Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Wondering...(OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Wondering...(OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Wondering...(OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Wondering...(OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Wondering...(OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Wondering...(OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Wondering...(OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Wondering...(OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Wondering...(OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Wondering...(OPEN TO ANYONE) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Wondering...(OPEN TO ANYONE)

Go down

Wondering...(OPEN TO ANYONE) Empty Wondering...(OPEN TO ANYONE)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:39 pm

She walked through the corridors, the darkness of the night hiding her prescene. Usually Yanghee did not indulge in walking in the palace in the middle of the night but she could not sleep. She did not know why did could not sleep but she couldn't.
The Empress sighed, stopping just outside one of the many doors and sat down, her arms wrapped around her knees. Everything was quiet, the servants and the residents of the palace asleep except herself. She sighed, closing her eyes. Her eyes were heavy with sleep but she could not. She had not idea why but it'll soon pass....Will it?
Slowly, Yanghee drifted into sleep in that spot.

Back to top Go down

Wondering...(OPEN TO ANYONE) Empty Re: Wondering...(OPEN TO ANYONE)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:17 am

Versin’s plan to infiltrate Xing went over smoothly. With the help of his connections with the underground crime world he got with his persona White Fox, Versin was able to forge documents so he could have a fake identity named Hara Hyouga. Using the fake identity named Hara Hyouga, Versin went to the military. With his brilliant strategies and his great success on the battlefield, Versin using the persona Hara Hyouga was able to rise quickly up the ranks. While Hara Hyouga walked through the Xing palace, Versin could almost taste his goal on the tip of his tongue.

He then suddenly saw a woman from the shadows sleeping on the ground. At first he thought it was just one of the servants sleeping on the job. So Hara Hyouga went closer to the woman to wake her up. As he went closer and closer to the woman sleeping on the ground he started to realize who the woman was. When Hara Hyouga fully realized that the woman sleeping on the ground was the Xingese Empress, his eyes nearly jumped out off his head.

Versin could not believe his luck that the Xingese Empress was right in front of him, not only that but without any guards near her. Versin thought about killing her while she was sleeping then making it look like another nation did it to start a war, but he decided that the risk was too great to do something like that at this point in time. Hara Hyouga then went close to her and kneeled. “My Empress why do you sleep on the ground, this is the Xing palace but it’s still not safe for you to be sleeping out in the open without your guards watching over you. Is there something bothering you my Empress? If it’s not overstepping my boundaries, I could listen to what’s bothering you.”

Last edited by Versin on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:00 pm

Slowly opened her eyes, the bags under her eyes very heavy, visible under the moonlight. She turned towards the source of the voice, seeing a man she had never seen before. Yanghee remembered everyone who resided within the palace, living or dead, but she never seen this person before and he doesn't look xingese either...
"No reason, I just can't sleep."She said flatly, slowly getting up from her spot. The empress wore a plain white silk robe, showing off her curvious figure and her hair reached the ground like indian ink. Yanghee took one glance at the man and instantly did not trust him. None the less she kept her quiet demeanour.
"I would be lying if I said nothing was bothering me but I don't know what."She simply said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:31 am

OOC: Yea, could you take off that part about him not looking like a Xingese because he’s using his persona named Hara Hyouga. When Versin is using the persona Hara Hyouga, he dyes his hair black, wears black colored eye contacts, a black business suit, a white under shirt and a black tie. Versin has mostly Xingese blood in his veins, so because he did all that he should look like a normal Xingese male. This is in Joumae Versin app if you want to see for yourself.

Hara Hyouga found it weird that woman who is the Empress of Xing would fall sleep on the ground without her guards watching over her, leaving the Empress open for an enemy attack just because she had a hard time sleeping. Hyouga thought that she was either completely stupid or has over confidence in the Xing palace’s guards’ abilities. Not only that but Versin had a hard time just looking at the Empress because in her life she was praised for her beauty while he was condemned for his characteristics, but Versin did what he does best and hid his real emotions with fake ones. Hyouga then saw the distrust in the Empress eyes. “I’m so very sorry my Empress where are my manners, my name is Hara Hyouga. I’m the new Lieutenant General. This is my first time of having the honor of being able to enter the palace. Who would of thought that my first time here I would get the honor of meeting you like this.”

Taking out some paper from his suit Hyouga showed the Empress documents showing what he said was true. “So you know that you have something that’s bothering you but you don’t know what it is. Well dreams are sometimes the way the mind tells us what’s bothering us. Maybe if you go over what you have been dreaming recently you could find out what’s been bothering you. I would be most honored if you could tell me what you have been dreaming recently so I could help you my Empress, if it’s not overstepping my boundaries.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:29 am

OOC: Sorry about that XP

Yanghee simply sighed and stood up slowly, yawning lightly. She turned to the man slightly, her eyes regarding him. He was somewhat persistant and eager to help her "problems"...Far too eager. As she turned, she felt her hidden knives poke at her rib that was hidden within her sash but did not mind it as Yanghee was used to the feeling.
"Usually I wouldn't indulge in talking about my problems to complete strangers. Whether or not you are new here and mere paperwork wouldn't make any difference."She said in a tired yet firm voice. Usually in same other day, Yanghee would be her usual cheerful self but tiredness was getting the better of her. And she was not particulary in the best of moods.
"So I wouldn't tell you anything, no matter how nicely you ask.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum