Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
When Death makes a drive. EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
When Death makes a drive. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
When Death makes a drive. EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
When Death makes a drive. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
When Death makes a drive. EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
When Death makes a drive. EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
When Death makes a drive. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
When Death makes a drive. EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
When Death makes a drive. EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
When Death makes a drive. EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

When Death makes a drive.

Go down

When Death makes a drive. Empty When Death makes a drive.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:41 pm

Scion finally arrived the Central City and drove the car into the Military HQ. He didn't go too far and stepped just outside of the building complex. The engine grew silent as Scion turned the key. He jumped out of the car, and looked it over - there were a few scratches here and there, but the overall condition was pretty good, which meant that even Death still had driving skills.

"Nii-san! I wish you drove better... we almost got hit by that huge truck on our way here. When it comes to cars - youre either too afraid to go fast or completely lose any sense of control." - if Lilith had a face, Scion could swear she was pouting - she was very cute when she was pouting.

"Well, I can't be good at absolutely everything, now can I?" - Scion grinned and took the carkeys out and placed them into his pocket.

"You are too confident of yourself. I still remember how you tried to make me some cake!" - a loud laughter followed these words. Shame Scion couldn't see Lilith's angelic smile... if she would still be alive! - "Hey, Nii-san, I know what you're thinking... don't worry - we'll always be together. Always." - Lilith's voice was so full of love, full of hope and care for Scion, that it made him smile. Truly smile.

"I know... and once I do what the Fuhrer requests - I'll be able to see you again."

Scion made his way towards the nearest picnic table and sat down. He drove for a long time and was tired and hungry. He pulled his "travel food" out and began eating it.

Back to top Go down

When Death makes a drive. Empty Re: When Death makes a drive.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:13 am

Scion finished his meal and looked around, he was alone in the area. It was early in the morning and even the military were still asleep. The barracks were silent as well, but that would change pretty soon. Scion removed his hood and mask, letting the skin on his face to feel the wind. He faced the rising sun, the horizon was crimson red and that meant that a new day has begun.
Each new day was just like the one before it, if not for the recent events. Scion propped up his head with his hand, which he put on the table.

There were so many people he met... he tried to remember their names - Houka Yochi, last name and first name. Brigadier General Reila Tsukino, the over-emotional woman with an unpleasant stare, her intuition was not to be underestimated. A man named Dei or Dai, Scion heard Reila mention that name once and it was directed towards the officer that directed Scion to Yochi. Ilona Szilagyi, an alchemist, she was pretty good and focused, calm in situations where everyone else lost their tempers. Xanthus Icarus, his new team mate - Famine, a powerful alchemist, and frankly - Scion was a bit scared of him. Jay Furor, a strange girl, about who he knew nothing but her name and looks.

There were so many alchemists... Death never liked alchemists, but it wasn't hate - he simply disliked alchemists as a whole. They were using a wonderful art to destroy, enslave, command and enrich themselves. Alchemy could accomplish many miracles....

Scion sat there in silence. Perhaps he would meet Plague here... since as Death recalled, Plague didn't have a mission to attend to yet. But perhaps he was inside the Laboratory right now... it was his favourite place after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:07 pm

Ebolo saw Scion out of the corner of his eye as he entered the area. Heh, it had been a while since he had been here, he forgot how much fun it was. He jumped into the nearby tree silently and positioned himself above the unmoving man. He had no idea what was coming, Ebolo thought to himself with a smirk. He checked his watch real quick, still on time good. If he was late he'd never forgive himself. He was worried that his watch may have been off, it was acting a bit funky lately ever since he had tripped and fell into a puddle of water.

He shuddered at the thought of it. Now where was he, oh yeah about to pounce on Scion. He looked back at the place where the man was, only to find him not there anymore. What the hell, he had only looked away for one second! He climbed the tree higher and quietly in order to be not noticed. "Where are you....?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:27 am

Scion could see Ebolo when he entered the area, but it seemed he thought that Scion didn't suspect he saw him. The man hurriedly checked his watch and jumped to a nearby tree. Scion watched him from beneath his hood, and while he moved his head - the hood remained motionless. As Ebolo made his way up the tree Scion finally realized what was waiting for him - he wasn't going to fall for that again!

Death used the moment when Plague seemed distracted and moved to the tree, he came around it and started to climb. Then he was Ebolo looking down, he finally noticed that Scion wasn't there. As his comrade climbed upwards Scion follow him from the other side and found a moment when Plague was looking away.
Thanking his acrobatic skills once again, Death landed on the same branch where Ebolo was, not caring whether they both would lose their balance, he spoke as the branch cracked under their combined weight:

"I would never fall for the same trick twice, Plague." - Scion made a few steps closer, still crouching, a slight grin appeared on his face. Plague was on of those few to whom Scion showed little emotion, which he could not experience, but understood were needed.... what would happen next was to be seen. At least Scion was sure that his acrobatic abilities would not fail him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:51 pm

"Ahahaa always with the acrobatics eh?" He jumped onto the ground as the branch snapped beneath him. He landed flashily, "Hmph...I never expected you to guess I was there was so easily. How long did you know I was hiding to jump on you?" He gave the man an inquisitive look, curious on how he had been given away.

"It's the screw right?" he said as he spun it in his head. "The screw shone in the moonlight and reflected a shine back to you telling you my location? Right? Am I right?" If that was the case, he'd have to wear a hat from now on...which he really didn't want to do. He hated hats, even though he knew they would conceal him more. He stepped on the leaf from the tree, and crunched it beneath his foot, squashing it into tiny pieces. Stupid screw...he really hoped it wasn't the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down