Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
McMannis, Kierian EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
McMannis, Kierian EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
McMannis, Kierian EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
McMannis, Kierian EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
McMannis, Kierian EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
McMannis, Kierian EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
McMannis, Kierian EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
McMannis, Kierian EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
McMannis, Kierian EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
McMannis, Kierian EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

McMannis, Kierian

2 posters

Go down

McMannis, Kierian Empty McMannis, Kierian

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:25 pm

CASE FILE: Alchemist/Amestrian Militant
McMannis, Kierian 2nixn42 McMannis, Kierian 2nixn42 McMannis, Kierian 2nixn42
You think I give a damn about wealth? We all breathe the same damn air!

FULL NAME:
→ Kieran Evan McMannis

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Xenotime, Amestris

RACE:
→ Amestrian

DEPARTMENT:
→Soldier of Central City.

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ June 20th 1988

HEIGHT:
→ 5'8

WEIGHT:
→145 lbs.

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ Kierian has a shaggy mop top of red hair that he likes to keep styled with wild spikes. He usually wears a orange headband that covers up a complicated wind based transmutation circle that was tattooed on his forehead by his teacher. His skin tone is slightly tanned and he usual dresses in the style of half hip hop (ex: baggy jeans and baggy shirt) With a punk influence (EX: Studded belts, steel toed boots, badges sew into his shirts with the the anarchist symbol in red). Kierian also wears gloves with transmutation circles and has made sure that his boots have the circle engraved in the steel. His eye color is hazel and he has the body type of a toned marine. His voice is usual full of optimism, high in energy and the man is high in energy himself, though has a tendency to lose interest in things early on if they aren't exciting enough for me. Alchemy has been the only thing to hold his attention long enough for him to learn and is currently the only thing other than hard candy that he can say he loves.

PERSONALITY:
→ Kierian is a high energy, fun loving, optimist who refuses to take no or I can't for an answer. From the time he was young many told him that a hood rat like him could never be great, that he would always be on the bottom of someone's shoe. Over and over this boy climbed as high as he could only to be knocked back down into the depths his own self-hatred. Due to this Kierian has become rebellious. Through this rebellious attitude though came a happiness one can only find in being free. Free to chose, free to continue his research, free to live his life to the absolute fullest. There is never a down side when talking to Kierian, never any hint of being realistic. From early on the man had read comics depicting super heroes saving entire towns and cities with nothing more than a few powers and their willpower and ever since reading them that's what Kierian had hoped to be. A super hero. One that was courageous and strong. One that never let the people of Amestries down. It'd take years to be that he knew, but that was his goal to become a hero for the people and because he holds this dream so dear to his heart he tends to be rather polite and caring to average everyday people. He always stops to give food or some money to beggars, especially children. Though to his kind and caring side he also has a side who doesn’t give a damn. He is one to take orders, but if they are not presented to him in a respectful manner there is a chance in which he will mouth off. He also has a tendency to pull childlike pranks on those who piss him off and hands out regular beatings to those who would treat the poor like they were less than people.

LOVE:
→Hard Candy, Helping the poor, A good fight, A nice home cooked meal, Children, A nice warm fire

HATE:
→ Rich people and nobles, Wine , Chicken , People who have the ability to help out other but won't , snakes, dust

IDOL:
→ Edward Elric, the FullMetal Alchemist. The Hero For The People.

HISTORY:
→ Kierian was born within in the city of Xenotime, a much different place than it was way back when in the days of Edward Elric. The city was booming with the new technologies and due to some of the new technology, the city’s mining facilities became up and running again. The city of Xenotime was needed again and not just for gold, but of the vast other minerals in the rich soil of the once golden city. Kierian was born the son of a miner and had been one in his early years in order to help out with his family’s expenses. Taxes though, are a hell of a thing and even with his father and him working 56 hours weeks the two alone could barely keep up with their bills and soon fell into poverty. It wasn’t long til Kierian turned into a thief, stealing anything he could from money to food. During one of these “heists” Kierian ducked into a library to avoid some of the nastiest guys in town. The young man had stolen and awful lot of money from these men and if he was caught he’d be beaten and probably killed. That day the the turning point in Kierian’s life. While hiding in the old library an elderly man had introduced himself as Von Hilde. The man was a master alchemist, wind alchemy to be precise. Von Hilde hid the boy from those men who hunted him and even helped Kierian stay out of jail and off the end of a blade or at the mercy of a bullet. In return Von Hilde mad Kierian swear off of stealing for good and take up alchemy. It would be a long road, but the elderly man made sure to keep the boy focused on his studies. Many seasons passed them by and hours were spent in the library teaching the red head all about the nature of wind and air and oxygen. From there he was also taught martial arts and how to defend himself, how to use one’s own energy against them, the very base of wind alchemy. “Oxygen means precious life to most creatures of this vast world.” Von Hilde had said once. “But what most of these creatures don’t realize that if given the proper reaction, the very oxygen they breathe could make them all burst into flames. Air is the reason for life and yet it can take it away so easily. In many ways alchemy is like the wind it changes, morphs, changes things, but the one thing that alchemy cannot provide is life. Remember that Kierian.” The last day of the man’s life he made sure that his last transmutation circle was tattooed onto the forehead of the red head. Kierian was told that one day that circle would make sense and that one day Kierian would be an even greater alchemist then himself. The day after Kierian left Xenotime and headed off to Central to sign up for the military. His goal? To become a state alchemist, to learn all he could, and eventually develop his own type of alchemy.

TRIVIA:
→ He speaks Amestrian

ALIAS:Venom

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ This Is My First Character

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ This is my first ever FMA type character, but I hope there are many after. I'm still learning the world, but I love FMA and it's a series very close to my heart. I wish to take this character to the tippest of the tops. Please don't judge him too harshly and thank you for making this site

CUSTOM RANK:
→ The Changing Winds

OFFICIAL TITLE:
→ Spring Winds

Last edited by Kierian McMannis on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:52 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

McMannis, Kierian Empty Re: McMannis, Kierian

Post by Iris Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:55 pm

REVISE

Okay a few fixes to be made.

Overall: I think you copied the code wrong
Code:
[center]...........................................................................
[size=24][font=courier new]CASE FILE: Alchemist OR Alkahestrist/Amestrian/Cretan/Creig/Xingese/Aerugese/RIOTE/Esparian/Ciel Militant (DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND PICK WHICH ONES YOU ARE GOING TO BE (Note Alkahestrists are medical/body related and Alchemists are NOT)[/font][/size]
[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2nixn42.jpg[/img] [img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2nixn42.jpg[/img] [img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2nixn42.jpg[/img]
[size=17][font=georgia][i]lyrics or quote here[/i][/font][/size]
...........................................................................[/center]

[size=18][font=courier new]FULL NAME:[/font][/size]
        → Your character's full name here.

[size=18][font=courier new]AGE:[/font][/size]
        → Your age.
Note: State Alchemists are at least age seventeen (We RARELY accept exceptions), and you cannot start a as State Alchemist; please view the Leveling thread under Information and Rules for more information.

[size=18] [font=courier new]SEX:[/font][/size]
        → Male, Female

[size=18][font=courier new]BIRTH PLACE:[/font][/size]
        → Where your character's from. I don't want you giving me something like "Amestrian". I don't care about their ethnic heritage, I want the town they're a citizen of.

[size=18][font=courier new]RACE:[/font][/size]
        → Your character's race. THIS is where you put something like "Amestrian" or "Aerugese" in it. If I see something like "Resembool" or something, I'll make you fix it, because seriously, RESEMBOOLIAN IS NOT A RACE... Or a species. And neither is 'Hick' So [i]DON'T[/i] even think about it!

[size=18] [font=courier new]DEPARTMENT:[/size][/font]
        → (Check the Classifieds under your country and choose what position you want. This can be worked out and changed later once you have communicated with that country's leader!)

[size=18][font=courier new]DATE OF BIRTH:[/font][/size]
        → When was your character born?

[center]        ...........................................................................[/center]

[size=18][font=courier new]HEIGHT:[/font][/size]
        → In centimeters or feet.

[size=18][font=courier new]WEIGHT:[/font][/size]
        → In kilograms or pounds.

[size=18][font=courier new]PICTURE:[/font][/size]
        → [spoiler*]Yes, put it in a spoiler, otherwise I WILL bitch at you. Take out the '*' too, otherwise you must be missing a few screws upstairs.[/spoiler*]

[size=18] [font=courier new]DESCRIPTION:[/font][/size]
        → One paragraph minimum of what your character looks like. Include hair color and style, eye color, body shape, skin tone, style of dress, any stand out features or scars, and if you want to go into more detail, include their mannerisms, how they walk and move, their voice, etc. Must be at least 150 words

[center]
        ...........................................................................[/center]

[size=18][font=courier new]PERSONALITY:[/font][/size]
        → Two paragraph minimum of your character's personality. Do not list traits. Be simple and concise when describing how your characters thinks and acts and tell me WHY they act or think this way. Must be at least 300 words.

[size=18][font=courier new]LOVE:[/font][/size]
        → At least five likes.

[size=18][font=courier new]HATE:[/font][/size]
        → At least five dislikes.

[size=18][font=courier new]DEEPEST SECRET:[/size][/font]
        → What you put here is NOT something you blab to every character you come across, so if you, for example, put in "Fears black cats" as your deepest secret... and tell every bum you come across "Hey, I'm scared of black cats!" Then I will smack you, put you on my 'asses to be haunted' list AND delete this section from your profile for payback. (Delete if you don't have one)

[size=18] [font=courier new]IDOL:[/font][/size]
        → This can be either another character on the site, or a historical character. You also cannot have yourself as an idol, since that's just kind of stupid. (Delete if you don't have one)

[center]        ...........................................................................
[/center]

[size=18][font=courier new]HISTORY:[/font][/size]
        → Three paragraphs minimum of your character's background. Be sure to include how your character became a alchemist, etc. Try to steer clear of extremely cliché drama and trauma. It is WAY too popular and rarely played out well; characters don't need horrific histories in order to be interesting. Keep the child abuse, rape, family deaths, etc. out of here as much as possible; they get old fast. Must be at least 450 words.

[center]        ...........................................................................[/center]

[size=18][font=courier new]TRIVIA:[/font][/size]
        → Anything else you want to add? Random trivia, information on an illness or disability your character has, etc.
      → Be sure to add what language they speak in the color they speak it in and to also list that as part of your signature.

[size=18][font=courier new]ALIAS:[/font][/size]
        → Your online alias. Just put down ONE name, please, and use this name in the c-box so there's no confusion over who you are.

[size=18][font=courier new]OTHER CHARACTERS:[/font][/size]
        → Who else do you play? If this is your first character, say so.

[size=18] [font=courier new]CREATOR'S COMMENTS:[/font][/size]
        → Do you have anything to say yourself? As long as it doesn't sound stupid, you can put anything in here really. Just no autobiographies about your last journey to the toilet, please, because seriously, NO ONE CARES.

[size=18][font=courier new]FACE CLAIM:[/font][/size][*code][b]SERIES/ARTIST[/b]/[i]character[/i][/code*] (Take out the * and this message)

[size=18][font=courier new]CUSTOM RANK:[/font][/size]
        → Insert the customized rank name that you wish for your character here. It can be anything within reason. If you are claiming a canon character (like Head of Central Head Quarters for example) usually 'Head of Central HQ' would be your custom rank. This would replace where is says: 'PENDING'.

[size=18][font=courier new]OFFICIAL TITLE:[/font][/size]
        → Insert your official Alchemist's title here - such as 'Full Metal' or 'Flame' - you do not need to be a State Alchemist to have this title, this is more for instant recognition of abilities, and the like. Also a chance for you to get creative! If you don't create one for yourself, we'll do it for you and believe me, we can come up with some awesome titles... Be sure not to put 'alchemist' or 'alkahestrist' after your title because some people are both and honestly it's too much.

Title: Amestrian Militant/Alchemist (we aren't accepting non-militants)

Lyrics or Quote: Please put something here. Could be to a song you like for the character or something they'd say

Picture: Code to put the picture is
Code:
[spoiler][img](link goes here)[/img][/spoiler]

Description: Slight grammar error in the first sentence: has a shaggy* you don't need the is

Hates: Please take 'List at least five dislikes' part out

Trivia: Speaks in Amestrian* You want to put that and in your signature as well

Alias: This is what you want called in the chatbox

Faceclaim: Take this out if you don't have one

Custom Rank: This is the name you want under your name like how I'm Passionate Remnant

Iris
Iris
PASSIONATE REMNANT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Ammy

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:07 am

Okay so you definitely have a character here. Your major issue is format stuff. I'd totally do it for you, but I'm seriously busy trying to revamp some outdated descriptions. So do me a favor and stick with the template use the arrows:

LOVE:
→ Cake, milk, stuff, blah, etc.

Take the weird - out of your username please~ You can edit it in your profile.
Reila Tsukino
Reila Tsukino
PENDING

-Case File-
Level:
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reila Tsukino Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:03 am

APPROVED

Good work! And WELCOME~~
Reila Tsukino