Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
 Lost...again... EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
 Lost...again... EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
 Lost...again... EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
 Lost...again... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
 Lost...again... EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
 Lost...again... EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
 Lost...again... EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
 Lost...again... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
 Lost...again... EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
 Lost...again... EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Lost...again...

3 posters

Go down

Lost...again... Empty Lost...again...

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:28 pm

His eyebrows scrunched in berated confusion. Wrinkling together like wheat dough being formed into cinnamon buns. A worn, dented, and ripped piece of paper lay in one hand while the other holds tightly onto a large case. It was bright silver against the hot sweltering sun, reflecting the goings-on around him and was about the size of an average sized man. Speaking of such a man, this one seemed to have been walking in the same roads for over two hours. Lost in the maze of shops, stalls, tables, and people walking by.

His large bags made a disruption in the flow of the crowd, sending angry looks as his mild smile sent them averting away from him. Quietly mumbling "Sorry, excuse me, sorry..." as he awkwardly shuffled and squeezed through. Due to the ungodly weather, people usually wore tank tops, shorts and sandals. The appropriate attire for every sunny day and apparently daily wear for everyone in the south. This was not so for this man. He proudly wore fluffy earmuffs around his neck, a mini-vest, a black long sleeve under neath that mess and to top it all off he wore the bottom-half of an Amestrian Militant outfit.

Finally he found a patch of grass to place his unusually large package on and sat there flapping the piece of paper in front of his sweltering face, sending equally hot air towards it. "The guy said follow these directions but they're so confusing!" he mumbled to himself, getting even more awkward stares from the local passerby. He was supposed to meet his commander "Shula Brighton" two hours ago. He had arrived here by plane which was his very first time in a flying apparatus. He remembers 6 cans of soda, thinking it was free, pressing the stewardess button twenty times thinking it was the air conditioner and nearly breaking the toilet because he thought it was trying to be fresh with him. Now that he thought about it now, it was all very embarrassing.

After he got off the plane, he remembers trying to get his package out of the hole that it popped out of. It was supposed to slide to the conveyer belt but the low end of it blocked all of the cases from coming through and backed everything up to a point that a large man nearly punched his teeth in. After all of that, all of his packages but the largest one he has now he had lost in the cab he took here. On this sunny day, lost in a bazaar, and a meeting that never happened.

Back to top Go down

Lost...again... Empty Re: Lost...again...

Post by Tsuritsa Cooper Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:09 am

Oy vei. Did it really have to fall on the shoulders of a blind girl with little to no people skills to find somebody who could be anywhere in South? But, as Shula had instructed, Inimeg had obeyed, if only because she liked Shula. She honestly didn't know why, because she hated everything else about everything... Apparently, Shula was one of the rice-grain's weight-worth of exceptions. Either way, Ini trudged through the crowded bazaar of South, making due with a normal cane, as her high-tech thermal vision cam-cane was at the shop. As a result, she got the perks of having to shove annoying humans out of the way, smacking several with her cane.

The world had not been very kind to Ini over her life. Maybe that was why she was always so angry. Her grandparents died because she couldn't afford their healthcare... Her sister died a few weeks after making it into college... Inimeg herself had been forced to drop out and work. Her and her sister had been born blind, into poverty, in jack-crap nowhere, Xing, population "Whoever hasn't starved to death yet". Not a pretty existence she'd led... Though probably not the source of her rage. Actually, Ini just hated everything anyways. And the thing she hated most of all was the ENTIRE RACE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE CALLED-

"XINGESE GUY! Are YOU Bai Zhi, from South, by some chance? You realize I walked fo a WHOLE. HOUR. Looking for you!? WHERE WERE YOU!?" Ini sighed. "Look, Ms. Brighton said find you, tell you that you were too late for your meeting. So sad, too bad, your dad~ Haha." And of course, Inimeg enjoyed being the bearer of news that was probably bad. Poor sap probably came a long ways to meet with Shula, hehe... Tough luck, chump~
Tsuritsa Cooper
Tsuritsa Cooper
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:54 am

Zhi could hear a bunch of people yelping and sending low murmurs of dissatisfaction towards a small figure in the crowd. He closed his eyes and looked towards the sky. His overheated figure began to cool down while his heart rate slowed. Besides the burning sun, the cool grass felt nice on his back, and whenever a dry wind came by the blades tickled his cheek. " This grass could be made into a nice dish as long as there was ginger in it..." he thought, imagining scallops, sweet grass, ginger, pepper, and a whole slice of lemon on the side of it with the scallops marinated in virgin olive oil and butter.

His daydreaming went to the next level. He wondered what this "Shula Brighton" looked like. He knew that she was dangerously strong, but what was her style? He knew that she was half Ishvalin and that south military base was known for the mixtures of several different races. He wondered if she was attractive, though that wouldn't make much sense in a job setting. Even so- By a female voice screeching " Hey Xingese guy!" At him. As he hurried in a standing position, hauling the strap on the package over his shoulder he got the bad news. He held onto the strap for a little longer and looked up at the blue sky. It had different layering and even streaks of white.

He looked at the woman in front of him and smiled, not even noticing that she was blind. Her dyed blonde hair with a streak of black looked artsy was really an interesting clash with her lavender dress. "I'm sorry that I wasted your time. It's a tad too hot to be wandering around for such a time without a place to relax. If you would let me, I would like to compensate for that." he hefted his case while brushing off the grass. He knew there was a tea shop around here somewhere with some cool shade. If only he could find out when he passed it... something popped into his mind. " Sorry, My name is Bai Zhi and would you mind if I could know yours?"

Even though he wasn't able to meet Shula Brighton, he was able to meet this interesting lady who was a bit short on manners. He hoped he would learn more about this lavender-loving woman and what her quirks are. This whole town filled with it's heat, water, shops, and cool grass seemed a lovely place to learn and grow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuritsa Cooper Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Wait... He was... Apologizing? After she ranted at him? Wai- What? Inimeg was confused... Normally, her anger was met with at LEAST some annoyance! Either this guy was stupid, or he was stupidly docile! "Eh, em... Y-yeah, that's right! You better compensate me for that... Ai-yah... This guy is so confusing! I wonder what his game is..." The bit in Xingese was murmured, and she honestly didn't care that he was Xingese. How she knew he was Xingese, of course, was his name. But even so, that didn't exactly mean he spoke the language, so it would go either way. Either he would know Xingese and understand her, to which she didn't care, or he wouldn't, which she also didn't care about. As he stated her name, which she'd already known from her orders to find him in the first place, she figured she should state her name too. "Inimeg Ty. Head of Communications at South. I am a Major. Anything else?" This was deadpanned a bit, and though she wasn't looking at him directly anyways, she rolled her eyes in his general direction. Of course, it was sarcastic, but she figured he wouldn't get it anyways. he seemed a bit dumb to her...
Tsuritsa Cooper
Tsuritsa Cooper
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:12 pm

Zhi saw that the lady was a bit flustered, her face turned down to a frown and her interesting eyes scrunched up in frustration. It was worse than he thought, she must be very tired! Taking his hands away from the strap across his chest, he pulled out the paper that had led him this far into the catacombs of modern day life. He originally had gotten the paper from a man at the airport, coincidentally the very same man who had try to punch his teeth in. After the fiasco, Zhi had apologized for his large case that had caused the trouble in the veranda belt. The man was nice enough to draw him a map. Zhi not only realized that the paper was torn, ripped, smudged, stained, and crinkled unbelievably but it now had an unusually large grass stain all over the map. As he brushed away the blades he saw a pattern...he couldn't believe it. There was a picture of a hand with it's central digit placed up in the traditional area of "the bird".

He frowned as the blood drained from his face. After a long second, he took a long breath and tossed the ruined paper in the trash. So much for a way to Headquarters. The lady then replied that he would have to compensate. He grinned at her enthusiasm. " That, I promise I will do." Ignoring the other part he didn't understand. People such as the large man with the fighting spirit didn't really understand how one thing affects the other, but due to that angry man and his sad ways he was able to meet this nice woman. Maybe this was his karma at work.

Zhi quickly shook his hands from the memory and jumped on a side fence to look above the heads of the crowd. There were hundreds of shops and most of them in beverage area. He saw a shop that sold slushie beverages under umbrella like things with nice picnic tables. That's the place. He hopped off of the fence and suddenly the woman stated her name and rank. He beamed at her. to entrust a name is to entrust one's soul. "Nice to meet you Inimeg Ty." He placed his arm out to help her through the crowds." I saw a slushie shop down the way. Would you like to go there?" It seemed that his luck has turned around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:05 am

[BUMP]

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuritsa Cooper Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:15 pm

Okay. There was OBVIOUSLY something wrong with this man, this one guy that seemed to have no qualms about ANYTHING she said to him! Nothing seemed to faze him! Normally this would cause someone's anger to subside, but it only furthered Ini's wrath, though particularly, she was rather annoyed by this infuriating individual. Well, so long as he would compensate for her wasted time... At the mention of a slushie shop, she shrugged, still not directly looking at him, moreso just glancing in his general position. "Suuuuuure, why not. I mean, a slushie is just the best way to repay me for getting myself caught up in the blazing heat, looking for you for two hours. " Honestly, her sarcasm was heavy, and filled with snark. But she figured if it was effective at all, it would only JUST penetrate his dense skull, and would by no means go any further. And of course, she had no reaction to the hand he offered her, though had she realized it, her reaction would have remained the same. So of course, HOPEFULLY this accidental message would get to his brain...

(~(ARAGAAAAA! o.o Sorry for the late reply. :3 Forgot about Ini's threads. lol)~)
Tsuritsa Cooper
Tsuritsa Cooper
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Bai sat there and smiled, listening to her rather nasty remark. He looked up at the sky, where even the highest of hawks could not get a breeze. It was blue as the ocean and dry as the leathery surface of an aging man's skin. What did those things share besides what was in front of his mismatched eyes? They were timeless and will never leave this earth. Just as some days it will be hot, some days will be cold. It was the only thing that Bai could do at the moment: change what he could. At the understanding of that little quip he said in his own mind, he looked back at Inimeg. If she didn't want to be led, it was fine. She probably had been here many times. " I'm glad you think it's so fitting." he laughed lightly. Today seemed a little better. " What flavor do you want?"

He slowly walked towards the slushie shop, hoping that the lady wouldn't get lost in the crowd. Though due to his bulky cello, there was a small path behind him that had parted the sea of cranky people. Bai could feel the cold chill of the ice being shaved off of big blocks; he also smelled the sweet scent of the flavoring they put on that ice. Though that wasn't the main attraction. The main attraction was dicing up pieces of fruit and mixing it with milk and ice blocks in a blender. Bai decided he would get coconut and dragonfruit shaved ice instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuritsa Cooper Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 am

Ini could do naught but sigh. A sigh for an idiot, a sigh for her agony, and a sigh for misfortune. What did she do to have to BE with this idiot? She had better things to do than talk to the inspiration of the "_____ for Dummies" books! Whatever... If he didn't comprehend sarcasm, then so be it. "What flavors do they HAVE? I don't normally come this way, you know..." Honestly, how would he expect her to just KNOW what flavors they had? Oi vey, some people... In fact, he didn't even have the common DECENCY to tell her which way the slushie shop WAS, or when he was going towards it! So she stood there, looking stupid, as he went to get slushies alone, considering she had no idea he'd even LEFT, until she noticed a sufficient lack of stupidity in the air. Swinging her cane at his former location, she found NOTHING, except for an old man, who barely seemed to notice anything. Probably had a whacked hip anyways, old geezer fart...
Tsuritsa Cooper
Tsuritsa Cooper
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:41 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 4
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Bai was about to order for her until he realized that she had gotten lost in the crowds. He had thought that sine she was from south that she would know every which-way there was. Apparently he was wrong. After ordering his own slushie, he looked left and right and couldn't find her. " Miss Inimeg? Where are you?" He said, calling out so she could move in his direction in the midst of the hustle and bustle. He then walked into the crowds to find her since the first attempt wasting working. "Miss Inimeg, can you speak out l-" *WHACK* A stick came flying out and smacked Bai Zhi's hip. Pain shot up his spine and caused him to tear. Inimeg having hit quite a tender area. He held his hip with his other hand and looked at the stick. " Miss Inimeg, I wish you would put that...." His voice trailed off as from the is his small sunglasses fell to the side, letting him see the color pattern of the stick. He looked up at her unusual grey eyes again. " Miss Inimeg, do you happen to be blind?" His surprised face shone through, genuinely shocked at this new undertaking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuritsa Cooper Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:40 am

Hmm? Oh, it seemed he'd been saying something when she whacked his hip with dat dur cane of her's. Silly old man, trying to converse with an anti-social girl like Ini- OH... The silly old man was Bai!! That eh... That made a tiny bit of sense, almost. Not really, no, not at all. "Bai Zhi!? Wh-" Before she could finished her sentence, he started to ask her a question, probably something stupid, before making a very stupid, OBVIOUS observation. Were she capable of seeing the stupid shock on his face, OOH, that would have been just the dumbest thing ever! "He's kidding... He has GOT to be kidding, nobody is THAT stu-... Uh... YEAH. Like, uh... You REALLY just now noticed that? I mean, it's pretty obvious..." Gee whiz, this guy... He must've had SOOOOOME frontal lobotomy. Seems like his whole brain got cut out, actually... But still, even a GOLDFISH would realize before then that Ini was blind as a rock! HONESTLY.
Tsuritsa Cooper
Tsuritsa Cooper
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:57 am

Bai Zhi smiled. " I guess I have a habit of looking at the smaller things than the obvious. Like how nice you were to come here in the first place." Bai stood up straight, his hip still throbbing in pain and lightly touched her elbow to show her where he was. " Sorry I left you in the crowd, the sluchie shop is over here." After interacting with her for quite sometime now, he knew that she was going to say something snarky, comment on something and then go about in the direction of the shop anyways. He smiled to himself, the corners of his eyes upturning. He was surprised by how much he knew and how much he was probably missing. He pulled his hand away and walked to the table, setting down his slushie. He then hauled the huge case and opened it. "I know you don't like people touching you...so follow this...uh...please."

His nervous demeanor faded as he caressed the wood of the cello, their curved holes on each side like lilies in a pond. He then picked up the bow and hooked his fingers around it along the pit saddle. Simply after that, he began to play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuritsa Cooper Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:12 am

Doooooh, Ini almost facepalmed once more. Nice to come here? Did he REALLY think it was of her own free will!? BECAUSE IT WASN'T!! Oh, whatever. At least he apoligized for being stupi- erm. Leaving her behind. "Yeah, yeah, should be sorry..." Of course, as the well-defined dead-pan snarker of South, Ini gave a rather weak show of her sarcastic skills. A bit like the "oh, whatever" of snarkiness. Mostly because she'd thrown everything at him that she could, to no reaction whatsoever. So yeah... Anywho, she heard a few noises that she could somewhat figure out; for one thing, Bai seemed to move a bit, and a case of some kind opened as something was taken out of said case. Well, what could that be? Apparently, he wanted her to follow him, again, but this time, he made it a tad easier. Instead of blindly being expected to blindly traverse the bazaar WHILE BLIND, she could now blindly be expected to traverse the bazaar, by way of sound. And some impressive sounds, she had to admit; had she known he could play cello as well as he apparently could, she might would have been a bit less snarky, if only for the sole purpose of getting him to play songs for her. "[colore=red]That's pretty good, Bai, I guess- you're still a bit of an idiot though...[/color]" Yes, even when complimenting him, she had to insult him. It was better than the cumpulsion to nut-punch him like she did Alex!~
Tsuritsa Cooper
Tsuritsa Cooper
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:08 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down