Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Sweet Serendipity EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Sweet Serendipity EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Sweet Serendipity EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Sweet Serendipity EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Sweet Serendipity EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Sweet Serendipity EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Sweet Serendipity EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Sweet Serendipity EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Sweet Serendipity EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Sweet Serendipity EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Sweet Serendipity

2 posters

Go down

Sweet Serendipity Empty Sweet Serendipity

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:53 pm

Amity yawned as she awoke from her bed. Well rather than it being hers, it was more of a bed she shared with Mura. Her red eyes a bit sleepy while she rubbed them and pushed her hair back and out of her sleepy face. The slightly tan color of her skin complimenting the red of her eyes and the white outfit she wore to bed. A simple nightgown a bit of lace around the top and bottom. Her socks were missing so she assumed she kicked them off the night before at some point. Not that she was upset. SHe was just more curious. Her wavy hair was a bed-head level of mess and she would yawn, moving to get up and get read for the day. She'd twist her body and sit up before stretching her arms over her head and then sliding to her feet.

Taking a walk, she found herself leading her feet on a quest to the bathroom. A nice little dress in hand to wear as she would walk in and strip down. With a few minutes passed she had turned on the water and tested it with her hand before adjusting the heat and then hopping in the shower, leaving the dress upon the floor a distance away from the closed shower. The pulsing water felt amazing and Amity loved it as she would finish scrubbing herself down and turned off the water. Grabbing the towel, she'd dry herself off before slipping into her new dress. It ft well, a little tight around the chest, but otherwise she was fine.

The color was a bit of a light brown with a sort of white 'blouse' look at top. The sleeves cut off at her elbows and the dress itself reached her ankles. She felt oddly comfortable without her body there for everyone to see. She'd pull on her cowboy boots and tug on her hat. A final touch being the handkerchief around her neck. The red spicing it with the sort of vest to go over the dress that dropped a bit low on her bosoms. Indeed she felt better once she didn't feel they were in danger of falling out. Her face a glowing smile while she pulled a paddle brush through her hair. Attempting to tame the mess of hair she had.

After about ten minutes her hair was done or at least about as good as she could get it. She would fix her boots before leaving her room. Now... where was Mura?

Back to top Go down

Sweet Serendipity Empty Re: Sweet Serendipity

Post by Murazar Dauthi Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:44 pm

Murazar had awoken far earlier in order to relieve himself in the middle of the night, he checked the clock on the wall while still feeling drowsy and half asleep. Five in the morning? Bah, might as well get something done today. He threw on some khaki pants and a black t-shirt silently before heading out the door. He made sure not to wake amity up, that sweet angel of his needed her sleep.

He made his way down to his office which was just down the hall before plopping himself on the leather chair he had and began issuing voice commands to the computer to run checks and open up reports for him to view. If he got this out of the way he'd have time to actually do something important today. In a few hours he was done and leaned back as he commanded the computer to double check and triple check everything and only to alert him if something was wrong.

He stood up and walked over to the window of his office. Unlike most offices his was completely bare, a telepresence screen, a few phones on the desk and practically a super computer that was directly linked to the server that collected data from all the other servers. Luckily there was enough failsafes on it, only he would know how to use it without it destroying everything internally. He Stare out the blank window, a small box in his pocket and his feet bare and feeling a slight chill to the rooms slightly cool air.

He was wondering what to do with this box he had, and how to use it.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Mura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:17 pm

Amity sighed as she would fix her dress some. Her eyes in a focus while she began to walk. Her legs led her and her mind sort of zoned while step after step she began her search. Of course due to the time she was simply one to guess he would be at his office, so she'd check there. Naturally she had skipped breakfast. As of lately she hadn't been up for eating. Her stomach was in knots with an assumed flu in her system. After all, what else could it be? After the bug was gone, she'd probably be able to chow down. For now, however, finding Mura was the more important task to accomplish.

As her footsteps led her to the office, she would knock on the door before speaking in her clear voice. "'S me." Her accent flooded her words as was usual. The chime to it seeming intrigued while she would gently push at the door with one hand turning the knob. Her crimson eyes grazed upon the room before catching sight of him and a smile crawled onto her face. Just the sight of him and her heart leaped for joy. She could barely contain herself.

Sweet and soft steps led her up to him in his spaced out thoughts and softly she wrapped her arms around his body from behind. Her face gently nuzzled between his shoulder blades and her fingers rested upon his chest in an odd sort of loop. His scent seemed to fill her mind and her excited heart settled don a bit before she hummed a bit with her words. "There m'dream is." She'd tease gently. She felt corny saying it, but she was more afraid he'd laugh at her. "An' here I was, afraid ya migh' not be comin' back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Wed May 02, 2012 11:21 am

Murazar turned and smiled as he looked deep into Amity's eyes, he almost got himself lost in them. Lost in those beautiful red oceans. She held hiim deep in her arms as she played with his chest a bit. He wrapped his hands around her miniture waist and tugged her close with a sudden swift motion before speaking softly," Just getting up early like always, it gives us more time in the day for each other after all." He winked lightly as light from otuside the window just started to peek over the mountains.

It would be a few minutes before the sun was up even halfway. He laid his head against hers and kissed her forehead softly before speaking again sweetly," So hows my sunshine this morning? I hope I didn't keep you up too much last night." He smiled knowingly at their nightly activities when both weren't too tired.

His mind wandered and wondered about how to present the box to her, what to say, how to do it, he almost became pensive at the thoughts before he retracted it and kept his little sweet smile to Amity. Might as well keep her distracted until he did it just right in his own special way that no one would probably do like he did.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Amity could feel his lips on her forehead. The closeness of his body made her simply radiate a happiness. With her eyes closed, she would move her subtle lips to press on his ear. A feeling shooting through her body of excitement. She loved to kiss him. It simply gave her thrills. Her hands moved her body closer to his. Her mouth still tasting him on her lips. His words on her ears and making her blush a bit dark. She adored this man. He was the man she could never be without.

His words found their ways to her mind and she would sigh contently. What a wonderful man. With words so sweet and endearing. She truly was in love and she had eyes for no one else. Her heart hammered excitedly as she moved her hands to wrap around his shoulders instead.

He spoke of their night and she stuttered a breath. It was true, neither slept much that night. Not that she minded. Every night she spent with him was simply a blessed miracle from above. Or at least that was her opinion. She felt a rush of heat through her body and she would smile at him wryly. "Oh. I slep' well dahlin'. You tired me ou' enough tha' I slep' darn well." She stated softly as she continued leaning into his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Thu May 03, 2012 10:20 am

He smiled at her words and held her with one of his arms as she leaned against him he turned their bodies to face the sunrise that glistened off of the snowy mountain range. It almost seemed like a mystical moment, frozen in time. The jagged and smooth tips of the mountain completed the magical effect of the rising orange and yellow sun as ir slowly staggered its way past the mountains. He figured the moment would have to be now.

With his free hand he pulled out the box and held it at his side so she couldn't see it and turned to look at her in the eyes as the sunlight filled the room slowly brightening everything around them. He spoke softly and in a passionate whispere as if it was an extremely important secret just for her." I've been through wars and battles, i've jumped out of airplanes and dived through the oceans and rivers of the world. I can think of a thousand ways to fight my enemies, but only one way to do this thing of mine."

He brought out the box to her and held it ready for her to take as he flashed one of his more goofy looking, but charming in its own way kind of smiles. He continued as from before," Will you spend the rest of your life with me, my joy and life?" His finger and thumb popped the top of the little box open to reveal probably one of the more expensive rings in the world. A diamond encrusted upon silver and gold with the band having small randommized gems circling it. A small silver wedding band was just behind it with this engraved upon it, To my life and love, From Murazar Dauthi. It was written in small cursive text so that it would fit on the inside of it.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Amity smiled brightly at his presence. This man she adored and simply loved full-heartedly. Her crimson eyes locked upon his pools of blue that always seemed so deep. There was always so much more to Mura than what simply met Amity's eyes. The way to his soul like a maze that she didn't wish to explore without permission. Her eyes would float over him curiously. His face was focused and it seemed to zone easily. A while ago she had found herself in a similar situation that hers looked. She wanted his smile back and it flashed, but his mind was busy. What was wrong with him? She began to feel almost panicked. Murazar was the man she had cared the most for in this life and for the next.

His lips were to her ear and suddenly she felt his breath trickle words. It sounded like poetry. Words he said in such a beautiful way. Her eyes upon him with a confused expression as his speech ended. "-but only one way to do this thing of mine." Suddenly something shot through her body. SHe felt excited and her body fidgety. What was going on? What was he going to say?

There it was.. His hand pulled out a small box. A glimmer and shine catching her eyes and suddenly she would widen her eyes. This was..? His hands held it to her and AMity was a bit unsure how to approach. "M-Mur'...?" She would almost ask, looking at him, startled and lost. Her tongue was tied. She fumbled to find the right words, to the answer she wanted. A hand moving to touch, but too afraid to mark such a gorgeous gem as it. "Ya didn' have to.. why did you..?" Her heartfelt as if it would explode. Her eyes tearing up and she didn't know why and should she know, she wouldn't have understood.

"Oh Mur'.." Her body took over as she would nearly knock him over as she wrapped her body around him. "I'd love nothin' more than t'be with ya as long as I live." She'd state softly. She felt almost shy suddenly as she would hold her hand up, the left one, and her eyes would then debate on touching it or not. "I don' wanna ruin somethin' so.. beautyful."

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Tue May 08, 2012 1:45 pm

He saw her go all fidgety and seemingly curious yet concerned. Impatient and predicting. She didn’t know it before it happened, she did almost seem to sense what was happening. Which while different than his own ability to sense things, he liked the fact that she was already getting to know his moods so well. She was not just a pretty, feisty hot lady. She was also clever and intelligent.

Bam! There it was she was full of many major emotions and feelings. She had almost no time to think, even with his little poetic pre-warning she didn’t figure it out fast enough to prevent from getting tongue-tied. Which he found cute and endearing. He nearly fell over when she wrapped her arms around him in almost a tackle kind of hug. He grinned as he hugged her, his arms wrapping around her. He chuckled at her affirmation and the cute apprehension of touching the ring.

He took her hand and gently slid the ring onto her finger and kissed her hand like an ole timey gentleman of long past. He smiled and spoke softly his voice probably almost making her strain to hear him,” No more beautiful than you are, its just a bauble to fill your beauty out better.” He winked, to him it was nothing more than a shiney rock that seemed to match her skin and eyes and hair.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 9:59 am

Such overwhelming warmth and emotional tension. She felt so excited; so happy she was in tears. She couldn't help herself. As cliche as she felt, she was overrun with happy chills. Such an excitement flickering all through her being. She couldn't help but smile ear to ear. She was just so enthralled. A cloud nine experience. This day.. she had never thought of it a year ago. In fact she laughed at the thought of even a boyfriend and yet here she was.. engaged to a man Oh the pure joy she couldn't contain. Her heart beating out of her chest as her body continued to stay pressed to him.

His arms were a fortress, wrapped around her and a feeling of comfort fell over her body. Excitement mingling with the earlier panic made her feel almost in a dream. His body moving to take the ring and slowly he slid it on her finger. The cold metal simply tight but cool on her skin. A feeling she'd never really had. Her first time really wearing a ring. The gorgeous glow of it was nearly as bright as the glow on Amity's somewhat tear-struck face. A smile to be unmoved while she looked at it then back at Mura. His words.. were always so eloquent and well-formed like poetry.

Her fingers, free now, would move to drape over his shoulders as she leaned into him again. Her soft lips flush to his in a deep and passionate kiss. Hopefully the giddiness would pour into him instead. Amity wasn't used to feeling so absolutely ecstatic! Her lips maneuvered against his for a good minute or so before she pulled away, blushing in the faintest. A few words soon spoken. "An' her' I din't think ya liked me." Of course it was a joke, after all, it was obvious Mura had at least SOME interest in him to propose nonetheless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun May 27, 2012 7:59 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down