sure that his long coat wouldn't get wrinkled or sat on, placing the food on the table before him. At least this bit of the table was clean. He gave the other people here a blank look and took the first bun. Not a hot dog, but this would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:42 pm

Eclair started to get bored. Oh poo, he taken my plaything away from me. She shrugged it off, thinking that there might be some little kid that she can kidnap. But it wouldn't be fun as cat boy. Oh well.
The girl then felt peckish and started to nibble on a chocolate brownie, stuff weight! I'm hungry again! Then her eyes turned to a newcomer and her eyes followed him, her brownie still in her mouth. Hot Dogs? Are you blind?!
Then she saw him come towards the table and sit on the seat right beside her. Eclair blinked but shrugged. She felt abit lonely without cat boy anyways.
"Sure thing~ Oh can I have a sweet bun?" But not waiting for an answer, she just simply took it and took tiny nibbles of it. The Browine crumbs were till on her mouth but she did not care..For now anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next