Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Visiting An Old Home (Jay, Elliot) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Visiting An Old Home (Jay, Elliot) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Visiting An Old Home (Jay, Elliot) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Visiting An Old Home (Jay, Elliot) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Visiting An Old Home (Jay, Elliot) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Visiting An Old Home (Jay, Elliot) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Visiting An Old Home (Jay, Elliot) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Visiting An Old Home (Jay, Elliot) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Visiting An Old Home (Jay, Elliot) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Visiting An Old Home (Jay, Elliot) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Visiting An Old Home (Jay, Elliot)

Go down

Visiting An Old Home (Jay, Elliot) Empty Visiting An Old Home (Jay, Elliot)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Elliot entered the city of Dublith, her parent's and granparent's birthplace. She looked around the area, and warmly smiled to herself. She missed this place to much.
When she lived here, even though it was with her mother all those years ago, she loved it there. It was like coming home...though she was born in Central.
She remembered when one of the militant officers in her department asked her where she was born, she didn't reply, so the officer asked if she was born in Dublith. She denied it, although, inside, she wished she was born here. It was a place she loved so much.
Taking in a breath and then letting it out, she continued to wander the streets of Dublith.
"I miss this place so much...If only that woman didn't live here, it'd make Dublith seem much more peaceful. If only she didn't..." Elliot whispered to herself, knowing that no one was around to hear her. Her eyes started to turn red. She had so much hatred for the woman that raised her. She took her away from the person that she truely admired and loved so much.

Back to top Go down

Visiting An Old Home (Jay, Elliot) Empty Re: Visiting An Old Home (Jay, Elliot)

Post by Jay Furor Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Jay walked out of the back alley holding a small pouch of money in one hand. She had just turned in a pretty nice bounty and gotten 100 Cenz. She noticed Elliot nearby, but didn't say anything, merely noting her existence. She heard the girl say something as well, but she didn't care. She grinned widely at the pouch. She could finally afford not only a couple weeks of well rationed food, but now she could buy something nice. Maybe a new bed, or she could fix up the house. Then she shook her head and remembered the gangster's head. He was one from the raid and this money would be enough to afford a golden plaque for her to mount his head on. So far, this was the 4th raider she had beheaded and the other three all had golden laques, because she wanted these to be held as her prizes. Revenge tasted sweeter than anything...

[157]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:41 am

Elliot's eyes drifted towards Jay, whom she saw near by. Her eye color slowly changed more towards pink, showing satisfaction and amuesment. A small smirk appeared, as she remembered their last conversation, which had ended in a dead end. Maybe she had gotten better with her conversing manners...or maybe it was Elliot's turn to start another talk. She didn't mind being the starter, as long as she didn't end it again and maybe got a little more information. She had a feeling that these two might actually grow to have a friendship later on...

"Oh, hello Jay..." She called out loud enough so Jay could hear her from where she was.
"It's so nice to see you again after our encounter last time, isn't it?" Of course, she still wasn't one to start a conversation, but this wasn't just a normal talk, now. Last time, Jay had said she had reconignized the blonde, and Elliot wanted to see if she still did--not including last time's encounter. Maybe Elliot had seen her before somewhere else...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:54 am

Jay nearly dropped her pouch of money in surprise when Elliot called out her name. She had had no idea that anyone else was nearby, besides the corpse and bounty dealer in the alley. She turned around to see who it was and smiled - Well, failed in an attempt to smile. "Oh, hey Elliot. Yeah, I guess it is ..." Truth be told, Jay didn't really feel like chatting right now. She really wanted to find a way to get to Kanama as fast as possible so she could blow her money off on food, water, and a nice golden mounting plaque. But, as she was here and talking, she didn't really have much to say in order to end the conversation as abruptly as possible. So, praying that Elliot hadn't seen the bounty deal in the alley, she stood there, slipping the pouch of money into her pocket.

[150]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:59 am

It appeared to be that Jay was in the middle of something before Elliot had called out to her.
What was she up to?

"Were you in the middle of something? Sorry to disturb you. You don't look like you're in the mood to talk, anyway, are you?" Elliot honestly didn't care if she wanted to talk or not. They would, again, meet up with each other someday in another town at another time, like they were now.
Nothing interesting was going on between the two anyway but just mindless chatter and random appearences here and there.
She might have ended up sounding a little cold right there to Jay, but, again, she didn't really care. She wanted information on this girl, and she wasn't sure where else to get it than from the person herself.

"If you're busy, then pay me no mind. I'm just here visiting...an old home of mine, that's all." She didn't want to give too much away from her past, or of what she was doing. She was attempting to be subtle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:08 pm

Jay figured she should at least try to seem polite. Closing her eyes, since her permanent glare wasn't very friendly seeming, she smiled again. "No, I was just headiong back home to go... Shopping." She didn't mention what she wanted to buy, since it would probably disturb most people if she had said 'Oh, I'm just going to buy a gold plaque to mount a disembodied head on.' But instead, she just continued with her seemingly innocent smile and stood there, looking stupid. She wondered what Elliot was doing here and what she had been talking about a few minutes ago. At any rate, she was the last person to ask something like that, so she wouldn't, instead hoping that Elliot would spill the beans on her own. Then again, Elliot was most likely wondering how Jay got the money she had with her and what she was doing in the back alley, so she couldn't complain. She just wished she could go ahead and leave, go on to Kanama and buy something at a fast food place, if she could find one.

[183]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:28 pm

Elliot now eyed her with black eyes. Black, suspicious, eyes. She still hated how her eyes changed according to mood; it showed how she was really feeling. Although, the people that didn't know her well wouldn't know what the colors meant. And there aren't people that know her well.
She was thankful for her personality for once because of this; no one knew how she was feeling, and that's how she wanted to keep it.

"Shopping...I see. Would you mind...if I came with you? I realize it's not any of my business as to what you're shopping for, but I would like to...say, observe." Elliot wanted to know, but she wasn't sure if Jay would accept this. After all, it was Jay's own personal business of what she was going shopping for.
God, I'm becoming my cousin...Katie-Lynn, you and your curiosity has passed onto me, hasn't it, Limestone? Elliot sighed slightly aloud, remembering Katie-Lynn's personality, and how she was very curious about some things. She wouldn't stop at anything until she figured it out. Elliot didn't despise her, she just didn't want to become like her.
Who knows, Jay might have the privilage of finding out a thing or two about Elliot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:40 pm

Jay sighed and decided that Elliot probably wouldn't probe her for answers as to WHY she would buy the plaque, and if she did, Jay could say that she planned on catching a big fish and wanted to have the plaque ready. Elliot wouldn't have to go into her bounty room- A massive room with most of one wall completely covered in mounted heads. "Sure... Do you mind having to go to Kanama? Since thats the Slums, the prices there are lower, and I live there anyways." She feigned another smile. Why couldn't she be more like Darkamaru? He always knew how to pretend to feel something, giving perfectly flawless fake smiles and more than often, real smiles. And he always knew just how to talk his way out of a crappy deal in an automail sale, always getting a better price! Some days, Jay wished she could be more like her automail mechanic...

[154]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Kanama in the Slums? Elliot had never been there before. But she would do anything to get this dying curiosity out of her system. Maybe she had gotten this trait from her great-grandmother Allison Maris, whom was always playful, curious, hyper...the exact people Elliot found highly annoying.

"Sure...I don't mind heading there. Who knows, Jay, you might found out a couple of things about me, as I to you,"
Elliot moved closer to Jay, getting ready to travel with her all the way to the Slums.
She didn't mind traveling farther. At least it'll keep her mind off of her past for a little while, the least.
Elliot could tell that Jay was faking her smile, but she decided not to tell her. She probably didn't like her, and yet she still allowed her to go on this mini-road trip with her all the way to Kanama, which is obviously in the Slums, where Elliot had never been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:17 pm

Jay nodded slowly, taking what Elliot had said into account. She realized that Elliot was probably putting pieces together about her but she didn't really mind. "Okay then. You wanna walk, or do you have a car or something?" She smiled again, getting slightly better at faking a smile. Normally, she could easily fake one, but in the presence of someone who WASN'T a target, she found it to be incredibly hard. Anyways, she pulled the pouch from her pocket to count up the coins again, making sure it was 100 cenz. She usually hated shopping, but now that she had the money, she would have to buy enough food to float her through the week, but not so much that it would spoil if she didn't eat it soon enough. Not to mention the plaque and whatever else she could afford. Maybe she should fix up the house. It was barely still standing, pieced together like most other houses in Kanama- With chunks of wood and materials found around the neighborhood. She was actually considered rich in her small town, just because she had enough money one time to paint her house silver, though rain had made it run and look awful.

[203]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:35 pm

"I have a car, as a matter of fact," Elliot was used to walking, but she liked driving as well. It was easier, more convinient, and it took less energy.
She lead Jay to her car, unlocked the driver's seat door, and got into it. She unlocked the whole car, allowing Jay to get into the passenger's seat.
She was very calm when driving, and she liked having her window open, feeling the wind. Even though her hair usually got her way, and in her face all the time when it was windy. A secret about her: She didn't want to cut her hair, no matter how many times it got in her way.

She looked to Jay with her normal gray eyes, signaling her to get in.
"Would you mind showing me the way and pointing out the directions? I honestly have no clue where I'm going. I've never been to the Slums,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Jay sighed in relief. She really hated walking that far, even if it was normal for her to have to walk everywhere. She got into the passenger's seat and looked around the car, taken aback a bit. She looked nervously at all of the things in the dashboard. "Um...Well..." She was attempting to give directions but, a first class Technophobe, couldn't focus because she was staring at the strange things on the dashboard. She clicked the button on the door and when the window rolled down, she nearly jumped out of her pants. "Um... Well first, take... A right... Then head straight until... Er... The first intersection..." She leaned back in the seat, uncomfortable with this as well, mostly because the seat was more luxiourius than she was accustomed to. Jay finally managed to get ahold of herself long enough to put on her normal cold face, trying to not let Elliot see the nervousness in her iron coated eyes.

[162]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:54 pm

Elliot could tell, from before, that the girl was nervous.
"Not to worry, Jay, you'll be fine. It's just a car," She stated, putting it into drive, taking Jay's directions.
It was so strange for Elliot, still, to this day. She had been...nice to two people already. Atlacia, a fellow militant officer, and now Jay, whom she doesn't know anything about.
Well, she learned a couple things of her so far of their meetings.
She wondered if Jay found this strange. Two women, of similar personalities, learning little by little about each other, possibly forming a future friendship.
Elliot never thought of being friends with someone similar to her, but it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

Still being as calm as ever, she noticed that Jay was still a little nervous about being in the car. She remembered why she asked to go on the trip, but she never asked what Jay was going shopping for...
She would probably save that question for when they finally got there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Jay slowly nodded and relaxed slightly but when Elliot put the car in drive, Jay yelped before turning to look out the window so Elliot wouldn't see her oh so obvious embarrassment. In her mind she was repeatedly slapping herself while yelling 'STOP BEING STUPID! STOP BEING STUPID!' Jay had always hated her technobhobia but it was simply in her genes and a product of poverty. In fact, she had only been in a car once before this and she freaked out then. Remembering that time, she calmed down, almost laughing at herself. her dad- Before she had to kill him and her family- had taken her to the drive in and the second the car started up, she started screamning her head off, kicking and squirming to get out of the seat belt, kicking the gas pedal by accident as she did so, only further freaking her out when the car shot up to 140 MPH. That was one of those memories that helped her overcome her fear for just a few minutes, ostly because she was so freaked out then that now she seemed like a nascar racer in comparison.

[192]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:00 pm

Elliot noticed how calm Jay was now, compared to a few seconds before. She seemed so tense and scared before. It was just a car...what was she so scared of?

"I see you've calmed down. What was that before, anyways? You were...more afraid, I believe, before." She didn't take her eyes off the road as she said this. But the point still got across, even without her ever-changing eyes to look at Jay.
She was used to driving, as she had done a few times before, but she had never seen anyone so scared in a car before. What was that called, again? Oh, if only Elliot would recall...
Technophobia, was it? That, or something of the sort.
Jay must've not have been in a car often enough. Either that, or she just really didn't like these things.
Elliot stopped momentairily, awaiting more directions. Again, she honestly didn't know where to go.

"Are you going to be okay by the time we get there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Jay nodded again. "Yeah, I'm fine now, just a little tense, thats all... Take a left now and when you come up to a rocky path between a bunch of trees, go down that way. That's where the front entrance is, to Kanama." Even now, as she spoke, though, her voice was shaky and she continued looking at the strange things in the car. The most technology she really ever used would be her automail and weapons, but she didn't even have a refrigerator in her house because of her fear. She knew exactly how bad it was and hated it with a passion. It would most likely be the death of her, but for now, it just made her look stupid. How was she supposed to keep her cool if she freaked out about a stupid little car ride! Honestly, she really needed to be more level-headed about this kind of thing...

[153]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:55 pm

"I see...I can understand your fear, even though I have never had it." Elliot, hands still on the wheel, and her eyes still on the road, she replied to her statement with a single nod. She took the directions, and they were both almost on their way to Kanama.

"By the way, what do you plan on buying exactly, anyway? And also, why go so far out here just to but it?" Elliot started up talking again after some time of silence. She should've been more subtle with this. Jay might stay silent about this, and that's exactly what Elliot didn't want. If only her personality wasn't so head on, she'd probably be able to get an answer.
Curse Katie-Lynn for getting into her head...
Elliot let out a sigh, reminded once again of her brunette, happy-go-lucky, too easily-trusting, cousin. They had somewhat similar personalities, but on completely different levels.
She started wondering if there was anyone that Jay couldn't get off her mind, like Katie-Lynn was on Elliot's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:13 pm

Jay simply remained silent, not really wanting to talk about her fear. It was her greatest downfall and heck- Even Darkamaru's Cryophobia made more sense! He actually DIED of frostbite and hypothermia in an arctic wasteland! Nothing ever hurt her that was related to technology... So why was she so afraid?

She looked up and smiled again, this time an actual smile, mostly because the silence had been bugging her. She needed something to help her keep her mind off the car. "I'm gonna buy about a weeks worth of food and water, a golden plaque like the kind used in mounting, and if I have enough left over, I'll have my house fixed and repainted." She thought over the second question and shrugged. "I guess it's just because it's closer to home and cheaper. Out here, nearly every store has a 'Take whatever deal you get.' policy and they avoid charging higher than the average salary of almost minimum wage. Just how the economy works here, I guess..."

[168]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:57 pm

"I understand...it's better to be home, anyway, isn't it?" Elliot recalled her home, as she missed her father and brother an awful lot.
And even though her mother still lived there, she still loved Dublith.

"Oh, don't worry about food payments...I'll pay for it for you, and get something for myself while I'm at it as well. What do you say about that?" Elliot turned off the car, and finally took a look at Jay again since the ride started.
Her eyes changed toward a calm blue, and stared out into Kanama. She liked the look of the city, and it seemed like a nice place to stay for awhile.
Laying back into the driver's seat, she could finally relax. She felt tired for some reason. Proabably all the walking she had been doing for weeks. Central was a huge place...and Elliot didn't like all the walking work. This is why she was thankful for a car.

[[Should we move this to Kanama, in the Slums?]]

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:12 pm

[alright. xD ill go make the topic. lol)
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down