Who is online?In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests
Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
- ~Jingle Bells, Wolfy Smells, But A Jazz Concert's Okay~ With Molly McCafferty
- Operation Central City Festival II - Space Race
- Toss; Would not bang. Good mate, I think. He's a bit odd, but there are few who aren't. Not gonna complain about one of my best customers, at any rate.
- Molly; high-6 to mid-7, bit boyish but would bang if the chance arose. She certainly friendly, seems nice enough. Also a musician, might see how she is at jazz.
- Artemis; 10/10, would bang at the first chance. COLOSSAL BOOBS, LIKES BIKES, LIKES BLOWING STUFF UP! My kind of woman.
RACHEL ASCOT(and Franklin)
- The Fate of a Nation. With Aaron Hartmen
- ~We Three Kings, Minus Two, Plus One Queen and a Knight~ With Wolfgang and Amadi
CHARACTER RELATIONS - RACHEL
- Franklin; Bodyguard, bouncer, and bests. <3 I'd probably lose my head if he wasn't around.
- Elastor; He's a bit of a stick in the mud, but I trust him enough. Still, I'd like to see if he's actually capable of smiling. I'll work on this further.
- Aaron; He knows what he's doing, though he seems a bit awkward around others. Maybe I should try and get him out of his shell a little.
- Vivian; She seems to be a kind girl. I'll have to talk to her a little bit more.
- Dietrich; He's a loser, simple as. It wouldn't be a problem if he wasn't a dick. A nuisance at worst, but he's nothing I can't handle.
- Gavin; I've not spoken to you much, but you seem like a lot of fun. Provide alcohol.
- Hans; I need to drink this guy under the table. Otherwise, not spoken to much.
- Qin; He's REALLY a stick in the mud. This is someone who I don't mind annoying all that much.
- Aurelius; This guy... god, he's so funny and he doesn't even know it. Though he's not the world's best kisser.
- Zhanna; (TO BE FILLED)
CHARACTER RELATIONS - FRANKLIN
- Rachel; Even though you're just my employer, I'd die for you.
- Elastor; I loathe you. I loathe you with the force of a thousand suns. Don't piss me off, boy.
- Dietrich; I'm very worried for Rachel about this guy. He's not to be underestimated, and I'm worried that Rachel's doing just that. Prepare for the worst.
- Aurelius; Rachel seems to be doing everything in her power to turn this mass-murdering terrorist into a laughing stock. I can't say it's a bad idea, but it's not safe. Proceed with caution.
Last edited by Rachel Ascot on Wed May 01, 2013 7:06 am; edited 3 times in total
- A Day at the Tailors
- Ryuu Sato-Chiba; Not sure he likes me much after I punched a five year old, and being the chief of police he worries me, but he seems nice enough anyway.
- NIN; Again, REALLY sorry about punching you. I hope things are ok with you.
- Yoshida Izanagi; Lord and master. He seems to be a good enough fighter, so he's got my respect at least.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum