Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Aishi! Lost again... -Closed- EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Aishi! Lost again... -Closed- EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Aishi! Lost again... -Closed- EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Aishi! Lost again... -Closed- EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Aishi! Lost again... -Closed- EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Aishi! Lost again... -Closed- EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Aishi! Lost again... -Closed- EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Aishi! Lost again... -Closed- EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Aishi! Lost again... -Closed- EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Aishi! Lost again... -Closed- EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Aishi! Lost again... -Closed-

Go down

Aishi! Lost again... -Closed- Empty Aishi! Lost again... -Closed-

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:15 pm

Karyu sighed slightly as he walked down the cemented street, surrounded by a large crowd of people. He udged through one person after another, wishing he was anywhere but here. He had just finished a huge heist on a bak not to far from New Optain, and was probably being pursued by the military at this very moment. Unfortunately, for the military, the only thing known about him is his height and false identity, 'Zan'. He reached into his pocket, pulling out his ipod, and revealing a loaded wallet, and flipped through a few songs searching for something to listen to. He chuckled slightly upon finding a tune for him to enjoy. He popped his earphones in, and relaxed a little.

After only five seconds into the song, a man bumped into his shoulder. Karyu, knowing every trick there was, grabbed his arm, and twisted it around, forcing him to drop the wallet. The man had tried to pickpocket Karyu, and he knew exactly what the man was trying. He yawned slightly, and turned towards the man. People stood there in awe, watching the evets unfold. Karyu, who did not take well to being robbed, kicked the man in his throat, and he suddenly hit the ground. Karyu knelt down and picked up his wallet, his azure eyes glistening as they looked at the mans.

"You need more practice... Ask the demons of hell to teach you..."

Karyu stood back up, and raised his foot upward. He stood on that one foot for three seconds before bringing it down upon the mans back. There was a loud cracking sound, and the heartbeat of the man could be heard by those surrounding him. After two minutes, it finally stopped... then the man spat out blood. Karyu smirked and turned away, walking by the people who cleared a path for him out of fear.

"Now, how do i get out of this accursed city?"

Last edited by Karyu Jisatsu on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Aishi! Lost again... -Closed- Empty Re: Aishi! Lost again... -Closed-

Post by Jay Furor Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Jay wandered aimlessly down through the streets of New Optain, having to shove her way through crowds of moving people in order to get by. But, with her automail arm, it was pretty easy to clear a path. As she walked she noticed a pick pocket trying to steal a man's wallet. Then, the man turned around and killed the thief. As some gawked in fear, shock or disgust, she chuckled lightly, thinking that he had to have been a pretty lousy thief to get caught stealing a wallet. Then, as a mere token of appreciation to the guy for providing her with something interesting to have seen today, she flipped a 10 cenz coin towards the man, landing it in his hand. She then sat down on a nearby bench, relaxing.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Karyu sighed lightly as he walked through the street, trying to find his way out, when he caught sound of something near his ear. He quickly tilted his head towards the left, and snatched a coin out of the air. He examined it carefully, and simply smirked. Whoever threw this at him had good aim, and obviously had the need to toy with others. Playing the echo game with the coin, Karyu figured out who threw the coin at him. He simply flicked it back at them, and allowed it to land right next to her.

"Short in stature, rather cute, young, but something isn't right..."

Karyu's eyes slendered as he looked closely at the girl, and he chuckled lightly to himself. As beautiful as this girl was, there was obviously something wrong with her... mentally that is. He walked towards her, not bothering to stop his music or turn it down. He sat down next to her and crossed his les femininely, and looked at the sky.

"Now, tell me... What is your mental illness? Are you sadistic? Suicidal? Oh, wait, you suffer from multiple personality disorder, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Jay saw her coin fly back to her, and snatched it out of mid air. Then, she saw the man come walking over to her. "Nice taste in music." Then, almost as if he was her therapist, he was questioning her mental health... "Well, I have been tod I'm a bit sadistic, but that's about it. I also love good irony, like how that pickpocket was killed in the act, just about screaming that greed doesn't pay. Hehe. But, anywho, why would you even need to ask me about my mental illnesses? I don't have any anyways, but still, a bit odd, isn't it?" She smiled, sort of a smirk, though instead of a smile.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Karyu nodded slightly smiled warmly. He seemed to be like a nice person, but then again, he just killed a guy a few seconds ago... was he suffering from any mental illnesses too? He simply sighed and leaned back against the chair and reached beneath the bench. He pulled a suitcase out and held it into the air and smirked.

"Yet another pleased customer."

When the girl admitted to being sadistic, Karyu nodded in agreement to that. He could tell if someone had a problem, mentally, just at one little look. Every feature is a small little sign, and luckily for him, these helped him in many cases. This person, however, was obviously confused. Although she knew she was sadistic, she didn't think it was a mental illness. Karyu chuckled lightly and placed the suitcase on the ground before looking over at her.

"Haha, silly child, sadism is a mental illness. You love to cause harm, and you have no emotions. Your Frontal Lobe is where all of your emotions lie. There is a small pocket that holds your emotions, and if that small pocket just so happened to have any signs of disturbance within itself, then you'd have no emotions, but you would understand them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:50 pm

She smirked. "Well, I act sadistic, but I do have my emotions with me still. I just enjoy seeing people get wat comes to them. Especially by my hands..." She added that last part slightly in a whisper, a thought to herself, about her revenge. She would fullfill it, and when she did, her life would be basically complete. She could live out the rest of her life, peacefully, working odd jobs for a living, living with Lexi, and basically living a normal life, without having to get her vengeance. "Besides, I've seen some truly sadistic people. ne of them was a kid who went around chopping people up, while singing a little tune, totally void of emotion. Kid was a psycho. But not me, I merely enjoy killing. One might call me obsessed with it, but I couldn't really be a sadist, because I only fit half of it...
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:01 pm

Karyu shrugged, and let her denial slide right off of him. It wasn't his problem, so there was no reason for him to care. He simply chuckled at the thought of some little psychopath that enjoyed killing and singing a tune... sounded kind of familiar to him. Then it struck him, he thought it'd be fun to diagnosis this girl. SHE COULD BE ANOTHER ONE OF HIS EXPERIMENTS.

"Do me a favor, please. Your a cute, young girl... smile. Just smile."

Karyu knew one thing that most others didn't. Everyone probably thought he was crazy for asking someone he just met a few minutes ago to smile, but in all actuality, he was making a move most scientists and psycholigists were to idiotic to skip over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:12 pm

"Smile?" She laughed and made an obviously fake smile. "Like this?" She laughed again, then decided to be serious. Then, she actually smiled. Smiling was so hrd for her though! In fact, in order to actually smile, she had to think of her military service time, Meeting Darkamsru, or just getting a mental image of Lexi in her mind. Those good things could make her smile with ease. Then she looked over at Karyu again. "So, are you some sort of therapist in training or something?" She grinned and stuck out her tongue. She really didn't mind the fact that they had just met. As always, she had a very go- with- the- flow attitude about her.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Karyu saw her smile, and it was cute... too bad it wasn't a real smile. Usually, every human smiles without opening their mouth, while others smile while bearing their teeth. Those who produce a pearly, white smile are usually those who make a real smile. Smiles are not meant to be concealed, for that shows a sign of hostility as past primates had done. In knowing so, he decided to explain for her.

"In the past, our ancesters, primates, monkies, whatever you want to call them, would bear their teeth when they sensed danger near. So, when that danger were to completly reveal itself, if it was an ally, they would conceal their teeth and 'smile' in order to hide the fat that they were preparing for an act of defense or to assault the nearby danger. So you see, your smile is fake, just as those of these humans are now."

Karyu chuckled lightly and looked over at the girl who wondered if he was a therapist in training, which was far off. Was she serious about this question, or was she mentally ill and stupid?

"I don't think therapists go around killing people, but no. I'm just an educated neuroscientists, i guess you could say... And you? What do you do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:34 pm

"Not really in my nature. I don't fake a smile too often, unless needed, not the case here, and I never smile like that. Can't remember ever smiling like tht." She shrugged and then at his comments she grinned, this time her teeth showing for a second or so, as she found his seriousness at that amusing. "Well, it was intended as a joke, but whatevs. And I do a lot of things. Among them, I'm a mercenary, bounty hunter, ex special forces militant, and if I really wanted to, I could do plenty more things. But based on the three I mentioned, I guess you can say that my kiling instinct comes naturally. Yours would too, if you witness the massacre of your family at the age of 8. Heh, not fun. But, I view it as this. Death is but the begining of new life. From a death, something new comes up. An emperor dies, for example, and his child comes to the throne. Get what I'm saying?"
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Karyu was surprised a young girl at her age had done such jobs, but simply shrugged. When she mentioned she watched her families death, he suddenly figured something out... This girl was mentally ill. He chuckled slightly, and decided to leave the matter alone, and went on to the talk of everything passing. He nodded slightly when she asked him if he understood, but inside, he was holding back an unlimited amount of knowledge on the subject. Soon, he couldn't hold it back...

"Do you know what the Frontal Lobe does whe you witness or hear of death? It tells you to be sad, but when you witness it, you become scared, lost, and confused. Do you know why? Once you witness death, your brain tells you to get over it and move on... This is the beginning of your emotions fading, or even worse, mental displacement. Your brain tells you that you aren't the one suffering, but it is someone else you are witnessing. This other person, is an alternate personality. Do you understand?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:55 pm

She sighed again. "Yeah, I understand, but trust me. I am not mentally ill. I'm about as sae as the average person. I witnessed the death's of my fmily, true, I was scared, true, I was grieving, false. I didn't really think much of it. Mostly, I was angry at the people that did it. Still am. If you want to know a secret, and can keep it well, I have 5 of the gang members' heads on my wall at home, mounted like a bass. Sounds like I'm insane, doesn't it? Yeah, it does, but I have plans. I'm keeping the heads as trophies so I can keep track of them. At my death, whenever that may be, the house, my body within it, will be torched down. But when That happens, I want proof that my revenge was a success."
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:02 pm

Karyu nodded, understanding how she was feeling. He then stood up and streched a little before looking back at her. He placed one hand on his hip, and smiled gently at the girl. His azure eyes showed kindness, but then again, they could be mistaked for emotionless and hallow. He grabbed his suitcase, and looked at the sky before he finally spoke.

"What's your name, kid"

Karyu felt a cool breeze blow by, and sighed lightly, enjoying the fresh scent. He looked back at her, for if she was the kid that he thought she was, then maybe his ambition would be realised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:11 pm

Jay also stood up, stretching. Realizing that her automail was creaking slightly, she began oiling it, as he talked to her. She smiled and looked up at him as she continued oiling her mechanical limbs. "Jay Caroline Furor." She grinned, as she only used her middle name in either cold hatred, or just when she felt that she should. "And could I ask the same of you?", she asked. She actually did remember that she had never caught his name, nor introduced herself. Then again, she often didn't. Usually, introductions from Jay involve a bloody body part and a note card. But, this often led her to forget to introduce herself.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:19 pm

Karyu bowed slightly, as a custom of the Aerugese, and smiled warmly before turning around. This indeed was the child that he was thinking about. Jay Furor, also a very integral part to his journey, he then chuckled slightly.

"You'll learn my name on the day of my funeral. Kill me, and avenge your family, then, maybe you can live in peace, hm?"

Karyu chuckled lightly, and pulled his ipod out and switched it to 'Sayonara' by GACKT before he looked back at the young girl and put up the peace sign with his free hand. He gave her a kind smile, and winked.

"Kill me, and you'll have killed all of your families murderers. Haha, sayonara."

Karyu turned back around and started walking into the crowd of the people, his thoughts focusing on getting out of the city.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:58 pm

Her eyes widened in surprise. "Y-you did it?" As the intial shock registered, she slowly began to think logically. "But wait... You can't be the last one alive. there were at least ten more... And the white haired alchemist. That's impossible..." She then clamed down. Calm enough to pull her staff and blast a 500 RAD beam of energy at his back, before she ran off. But before she ran, she muttered, "Gotta get back to Ilona's..." She had mumbled to herself but Karyu could have easily heard what she said, with ease.
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:06 pm

To Karyu's luck, and plans, the little girl took his words to heart, and attacked him. Unortunately for her, he had thrown a person behind him, and they were shot, while Karyu was already heading towards home. He was smirking when he heard the girl mention Ilona. Perfect. His wife had a student... a psycho student... with guns... Karyu's left eye twitched a little and he began beating people out of his way, running back home. An angry Ilona plus an agry little girl plus guns meant his worst nightmare.

"Damn you Karyu!!"

{TOPIC EXIT}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum