Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Dan Han, Lian EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Dan Han, Lian EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Dan Han, Lian EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Dan Han, Lian EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Dan Han, Lian EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Dan Han, Lian EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Dan Han, Lian EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Dan Han, Lian EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Dan Han, Lian EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Dan Han, Lian EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Dan Han, Lian

3 posters

Go down

Dan Han, Lian Empty Dan Han, Lian

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:18 pm

CASE FILE: Alkahestrist/Xingese Militant
Dan Han, Lian 2nixn42 Dan Han, Lian 2nixn42 Dan Han, Lian 2nixn42
"Forget the fear. It holds you back and turns your dreams to dust, all you need to do is just trust."

FULL NAME:
→ Lian Dan Han

SEX:
→ female

BIRTH PLACE:
→Xing

RACE:
→ 1/2 Xingese 1/2 Aerugese

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ November 29

HEIGHT:
5'2

WEIGHT:
→ 112

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
Lian is a bit on the short side, without much making her look different from many other Xingese. Her hair is a soft blonde color mingled with white, long and reaches past her waist, however she keeps it pulled up in a ponytail, which gives her a sort of 'stern' look. Her face is young and round colored by the same as the rest of her porcelain skin (color-wise). Her skin is smooth and without blemishes, though scars cascade down her back and arms as well as her legs. Those aren't seen unless she is without clothes (which no one should be seeing).

Her curves are generous and tell of her age, while her height makes her seem like an overdeveloped teenager. Her step is kind of bouncy and then at other times it is timid and reserved. Her feet and hands are very girly. She looks not at all intimidating. Her clothing is often traditional Xingese clothing often colored in blues and silver colors. She isn't very showy on her body, but she does have a tenancy to show off her chest unintentionally with strapless dresses or at least low-cut ones. She likes to wear silver and white boots that reach up to her knees. Her eyes are a frosty lilac color, blue mixed with purple to constantly switch between.

PERSONALITY:
Lian is an optimist. Her views on everything is one of hope and faith. She's the kind of girl to take a flying leap forward with the positive feel of reaching the other side. Even if things are down, Lian will seek out something to bring up the hopes of herself and those around her. She keeps hope and it's as if it glows about her. The happiness she feels, even if false is something that gives her a motive day to day. Even in the darkest depths there is a light to crawl towards and if it is impossible to reach, at least it keeps being a goal. Without a goal, she feels life would hold no meaning. Lian is a woman who holds steadfast to dreams and doesn't let go until there is absolutely NO possible way out and even then, she has a smile on her face.

She is energetic and holds spunk. Her emotional flow sometimes gets her in trouble and Lian acts on these emotions. She's not what one would call a 'thinker' and is instead a 'reacter'. Her thoughts tend to be scarce or scattered about the most bemusing things and leaves her looking often times as stupid. In fact, Lian is not at all stupid, but is instead just scatter-brained. Often times, her thoughts are twelve places at once and not even SHE knows what she's thinking about. Her brain is a constant collision of panics, worries and what she should be doing to help others. Lian won't stop until something is fixed and can at times seem annoyingly persistent.

There is a problem Lian majorly has and that is a lack of 'personal space'. A barrier doesn't exist for her, so she will easily get in someone's face to ask them something and though she isn't intending on being rude, she does tend to keep at least a foot away. However, this doesn't stop her from touching, grabbing or also hugging people when she feels it is needed or if she can't control her excitement. She's not one for holding most feelings inside. If something upsets her, she'll cry about it, if she's happy, she'll hug someone. If she's scared, she'll narrow her eyes at it and avoid it.

Lian is a strong woman, the kind to charge into the dark she's afraid of. Though she cries easily, she doesn't let it keep her down and keeps striving towards her goal. She's defensive of the people she cares about and will do anything in her power to help them. She's against killing and downright refuses to. She WILL however immobilize someone if she finds it necessary to keep them from harming others. However, as a medic, she has a vow not to kill people or even harm others unless in self defense (and even then). She's conservative and also holds back in fights, not one to give fighting her all. In fact, she hates fighting in general and will avoid it as best as she can.

There is a nature about her that seems to care for all people and creatures alike. She feels as if there is good in everyone and seeks to unveil it and to prove even to the most disheartened that there is a good in everything. "Every up has a down, BUT every down has an up." Her eyes spark at the most silly and petty of good news and she'll enthuse on pointless stuff for moments before settling back down.

In the face of a stranger, Lian tends to shy around and keep to herself, her vivid colors a bit dull and preoccupied with getting something done. She ADORES new friends and thrills at the slightest 'nice meeting you'. Never, will it be heard from her, 'good-bye' and she instead says 'see you later'. Internally there is a tempest in Lian's timid heart. Someone who wants to love just as she loves and somehow believes loving all fills a rather harmful part of her heart. It fills the void she feels when she's sitting home alone, and therefore she cannot sit still. She has to actively do something and distract herself, which gives her the appeal of a child with ADHD.

LOVE:
→ Sweets, meeting new people, dancing, hiking, calm people, helping out others, playing with children, spending time with others, bright colors, blue skies, fresh-cut grass

HATE:
→ Forgetting faces, sushi, snakes, beer/alcohol of most varieties, smoking, smoke, thunder, Balthazaar (well a large dislike), tripping, her cell phone, her pager, being unable to help, being immobilized somehow

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ She's part Aerugese

IDOL:
→ Her adoptive mom

HISTORY:
→ Born into a family of no notable anything, Lian was from birth a nobody. A Xingese woman with not a thing to give but a home and some occasional food. Times were harder going on harder. Grinding on day to day, she was raised by the single mother. Indeed she was the result of a bad decision and it wasn't until the woman returned to her home country that she even knew. A decision she had regret every day up until the baby was born; a day she dreaded. She wasn't sure how to respond at first. To love the child or hate it? The fact she was alone was enough to make the woman want to put the child in a dumpster and let her die, but that wasn't the right thing to do. The levels of good and evil were challenged and she decided to keep the newborn baby and try her best in accepting the responsibility.

The father never knew and life in low class was rough. A woman who was desperate lowered to as much as she could go without dying. Selling and buying, under illegal influence, it seemed the mind of a once loving mother deteriorated. Poverty was too much and no one really wanted a little girl. Drugs and alcohol scattered what they called a home. There wasn't much left, soon not even a bed as Lian reached an age she could go to school. She watched as her mother plunged further in depression, her bloating stomach and paling skin. A face once youthful and sweet had turned sullen and rigid. Kindness lost in the eyes and replaced with a pain that could only be heard and not touched. Her mother was slipping away and she could barely tell. A dismissive hand and Lian was alone in her room. The other kids never wanted to play with rift raft associated with an addict.

Days passed and turned into weeks. She often went to school in the same clothes, wearing something that barely counted as shoes and a make-shift dress of old curtains. The teachers could barely stomach the sight and it wasn't long after she was sent home. "This girl cannot come here with looks like that." It was a miracle the schools took her in the first place, but it seemed the effort was all for none. The house was lost, the food became scarce and the two started to starve. She (the mother) having been left with no choice, decided to sell her own daughter to a questionable man who had a good amount of money.

The good bye was not much of one. The mother hugged her daughter, a sweet and warm hug the six year old could barely remember. She was confused, not sure why her mother had hugged her. "These people will take care of you, okay, Lian?" Her whispers were upon the ears of the young girl who gave a questioning look. For the first time in years, her mother kissed her on the forehead. "I love you."

I love you too, but why mommy? Why are they taking me away from you? Why won't you come along with me, mommy? Why are you crying?

Her own eyes teared up, seeing her mother cry at the moving carriage. A man who had shoved her inside roughly spoke the word "Stay inside." Another grabbed her, wrapping binds around her eyes, preventing her from seeing the way. There was no way home now, she was their property and yet, she didn't understand. The chariot kept dragging her to a land far from what had been home. Her stomach gurgled and she felt sick and weak. Time was all meshed together, the ride one she couldn't keep track of. Only a sprinkle of other passengers were aboard with her. Silence didn't make time go by any faster. In fact it slowed. How long had it been? Minutes, hours or days? Being so young, she could barely tell. A stop here and there of which they were permitted some old bread and water. To her, it was a feast.

Scarfing down the food, she could barely breathe between bites. Too soon it was gone, but her stomach still gurgled. Water washed out the stale taste and yet the sweetness was refreshing from that was rain water. Not long after, they were rushed back into the place, blindfolds still on. Who were the people she was with anyways? They weren't very talkative and she wondered if they were mutes? A slight word earned her a smack to the back of a head and a grumble from a husky man "Don't talk." Immediately, she went silent and remained so for the rest of the ride.

At last the vehicle ceased movement once more and the young girl was pulled out from it. Thrown to the ground as if she were luggage, her hair was grabbed and she was shoved into a building. Some voice sneered. "Oh how homely." "Pathetic that someone would give a child away." "Poor thing, perhaps we can bring out more of that ugliness. Remember, gross brings the money." The initial feeling tickled her face, wet and warm and covering from her cheek to her blindfold. She couldn't see and as she giggled at the sensation, she was hit at the back of the head again. "Don't laugh you'll mess it up!"

Mess what up? I don't understand, why can't I see? Every time she spoke it seemed she'd be hit. Another undetermined time past where the six year old couldn't help but fidget and try to refrain from moving too much. She disliked the pain and did her best to avoid it.

"Oh we are so good at this!" "Oh I know, Look we can just use those wretched clothes she's already in!" Voices of women, who were they? "Maybe tear them a bit more." "Oh loook! She's practically a skeleton! Haha! That's great, show that skin more." Like this?" She could feel them ripping her clothes and as she opened her mouth, she bit back words. No one would listen and she'd be hit again. The mocking laughter made her wonder if this was good? Was this okay? They were laughing so perhaps.. she too could think it was funny. A man's voice, gruff and deep came followed by steps.

"Wonderful jobs, ladies. As always you bring out the ugly in the ugliest. If you'll be so kind, lead her to the cages." His belly laugh echoed while Lian's head began to sting again. Her hair was being pulled and she stumbled, following those guiding steps. The ones that pulled her to something that creaked and the hands that shoved her in. A click later and she could only feel the bars that her head hit. Her knees felt the pain of straw and the scents that wafted under her nose were disgusting. "Hello?" Her voice whispered, not used to being used for a bit. A pathetic squeak that could barely register as a human's voice.

"So they bring babies here now?" Another voice called out. This one, she couldn't really tell where or who it came from.

"I'm not a baby!" The little girl huffed a bit as she felt around the bars.

"Still have spunk? Haha, don't worry, that will fade away like everything else. Tell me, how old are you? What's your name?" The voice called like an all-knowing and omnipotent being.

"My name is Lian Dan and I am six years old." She spoke, determined to prove her age. A pouty lip and a man's chuckle later and the girl squeaked an offended word. "What's so funny?"

"Lian Dan, kind of fitting..."

"Well, what's your name?" There was a silent after she asked. A man who determined what his name was? "Hello?" Had he left her? She couldn't tell.

"I'm still here."

"What's your name?" Lian repeated, as if begging for it. "Tell me your name!"

"I have no name anymore, and soon, you won't either. Believe me when I say you lose yourself here. A word of advice? Abandon it now." That voice, was so sad. What made this man so depressed? Who was he and what did he know? "Also, don't talk so much. It'll get you killed." Then he was silent again.

"What do you mean? Hey! Guy?" Her hands pulled at the bars, her face wedged between two thick bars like a sandwich. Not a word was murmured, he must have left. Yet, last time she thought the same thing, so again she tried. "Hello?"

"Stop talking!" A voice howled and a pain smashed into her cheek. Lian whimpered and cried, the voice laughing. "Good, misery makes money." A snide remark that left the girl still in tears. "Time to start. Look alive people- Or don't. I honestly don't give a damn."

Mother- This world? What is this world doing to me? What is it to be alive?

Everyday she woke and couldn't see. A person shoved her to wardrobe, ripped her clothes and shoved her back in the cage. The man never spoke to her again. She was in the world alone. The nights were full of what she could hear as laughing children and parents. People laughed and sneered, jeering remarks about the ugliness, how gross that something looked. Was that something- Was it hurt? Mom, who are these people mocking? Is this love? Id this what love is meant to be? The more she cried, the more they laughed and the more she could hear the insults.

A slicing pain raged over her face and warmth trickled down her nose. What was that? Blood? She couldn't tell, but as it met her lip, it certainly tasted like it. Food was once a day and barely enough to be called a meal. Often cold leftovers from concession stands. Enough to keep them alive and borderline sick. They didn't need the attractions dying, after all,new merchandise usually cost more than keeping the old stuff alive on scraps. The ones that DID cost too much ended up vanishing, never being heard from again.

After a year of this torture, Lian was allowed to see for the first time. Feeling as if it were needed to prove a point, the Master pulled her blindfolds off and let her observe the people around. First glimpse of light was so bright to her unaccustomed eyes, vision barely usable. What was all around her? Bar full of hay, flies that had been biting her ankles for forever. Things in cages, a man that looked like a devil in the cell next looked dead to her first glimpse. Who was-? He seemed to share a knowing look that was barely readable to eyes going blind. A shaved head and tattoos covered his face. The unnamed man who no longer spoke. A slash over his throat made her wonder if maybe that was why he never spoke again to her. Her blue eyes scoped the rest of what looked like an old sheet tattered and gross over a variety of animal cells. A chimera nearby hid under its wings with a beak that enforced the warning sign of 'Bird bites'. Glowing red eyes that stole a scary threat underneath.

A fat man greeted her with an amused smile, twirling his cane. "You been around long enough, I figured I could let you see now." His grin was wide and inappropriate, while he shuffled off. "Enjoy the night, the eyes of those who torment you."

Save me from this cage...

Years passed, the young girl resting her head upon bars could barely tell she was alive. Breathing instinctive, but pain had been cruel enough to make her numb. What was this? Ten years old, the girl watched through dead eyes at the world that mocked at the monstrosity behind the bars. Her head couldn't keep up and simply slumped over the bars, with hands that held on as if they were her last hope. From there, things only got worse.

"Eww.. look, it's dead." "Ugh, no fun! If it's dead, how are we supposed to get a rise out of it?" "Someone poke it!" "Stab its eye out!" "Make it move!" "I want to hear it scream!" The voices carried onto deaf ears. The ringmaster walked over with a curious peering glance. "Oh this one? It must be asleep. I'll wake her up, you kids go get some popcorn." He ushered them out, showing them the way before looking hard at the young girl.

She looked back, though barely. Blue eyes met the man's brown ones and he scowled. "So.. you ARE alive in there. Trying to lose me money? Come now, you been here for four years, you think I don't know how to work you?" His hand pulled the staff from itself, two parts, one glinting silver the other the brown case. "Should I revoke food privileges for the week?" No response, her surveyed the face and sighed. It had to be done the hard way then. Walking around the cages, he found her door and approached. Walking in and without warning, Lian's head was in the bars, hard enough to leave welts. The blade was pulled back and roughly shoved into her shoulder blades.

A howl of pain was let loose and the man grinned. "THERE WE ARE! YES! Use that!" His hand twisted, turning the hole wider in his palm. "Just the little angel's voice, huh?" The blade removed, blood dripped. Her back being painted a more wild array of colors while the man swung his hand back and slashed again. Another scream and the man chuckled triumphantly. Lian fell forward in a slump, hugging herself close while being left in a quivering mess. No one said a word, the man guided more people. Mocking voices, laughter. It continued. The scrutinizing looks, the way they seemed to make fun of her. If this was good, why did it hurt? Was pain good? These people laughing.. were they good to? Was she the evil one or was this just a general good? Nothing made sense. Her body bled and leaked onto the ground and not a glance was made.

Time continued and her body remained weak and barely responsive except to the beating. All she wanted to do was sleep, to curl in a ball and rest. Speaking was no longer a capability, she barely had energy to breathe, slipping away from the worse treatment. Not enough energy to heal well, it seemed her time was coming soon. Even the ringmaster was growing bored of her. A nighttime a woman came by. A traveler who happened upon the place. Her gasping words showed the utter panic on her soul. She ran along the cages and with the help of an old friend, a devil man whom Lian hadn't seen and assumed to be dead, they were all freed. In the escape, the man was shot down, assumed to be harming the woman. Lian was utterly shocked, but her face could show nothing. She could barely move, her clothes felt like lead on her body. Her body meted to the ground almost as if she were welded there.

The woman came over and frantically grabbed Lian. throwing her over the shoulder as the ringmaster was attacked by his own 'beasts'. What became of him, she never knew. Lian was simply asleep, following deeper into an abyss of blackness.

I don't know this woman.. but I love her.

Lian's road to recovery was rocky and temperamental. The woman was concerned and worried so much about her, she was immediately placed in a hospital's care. Doctors bustled around the young girl for months, shocked she was even alive. A young girl they had figured out at last. When she was strong enough to be moved, they could at last wash her filthy body that seemed to lack hygiene for an unknown amount of time. Her hair at the time was black, but once cut and cleaned slowly radiated back to its red glow. Her wounds had to be reopened and cleaned which barely earned a scream from Lian. The time silent made her mute, but her eyes screamed. The pain she felt was ridiculous. So much she felt, her body shook with the pain.

The road uphill was far harder than anyone could think. Lian refused to talk. Even to the woman who was kind enough to give her a home. "What's your name?" ".." "How old are you?" "..." The questions sounded so familiar.. who had asked those before? Her mind wouldn't give a response. Instead, she simply stared blankly before hugging her knees. "It's okay, don't rush yourself, sweetie." She spoke half-heartedly. She wanted Lian to speak, to address things about herself and get over the slump. To pass that darkness and bring out what this new 'mom' called an inner light. Inner beauty? What about the ugly? People loved those more it seemed. Why was she here? Did she miss that torture? Not even she knew. Yet, this didn't feel like home. This woman was too nice. There was no pain. And there was food.

The first few months, Lian had no interest in the food. Too much change led to her being hooked to an IV, she had disorders severely. A psychiatrist was hired to help her through it. It was forever in the hospital before she was finally given a meal which she downed in seconds. Consequentially she turned and threw it back up, not used too so much. The doctors grimaced and trying to pace meals became a new objective. She'd have to learn self control. Something she should have known long ago. As well, schooling would be brought into the picture later on, once some more obvious behavioral problems were taken care of. After all, she couldn't go to school with a fear of people slinking down her back. Paranoia, who would hurt her next? Where were the stabbing pains and the smacks of incredulous torture that had made her feel alive?

Having been taken away, Lian had problems adjusting, figuring out who she was and why she couldn't seem to wake from this dream. Meals three times a day, a bath every night. It was simply amazing. The kindness confused her and yet, she found herself beginning to feel once again.

It had taken a good few months for her to begin to look like a normal girl. The time had come for her to go to school. Her first day showed her panicking, afraid of so many kids and such open space. Would they laugh at her? Hit her? Tell her how ugly she was? It happened with all new students, someone made a snide remark. With all bad, comes a good. Most of the work was over her head, the young girl had to get tutoring help. A few years behind, the basics had to be taught before she could understand what she was learning like most other children her age.

Her first day had been terrible. Bullied by a majority of the student body, yet no one could see the pain. She showed no emotion on the cruel words and when she was home, she could only be caught by her adoptive mother. Tears on the woman's cheeks as she pulled Lian into a tight hug and told her so many good words. "You made it through the day! You've gotten so strong! I'm so proud of you!" A kiss to the forehead and Lian began to cling and sob.

"Don't leave me." Her voice was weak between sobs. Small fists gripping at the fabric of the woman's clothing. Tears.. they trickled down her face at an alarming rate. Sobs escaped her throat and she could barely breathe through a tight throat. She didn't want to let go and the woman, alarmed, scooped Lian into her lap as she sat. A soft song sung and comforting words whispered into the night. "I won't leave you, I promise.. I'll be here, it's okay. Everything will be okay." The comforting strokes through her hair made her shiver in delight. It felt so nice, the touch that didn't sting. Was this happiness that she could feel warming her? It felt good and as she drifted asleep, she could only feel positive.

Friends. Something Lian never expected to get. A girl who rarely talked was soon accepted by a certain group of kids who stood for her when the bullies came around. It was such an experience, having someone who was willing to get hurt defending you. The concept was foreign, but it seemed so noble. Lian had to talk about it to her adopted mom. A question the woman looked at Lian oddly for. "Why did they do that?" Her voice was growing and it seemed she could form sentences that didn't sound weak and sparse. It was a moment of silence after, a thought that was pondered for a while.

"When you care about a person then you'd do anything to protect them." The woman spoke. Her eyes alight with a happiness Lian wasn't used to seeing. "There is an importance in each life, but some people are more dear to us that others, this is what are called 'friends'. They help us in the world and make us smile when we're down." Her hand ran through the girl's hair. "Everyone deserves a friend. You are an amazing girl, Lian. You're no different from them." A warm smile and words that made Lian's stomach bubble with excitement. She was normal? She could have friends? She could be human..? Thoughts so positive made her feel great about herself. Happy with herself. Happiness...

It feels so good to be alive. I want others to feel like this...

As she began to slip into the society. Her mind was freeing of the terrors she had been pushed through. Lian became a more positive girl, though still slightly behind in studies. She wasn't the brightest in school, but she definitely could feel her own morals and personality shine through. A feeling of love that she wanted to give to the world. The others that felt the way she had once felt, she wanted them to feel the joy of life like she had. Her past was never addressed, she didn't understand it, yet. What had happened then was just a mash of confusing actions that just created a nightmare effect. Yes, she had a nightmare that had earned such terrors. They haunted her at night. Terrors that woke her with a scream. Her voice startled her mom awake at times, that led the woman to waking her to console the dreams away. Leave them in the past, look forward. Phrases that she held close. However, the less she thought of them did not matter as she still had nightmares that terrorized her every night.

However the power of higher thinking let her days be enjoyable. Hanging out with friends, laughing and for the first time sleep-overs. As terrified her mom was of Lian's outbursts scaring the children, she decided it was time to try the hand. Snack foods, drinks and a movie made for comedy reasons were all together to make it enjoyable for the group of three girls. A night that Lian had loved so much shown through her eyes. Happiness and joy, it was such a miraculous thing. The pain began to slip away. Slowly she became numb, but only to the memories. Outside she was so alive! No more pain, no more panic and friends all around. It was a scene from a book she read at school. It made her feel so good.

Time went round and her next step was apprenticeship. A choice was to be made over teachers. The one that chose her, was a doctor. One of the men who helped others with Alkaheristry. A man who was good with herbs and medicines. A healer that started her on her new road. The healing having started, she was on a path that helped not only herself, but others a swell. Day by day taught her the mechanisms of life, the way the body worked, how to fix them. A year followed and time seemed to speed by. The growing woman was learning, slowly about the abilities and affects it had on people. The positive abilities that could be learned.

A technique she learned that she liked and stored for future instances. Pain was vanished from her mind, everything was white upon a world once stained black. A new optimism was taught to her, to keep away the negative memories. Her new mantra being that anyone could be important and in their own way, everyone was important. Saving lives was something needed, from band-aids to broken arms. She witnessed the healings her master taught her. Her mind full of simple instances that required her complete attention, not a second of slipped notice. Her master was her leader and idol.

Further study made a new sort of ability for Lian. She started in the practice of Qi manipulation. Her ability helped a lot in soothing pain with the 'magic touch'. She focused on studying pressure points and how to heal stiff joints and other ailments with the sole focus points. The studying was long and hard, but Lian didn't regret it and in fact looked forward to it. The studies were some of the most fun she had. Though she was only with one person at the time, it was more than enough to help her open up.

Upon nearing graduation, she needed her birth certificate. Finding it was near impossible as she had no idea where she was born or who her parents were. With the help of her teacher, though, they managed to fish out a copy somewhere on record. Getting permission to take it, she made her way through a graduation and her next chapter was open for play.

The name on her birth certificate. One was long deceased as she had checked with her sensei, but the other... Lian had to take a trip.

Six months, she spent alone in Aerugo, trying to figure out who the man was and studying the culture. A name on the paper, but a face not given. Her search was not fruitful as so many had the same name, but none proved to be the man on her certificate. Upon the week she was giving up, she found herself in the library once more. A final check proved the man had been dead anyways. A wasted effort on her part. On the bright side, she learned of the country her own hated so much. Yet she was half of each did that make her unwanted by either side? It was.. an uncertainty. She was a little confused as she returned home. So many questions that she didn't think she'd ever know the answer to. It didn't matter, she would proceed as if nothing happened. Though she didn't hate the Aerugese, she disliked what she had seen upon her stay and what they constantly seemed to do upon her own people.

Wanting to help, she enlisted in the Xingese military as a medical officer. Her Qi manipulation helped her heal those who needed it and eased the hard workers into relaxation. That was her main focus for the following years, even as the war was brewing. It wasn't something she liked, but it stood for what she believed in. She would fight even though she didn't fully want to.

A man was met as the leader of a clan. After a joyful day full of melon bread and sweet conversations, he persuaded the homeless woman to join his clan, changing her name OFFICIALLY to Lian Dan Han. Of course, Lian was more than thrilled about this and though the two parted ways, she promised they would meet again soon.

The war was done and soon a new emperor was in the throne. Lian was consequently invited to join him for a mini conference. Despite her babbling mistakes, the man offered her a new job as his doctor. Lian, over run with excitement jumped at the chance and of course hugged the man who was in turn rather bamboozled by her nonsensical reaction. She was given a place to stay and a new motive and title. Her job was simple: Protect and keep the emperor healthy. All in the meantime she found she saved him before to begin with.

TRIVIA:
→ Favorite flavor of ice cream is mint chocolate chip~
→ Speaks Aerugese, Xingese, Amestrian
→ Is allergic to dogs
She's very jumpy
→ Can only sleep on her left side
→ Favorite color is purple
→ Hates the taste of most vegetables
→ She is TERRIFIED of thunder
→ Most jokes go over her head
→ Makes the oddest of food concoctions
→ Knows all 'major' pressure points on a human body.
→ Dislikes the circus
→ Dislikes Face painting
→Is afraid of the dark
→ Absent-minded
→ Has had three ribs busted on her left side
→ Has a thing about ignoring personal space
→ Believes eyes are windows to the soul
→ Very clumsy girl, gets injured a lot

ALIAS:
→ Ammy

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→Val, Iris, Aaron, Valeria, Tatyana, Caj, Yoshi

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
Level Two

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]Hoei/Dynasty Warriors 6[/b]/[i]Wang Yuanji[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
Hopeful Healer

OFFICIAL TITLE:
→ Pressure Point

Last edited by Csilla Angelis on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 26 times in total (Reason for editing : editting...)

Back to top Go down

Dan Han, Lian Empty Re: Dan Han, Lian

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Archive date's extended to April 7th because you're waiting on Aki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:42 am

Don't archive this.

-Aki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:36 am

Okay.

- Ross

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:53 pm

This app is ready for judgement B) yeaahhhh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:43 pm

REVISE

The only issue I have is her alkahestry. Blood and skin cells are two separate things. So maybe she can regenerate only blood cells, or only skin cells? Thats all! Otherwise, she is SUPER ADOWABLE o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:41 pm

edit made

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:39 pm

APPROVED

Eeeeee!!! So cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:41 pm

Rolling Rank... DON'T FORGET TO POST IN CLASSIFIEDS!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dai Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:41 pm

The member 'Vivian' has done the following action : Rank Roll

'Lieutenant Roll' : 6
Dai
Dai
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:45 pm

Again, don't forget to post in classifieds and to make her transmutation app!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:49 pm

Archive date is the 26th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 am

Done and ready for review x_x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:47 pm

APPROVED