Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Young Love EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Young Love EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Young Love EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Young Love EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Young Love EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Young Love EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Young Love EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Young Love EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Young Love EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Young Love EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Young Love

Go down

Young Love Empty Young Love

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 3:20 am

Brigadier General Jethro William Black, the Black Templar, and ex-second in command of the prestigious Fort Briggs stood atop a balcony overlooking part of Central City. Even deep in the night as it was the capitol of Amestris shined like a star, it's lights cascading across the sky. The smell of industry wafted through the air, entering the Knight's nostrils quite forcibly. He itched at his nose as if to get rid of the smell, knowing full well it would do nothing. Dressed in a light shirt and sleeping shorts, Jet took in the beautiful view for another moment before spotting a pot of flowers on the railing whose petals were in full bloom. Spring, easily his favorite season. It's mere beauty alone was enough, these flowers a testament to the time of year. He strolled over to them and leaned over, their scent a breath of fresh air in the smog-filled city. A smile found its way to his face, again appreciating the beauty of such things. If there was one thing Jet had learned as of late, it was to appreciate what he had.

As he stood there taking in the sights, sounds, and smells of the bustling city that never slept, Jet's mind couldn't help but wander. He thought of Fort Briggs, the blistering cold on the outside with the warm feeling of belonging on the inside. Comrades in arms to the end, even when the base fell into enemy hands. There had been rumors floating around Central of an operation to take back Briggs from RIOTE, and Jet for one was all for it! He wanted to see them pay for their insolence, though an Amestrian flag flying over the fort would be good for him as well. If such an operation was to take place, the Brigadier General would love insist on being a part. Jet needed to atone for the loss of so many good friends, and that would be a step in the right direction. He looked up to the starlight sky, the dim glow of the city covering most of it up. Right there, right then, he swore to take back Briggs for Reila and Dai. Even if it was the last thing he would do. Clenching his fists and then relaxing, he turned around to head back inside.

Through the open glass door he could see the love of his life sleeping soundly upon her bed, the gentle rise and fall of her chest indicating she was okay. Emma Redderic, his fiance and soon to be wife. They were both staying together in her little flat until they could get a proper house somewhere, and in the meantime they had both returned to active duty. If you had asked Jet a year ago "What if I told you in a year you'll have found your one and only?" He would have laughed in your face and told you "A man can dream." Yet this was no dream! Instead it was a blissful reality he enjoyed. There wasn't a day that went by the Knight didn't thank whatever higher power there is that she was a part of his life. Jet loved her with all his heart, and he told her that whenever he got the chance. She would always smile at him with that pretty smile, the words "I love you too," drifting around like a feather on the breeze. He found those words put him at ease, made him happier than words could describe. He loved her with all his heart, no other way to go about it. With but a few steps he was at her bed side, looking down on the woman he called his Princess, his guardian angel. He knelt over and kissed her lightly on the forehead. A simple gesture, but it was filled with all the love in his heart. "Always and forever..." he whispered, hoping it wouldn't wake her.

Back to top Go down

Young Love Empty Re: Young Love

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Soft touches of the chilled night air escaped into the small flat. the chill ghosting up her arms and along her face making her shiver in the thin cotton shirt that belonged to Jet. She stirred when he pressed the soft kiss to her temple. Letting out a soft noise her eyes flickered opened, A soft blue hinted green from her tiredness.

Turning to nuzzle her nose against his cheek she gave him a sleepy smile. Soft sigh passing her lips as she yawned softly. "Jet...why are you up?" She asked gently. Sitting up she placed her hands on his cheeks pushing back his hair to reveal his eyes as the cover fell. The shirt that belonged to the knight barely falling past her underwear showing long creamy legs smooth as silk. "You should be sleeping..." she scolded lightly nuzzling her nose to his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:32 am

Emma stirred, yawning softly as she turned her head and gave him a sleepy smile. "Jet...why are you up?" she asked as she sat up, moving his slightly long hair out of his eyes. "You should be sleeping..." she continued, nuzzling her nose against his. Jet smiled and let out a soft chuckle, simply enjoying the lovely company of his fiance. "I'm sorry Princess, I didn't mean to wake you," he replied, returning the nose nuzzle.

He turned and sat down next to her, lightly putting his arms around the young lady. "Was having a hard time sleeping, a lot on my mind." Black put his hands to her cheeks and kissed her forehead. Her unique smell wafted in the night air, causing the Knight to smile. He loved everything about her, but her specific scent was up there on the list. As he sat there looking at her, he couldn't help but be grateful to have such a wonderful woman in his life. "You are so beautiful," he commented as he ran his hand down her cheek. Looking into her gorgeous eyes he couldn't help but fall more and more in love with her with each passing moment. He couldn't wait to finally marry this girl, the day seemed close yet so far! "I think you wear the shirt better than I do!" he said with a wink, poking her in the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:44 am

she leaned into his embrace. Clinging to the fabric of his shirt. Again...more sleepless nights filled with guilt and nightmares of Briggs. Somehow Jet managed to get out...She still thanked what ever god had saved Jet that awful day and brought him back to her. It was that day she had spent staring at hr phone praying for it to ring that she realized she couldn't live with out him...that he was the other half of her soul.

"I think you wear the shirt better than I do!" she chuckled and prodded his side back."Oh sush you." she teased back wriggling free of his hold before falling back onto the bed. "I'm only wearing this cause someone didn't do the laundry like i asked." She lightly scolded but she wasn't mad. She could never be mad at Jet. After all there was nothing like coming home from the market to hear him bashing out a tune on the piano. 

Reaching out for him her face fell serious. "Jet...You know what ever happens i'm beside you..." She reached for his hand. " When it comes to briggs...I'll be with you...So... i'll protect you...if you protect me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum