Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] Empty The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado]

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 6:57 am

THE SOUND OF RUNNING WATER IS MY CALL
The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] Th_ado1 The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] Th_ado1 The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] Th_ado1
"Your body has been exchanged, but you will always be one."

Tap. Tap. Tap-Tap. Tap.

The sound of a light set of breathing came from a young boy's mouth as his right hand directed his long cane in front of him, constantly tapping the ground in order to know his surroundings; he was blind, after all.

Tap-Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

Shoulder-length blnde hair caressed his head as two white clips held a rather large tuft from the left side of his face; there was a black clip holding out the smaller tuft on the right. His hair was layered slightly and his bangs also stood up in a spiked-like manner while mismatched gold and blue eyes hid under the black cloth that kept the blind sight behind bars. It was pointless, but it was better than nothing.

Tap. Tap. Tap-Tap. Tap-Tap.

He had a long brown cloak on that hid his feminine-shaped from from view as he wore a midrift skin-tight shirt that was cut off at the left shoulder, while running right down to the right wrist. The outlines and patterns of the left side were black with the main areas white, while the right side was black. This trend carried onto his pants as well, only switching at the boots. He had a long sleeve-like contraption that traveled from his left elbow to his wrist as well, also theme white over black for the side.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Ta-.

He stopped suddenly as his bat-like sensory system picked up something approaching him from behind. The blind boy then began to rapidly tap the stick beside him as he mapped it out to be just a civilian who had a quiet step to them. Sighing relief, he continued on down the busy street of Rush Valley, wondering to himself:

'I wonder if anything interesting will happen to us today...'

_WORD COUNT_300
_TAGGED_-
_COMMENTS_Please join ze topic! I'll close it after two people join :3

Back to top Go down

The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] Empty Re: The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado]

Post by Xan Wed May 05, 2010 5:48 pm

The town of Rush Valley had likely never seen someone quite like the Ishvalan who walked into town upon this day. In fact, even after he left, there would likely be many rumors about the Ishvalan, because he didn’t dress, act, or look like any Ishvalan ever before experienced in the town’s history.

In an effort to make a lasting first impression (show off), Xan was wearing a long trench coat, a pair of black gloves, and a pair of boots, slacks, and a semi-formal style shirt. All of his clothes were black, except for the white tie he was wearing. In other words, he looked like an evil mastermind with a sense of fashion similar to Agent Smith combined with Neo from The Matrix.

His alchemical tattoos were hidden underneath his clothing, so no one would be able to tell that he was an alchemist until they started to glow with the illuminating blue light that only appeared when he was performing alchemy.

With a walk that seemed to be more like a glide than an actual human walk, Xan strolled through the town of Rush Valley, seemingly oblivious to all of the technological marvels that the town was famous for.

In reality however, Xan was actually very impressed. Being an inventor himself, Xan knew how to judge the quality of the automail and other technology around, and he was very pleased. His thoughts about the quality of automail were interrupted when he suddenly heard the sound of tapping.

It was a faint sound, likely unheard by most of the people around Xan, but it was there nonetheless, and Xan wanted to know what the sound was. And so, with curiosity in his eyes, the Ishvalan alchemist walked in his gliding fashion toward the unseen source of the sound.

Word Count - 300 exactly
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] Empty Re: The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado]

Post by Guest Wed May 05, 2010 6:27 pm

Zane stared into yet another shop window that was filled with nuts, bolts and shiny automail pieces. Zane had no actual need to buy any of these products, since he wasn't missing any sort of body part, and he wasn't an inventor or mechanic. He smiled weakly at the most expensive thing in the window, realizing that his trip to rush valley was probably a mistake on his account.

"I should have gone to south city." He mumbled "Its hot there and I bet they have something else to look at other than automail. The conversations with the locals are probably better down in south as well"

He winced as he reminded himself of a conversation he had about 20 minutes ago with an automail mechanic, who had somehow convinced himself that Zane wanted to know about the construction of his automail, in detail.

"Blah blah metal" He reminded himself. "Blah Blah bolts, jeez, that's probably the only time I've almost fallen asleep whilst standing up!"

Upon thinking about that boring conversation, it reminded him of a familiar fact. Out of all the people he had seen and greeted today, and out of all the shopkeepers that he asked questions about their products too, that one man was the only person to give him a proper conversation. All the rest looked as if they wanted to get shot of him. Zane sighed, in defeat. He had always tried to come across as a nice kind young man, but his snake like appearance was the aspect of Zane people acted upon. This had always been the case.

"C'mon, give the snake guy a break."

He mumbled as a joke to himself. The joke was a poor attempt to hide the slight look of disappointment that had crept upon his facial features. He took a second, forced a smile upon his face and pushed that sad thought to the back of his mind. The back of his mind, where something evil slumbered, for now. He turned from the shop window and changed his focus upon the street.

"I guess a cafe would be the best place to start for me."

He clapped his hands together, readjusted his tie and blazer and set off down the street.

Word Count: 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 8:45 am

The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] Th_ado1 The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] Th_ado3 The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] Th_ado2

Tap. Tap-Tap. Tap-Tap. Ta- "Omph!"

Mismatched eyes, hidden under a black blindfold, opened wide as he stumbled back some and fell down, his cane rolling off into the crowds as a result. He grit his teeth with wide eyes as a head of blonde hair flew around in his piteous attempts to find the cane.

"Help! Someone help me!" He called out as he patted the ground repeatedly. The sonic waves that surrounded him confused his sensor greatly as no sound was concentrated as they bounced all over the place; Adokenai stopped his search and gripped his ears tightly as he keeled over on the sidewalk, breathing heavily as the sounds attacked him from all directions, making the sonic images large, off, warped and very scary to his young mind.

Blah. Blah. Blah. BLAH. BLAH. BLAH-BLAH. BLAH. BLAH-BLAHBLAH. BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH!!!!

"Argh!!" He cried out as his hood came down, having him gripping his ears while long fangs obviously replaced his incisors, but he didn't understand, 'Why isn't anyone helping us?!'.

'Why?'

_WORD COUNT_174
_TAGGED_Xan; Zane
_COMMENTS_:3 Playing a blind chimera is fun in a sense, tehe, and thanks for joining the topic guys ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 06, 2010 4:11 pm

Zane's head turned instantly as somebody cried out for help. His green eyes darted around the street for a moment or two, before they landed upon what looked like a young boy...or a girl, from this far away he wasn't too sure. However that had little importance right now and Zane quickly ran though the street for about 20 meters, pushing past some people until he standing over the small kid. It only took him a couple of seconds to realize the problem. The was blind. Why else would he be on the floor patting the ground, obviously searching for something? Zane couldn't help but feel sad for the kid, it must be tough for him. He looked slightly to the right and saw a cane about 5 meters away. Instantly thinking it was the kids, he walked over, picked it up, and returned to struggling child. He crouched down to his level, and was about to place his hand on his arm when he noticed something strange yet familiar. The boy was in some form of pain, and was showing his teeth, however his two incisors were unnatural, they were long fangs.

It was then when Zane felt his own pain, a small burning inside his mind accompanied which a deranged hissing of a snake. Almost as if it was a snake laughing. It then began to speak.

Whats this? the mental voice hissed, Feeling a connection to some kid you don't even know just because he's a tiny bit like you? Little brother don't you understand, we're all alone..

Zane winced in anguish for a couple of seconds and the mental voice had broken back into its snake like laughter. It only stopped when he mentally replied,

ENOUGH! BEGONE!

As the laughed faded out into nothingness, his focus returned to the small boy.

"Here you go" He said taking the child's hand and placing the cane in it.

"I'm guessing this is what you need. Unless, do you need help getting up?"

Word count: 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Thu May 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Xan had heared the child cry out for help, and had been en route to aid him, but someone else beat him to it. A tall man with white skin, black hair and green eyes to match the child’s ghost colored skin, blonde hair, and yet to be seen eyes. An interesting sight the two made, to say the least.

The fact that the child was patting the ground whilst calling for help, coupled with the fact that the tall man had handed him a cane told Xan that the child was blind.

The Ishvalan raised one eyebrow when he saw the child’s fangs. A chimera? Now that was interesting. Was the other person also a chimera? It wouldn’t be too surprising, as he did have a serpentine visage. However, minor details like race never seemed to bother Xan, so he kept right on walking, right up to the serpentine man and the apparently blind child.

Excuse me, but do you require assistance?
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 07, 2010 10:10 am

The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] Th_ado1 The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] Th_ado1 The Sound Of Running Water Is My Call [CLOSED: Zane/Xan/Ado] Th_ado1

The moment the distraught child felt the cane back in his hands, it felt like his life had been save as he began to tap a rhythmic sound next to him again in order to get the sonic image under control. He didn't hear the first this the pale man had to say as a result of the fray in his sound waves, but he did hear "I'm guessing this is what you need. Unless, do you need help getting up?" coming from his left.

Being the curious, and obviously blind, child that he was, the boy immediately lifted his free hand and softly touched around the male's face quickly, before smiling and nodding, never stopping that continuous tapping of his.

Tap. Tap-Tap. Tap. Tap.

"Excuse me, but do you require assistance?" He heard from his right, where he mapped out another male standing, but unfortunately, he could never really 'see' someone unless it was pouring rain, and at night. At night he could see well enough without the cane, yes, but that was about it, so he couldn't tell anything but their genders from their voices and stances. He smiled up at him apologetically none the less as he stood up with the cane and smiled again in a thankful manner this time.

Tap. Tap. Tap-Tap-Tap. Tap.

"I'm alright now, thank you very much, and I was alright with getting up... as long as I have something to tap like this I can navigate around rather easily." He explained with a kind smile, his high male's voice gracing the wind before an 'o' shape formed on his lips and he grinned in a wide fashion, not caring if his fangs were for the world to see or not, "My name's Adokenai Darke, nice to meet you!"

_WORD COUNT_297
_TAGGED_Xan, Zane
_COMMENTS_Posting Order: Adokenai, Zane, Xan ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Zane was a little confused about the Boy stroking his face. However he quickly assumed that it was just a method of figuring out what a person looked like. The boy got up onto his own two feet, so Zane quickly followed by getting out of this crouched position. Once stood up properly, Zane stretched his arms up and got onto the tips of his toes to stretch his leg, he had only been crouched a couple of seconds, yet this felt necessary. He instantly felt better after that. The young boy introduced himself as Adokenai Darke to both Zane and the other man who had come to help him. Adokenai was ginning, and was clearly showing those unusual sharp fangs of his. Could he be a chimera or some sort. If so, couldn't he control the physical changes such as the fangs like Zane could. Or did he just not care about keeping it a secret. This boys whole openness about the fangs were a complete contrast to Zane, who would never show his fangs to anybody unless he was in combat. Just thinking about releasing his fangs made his upper canines ache, so he decided to put them to use a different way.

"Pleased to meet you Adokenai Darke."

He replied to the small boy, Zane then thought it would only be right if he introduced himself to the both of them.

"My name is Zane Valentine and the pleasure is all mine."

Word Count: 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat May 08, 2010 5:28 pm

Xan looked at the blind child, who had introduced himself as Adokenai Darke, then to the serpentine man, who had introduced himself as Zane Valentine. He looked at them both in an almost analytical way, taking in every minor detail about them in about the time that it takes a man to blink a few times.

If he were to take a guess, the boy was definitely a chimera, and the man probably was too, but they did not seem to be evil creatures. Indeed, they seemed to be just as human as the passing citizens of Rush Valley, who were oblivious to the presences of the alchemist and chimeras. Pleased with what he saw, Xan stopped looking at them as projects and as actual people.

With a small smile, Xan proceeded to introduce himself.

My name is Xanthus Icarus, but most people call me Xan. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Adokenai Darke and Zane Valentine. Hmm…what brings you two to a place like Rush Valley?
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 12:37 am

"Pleased to meet you Adokenai Darke." The blind boy heard the man who had helped him with his cane said, before also introducing himself, "My name is Zane Valentine and the pleasure is all mine."

Before the boy even opened his mouth to say anything else, the other man continued in the first male's place, also introducing himself, "My name is Xanthus Icarus, but most people call me Xan. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Adokenai Darke and Zane Valentine. Hmm…what brings you two to a place like Rush Valley?" "Call me Ado, at least, that's what the people I know call me anyway, tehe." Adokenai piped up before adjusting the black band over his eyes ever-so-slightly and yawning a bit.

That was when he visibly twitched and clutched his stomach somewhat. 'Damnit, I completely forgot about the acid!' He cursed himself angrily before he gave the two a weak smile and forced himslef to stand completley upright, tapping his cane all that time as he replied to the male initial question.

"I got lost, I was travelling from this place called Resembool to Central, but some kid lied to me and said that it was this stop. So, now, I'm just walking around, passing time by until tomorrow morning's train." The boy explained with a smile as he continued his tapping, mapping out the ever-changing area like an old picture slideshow.

His eye twitched again as he could practically smell the sudden intensity of his stomach acid, before he grabbed his stomach from benath his brown coat lightly and smiled again, trying to reassure the two nice people who came to help him. It was pretty rare that someone would stick around after giving him his cane if he tripped. Everyone just took sympathy for the lind person; no one really cared.

No one but Fuketsu.

_WORD COUNT_310
_TAGGED_Xan, Zane
_COMMENTS_kukuku~~ Ado's kawaii in my opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 10, 2010 5:16 pm

Zane had been listening, but is attention was slowly being drawn to Ado body language, he was showing signs of being in pain, most likely stomach pains seeing as it was in that general direction Ado's pain seemed to be coming from.

"Hey Ado..." but before Zane finished, he trailed off. Zane didn't know what to say in that sort of situation, not many people of than family got really close to him, so conversations with peers were somewhat brief. He turned his eyesight to Xan, who had asked Zane's motive for coming to rush valley.

"Hmmm, I guess i came 'cause I was bored of central, I though this would be a good place to spend some free time. However..." Zane trailed off once again, this time though it was with a sheepish laugh. He smiled and continued. "I don't know the first thing about automail, and that's all there is around here, so this trip hasn't exactly been as good as I hoped. "

Word count 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Mon May 10, 2010 7:21 pm

Xan looked down at Ado with a look of confusion. The boy had been going from Resembool to Central? What could he possibly want in Central? After a split second had passed, Xan’s expression resumed its natural coolness because he decided that in the end, it didn’t really matter what the kid wanted to do in Central. What did matter though, was that Xan wasn’t going to be able to bring himself to leave Ado by himself traveling to Central. What if someone else lied to him and sent him to the Great Desert or something?!

Ironically, Zane Valentine had come from Central to this place. Looking for a good time? Please, looking for a good time in Rush Valley is like looking for a needle in a haystack unless you’re an automail mechanic…

Xan thought to himself for a moment, trying to decide what to do next, absently tearing some water particles out of the air and forming a sphere of water about a foot in diameter. The sphere became a halo around his head, and then turned back into a sphere that revolved around his head like a moon.

Deciding that he couldn’t really think of much of anything fun to do in Rush Valley, Xan decided to leave it up to chance.

Hmm…perhaps we should walk around and hope to run into something to do?
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 2:32 am

"Hey Ado..." He heard the almost snake-like male start to say ("Hm?"), before he cut himself off and seemed to enter his thoughts. The male-female chimera rose an eyebrow in his direction with mild curiosity before he shook his head lightly and smiled with a bright grin... however, he was still clutching his stomach from beneath his long brown coat all the while. 'I really need to find a target and before nightfall too... Damnit!'

"Hmmm, I guess I came 'cause I was bored of central, I though this would be a good place to spend some free time. However..." 'Zane' seemed to trail off once again (confusing Adokenai), though this time it was followed with a sheepish laugh. The snake-like man then smiled and continued. "I don't know the first thing about automail, and that's all there is around here, so this trip hasn't exactly been as good as I hoped." "Hmm…perhaps we should walk around and hope to run into something to do?" Ado heard the other man offer up as he cocked his head to the side and smiled brightly, fangs on display like nothing else.

The chimera didn't really care if people saw his fangs, since most just thought he was one of those freaks who went and sawed them down to look vampiric. It was usually one in one hundred who actually figured out he was, basically, vampiric... and those people were usually his victims.

He winced again from the acid burning at his stomach.

"I'd love to, I think it'd be fun talking to some people for a change! We haven't had a decent conversation in eons!" He piped up enthusiastically as the twelve-year-old chimera smiled kindly towards the two people. Maybe humans weren't so cruel after all...

_WORD COUNT_296
_TAGGED_Xan, Zane
_COMMENTS_Tehe, not much of a comment this time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 5:05 pm

"I guess there's no harm in taking a walk." Zane added, he kept a clam exterior, yet it wasn't often that people were this friendly on their first meeting so on the inside he was extremely happy.
"Although I've no idea of where we should go, or how to get anywhere in Rush Valley."
He unbuttoned his blazer, as the heat had finally won. He preferred the blazer buttoned up, it gave the whole professional look to his suit, but it was too hot for him to keep it as it was. He gave out a sigh, slacked his tie and undid his top button.

"Oh man, Its roasting out here. I wouldn't be surprised if my blood boiled."

He squinted his eyes and searched the street, for somewhere vaguely interesting, but to no avail.

"So." He continued "Know any places to go around here? As you will have gathered, I have no ideas. Although, if ya don't mind I would like to get a drink..."

Zane trailed off, purely because it was sweltering here and Xan was wearing what only looked like arctic gear..

"Hey...Xan...You OK over there?"

Word Count: 190
Comment: That part at the end about Xan's clothing would've had Zane using a comedic shocked anime facial expression, with a sweat drop and such.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Tue May 11, 2010 11:44 pm

Xan smiled down at the grinning form of Ado. Then he saw him bend slightly over and wince as though his stomach pained him. Perhaps he needed to go to a hospital? There was more than one in Rush Valley, because though none of the mechanics would ever admit it, not every operation with automail went smoothly.

Forgive me for asking, but do you need to see a doctor? You’ve been clutching your stomach and making motions as though you were pained…

Xan turned his attention momentarily away from Ado when he heard Zane Valentine ask if he was okay with a particular look on his face. Grinning, Xan took some water from the sphere and drank it.

Atmospheric water is always cold, and right now, I’m using it to keep myself relatively cooled down. If you want some, just ask and I'll make you a sphere. However, it would be good to go inside of a building. Speaking of which; Ado, if you need a hospital, I could carry you to one that’s nearby.
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:34 am

"I guess there's no harm in taking a walk." The boy heard the first man say, before he suddenly doubled over in a coughing fit, clutching his throat as something seemed to drip from his fangs themselves. He tore away his blindfold as mismatched gold and blue eyes sat wide open, before he scurried up and smiled at the two in an apologetic way.

Screwing up his resolve (and manners), he grabbed the arm of the first male 'Zane' and bit into it, swallowing two mouthfuls before retracting and tapping his teeth on the wound, watching the acid burn it shut with ease. His body shook as the blood fought the acidic substance enough to keep it at bay for now, before he directed his gaze in presumably Zane's direction and gave him a very apologetic look.

"I'm really sorry, but I have to stabelize my... condition with the blood of others, since my own blood's just as acidic and will only speed up the process." He closed his eyes with a sad smile, "Don't worry about me, I've got about three hours of being fine now, though... Zane-kun, are you a chimera? I could taste mixed DNA. I can't see you, but I know what I taste anywhere."

'Are... are you like me?'

_WORD COUNT_215
_TAGGED_Zane, Xan
_COMMENTS_Eh, he had to find out about Zane someway ;D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Zane was about to reply to Xan when Ado began a quite violent coughing fit. Obviously Zane turned around quickly to see if he needed help. Although by the time he had moved around Ado was already making his way over, with his blindfold off. It revealed that Ado's eyes were different colors, one being blue the other being gold. But before any of this could be commented upon ado grabbed his arm and sunk his fangs into them. With a shocked expression Zane winced due to the slight pain, which only lasted a second. Zane could feel blood being sucked straight from him, and it was a unusual feeling, as if it was energy that was being sucked. Ado retracted and somehow made the the puncture wounds seal up.

After this Ado gave an apology, and explained his actions. To be totally honest, Zane wasn't angry, just a little surprised. His amused smirk showed that. Although that smirk faded when Ado asked him a very serious question, are you a chimera? Zane didn't really tell anyone before because he wasn't sure how people would react. He sighed, not sure if what he was about to say was a good idea.

"I guess that you, Ado and you as well Xan, will not judge me as a freak...Yes I am a chimera. Oh and by the way don't worry about the blood thing Ado, although next time, if you need a drink of blood warn me first."

He kept himself as calm as possible, although as soon as he finished a familiar voice spoke up inside his mind once again, placing a little bit of fear inside Zane and making him tense.

Ohhhh You're so brave Little brother, telling two strangers about us, how were freaks! That young one, taking our blood, don't worry Zane, Big brother Slither will get them for you.

SHUT UP! LEAVE ME ALONE

The voice retreated once again, hissing in laughter as it left. Leaving Zane's mind to himself, once again peaceful, allowing Zane to relax.

word count: 341

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Wed May 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Xan was only somewhat surprised when Ado went for Zane’s arm and sunk his teeth into it. He became more surprised when he saw that Ado was literally drinking his blood however. Now that was an interesting sight; a boy drinking the blood out of the arm of a man he had just met. And speaking of interesting sights…

When Ado’s blindfold had come off, it had been revealed that he had heterochromia in his eyes, making his eyes two separate colors. It looked good on him, Xan decided. How ironic, to have two eyes that were different colors, but not being able to see that fact.

Xan’s thoughts about Ado’s eyes were interrupted by Zane’s confession to being a chimera. Xan did not leap up to call him a freak of nature or anything as ridiculous as that. He had already guessed what Zane was, and he hadn’t really cared, so he would continue not to care.

With a shrug, Xan looked at both of the males in front of him again. Then he walked forward gesturing for them to follow.
He turned his head and grinned back at them.

Come on, you two! I know a good place where we can get drinks and cool off!

Amazing, Xan was acting as though the past few minutes had never even happened…
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 12:00 am

"I guess that you, Ado and you as well Xan, will not judge me as a freak...Yes I am a chimera. Oh and by the way don't worry about the blood thing Ado, although next time, if you need a drink of blood warn me first." Zane said with a hint of sadness behind his eyes, before Adokenai let out a deep sigh and shook his head and a kind smile on his childish features. "Zane you're not a freak, I mean, c'mon, at least you've got a gender! I'm a chimera too, so we're even, yeah?"

Almost as if fate wanted to help demonstrate, a strong gust of wind briefly hit the trio and swooped over the brown cloak the 'boy' wore, revealing his very feminine form, minus the boobs, before it sat back in place. The boy chuckled a bit and grinned widely, "And about the blood, I don't usually do that, it's just people here are a lot more cautious than central so it was the only I could do to survive, my stomach acid is, after all, extremely acidic. I just neutralize it with the blood, make sense?"

Almost as if he hadn't heard the conversation, Xan suddenly called to the two chimerae with a grin, "Come on, you two! I know a good place where we can get drinks and cool off!"

Adokenai beamed a smile and grabbed Zane's hand, running off towards Xan. "Sure!!"

_WORD COUNT_241
_TAGGED_Zane, Xan
_COMMENTS_Weird kid o.O;; I think when he levels up, I'm gunna diagnose him with bipolar disorder too... O.O

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Wed May 19, 2010 8:48 am

[[is anyone still rping here?]]

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

https://www.facebook.com/Chimewind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Yep, but I'm away for my final Exams, I put a notice up..so I'll be away for awhile.

Last edited by Zane/Slither on Wed May 26, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Wed May 19, 2010 7:26 pm

[kk]

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Wed May 19, 2010 7:59 pm

I'll be back posting on all of my various topics when I remake my powers. Another day or two and I'll be set.
Xan
Xan
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by TOOTSIEGIRL Mon May 24, 2010 7:08 pm

bump 4 xanny]

TOOTSIEGIRL
PENDING

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Zane's smile was cut short as Ado grabbed his arm and dragged him away to where ever they were going. The simple thought of how lucky he was coming here today kept swirling around his head. To meet two people such as themselves was rare. People who were actually kind to him, and were open to him. However thinking about that just made him remember all the people at the opposite side of the scale.

"So where are we going?" He asked, while running with Ado.

why does that matter hmmmm? Said an all too familiar inner voice, Shouldn't you enjoy this while you can Little brother, seeing as it always turns out the same, always rejection!

Just the very words made Zane put a sadden expression upon his face. That voice was just the beginning. A couple of seconds after the voice finished a image plagued his mind. It was Zane, yet somehow different, he was wearing chains onto his hands and feet the led into the ground and the suit he was wearing was torn at every edge. He also wore a twisted smile across his face. The new Zane slowly opened his eyes too reveal the eye itself was black instead of white and the pupil had changed shape into an animal like slit.

Zane came to an abrupt stop, wrenching his hand out of ado's grip and covering his face with it, due to the mental pain he was feeling. All he could see now was this figure of this person.

What do you want!
Big Brother Slither just wants to protect you from self harm.

Word Count: 270
Comment: YAY found some time to come back

Last edited by Zane/Slither on Sun May 30, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next