Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Sebastian Castillo  EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Sebastian Castillo  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Sebastian Castillo  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Sebastian Castillo  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Sebastian Castillo  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Sebastian Castillo  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Sebastian Castillo  EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Sebastian Castillo  EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Sebastian Castillo  EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Sebastian Castillo  EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Sebastian Castillo

2 posters

Go down

Sebastian Castillo  Empty Sebastian Castillo

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:50 am

CASE FILE: Civilian
Sebastian Castillo  2nixn42 Sebastian Castillo  2nixn42 Sebastian Castillo  2nixn42
Honesty is a more challenging game.

I'll admit that I have done alot of things that I am not proud of...wait, that's not true, I am proud of most things I do.

FULL NAME:
→ Sebastian Castillo

AKA David Himer, Gaberial Gonzolus, Sydny Vermon, Fran Winner, Theadore Jasnoon and many more.

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Madrid, Esparia

RACE:
→ Esparian

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ June 18

HEIGHT:
→ 5'11''

WEIGHT:
→ 180 lbs

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ You can tell a lot about a man from his hands, they can show you how hard he works, how careful he is, and most of all they can tell you what he does for a living. Sebastions hands are calloused yet soft, his nails are trimmed and neat, yet there always seems to be some sort of smudge on the nails. His knuckles are ridged and crickled as if he clinches his hands a little to often, and his finger are long and delicate. They are the hands of a painter, of an artist who has lived in both easy and hard times. But most of all they are the hands of a survivor.

But whats more his entire body shows this odd mixture of artistic genius and primal survivor. From the premature lines about his dark eyes, to the straight backed if relaxed posture he maintained everything about spoke of a man who was both a lover and a fighter and everything in between. Everything about him seems as if its in conflict, yet nothing seems out of place, nothing seems off... It just fits.

Sebastions voice could be compared to that of the devil. Both suave and sweet, it makes people want to listen to him. Combine that with his nearly angelic good looks and you have a man whos the best of both heaven and hell.

PERSONALITY:
→ Exert from the Journal of Sebastian Castillo

Art is the medium through which humanity expresses its self, its what we use to make the unknowable knowable, but whats more its what allows us to create, to destroy, to live, to die and ohh so much more. In sort it is through the arts that a simple mortal may become as a god and live for ever in the hearts and minds of man. IS it odd that i think this? Is it a sin that i wish to ascend to the heavens on the wings of my mind? Maybe. But if it is a sin to seek a higher existence then i will gladly cast my self as a devil, to do other wise is to be shackled on this earth with no higher goal then to live and there is more to life then simply survival.

So i find my self asking what it truly means to live. Is it to love? To hate? To create? To destroy? All those things? Maybe none? I started with one question and find that instead of spawning answer i come up with still more questions. Maybe this is some sort of cosmic backlash for daring to soar to high, maybe im being punished for my misdeeds and the life i have lead. But if that was the case wouldn't that mean there is something, some higher power, guiding the world? Maybe. But like most things spiritual, we will never know tell its far, far to late for us to do anything about it.

Oddly i find that i don't worry about my end. Why would I? When i die i die and there is vary little i can do to stop that. If i lived the rest of my life worrying about my end i would let the world pass me by and i would accomplish nothing with what limited time ive been granted. I live my life by the seat of my pants and i take it as it comes to me, living this way and in this fashion i find not only peace, but happiness. In this was i honor those who came before me, and in this way i honor those that will come after. I can only hope that my children learn this lesson early on.

LOVE:
→ Schemes, well executed cons, dancing, fine food, nice clothes, hats, treasure, painting, drawing, sculpting, writing.

HATE:
→ Guns, Violence, spinach, most egg based dishes, the color teal, "getting caught", poorly executed plans

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ Sebastion Castillo is not his birth name.

Hes an International Art thief.

IDOL:
→ Picasso, Leonardo Da Vinci, Vincent Van Gogh

HISTORY:
→ Growing up is never an easy thing no matter your circumstances and position in life. It is filled with pitfall after pitfall, trap after trap, and even a child of privilege is prone to death in one form or another. But whats worse is that most children are not born to wealth and privilege, most in fact are born to poverty and in the cities of Esparia, where gangs ruled the streets and the corrupt ruled the government, this was more so the case then most other places in the world.

It was into this world of filth and garbage that Sebastion was born, and to say he was born in a gutter would be a complete lie, but only because the shanty town his parents lived in didn't have any gutters, in fact gutters would have been a significant upgrade. But the fact remains that he was born, a middle child among six others, and whats more he managed to not only live, but pull him self out of the squalor he was born to.

IT was clear at an early age that he was unlike his siblings, instead of spending time scrounging food from dumpsters and dodging the heels of gangbangers, he drew with what ever he could find. From ketchup to used up pencils, nothing would be wasted if it could put a mark on paper and concrete. Oddly enough his parents nurtured this gift, this need to create instead of squashing it as maybe they should, because as the years went on and his exposure to criminal culture increased well, his gifts went to rather evil ends.

At first it was just minor things, forging signatures at school, messing with his class mates assignments and small child hod pranks like that. But soon enough he grew bored with those petty stunts. But what else could he do? So the years went on and his talents increased and by the time he was fourteen not only was he well known forger but he had managed to pull a number of small cons that had helped his family move up ever so slightly in the world and now when his mother needed to give birth well, she could do it in the gutters.

But that wasn't enough, not for this young man who dream't of the stars. Ohh no he needed more and to do that well, he learned from the best criminals the world had to offer. Those criminals became more then role models, they became like family to the young man. They taught him the tools of the trade, and soon enough the apprentice became the master. As the years have moved on hes gained in skill and in infamy, though that infamy he has never really enjoyed.

TRIVIA:
→ Sebastions talent, knack, gift or what ever else you want to call it for the arts is second to no living man. Not only is he a stunning and masterful artist in his own right, but he can copy stroke for stroke the styles of any other artist if he has a piece of theirs in front of him.
→ Just because he hates and disdains guns does not mean he cant shoot. In fact hes a vary talented marksman.
→ Currently has various hideyholes and stashes secreted around the world, it is rumored that his total assets exceed eight million in total value.
→ Exceedingly talented thief, and has more then a working knowledge of all the skills one might need.
→ Loves nice clothes and the finer things in life.
→ Exceedingly well versed in wine and wine culture.
→ Favorite color is purple
→ Favorite food is Banana pudding
Esparian, Cretan, Amestrian, Drachman, Xingese

ALIAS:
→ Bronze

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Bronze, Kaede, Dimitri, Brendon, Qin, Adryion

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ IM GONNA GRAPE YA IN THE MOUTH

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]Saiyuki[/b]/[i]Cho Hakkai[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Swipper No Swipping or Devils on my Shoulder

Last edited by Sebastian Castillo on Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:27 am; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Castillo  Empty Re: Sebastian Castillo

Post by Reila Tsukino Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:53 am

OMGOMG YOU'RE FCING HAKKAI!?
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Sebastian Castillo  Empty Re: Sebastian Castillo