Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Res's journal EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Res's journal EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Res's journal EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Res's journal EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Res's journal EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Res's journal EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Res's journal EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Res's journal EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Res's journal EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Res's journal EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Res's journal

Go down

Res's journal Empty Res's journal

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:24 am

Hmm.... Well this is a new thing for me so sorry if I suck at it. This book belongs to Dresden Levin and if you see it then it would be a smart idea to return it to Levin's Prosthetics in Rush Valley. You'll get quite the tasty reward.

Anyway here we go, I have gotten quite a wonderful idea. Many people say that human transmutation is flawed right? Well I have an idea that might actually fix that, but first I'll have to go into the military and hopefully become a state alchemist soon so I can carry out my research.

I've heard of the Gate, it seems interesting but I wonder if it is possible to go there without being forced to go inside, because if that is possible then there is probably a way to call lost loved one's souls over to you after you get there and if you somehow cross paths then you and transmute there soul into something. What if you were to do a human transmutation, have it at least look human, then transmute a soul to it? I know it seems difficult to do something like that, after all binding souls to suits of armor is easy since most of them are made of iron and the iron in the blood is what connects the two things.

Maybe if you actually cut the wound in the shape of the transmutation circle to do that with and make sure it is readable, maybe then it will work. What do you think the best place for the scar though? Maybe if you do it thinly enough, on the top of the head? After all the hair would hide it.

Also been studying up on the homonculi which is what people normally get when they try and Human Transmutation. There is probably a way past getting one of them but I still have yet to figure this out. After all I want my parents back into their own bodies, not some homonculus with a random ass soul.

Back to top Go down