Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
One moronically simple job {Open} EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
One moronically simple job {Open} EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
One moronically simple job {Open} EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
One moronically simple job {Open} EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
One moronically simple job {Open} EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
One moronically simple job {Open} EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
One moronically simple job {Open} EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
One moronically simple job {Open} EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
One moronically simple job {Open} EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
One moronically simple job {Open} EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

One moronically simple job {Open}

2 posters

Go down

One moronically simple job {Open} Empty One moronically simple job {Open}

Post by Murazar Dauthi Sun May 09, 2010 11:07 pm

This was just something to keep pay for his little stay here in central, someone apparently wanted this low-level drug dealer dead. Someone who didn't know murazar was even a alchemist let alone a fairly known mercenary in amestris. Either that or he didn't have much going on, which to say was fairly possible since the military handled most stuff that went through central, even the illegal trade.

Murazar decided he'd kill him on the way out of his apartment which he tracked him down to and take his key and raid his apartment for money and valuables. Right now he was dressed in casual stuff, cargo pants and a t-shirt. Boots and jacket to hide his knife and pistol which he had a silencer on. He'd collect the pay the next day, regardless this would pose little challenge to him therefore little to be learned or strengthen him with mentally or skillwise.

Last edited by Murazar Dauthi on Tue May 11, 2010 1:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer: Mura

Back to top Go down

One moronically simple job {Open} Empty Re: One moronically simple job {Open}

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 2:49 am

ONE IDIOTICALLY SIMPLE JOB
One moronically simple job {Open} Dav One moronically simple job {Open} Dav One moronically simple job {Open} Dav
"We take our lives, we'll never die!"

Long navy hair, abused by the wind, flew angrily beside the man as he scowled and batted a bit more from his face. It was getting ridiculous! "Che" was breathed from chapped, pink lips as the asian-born wrapped himself tighter in his long self-made uniform.

It consisted on a small uprising around the neck and was skin-tight to the waist, where it was split open to a long dress-like attire. He rather liked the look, so he wore the thing on occasion if he felt like it.

Oddly, well, for him anyway, this time he had his navy hair tied in a high ponytail and Mugen was actually resting on his back, a small string holding it to his person as he walked forward, arms crossed. He was going for the samurai look today, actually, and he thought it suited him. It didn't stop him from wearing his knee-high boots and skinny-leg jeans though (he loved those things).

Step. Step. Step. Step. Ste- Tonk.

"Hm?" He silently asked, before looking down to see some kind of midget bump into his chest. The kid looked to be about a ruler-height shorter then him, actually, which made him raise an eyebrow at the kid.

'Is it just me, or do I attract beansprouts?'

_WORD COUNT_211
_TAGGED_Murazar
_COMMENTS_:3 The outfit I'm describing is Kanda's second uniform.

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Mon May 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Murazar looked at the man that had bumped into him, he managed to do so without appearing by a glance that he was looking up but rather just slightly angled. He didn't appear in the least that the insult had affected him, he studied silently for a moment the...man? In front of him speak that moment, murazar replied calmly, icily, and politely to the whatever this person was in front of him.

"Maybe your just attracted to.. beansprouts you said? Maybe its that rather than the other way around." While at the same time he was being polite, calm, and icy he had also conveyed his own insult although more subtle and just twisting the... man was his best guess was words.

He had his left hand already behind his back and his right hand was in his pocket grasping a handful of dirt. His target would be here soon, he needed to remove this mans presence and move on to his target. A bullet or a blast of air would do in killing the target. He kept his normal piercing eyes on the mans own eyes, he seemed to facially at least consider the person in front of him as just a mere obstacle.

On top of that he completely ignored the fact that the man had a sword, was bigger than himself, and seemed like a very angry person. Well it didn't really matter if you had a gun and alchemy on hand, plus he never was one for a straight up fight. Guerilla warfare or assassination tactics always seemed more logically.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Mon May 10, 2010 9:52 pm

Jay dropped down into the midst of two people from a rooftop. She was outraged at the fact that her current employer had hired her as a FAILSAFE! She was freakin BACKUP in case some loser screwed up on their job. In fact, she was so mad, she ignored Endavi altogether and stared at the other man, glaring him down while scanning his features. Gruffly, with none of her usual pleasure in the hunt, she sighed. "Well, apparently, if you screw up, what's-your-face, I gotta deal with it. Dunno WHY the dude made me a simple bodyguard for you, but if I don't see any action, his head has a wooden mount on my wall, right between some crook I killed and a cop who got in my way. But, whatever. Who's your target?" She really didn't care. Probably some lame criminal, not even tough enough for her to WANT his head on her wall...

[155]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 12:48 am

One moronically simple job {Open} Dav One moronically simple job {Open} Dav One moronically simple job {Open} Dav

"Maybe your just attracted to.. beansprouts you said? Maybe its that rather than the other way around." He heard the aforementioned 'beansprout' grind out as he rose an eyebrow. "Hn, didn't think I said it aloud..." He mused to himself before he unclipped the blade and stoically placed it at the male's throat, no expression his face what-so-ever as he made a small nick (it'd heal... maybe) in the male's neck and scowled.

"Watch your mouth, pipsqueak, since you're a lot easier to kill than I am." The samurai-wanna-be hissed before he saw a girl bounce down from one of the buildings and his serious look turned to dread before he re-sheathed Mugen and scowled in an annoyed way.

"Well, apparently, if you screw up, what's-your-face, I gotta deal with it. Dunno WHY the dude made me a simple bodyguard for you, but if I don't see any action, his head has a wooden mount on my wall, right between some crook I killed and a cop who got in my way. But, whatever. Who's your target?" She yapped at the other guy as Endavi rose his eyebrow in amusement. 'So, the guy's another headhunter or something? Geez...' He thought with an annoyed look on his features before re-unclipping Mugen and tapping Jay twice in the head with it.

"What's a head hunter like you doing here? Picking up my brother's debt or just cutting of people's heads on a normal, daily basis?"

_WORD COUNT_244
_TAGGED_Murazar; Jay
_COMMENTS_Yus, Jay and Davi have met before XD Rather funny topic it was. Also, uncolured words are either thought or movements XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Tue May 11, 2010 1:51 am

Murazar didn't even flinch when the blade drew slight blood from his throat, by then his right hand was held at his side with a small amount of dirt. All he had to do was turn his crunched up fingers, let go, and activate the tattoe transmutation circle. The resulting blast would slam into the man if not cut him in half.

Murazar let go of his pistol to wipe some of the blood onto his thumb, he licked it slightly and whispered to himself absently, "Need more salt intake, maybe a little less iron." He had gotten used to the taste of blood, being in countless fights when you were a runt of a child had gotten plenty of punches to the face. Which resulted in knowing what your blood tasted like very intimately.

He didn't even bother to look beyond just a cursory glance at the new person who had approached in a rather idiotically way for a assassin of sorts. He didn't reply to the mans question, instead he simply comment calmly, and still coldly despite the situation. In fact now that it was all screwed up to the man in front of him by his employer being a idiot and hiring someone to babysit him he was going to have to fix that problem.

He pointed at Jay, "You can leave you're in the way." He then pointed at the samurai pretender, "You can get out of my way before I cut your body in half and pop your bloody corpse to the next block. I'd rather finish this pathetic job, collect my coffee money, and make sure my employer doesn't make the same mistake again. While you can go on your happy way to insult random people whilst bumping into them, and then threating them with your big shiny sword as if it'll scare someone who was born knowing you will die, and your only choice in life is to chose how."

He backed up a step and used his free hand to check his watch, his right hand now very obviously backing up his threat, or promise depending on how you looked at it. It wasn't obvious exactly what his alchemy was, but it was obvious that he could use it and had been prepared before that sword was pulled out on him. He pulled out his pistol and held it hidden in his jacket. "Now if you two don't mind moving temporarily out of the way so you can bicker amongst yourselves. I need to finish this, get what I wanted and move on with my life."

He had five minutes, five minutes to kill that guy and the entire plan he had just had gone to a total waste. It would've been easily handled if he wasn't being babysitted by a brute with no sublety, and a crazy pseudo samurai guy that seemed very easily angered. One problem, he was also making it full clear he wouldn't fight them. He would do his best to kill them as fast as possible if one of them refused to move out of his way.

The look on his face, the look in his eyes even showed pure mental preparement to kill. If this battle proved more than he could handle, he'd go through a window into the apartment. Travel quietly to the target and kill him before leaving subtley. He had a suitable back-up plan. Someone would call the cops which by the time they arrived he'd have left or get them to focus on one or both of these two here. This wasn't his first job, he'd figure something out if they somehow managed to surprise him with something.

At the moment the first thing he'd do would be to activate his transmutation circle and blast a Slice and Dice at either one or both of them. Then fall back into the building and play cat and mouse while simulataniously accomplishing his plan.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 7:07 am

The 'bean' suddenly pointed at Jay, "You can leave you're in the way." He then pointed at the homunculus, "You can get out of my way before I cut your body in half and pop your bloody corpse to the next block. I'd rather finish this pathetic job, collect my coffee money, and make sure my employer doesn't make the same mistake again. While you can go on your happy way to insult random people whilst bumping into them, and then threating them with your big shiny sword as if it'll scare someone who was born knowing you will die, and your only choice in life is to chose how."

Ok... this guy pissed him off at first with his sarcastic tongue, but to have the nerve to insult him... no, wait, threaten him and his precious Mugen... yeah, that just pushed his limits. The samurai's eye twitched in annoyance as he delicately licked his two foremost fingers on his left hand and expertly wiped away the eyeshadow on the left side, revealing the mark in all of it glory.

The man then scowled deeply when he noticed the man's hand ruffling under his coat and, after he spoke another snide comment, rammed him into the nearest wall in an almost sexually threatening way. The homunculus then ripped the pistol from his grip and spun it around in his right hand several times before pointing it at his temple and pulling the trigger, the loud sounds bouncing off the walls in the area (luckily, it was pretty rejected), followed by the taps of the gun skidding away.

The homunculus' glare deepened as his well-trained face kept from showing the pain while the bullet popped out and the wound healed. The man scowled with a deep annoyance as he grabbed his blade and rammed it into the alchemist's shoulder; "List up and listen good, pipsqueak, you have no idea who you're dealing with, so you can take you special wind slicing ability and slice it up your ass." He said with an annoyed scowl before stepped back and ripping the blade from the male's shoulder, turning and beginning to walk away.

"Do whatever the fuck you want with this beansprout, shoujo, since I really couldn't care less... I hate alchemists like you." He said with a glare directed at Murazar before walking off, clearly pissed off by the meeting.

Well that makes things official... this pipsqueak now held a special spot on his 'enemy' list.

[[EXIT TOPIC]]

_WORD COUNT_416
_TAGGED_Murazar; Jay
_COMMENTS_Wow, Davi wasn't here for long ;D And since he's level 2, he can predict attacks up to three seconds away, and has extremely sharp eyes (Wrath = Ultimate eye/sharingan rip-off)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Wed May 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Jay. Was. Enraged. "What did you say to me? In the WAY! YOU MIGHT THINK YOU DON'T NEED HELP AND IF THIS RAT'S AS PATHETIC AS I THINK, YOU DON'T BUT NO ONE HAS EVER, EVER SAID THAT I WAS IN THEIR FREAKIN WAY! IF ANYTHING, I'VE SAVED HALF OF THEIR SORRY TAILS WHEN THEY GO FOR BIGGER GAME THAN THEY CAN HANDLE! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TELLING JAY CAROLINE FUROR TO GET OUT OF THE WAY! I FRANKLY DON'T EVEN WANT THE JOB, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, BUT TELL ME OFF AGAIN AND YOUR HEAD WILL HAVE A SILVER PLAQUE JUST FOR THE SHEER BALLS YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY TELL ME TO BACK OFF!" She glared at him with heat that could frighten the Sun itself. Then, easy as she had went off, she smiled and waved at Endavi. "Hey, I know you! Your that guy, you and your bro. Still too broke for the jacket though. Sorry." She smiled and waved as he left before returning to glaring daggers at the little whiny runt in front of her. How could he call himself a mercenary? She doubted he was even proficient enough to take on this crappy little crack dealer. "And as for you. Like I said. Mess with me anymore during my job, and I'll rip your heart out and let you actually see it as I crush it in my hands. Do I make myself clear, punk?" Jay never shifted her glare. Never blinked. Didn't even seem to be breathing. She simply glared. She didn't even worry, or care about his reaction to being called a punk. Funny. She was probably younger than him, and knew she was probably not as PHYSCALLY strong. But Jay knew she was ruthless, violent, coldhearted, all around deadly, and a borderline schizphrenic. She was psychotic enough to take him down. Psh, she was crazy enough to tackle a charging bull to the ground, armed with a butter knife. She was just that crazy. And her maniacal rage would soon be released. On this poor sap.

[345]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Wed May 12, 2010 11:15 pm

Murazar grunted when he got slammed into the wall, at the moment he completely ignored anything but the crazy samurai in front of him. He regenerated, now that wasn't alchemy. What could that be? That interested him enough that it was easier to ignore the pain of being stabbed. His clenched fist was within a hairs breath of exploding a cresent of air to slice this...person he guessed he could still call them. Their body in half, depending on how well they could regenerate he figured since the man wasn't going to make it his personal problem today to get in a fight with him he'd try and think out what just happened later.

His mind was so wrapped up in that regeneration thing and how useful it'd be to use it that he almost completely ignored the girl, which thats what she was to him just a girl screaming and ranting at him that she'd kill him just because she had no reputation that he knew her of and therefore to him she was a nobody in this game. She might be skilled, but so was he and he had enough experience that it was sometimes a miracle or maybe a curse on the world that he survived.

He simply walked over picked up his pistol and put it back where it was before checking his watch and walking in around the girl, completely ignoring her. He opened the door with his left hand just as the elevator doors opened and as soon as he saw the man inside he threw the dirt in front of him and blasted a cresent of air. It sliced the mans body in half killing him instantly by severing his spine and rupturing multiple organs.

Murazar simply turned around shutting the door, no one else was in the lobby so he wasn't seen. He licked the minor stab wound and decided he would fix himself up later. In the meantime he now decided to speak to the girl he simply said calmly and frigidly. "One this is my job, two if you attempt to kill me thats all fine and dandy, but first you need to get in line. Theres better people that you trying to kill me, so run along now and let the man pay you for simply getting here and leaving. Probably the easiest money you've made. Now i'm going to collect the easiest pay i've ever done, and then perhaps stick in this city or move on to a warzone where the real profit is. "

He shrugged to him she just looked like a fuming weasel something that was dangerous, but so much that if you kept your guard up like he did it wouldn't matter. He figured he'd head to a colder climate to try and see just how effective his wind techniques were there. After all he'd done a hot climate and moderate like this, but nothing cold. He kept a eye on her and a ear out as he started to walk down the street. It was the right way to get paid and take out the fool who had hired some crazy idiot for back-up on a pathetic kill.
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu May 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Jay sighed, giving up on her rant. To her, this dude was retarded. So in the end, she walked to the corpse and withdrew her reverse handled sickle. He grinned and easily decapitated the man. "At least one good thing came out of this. I get two new wall decorations: The bounty, and the employer. Later, Jackwad." She smirked as she walked away but, intent as she was on harming him in any way she found possible, she pulled a sawn off, last second, and fired at him twice, before firing her grappling hook at the roof of a building and climbing to the top, far from the ground below. Then, she would make her way to the employer, get paid, behead the sorry piece of crap, and be on her way. By the time Jackwad (her new name for the other mercenary) went in to get his own pay, the employer would have a bullet in his chest, and a bloody neck spout. Not to mention a now empty wallet, and a token of her gratitude. She left one of the drug dealer's bloody ears next to a notecard labelled,
"Watch your back, Jackwad. Jay Caroline Furor is ticked."

[200; EXIT TOPIC]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Thu May 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Murazar had been watching the idiotic child of a killer, when he saw the shotgun get pulled out he dived into a alley to dodge to shotgun blast before it went off. He peeked around as he saw her using a grappling hook out of the same shotgun. A older model too, nothing new like the automatic types. He sighed lightly as he decided to go into the targets apartment and loot it. Then he'd leave to go kill his employer for his stupidity. He'd have to watch out for two people now, a crazy samurai that regenerated. That one he took as a serious if not interesting threat. The other a teenage drama queen killer, whom he had no respect for. He did consider her enough of a threat since she wielded a gun, but other than that he didn't care.

He gathered the money, and some valuables before leaving. Once he left he found his employer, dead, with a note by the definitly moronic girl. He memorized the name and figured since now he had a name to put to a face he could find information on her before beginning a hunt and killing her. He proceeded to walk out, call the police, mock them for a moment before tell them what he'd done or she'd done really, and where. Then he hung up and chunked the phone in a sewer grate.

She really was a idiot, she gave him her name for free. All of it too, not a alias or anything. Then she left a note for the cops so now he'd have central looking for her. They'd suspect the elevator body too since he gave her that credit too, well to the cops anyway. Professionals left nothing to be traced behind, she had two different ways too. She was just a street thug who could use a gun and maybe a knife. He was the real deal, maybe not the best, but getting there steadily.

{Exit topic}

{OOC: By the way jay, since she now has the cops searching for anything that has her name she left. Would that mean from now on in at least central she'd be more careful now?}
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu May 13, 2010 10:04 pm

(xD no. She would avoid cops and probably wear her hair long and wear shades, but that would be it. She really is psychotic, and would probably off some innocents or cops if need be. xD plus, she left her name just for you. lol plus, she isn't all stealth. She's more of a Lunatic Mercenary than a Hitman Mercenary. xD also, she wants to blow your brains out. lol)
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Murazar Dauthi Thu May 13, 2010 10:47 pm

{OOC: Got the idea, more of a crazy no tactics and no thinking things through mercenary, than a stealthy thinker/acting mercenary. Hopefully they never get in a firefight, or soon anyway.}
Murazar Dauthi
Murazar Dauthi
SOUL CATCHER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Thu May 13, 2010 10:50 pm

(xD that would be...colorful. lol mostly red, but colorful! lol. and she does think things through, she just doesn't care too much about cops or other threats. Though she WILL get annoyed. xD case in point when a cop shot her arm in another thread... She blew him away with a winchester rifle. xD)
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down