Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Nevrok, Elliot (WIP) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Nevrok, Elliot (WIP) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Nevrok, Elliot (WIP) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Nevrok, Elliot (WIP) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Nevrok, Elliot (WIP) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Nevrok, Elliot (WIP) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Nevrok, Elliot (WIP) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Nevrok, Elliot (WIP) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Nevrok, Elliot (WIP) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Nevrok, Elliot (WIP) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Nevrok, Elliot (WIP)

Go down

Nevrok, Elliot (WIP) Empty Nevrok, Elliot (WIP)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:11 pm

CASE FILE: Ciel Militant/Chimera
Nevrok, Elliot (WIP) 2nixn42 Nevrok, Elliot (WIP) 2nixn42 Nevrok, Elliot (WIP) 2nixn42
"Fuck him and fuck you too. Not one of you critics can stomach me, let alone stand me."

FULL NAME:
→ Elliot 'Talon' Nevrok

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Philly, Creta

RACE:
→ 1/4 Gele 3/4 Cretan Honey badger

DEPARTMENT:
→ Head of Fort Rose HQ

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ July 23, 1986

GEN:

HEIGHT:
→ 6' 1.1"

WEIGHT:
→ 180 lbs

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:

PERSONALITY:
→ Elliot is a man who has no patience for anyone's bullshit. He's not the guy to bellyache your problems to, he won't sit through it. A likely response would be 'Grow a fucking pair'. He's not in the military to be your best friend, to pay your bills or to save your family, he's in it for the country as a whole and his own freedoms. He's not the kind of man that your mothers would let in the house and if they DID they would hide their money and jewels somewhere out of reach. Constant scrutinizing glares bore into his very soul. He's a man that people move out of the way when they see. The kind when he reaches into his pocket, they scream "HE'S GOT A GUN!" Even the way he carries himself is in a way that warns about getting in his damn way. He'll eat you alive and fill you with hatred and fear. There is no backstabbing him, because if by some off chance you do, you're going to beat shitless and learn your lesson damn well.

He's not trsuting of anyone, he does things himself. He'd quicker cut his own hands off before he accepted someone else's help. Elliot isn't the kind of guy that looks for ways out, he simply goes forward. Elliot is FAR from some sort of hero. He wouldn't risk his life to save someone else, but unbeknownst to him, he fights for people as whole.

The whole world percieves him as a criminal; a person who kills and simply takes, not listening to what he says, but rather the tone of his voice. His lyrics speak vulgar and cruel, but behind them holds a meaning most people would avoid. He states the truth, the ugly truth without and sugary gloss. If you can't handle him, then too bad. He's got a hatred inside of him of the world and the gluttons about it. This makes celebrities the BIGGEST on his list. He can't stand the other celebrities who just sit and indulge on their fame like "fucking souless sluts sucking down their baby bottles; they're just overgrown children and spoiled by everyone. They're PAID to be fucking asshats."

He doesn't care about anything (or so he seems). His mind is not some vast netherworld of thought. He thinks something, he'll tell you. If he hates you, he will tell you. If he wants to stab you in the face, you will learn that via a stab in the face. Contrary to many beliefs, he's actually good at self control. Despite how pissed off he gets, he normally resorts to violence last, however that does not include his throwing of objects at people's heads. His rage is wild and unpredictable, anything can set him out Once he hits that point, he becomes unbridled and usually doesn't stop. It's hard for him to control himself once he starts. These temper tantrums often escalate to guns pulled and Elliot in the hospital from a gunfight.

"Even with all the money I get paid, I don't have a penny."

There is a side off Elliot that people just don't see. Underneath his front is a man that just lost hope for the world. He's given all he can, but he knows alone he can't do anything. This is where his lack of faith in other celebrities comes from. He sees them sell out and not give an ounce back but put on shows that the public goes for or they bring in the charity bullshit. He knows how celebrities work and it pisses him off, he's trying to fight the system without much effect. One bug floating against a current only drowns him further. Stress cracks everyone.

LOVE:
→ Being an asshole, saying asshats, fuck or shit, his brother, being away from home, Smoking, rapping, saying it how it is, noodles, sex, drinking, doing unspecified drugs (on occasion)

HATE:
→ PENGUINS, Celebrities, boy bands, people who think they know everything, seeing homeless children, seeing people getting away with crime, his anger issues, PDA, tabloids, people invading his privacy, Santa Claus

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ His 'KID' is actually his brother

IDOL:
→ Slim Shady

HISTORY:
→ "Stress gets to everyone at some time." He didn't believe it back then. Those tabloids, the pictures showering magazines and his face pressed against another woman's. A happy couple, the perfect couple, labels were everywhere and it seemed right. Even though there was zero privacy, they were high school sweethearts and Elliot adored that woman more than the breath in his very body. She was everything to him, the one good thing he'd had. Only twenty-two, planning on getting married, all the cliche stuff. However, nothing perfect ever lasts and the time eared.

Elliot came home one day, his love a mess on the floor, sobbing and holding her head. He dropped his bag and ran over, checking on her, holding her close. "What happened?! H-HEY what happened?!" He muttered three or four times before she whimpered a response he couldn't comprehend.... The results were what threw the man over the edge.

"You BASTARD!" The voice flew slower than the fist as his hand ran across the room with his feet. "Why. The. FUCK? Did you DO THAT?! The FUCK is wrong WITH YOU?!" His body shook as the return punch slammed roughly into his jaw. Elliot stumbled back a few feet. The door had been kicked down upon entering. A knife was pulled from the latch on Elliot's right leg. His eyes, full of fury, didn't seem to mind the fact he'd just recieved a cracked jaw. " I WILL FUCK YOU UP!"

"YOU LITTLE PUNK I MADE YOU!"

"JUST LIKE YOU MADE MY BROTHER?! HUH?! THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? COULDN'T GET SOME SO YOU TOOK IT OUT ON SOMEONE ELSE? YOU FUCKING SICKEN ME!" His voice growled. the knife clutched tighter while he slashed at his father's face, only to be kneed in the stomach.

"Ungrateful bastard. You can't beat me in a fist fight I took on eighteen of you fucking twits. You think some little unwanted brat can take me down."

His hand ducked as he staggered and sliced towards the larger man's inner thigh. Crimson colored the air as he pulled it back. "I'll at least make sure you lose the ability to reproduce again. COME HERE I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO WHINE ABOUT!"Incoherent words were sputtered as the two fought for a good ten minutes, before Ryan stabbed his own son a couple times in the arm, then slammed his fist into the back of his neck.

No one questioned what had happened when Elliot ended up in the hospital. The bloodied body of the growing celebrity was limp in a bed for a few hours. When he stirred, a familiar face played into his mind. He stared blankly at her for a good twety minutes in silence. When at last words could be said, he was livid.

"Why didn't you say anything?" He asked with a cracked voice. His head ached, eyes stung with the salty sting of the blood near his eyes. "Why did you just let them get away with it."

"I was scared.. I was terrified of my life, Elliot. I-I'm sorry."

"Fucking coward. Now he's going to get the fuck out of this and everyone thinks I fucking RAPED you." His hands clutched as he cringed. "Stupid bitch."

"Elliot.. Elliot I'm sorry." The woman stammered, her hand reaching to him, shy and shaking. She was terrified with how Elliot got when angry.

"No the hell you aren't. Get the fuck away from me, you fucked up whore. I TOLD you I'd protect you and the hell you turn around and say that I fucking raped you. I gave you fucking EVERYTHING." He scoffed and took a heated breath. "Get the hell out of this edroom, because I swear as soon as I'm free from here I'm going to wring that skinny neck of yours."

"-Elliot."

"Are you fucking DEAF?! Get the hell AWAY from me you slut."

My brother.. I will never see him again.

"He's violent, he's a danger. That child can never be around him."

The voices repeated in his head and Elliot could feel the pain stab in a familiar way. His heart hurt and hatred stirred. That man- he just laughed as their little brother was taken away. Laughed as he escaped his responsibility.

"You have to get clean." The judge explained. "If you can do that, he's all yours."

It was so hard, staring at the rolled drug before him. Rage sat in his veins... one more time. It was always one more time, but this time would really be the last. At least, that's what he told himself. Every time. Every single time, it pressed to his lips for the last time, but each was in a way worth it. If he didn't do this, he'd hurt someone, but if he did it, he couldn't get his brother back. It wasn't a fair deal. If he killed someone, he would be in jail and never be allowed his brother back in life. Of all the fucked up family members in his life, he wanted at least one that wouldn't turn out the rest of them. Talim was an abusive slut who was somehow not in jail despite raping who knew how many men. The judge didn't believe that men could be raped so she was free.

His father was a rapist. He'd done it once, who knew how many more times it had happened? That was just one known and no one would believe the boyfriend. "He's just saying it because he doesn't want the responsibility."

That wasn't the truth. Elliot wanted the responsibility but he'd be damned if he would SHARE with a lying skank of a woman. No. His brother deserved better than her, better than his father, better than the fucking world that had just spat into his direction. Elliot wanted so bad to just sweep up and take his little brother away from it all, but it wasn't happening as long as he was on drugs. How could that man fucking LAUGH at Elliot. What sick kind of sadist enjoyed putting his son between a rock and a hard place. What a dickwad. Elliot took up living with his mother in Gelemorte.

TRIVIA:
→ He speaks Cretan and Rouenian (Gelemortian Dialect) everything else needs a translator
→ Be sure to add what language they speak in the color they speak it in and to also list that as part of your signature.

ALIAS:
→ AMMY

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ Valeria, Lian, Iris, Yoshi, Tatyana, Aaron

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ The resident Honeybadger

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]Happy Tree Friends[/b]/[i]Flippy[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
Top Dog The resident Honeybadger

Back to top Go down

Nevrok, Elliot (WIP) Empty Re: Nevrok, Elliot (WIP)

Post by Reila Tsukino Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:17 pm

24th.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down