Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Sweet waffles fix everything EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Sweet waffles fix everything EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Sweet waffles fix everything EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Sweet waffles fix everything EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Sweet waffles fix everything EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Sweet waffles fix everything EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Sweet waffles fix everything EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Sweet waffles fix everything EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Sweet waffles fix everything EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Sweet waffles fix everything EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Sweet waffles fix everything

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sweet waffles fix everything Empty Sweet waffles fix everything

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:52 am

Emma was in the verge of screaming. She was spending the day with her brother and as normal it was more frustrating then one could bare. It seemed his time away had taught him to be a bigger ass then normal. She had finally gotten a day off to spend time with him from the chaos that was central and all he could do was brag about how good he was doing. As they strolled the markets together she had tried to veer the conversation multiple times from his duties to anything but work. She was tired of it.

They soon got to the fabric stand and as she browsed he let out a heavy sigh. "Emma give up with fashion...you know it only pissed mother and father off." He snorted smirking. "Not like your any good at it....the dress you made makes your ass look fat."

That was it. The worse thing he could of said. she veered on him and slapped him. "ELLIOT YOU BIG IDEOT!" She stomped of trying to stop the tears that flowed down her cheeks. but she was so tired and stressed out at the moment....and all she wanted was a nice afternoon with her brother forgetting there rivalry for once and just enjoying each others company.

She had forgotten how rocky the ground of central still was until her heel snagged in one of the dips causing her to rock and trip. Her flailing arms grasped at the nearest object...or man to be accurate....oh dear..this got embarrassing rather quickly. She looked up into the midnight blue eyes. Her own greenish blue still red lined with tear's streaking down her cheeks as she hiccuped lip quivering.
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

Location : Staring at the Shogun's ass....I mean back....yeah his back

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer: Reavy

Back to top Go down

Sweet waffles fix everything Empty Re: Sweet waffles fix everything

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:07 am

Central looked pretty good for having been bombed a few months ago. The Alchemists had been working long and hard to rebuild it and all of Amestris, and it looked like they were doing a good job. Sadly though, there were still many parts of her capital that were under reconstruction or not repaired. It was in one of these sections that Jet Black walked through today. A small area, a single building untouched since RIOTE struck at the heart of Amestris. Jet couldn't even tell what it had been, pushing a deep sadness into him. How many people lost their lives in there? In this city? This country? Too many... yet no matter how hard he tried, only one stuck out in his mind. Saga. He had still been unable to find her, not a trace left. As if she was dead, or not wanting to be found. Even Jet's connections couldn't find her. It was the sole reason he had come to Central in the first place this week, to search for her. Yet half of it passed and little ground had been gained. It was beginning to get frustrating for the Black Templar, and he didn't know where to go or what to do. He was starting to lose hope. A single tear rolled down his face as he walked away.

Jet walked down an alleyway, deciding to call it early today, maybe go have a drink. Gods knew he needed one right about now. Fate had other plans for him today though. Suddenly, a woman ran around the corner, tripping on a piece of rubble. Reaching out her arms to grab something, they grasped Jet around the waist, grabbing onto the belt loops of his faded jeans. She buried her face in his black t-shirt. Reacting as soon as she started falling, he caught her as well, keeping her on her feet. His great sword moved around slightly at his waist from the sudden movement. Black looked down to see a beautiful young woman with green, almost blue eyes staring right into his midnight blue pupils. She was crying, though it looked like it had started before she had tripped into him. As if she was embarrassed, her cheeks flared red. Her lips quivered, this young womans heart obviously in a lot of pain. Helping her stand straight, Jet decided to see what was going on. "Are you ok miss? What's wrong?" he asked, genuine concern in his soft yet deep voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:48 am

Strong arms stopped her from falling to her knees as she gripped onto his side's like a life line. Gradually she regained her footing and was able to stand. "Are you ok miss? What's wrong?" She sniffled and rubbed her eyes. Damn these tear's. Normally Elliot's harsh mockery would blow over her head but. She had been so tired as of late from the work she was a tad more sensitive then normal.

"I'm sorry for running into you like that...I hope you don't think rude of me..." She rubbed at her eyes more hoping they would dry soon. She gave him a feeble smile. Hoping he would enquire about how upset she got over dealing with her twin. After all most people enjoy being with family right? She brushed her skirt down slightly before looking back to the man. She blushed again. The man was rather handsome to say the least and something about him seemed to radiate knight in shining armour.

Last edited by Emma Redderic on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:21 pm

Jet smiled in return. "Oh no ma'am, not at all," he replied. She seemed sad, frustrated even. Something must have happened to push her like this. Though she had forced herself to stop crying, her eyes were still red from it. When she looked up at him again, she smiled, and a second later her cheeks went red again. Why was she...? Black blushed slightly, returning the smile. He had just noticed how beautiful she was. A true blood Amestrian, her blonde, curly locks caught the sunlight, making them seem to radiate with light. Her eyes, though filled with sadness right now, had an innocence about them, a purity. Something hard to find in most people these days. The Black Templar had to keep himself from laughing, as the thought of her being a damsel in distress crossed his mind. Oh how life could be funny sometimes.

"Why are you crying?" he asked, curiosity in his voice. He wanted to know why, but more importantly wanted to see if he could help her. If there was one thing he loved about support and helping others, was that it took all levels of these things to make the world go round. Sometimes, all a person needs is a shoulder to cry on or a someone to listen. Others need saving, be it physically or mentally. Yet Jet couldn't tell with her. It was obvious she was having a bad day, and that most likely it had been caused from a person, perhaps a family member or a boyfriend. But she seemed tired, as if she had been dealing with it or something similar for a long time. His face went from curious, to concerned now. What had she been going through?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:47 pm

She looked to her toes for a second wondering before sighing. "My brother is somewhat of a twat...." She murmured before looking up almost feeling bad of speaking ill of him. "Not that he isn't normally but this is the first day I have off in a long time. I guess I am not as well rested as I would like." She smiled to him. "Thank you....For catching me that is..."

She suddenly realised a horrific mistake she had made. "Ah...I haven’t even given you my name...how rude of me." She laughed knocking her lightly balled fist to the side of her head. "I'm really sorry." She offered her hand out to shake in a formal greeting. "Emma Redderic...a pleasure to meet you."

A sweet scent wafted from the near by street corner that had her taking a subtle sniff. A sweet aroma of melted chocolate and waffles that made her almost drool slightly. Mmm Waffles....<3
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:28 am

"My brother is somewhat of a twat.... Not that he isn't normally but this is the first day I have off in a long time. I guess I am not as well rested as I would like. Thank you....For catching me that is..." she said, smiling up at the Black Templar of Amestris. He smiled back, nothing but gentle kindness in his expression. Wait, did she just call him a twat? Only Cretans said that, seemed odd to hear it in Amestrian. He chuckled lightly in return. He wondered... "Ah I perfectly understand, I have a little sister back home, can be the same way sometimes," he replied, chuckling lightly. It was true, Lily did tend to be a little arrogant and ignorant at times, but she meant well. He still loved her with all his heart, no matter what. "Any time, just trying to help."

"Ah...I haven’t even given you my name...how rude of me," she said as she knocked her lightly balled fist to the side of her head. "I'm really sorry. Emma Redderic...a pleasure to meet you." The young lady extended out her hand in a formal greeting. Jet, being the Cretan gentleman he was, leaned over, taking her hand in his and kissing it lightly. "The pleasure is all mine my lady. Jethro Black, at your service," he said as he leaned back, his eyes never leaving hers. "Emma, what a beautiful name. Befitting of such an extravagant young woman like yourself." Yes, he was flirting a little bit, but more to make her smile. Not to mention it was also a good way of opening women up, get to know them.

Just as he thought about this, a wonderful smell hit his nostrils, forcing him to take it in. Chocolate, and waffles? Ah yes, there was a small restaurant around the corner. Emma seemed to notice the smell as well, forcing herself to not drool from the heavenly scent. Suddenly, an idea hit him! "I am sorry for your troubles today Miss Emma. If you'd like, I am going to a restaurant down the street for some breakfast, and I would love it if you joined me. They have some of the best waffles in all of Amestris." It was true, he had planned to go there for breakfast, and the food was fantastic! Jet didn't know if this would work, but all in all he wanted to make her feel better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:52 am

Instead of shaking her hand he lifted it and kissed it. Her cheeks flared red as she stared up at him. Heart fluttering lightly from the action. . "The pleasure is all mine my lady. Jethro Black, at your service," It was like he had stepped out of a fairy tale and come to rescue her. And it kept going. "Emma, what a beautiful name. Befitting of such an extravagant young woman like yourself." Her knee's weak as she giggled hiding her face. "Please...your too kind..." She mumbled softly.

He must of smelt them too. "I am sorry for your troubles today Miss Emma. If you'd like, I am going to a restaurant down the street for some breakfast, and I would love it if you joined me. They have some of the best waffles in all of Amestris." She blushed once more and wondered if she had fallen and hit her head and was dreaming. "Okay...that would be lovely."
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:57 pm

Jet smiled in return, his cheeks slightly turning red as well. Looked like everything was going well. Now, if it was a few months ago, Jet would have laughed in your face if you told him he could flirt pretty well. Of course, at the time he wasn't all that great at it. His experiences with Saga gave him a new confidence, something he didn't think he'd ever feel. Especially when it came to women. Now since then he had only met two women, the young doctor Cora from Fort Briggs, and Emma just now. He enjoyed it so far, his new found confidence.

Her knees began to shake, obviously distracted by his gentlemanly charm. He wasn't trying to get her in bed or anything demeaning like that. Just trying to make her smile, make her happy. Nothing wrong with that, right? He chuckled lightly as she continued to blush, knowing she probably thought she was dreaming. "Okay...that would be lovely." she replied, agreeing to come with him to breakfast. Jet smiled in return, taking her hand again. "Lets be on our way," he said, beginning to walk towards the restaurant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:02 am

She walked with him. She felt bad for running off from Elliot on there very few days out together but she couldn't face him now. And it would be rude of her to decline Jet's kind offer. She smiled to the man softly. He was rather kind too...well if Elliot wanted to find her he would have to call her and come looking.

As they headed over to the small booth that had a few seats and tables dotted around it you could smell the rich aroma of chocolate in the air like a enticing perfume. A large chocolate fountain bubbled and trickled the liquid goo over the layers or people to stare at in want. The the rich sugary smell of baking waffles complemented it so nicely.

"Here I’ll buy you one if you like?" Emma asked reaching in her bag for her purse. She had to thank the man whose day she had interrupted some how. There was no way better then a rich chocolaty treat.
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:20 am

Jet smiled in return, bowing low. "Thank you Emma, I would appreciate that," he replied, standing back up again. He could tell her mind was slightly wandering, partially because of the intoxicating smell of waffles and chocolate around them. Even Jet had to admit the smell was powerful to say the least. It was obvious she was concerned for something as well. Whether it was Jet or her brother, he could not tell. But she seemed to shove this back quickly, focusing on him.

To tell the truth, Black was starving. Since he had started his search in Central a few days ago, the Black Templar hadn't been eating very much lately, spending all his time either searching or sleeping. It was daunting, but he knew it had to be done. He knew she would do the same for him. So needless to say, Jet was very much looking forward to this breakfast treat. Not to mention he got to spend it with a beautiful and kind young woman. Today was turning out to be a pretty good day! The two ordered their drinks, looking over the menu for food. Instead however, Jet's mind was preoccupied thinking of Emma. It was like she had invaded his mind, planting herself firmly. Normally, the Knight would fight this to the end, but instead he let it happen, almost inviting it. It felt...good.

"So, I couldn't help but notice you calling your brother a twat earlier," he said, beginning a question that had been bugging him for a little while. "Do you speak Cretan by chance?" Twat was very much a Cretan word, rarely used in other countries or languages. Her use of it in Amestrian surprised him, but at the same time it was nice. He hoped his assumption was true, it was always nice to speak in his native tongue from time to time. It reminded him of better days...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:22 am

The drinks where placed in front of them and Emma toyed with the straw in her peach water. Suddenly she feels shy. This feels almost like a date and a area she has no experience in. The closest she's ever had to a date where the Day's her and Elliot got along. Before there rivalry over took and jostled the strings of there sibling love and served half of them in the process. The clinking of ice cubes in the water beings her out of her reserve as she looks up at the man across the table from her. Even now she is unsure if someone like this is real. Especially if he's interested in her. No one as handsome and perfect like that would show interest in her would they?

His voice brings her attention back to conversation as he switched from Amestrian to Cretan. Ah so he caught her. A smile played on her glossed lips as she takes a sip of sweet water before smiling. "Ah...Guess I couldn't fool you. My father's family has Cretan background and relatives over there in the Cotswold...." She smiled to him softly. "Guess some of it stays stubborn in the blood..." She chuckled and Leaned forward. "I'm guessing your Cretan descent or Cretan born yourself?" Ah an Cretan knight it almost made her giddy.
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:09 am

Jet grinned from ear to ear. A fellow Cretan! Well, part Cretan, but Jet didn't really care. It was so nice to meet someone who was at least kind of from his homeland, made him remember the good days of his youth. Back things were much simpler. All that was important back then was family, friends, and becoming a Knight for His majesty. Of course all of that had been taken from him at a young age. Technically not all of it, he still had Lily after all. This made Jet smile again, as he had momentarily lost it, drifting into the sadness of his childhood tragedy. He took a sip of his orange juice, setting the glass lightly down upon the table. "I must say it's good to hear Cretan again. Though my sister speaks it as well, I don't get to see her much anymore with my current job."

"So the Cotswolds huh? Such a gorgeous area in Creta, the sunsets are breath taking. My family used to visit there every summer, had some great memories on those hills," he replied, leaning forward slightly. Black could see she was blushing slightly, almost as if she was being shy now. It was cute, made Jet smile. Didn't find very many honest, beautiful women anymore. Many can be tramps, conceited, and very ignorant. Emma wasn't like that though, he could tell. She was honest, selfless, caring; traits rarely seen in this day and age. Was a travesty.

Emma finished, leaning towards Jet. She was a smiling again, obviously excited to hear his answer. A Cretan Knight... hit it right on the nose. The General laughed softly, taking another sip of his orange juice. "Born and raised in London for most of my childhood. Moved to Amestris a few years ago, been here ever since," he replied, looking to see her reaction to his upcoming question. "Have you ever heard of the Black family out of London?" His family had been known country wide for generations as the right hand of the throne. Black's were infamous fighters, many being Knights of the Royal Court and Generals in the Army. It was only a few years ago that their name had been sullied by the rebels under Dietrich, the current leader of Creta. Now it seemed only Jet and Lily kept true to the Black family name, warriors through and through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:43 pm

"I must say it's good to hear Cretan again. Though my sister speaks it as well, I don't get to see her much any more with my current job." She blinked and smiled. "Oh what do you work as?" she couldn't help but wonder what this knight did. He eyes roamed over his face. Maybe an actor or model? he certainly was handsome enough for it.

So she was right Cretan born and raised. She couldn't help but gleam in pride at how she got it right. Relaxing a bit she smiled. "I think I remember the name popping up in some of the stories my parents told." She smiled then panicked. "I didn't mean Harry Potter!! that's totally fiction! I know that's not real!" 'Damn it Emma way to make yourself a total idiot.' She sigh pinching her leg under the table to gather her nerves. "Like stories of noble knights during the crusades...." She wondered if the Redderic family was once Knight's or nobles. She knew they were a long term military family after all but...ah it would be most wonderful.
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:06 am

"Oh what do you work as?" she said at first. Before he had a chance to reply however, she moved on. "I think I remember the name popping up in some of the stories my parents told." Suddenly the young lady began to panic, as if she had done something wrong. "I didn't mean Harry Potter!! That's totally fiction! I know that's not real!" Jet laughed at this, smiling all the while. It was cute the way she got frustrated with herself, how she got all flustered over something so silly. "Like stories of noble knights during the crusades...." she finished, excitement on her face. It was obvious she was dying to know as much as she could about him, and had already began to contemplate what he may do or be.

Many people had guessed he was an actor, or a model perhaps. Sports star had come up too a few times, along with professional musician. Though he liked the sound of the last one, the others were pretty far from the truth. He was a Knight, a warrior and leader of Amestris. "Well my dear, I'll answer all your questions at once. For generations, my family was well known throughout Creta for producing some of the best Knights in all the land. It wasn't until a few years ago, when Dietrich took over, that my family lost its noble name." He could see the glitter in her eyes, she was getting more excited the more he talked. "Yes, I was born of a noble family, raised to be a Knight for Creta. With the death of my parents, that didn't work out, so I moved to Amestris to finish my training. After that, well, I applied to join the Amestrian military. I'm a Brigadier General, and Second-in-command at Fort Briggs," he continued, pride in his voice. He was indeed proud of his heritage and his vocation.

As Jet thought about this however, he suddenly realized something. He was being extremely rude! He hadn't asked her any such questions! Jet blushed brightly. "I'm so sorry, I know it can be a lot. How about you Emma, what do you do for a living?" he asked, feeling very embarrassed for being so rude. Yet when he thought about it, why was he blushing to much? Normally he didn't do that, his calm and collective attitude usually prevailed. Was it the stunning beauty of this fair lady before him? That was the only explanation Jet could assume, as it made more sense then something silly, like something got in his orange juice. Or was it?...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:43 am

As he told his story she couldn't help but feel bad. That sounded awful....She had always taught Dietrich was a kind king but if he did that to such a loyal noble family. What other secrets did Creta hide. She gently took his hand in her. "I'm really sorry..." She squeezed it lightly in hers to let a comforting warmth spread over it.

Wait....did he say he was second in command at Briggs. "Ah Brigadier General I’m so sorry I didn't recognise you." How stupid was she? She had seen photo's of him how could she of not recognised him. Let alone not call him by his proper title. "How about you Emma, what do you do for a living?" She looked down putting both her hand's in her lap feeling the blush of shame rising on her cheeks. "Political officer second Lieutenant in central...sir" She really wasn't cut out for this military business...
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Emma took Jet's hand in her own, apologizing for the tragedy that was his childhood. He blushed at first, for her holding his hand was unexpected, and felt surprisingly nice. He could feel the warmth from them running across his hands, helping Jet relax. Regaining his composure, he smiled back to her. "It's ok. It was a long time ago, I'm much better now," he replied, looking into her eyes. "Thank you for your concern, I appreciate it." As if a switch in her brain had been flipped, Emma suddenly became indirect and professional. Did he say something wrong?

"Ah Brigadier General I’m so sorry I didn't recognize you. Political officer second Lieutenant in central...sir" she replied, taking her hand away. Emma was looking down in shame, as if she had done something wrong. Jet reached across the small table, his long, muscular arms easily reaching her. Lightly touching her chin, he lifted her head once more. "Come now, hiding those pretty eyes of yours would be a shame," he said, looking into those very eyes with comfort and care. "Please, there's no need for formality. We're off duty, just call me Jet." Black smiled, attempting to make her feel better.

To be honest, he had been slightly surprised when she told him of her position in the military. She just didn't seem the type. Leaning back, he rested his hands on the table. "I hope you don't mind me asking, but how did you end up in the military? No insult intended, you just don't seem like a soldier to me." When he was thinking of her job, he had thought clothes designer or perhaps a manager of a business. Not a soldier of Amestris. She just seemed too gentle and caring. Then again most didn't believe Jet when he told them he was General of Western HQ, or that he is Second-in-command at Fort Briggs under the Lt. General. The world takes all types after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:50 pm

His hand tilted her chin up and she prayed to what ever god there was that he could not feel the heat of her blush that was growing. Soft painted lips parted as they formed the word. "Jet..." A soft whisper of his name as bright greenish blue eyes stared into his midnight one's for a long moment. As his hand moved away taking away to soft presence she felt the light headedness leave her and she hoped she stopped doing an impression of a gold fish.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but how did you end up in the military? No insult intended, you just don't seem like a soldier to me." She smiled lightly. "No...it's not really what I want but. My parent's families have for a long time served the military...both Amestrian and Cretan. It's been a long tradition that expected to be continued. I can't let them down..." The straw swirled in the sweet water as she looked to him again. Though the day had started poorly, it was turning for a rather nice afternoon. Ah those silver linings.

Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:04 am

"No...it's not really what I want but. My parent's families have for a long time served the military...both Amestrian and Cretan. It's been a long tradition that's expected to be continued. I can't let them down..." Jet nodded in understanding. He knew exactly what she meant. When he was a child, he had dreams of being a music teacher, shaping the future of kids through the beauty of music. This idea had entertained him for years before he was chosen to be the next "Black Knight." Then his dreams were flushed away, replaced by those of his family. He dare not go against them, or be outcast for the rest of his life, looked down upon in shame. But more importantly, he didn't want to let them down. He was small as a child, even compared to some of the others his age. His size made him subject of many a joke, and he could never defend himself when they bullied him. Oh if they could see him now... Becoming a Knight had taught him to defend himself, and those he cared about. If only he had learned sooner. Then he might have been able to save his family...

Jet realized he must look sad, as his thoughts had drifted towards his parents again. It had been better since Lily had found him, but they still popped up in his dreams and thoughts now and again. He shook himself out of it and looked back into her eyes once again, feeling himself fall. "I know how you must feel. Becoming a Knight wasn't exactly my first career choice. Or a General of Amestris, that wasn't even on the list!" he replied, chuckling lightly from his comment. He smiled at her again, attempting to bring back her own smile. "So what would you do if you weren't in the military? Clothing design perhaps?" Yes, Jet had noticed that the clothes she had been wearing were custom made. Part of his Knight training included becoming independent from the outside world, relying on the surroundings to survive. This also meant making your own supplies, clothes were one of many things Jet had been trained to create. So needless to say, he could tell when someone else had made their own clothes, and he had to admit he was impressed. The design was stunning, much better than the basic and rugged ones he made back in North City.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:23 am

She smiled slightly when he guessed and nodded softly. "Yes....I've always rather do fashion but my parent's were furious when I told them I didn't want to join the military. They mad it clear that I had to follow there ideas. I don't think they have realised truly the harm there intentions have done." She played with the straw again sighing softly. Her mind had tracked back to Elliot again but she quickly shook it off. She was here having a threat with a real life knight in shining armour. Like out of a fairy tale.

She smiled softly. "So Jet if your from north how come you where here so perfectly placed to rescue me?" her cheeks where lit with a slight blush as she smiled to him. Turn this bad day into a good one after all when a silver lining reveals itself. Take it and hold onto it refuse to let go. She could do with a friend in Briggs for when she had to visit and here was an opportunity to make one.
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:44 am

"Yes....I've always wanted to do fashion, but my parent's were furious when I told them I didn't want to join the military. They made it clear that I had to follow their ideas. I don't think they have realized truly the harm their intentions have done." Jet nodded solemnly in understanding. He didn't completely understand though, as his parents had passed on many years ago. If he stopped fighting and became a music teacher, he would not have to worry about disappointing or letting down his family. Emma on the other hand still had that to worry about, and of course that made things much more difficult for her.

"For me, when I was in the same boat as you were as a child, my Uncle gave me some advice that helped through it. He told me to find a reason, a reason to keep being a knight. Then it wouldn't be because my family said I had to, but because I wanted to for my own reasons. Then it is my choice and mine alone. That's why I dedicate myself to protecting others and standing up for what is right. Maybe if you can find a reason like I did, it will make things easier," he replied, a genuine smile on his face. All he wanted to do was help her, and he hoped his advice would. "If you ever need someone to lean on, or someone to talk to about anything, know that my door will always be open for you." He reached across and took her hand again, this time not pulling it back.

"So Jet if your from north how come you where here so perfectly placed to rescue me?" Jet's face changed from happy to sad within an instant, his mind falling upon Saga once again. He looked down at the ground, feeling the depression gripping him once again. Saga... "I lost someone...very dear to me here during the bombings a few months ago. This has been the first time I've been able to come back and... pay my respects," he replied, sorrow pouring from his voice. He must have looked strange, going from happy and supportive to sad and depressed. A single tear rolled down his cheek, plopping on the table with a soft thunk. Using his free hand he wiped his eyes clear of incoming tears and chuckled lightly. "I'm so sorry, I don't mean to be such a downer. It's just a rough time for me right now." He tried to smile, knowing it didn't look near as genuine as it had a few moments ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:33 am

"If you ever need someone to lean on, or someone to talk to about anything, know that my door will always be open for you." She smiled softly at his offer to be there. Him and Tataki where so kind. Away from the main household and her brother who might as well be in Xing for all the help he was she felt rather alone in the little flat she owned even with Wheatley.

But as his face fell and a great sadness overwhelmed him she quickly stood. "I lost someone...very dear to me here during the bombings a few months ago. This has been the first time I've been able to come back and... pay my respects," A tear rolled down as more threatened to break the barrier. The sound of her heels clicking on the concrete as she walked round the table sounded heavy to her as she reached out to him. "I'm so sorry, I don't mean to be such a downer. It's just a rough time for me right now." Just as the weak smile over looked him she wrapped her arms round him bending down a little and hugged him. "It's ok....I'm sorry..."

Emma had never lost anyone before. She had never experienced the pain that immense before. unknowing what words to say that would make his sadness go away or heal his wounds she hugged him tighter so her warmth spread to his. Softly she bit her lips for a second to try and overcome her helplessness. She hugged him a bit tighter before slowly letting go a bit not wanting to make him uncomfortable. "I'm sure they liked that...to see you healthy and still remembering them. She is most likely still watching over you." She smiled softly hoping he would feel better. Heck she had just handed him a lump of cheese on a plate but even if he found it funny, it would still lift him from his sorrow.
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:43 am

Emma walked around the table quicker than Jet could react, pulling him into a light but warm hug. Jet looked up at her, a smile finding it's way upon his face. He hadn't felt the warmth of another for so long, the feeling was almost foreign, yet at the same time it was comforting. Reaching out his large arms he pulled her closer, returning the hug very lightly. He wouldn't dare hurt her by hugging to hard, he'd done so on more than one occasion. Not today though, instead it was a moment made of silence and pure goodness. Another something he hadn't felt in far too long.

"It's ok....I'm sorry...I'm sure they liked that...to see you healthy and still remembering them. She is most likely still watching over you," she whispered, trying to make him feel better. He smiled again, this time more genuine than it had been before. As they pulled from the hug, he looked deep into her greenish blue eyes and said "Thank you. I appreciate you trying to help me, it means a lot." He could get lost in those eyes, heck he already was. Up until he realized where they were. Jet started to blush as he thought of what they must have looked like, standing there hugging in the middle of a restaurant. Just as he thought this the waiter came around the corner, stopped for a moment looking at them, then shook his head and walked towards another table. Jet chuckled lightly and looked back at Emma, a grin on his face once again. "Come, no more sorrow. Let's just sit down and enjoy one another's company." He pulled her chair out, being the gentleman he was. Once she was seated he sat himself and picked up the menu, only just now realizing he'd not once looked at since they got there. For he had been too distracted by the lovely lady sitting across from him. He looked up from the menu at her, a smile on his face again.

He couldn't help but smile when he looked at her, he hadn't felt like this since, Saga. Could it be... Jet chuckled again, a little louder than usual. Everything happens for a reason, and there is no such thing as coincidence. Their meeting was not random chance, and now it all makes sense. He had become depressed, distant from life since his return. Not only from the events in Drachma, but also from the loss of his dear Saga. Yet when he goes to pay his respects, he stumbles into a beautiful young woman and falls head over heels. It was... meant to be. He smiled at this, almost as if something inside him felt whole again. Yes, that was it. That empty feeling inside was full now, and it felt, good. "I'd love it if you came to visit me in Briggs some time, I could show you around and introduce you to my sister!" he said excitedly, his silly grin returned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:37 pm

He hugged her back and she couldn't help but blush slightly. This handsome man had literally swept her off her feet and not only that but was an actual knight! She still couldn't believe she wasn't dreaming. This was the stuff of movies but as he smiled and gently released her she felt she didn't want to let go and her knees went weak as he pulled out her chair for her. Dear god....if you strike me down now I would die happy.

"I'd love it if you came to visit me in Briggs some time, I could show you around and introduce you to my sister!" She sat gently and smiled. "Well I am due to head up north in a week and a half for some boring political reports and stuff..." She chewed the top of her straw thoughtfully. She smirked slightly putting on a flirtatious smile. "Maybe you could treat me to dinner?" She sipped her water softly battering her eye lids at him softly. “I'll be there for 4 nights so no excuses.” Teasing tone on her lips hoping he would say yes. Even if they just met up for coffee she didn't want to go there and not see him.
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:33 pm

She seemed genuinely happy, which in turn made Jet MORE happy! It was strange, even with Saga he hadn't felt like that before. Though it might have had something to do with the general lack of showing emotions when it came to the woman, but Jet shrugged that thought off with a chuckle. "Well I am due to head up north in a week and a half for some boring political reports and stuff..." Oh really now? This was a perfect opportunity for Jet to get to know the lovely miss Emma more! And perhaps even for a few days! Then he noticed her flirtatious smile, and melted. "Maybe you could treat me to dinner?" Yup, he was melting. Never thought he'd admit, but there it was for the restaurants viewing pleasure. A Knight of Creta and General of Amestris, melting in his seat. He should pay for tickets, cause it likely wouldn't happen again!

And of course, she kept it coming. Batting her pretty little eyelids she continued “I'll be there for 4 nights so no excuses.” Was she...teasing him? She was! Where did this confidence come from, he liked it! Jet laughed, not chuckled mind you, but outright laughed. This was rare, as he was normally much better at keeping his composure. Not today apparently, not in front of Emma. The melting continued. Blushing for his break in composure, he regained himself quickly and looked at the beautiful woman sitting across from him and reached out his hands, turning on his own flirtatious mode. Grasping her hands, he smiled lightly and lowered his voice. "That sounds lovely Miss Redderic, I've been told I make a spaghetti that's to die for." Jet laughed in his head, thinking he must sound either sexy, or absolutely ridiculous. Most likely the second one. He was never the best at the whole romance thing, Saga had made that glaringly obvious. Heck even Sky said he was bad! Sky, of all people! "I can guarantee you, I'll make your boring stay worth while. Briggs may be harsh and cold, but there is fun to be found as well! If you know where to look," he continued, his eyes never leaving hers, even finding himself slightly leaning over the table for dramatic effect. "I'm free most nights unless the Lt. General has me working late, which doesn't happen very often. So work for me won't be an issue, being second in command does have its perks." Chuckling, he leaned back, obvious excitement sparkling in his midnight eyes. Could today get any better?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:28 am

"That sounds lovely Miss Redderic, I've been told I make a spaghetti that's to die for." She was going to over heat and die. He face must of grown to a whole new level of red for sure. looking down to hide her cheeks she smiled softly. "I can guarantee you, I'll make your boring stay worth while. Briggs may be harsh and cold, but there is fun to be found as well! If you know where to look," Ah she loved snow but she guessed Briggs had this whole new level of snow that she was going to end up hating. "I'm free most nights unless the Lt. General has me working late, which doesn't happen very often. So work for me won't be an issue, being second in command does have its perks." She chuckled and smiled. "I look forward to it."

Reaching for a napkin she managed to dig out a Biro in her bag and scribbled down her number and swirled her name in soft cursive for him. Sure she could of simply asked for his phone and typed the number out but....where was the class in that. She always preferred the more personal touch. Heck she had even put a little heart and X for a kiss on the napkin for him. Handing it over to him she smiled softly though her heart was racing like a race horse. She prayed she wasn't making a fool of herself.
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down