Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
I can't bear it anymore...(Valdis) EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
I can't bear it anymore...(Valdis) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
I can't bear it anymore...(Valdis) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
I can't bear it anymore...(Valdis) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
I can't bear it anymore...(Valdis) EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
I can't bear it anymore...(Valdis) EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
I can't bear it anymore...(Valdis) EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
I can't bear it anymore...(Valdis) EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
I can't bear it anymore...(Valdis) EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
I can't bear it anymore...(Valdis) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

I can't bear it anymore...(Valdis)

3 posters

Go down

I can't bear it anymore...(Valdis) Empty I can't bear it anymore...(Valdis)

Post by Silvac Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:08 am

It wasn't like there was anything wrong with what he was doing, it was probably the fact he was fighting a god damn grizzly bear in the middle of the street that caused people to run away from the chimerae. The poor creature had wandered into the city and made an awful ruckus; afraid for their lives most police officers had fled long before the chimerae had even arrived at the scene a cigar fresh in hand(or mouth in this case) to see what was really going on. Before he could even address the creature it attacked him, making it seem like he was at fault for even existing. The chimerae blocked a heavy blow from the bear causing the road underneath him to crack from the sudden distribution of weight. Growling a bit Silvac Skallagrim clenched his metal left fist and pulled it back for what would probably amount to one of those fancy sledge hammers you could buy from home depo. Not the cheap ones mind you, the awesome ones with actual metal for the head and a well solid oak for the entire length of the damn thing. The fist drove foreward with a force surprising for it's size. The metal appendage made contact with the center of the bear's chest; a very loud crack could be heard and the bear let out a roar before making several mad swipes at silvac who would dance out of range of them. He was surprisingly agile for his size and would even go so far to blocking one of the blows with his well muscled tail. A few moments passed, the bear was wheezing pretty badly and silvac still hadn't been touched for the most part.

The chimerae ducked under a very broad swing from the bear once more and let the creature have yet another blow to the chest this time multiple cracks could be heard. He heard the bear let out a gagging cough before a fountain of blood erupted from it's mouth and nose. The chimerae dashed backwards to avoid getting anything on his coat; he looked down at the bear whom was shuddering for a few moments... and just stopped moving all together. The chimerae huffed and pulled a lighter out to light his cigar; it took a few tries but the cigar eventually caught and the scent that he loved started to emit again. It reminded him a lot of valdis for some reason, whom was also the person he was attempting to visit in this city. The chimerae picked up his coat from an awestruck bystander that he had asked to hold it for him during the fight. The chimerae wandered back over to the bear and puffed his cigar before exhaling through his nostrils. The chimerae raised his eyebrows and chuckled darkly as he remembered that valdis mentioned something about wrestling bears back when they had first met. Long before he was in the pirates and longer still before he had grown to like cigars or fur laced clothing. He picked up the still warm bear's arm and mused for a moment; which was quickly interrupted when a truck almost ran into them. The chimerae blinked and looked at the driver for a moment. A devilish grin spread across his face and the chimerae went to the driver side's window.

900 fer the use of yer truck. I need yah tah take the bear an me to Raghild's main buildin'.

The driver blinked a few times and then slowly nodded, surprise was rather evident on his face. The chimerae handed the driver the money and then pulled the bear over to the truck. The driver was gripping the wheel super tight and the chimerae could smell the fear rolling off of this human. Huffing softly he patted the door softly as though re assuring the driver. He hopped into the back with the bear and gave the window that was there a rather hefty knock with his none metal hand. The driver took off like a speeding bullet. Wishing nothing more for this monster to be off of his vehicle. It was maybe a half hour drive of constant turns and random stops, the driver was trying to get there without stopping but it wasn't working too terribly well. They even got pulled over at some point but the police didn't expect to see the well dressed chimerae in the back of the truck. So they simply bid them farewell and tried to forget they even saw the creature.

When the truck finally stopped the driver kicked the back of the truck with his foot signaling the chimerae to depart his vehicle. The creature dragged the dead grizzly out of the truck and dropped it on the ground surprising quite a few pedestrians. He yawned widely and started to drag the bear away from the truck. The driver jumped in the car and sped off not wishing to be associated with the chimerae since he was fairly certain he'd die pretty quick. Chuckling softly the chimerae took a long draft from his cigar and blew out the smoke causing a small puff to rise above him and dissipate into the wind. Before too long the chimerae had the bear up the stairs and was about to go through the door when two men dressed in fancy suits stopped him both holding some kind of baton along with a pistol on each of their hips. Growling angerly the chimerae hefted the bear and threw it at them his anger making the bear seem light. The expressions on their faces went to skeptical to straight out horrified as the grizzly slammed into them and drove them through the door knocking them wide open with a heavy slamming sound. The bear and the guards skittered for about ten feet before the momentum stopped; it wasn't all to surprising that they went that far with the way the floor was made either.

The chimerae stepped in and glanced around the cigar smoke leaving a very strong smell around him. Some people in the lobby didn't seem surprised to see a chimerae in their midst while others were freaking the hell out. He walked over to where the bear was and pulled it off of the guards rumbling a soft apology at the violence. He set the bear down by a table and then set the guards on chairs on the other side of the lobby. They were knocked out of course but silvac was more than willing to allow them to live. They were only doing their jobs of course. The chimerae glanced about at everyone assembled and with a causal gesture he took the cigar out of his mouth, exhaled all the smoke... then let out a long sigh that spoke of a trek he was glad to be done with. Sitting down on the bear he let out a little bit of a yawn and placed the cigar back into his mouth. He was really glad to be somewhere where he'd feel like he was home, hopefully more so with valdis around. If she was even around at the moment. He hoped she was as he pointed at the desk clerk, probably one of the older members here as they looked at the chimerae a rather blank look on their face.

Tell Ms Raghild that her 2:00 appointment is here.
Silvac
Silvac
DEAD SEA STRIDER

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer: Silv

Back to top Go down

I can't bear it anymore...(Valdis) Empty Re: I can't bear it anymore...(Valdis)

Post by Valdís Raghild Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:18 pm

Hmmm... Xingese? Or Cilligian... Xingese? Had eggrolls, egg foo yung, and egg drop soup. Aaaaand Cilligia. Eggs and cheese, egg quiches, andegg and mushroom sformato. Hmm... WHY DID SHE WANT EGGS IN THE FIRST PLACE!? Valdis, in her awesome rage, flipped her desk, before calling up her assistant to her office. The meek little wimp nervously walked in, faking a smile. "M-ms. Ra-aghild? Y-you called?" She flipped her chair. "NOOOOOOOO, I DIDN'T CALL. WHAT DO YOU THINK, YOU MONKEY-BRAINED TWAT!?" He visibly flinched. She flipped a bookcase. "D-do you want me t-to clean that up...?" Bad idea... She flipped HIM. "NO. I WANT YOU TO FIND ME FOOD. I WAAAAAAANT..."

He managed to stand. "Umm, ch-chicken maybe...?"

"Tastes too much like chicken."

"B-beef?"

"I HAD BEEF LAST NIGHT."

"Fish...?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NO. FISH ARE FOR THUNDERBUTT. SO YES. BUT FOR THUNDERBUTT. NOT ME." Saying such, she gestured to her large walrus in the corner of the room, lounging on his stomach, rubbing his tusk on her flipped chair. "SEE?! Poor baby's starving."

Ahhh, that stupid assistant is useless. So stupid. Valdis punted him out of the room, and he went to get Thunderbutt some fish. "Grrrr... I'M HUNGRY." She stomped out of the room, storming down the stairs, and flung open the door to the front lobby, or rather, flung DOWN the door to the lobby. The secretary, of course, tossed up a stack of paperwork in dismay, mostly because fear, as Valdis kicked a hole in the poor lady's desk, before coming upon an odd sight, and one both pleasant and surprising at once. What a pleasant surprise.

T'was Silvac, but he looked waaaaaay richer and fancier than Silvac. Nice fur coat, fancy cigars, automail arm? Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Someone was living it up, it seemed. Her previously enraged facial expression lightened to a slightly more cheery one. Noticing the guards slumped over in chairs, she cracked a grin, still unnoticed, as he had been preoccupied moments ago when she'd entered the room. "Someone sure knows how to make an entrance, eh? Erik, Jansen! Set up a rotisserie, and toss that bear on it!~ We're having a nice dinner of BEAR MEAT."
Valdís Raghild
Valdís Raghild
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvac Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:04 am

Silvac broke into a grin and huffed out a long blast of smoke from his mouth causing the cigar to flare rather brilliantly. The chimerae stood up as Valdis entered the room his metal arm receding into his fancy fur coat; he was rather embarrassed of it half the time. Giving a gently pat to the corpse he'd slowly start walking forward towards Valdis as she gave orders to have the bear taken off to a rotisserie; he had no idea what that meant but he figured it had to do with cooking. He knew she'd want it cooked proper at least. He hoped she liked the thought of eating bear meat more often since silvac was more than willing to go out and bring back one whenever she wanted him too. Even with that thought tottering across his brain as he got within arm's reach of valdis he decided to drop the notion when he saw the cheerful look on her face. Giving yet another puff of his cigar the chimerae gave valdis an affectionate pat on the shoulder with his good arm before speaking. The words were mixed with some cigar smoke making the words sound a little more drawn out; it didn't affect his speech other than that thankfully.

Nice tah see you again Valdis. thought some bear might... cheer up yer day.

The chimerae drew in a long drawl from the cigar and huffed it away from the two letting the smoke rise up and out of a vent that was rather conveniently placed. The chimerae smiled a little more and then slowly walked towards the door that valdis had entered from a thoughtful expression on his face the entire time; he had come here with mixed intentions one of which would turn out for the better for both him and valdis. Over all he had just wished to see her but by the looks of it they were going to enjoy a dinner together. Made things a little more simple to plan, if he could plan anything out that well anyways. He huffed gently and shook his head trying to clear his thoughts a bit, it was still difficult to think sometimes making it hard for him to follow through on ideas and what not. The chimerae glanced back at valdis and then offered to let her go first through the set of doors another puff of smoke working its way towards the ceiling.

Few things I'd like tah talk to you about.... preferably alone....
Silvac
Silvac
DEAD SEA STRIDER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:46 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdís Raghild Sun May 19, 2013 10:48 pm

Valdis smiled cheerfully as the massive beastman patted her shoulder, as he approached. In fact, he was now close enough that she could smell his cologne; a rather nice aroma it was too, smelled manly and POWERFUL. And chokingly strong! And as he smoke, a cigar firmly clamped in his teeth, she blinked as his accent had seemingly changed. Like... Full 180 changed. Weird. But it was a cool change. Sounded smoother. "Same to you, Silvie~ And yeah, you kinda pulled a fast one on me there, but hey, much appreciated. Was about to go chase some wolves or something, whatwith my terrible assistant not knowing what I was hungry for. But bear does quite nicely!" She grinned as she began the trek back up to her office, with Silv in tow, hoping her doorways would be accommodating to him. Given her own stature, she'd never really thought to invest in higher doorways... He was a big boy, he could duck. Or punch his own holes in the walls, either way was fine by her.

As she watched him puff on his nice cigar, it occurred to her that he hadn't done the proper gentlemanly thing and offered her one, yet. So crude! Ah well. She glanced up at him, brushing a lock of pink hair from her eye as she spoke. "Mind passing me a smoke and a light? Sharing is caring, y'know~" Soon after this, he began talking again, which did sort of peak her interest.

"Oh? Talk to me about what?"
Valdís Raghild
Valdís Raghild
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvac Sun May 19, 2013 11:19 pm

Silvac chuckled softly and shook his head at valdis's antics; she always had a way of throwing him for a loop or surprising him. He loved that and he honestly couldn't get enough of it. Others might be offset about that but this is why he had to make the decision that he was about to offer her when they got within the office. He cracked his knuckles and sighed softly the cigar smoke puffing out as though he was in deep thought; he ducked through the doorways that they passed noting that he even had to bow a bit through one of them otherwise he would of not even fit through it. It made him chuckle darkly before gently taking out his cigar box. He popped the top cigar out and sniffed it before handing it to valdis he end now lit from being pressed against his own. He made sure that the cigars he gained were the highest quality possible. His teeth shone against the light as he grinned rather widely.

I didn't know you smoked Valdis... If I had I would of offered...

The chimerae bowed a little bit as they got into her office; to be honest he had no idea what she would think about his offer. Nor did he have any idea if she would even accept it. His breath came out a bit as he listened to her talk, he loved her voice it was much like the chocolate that she made with the pudding factory, rather sweet and long lasting. His breath came out in a soft puff before closing the door and locking it firmly his eyes closing gently before turning about his hand slipping into his overcoat and pulling out a blade.

The blade was nearly four feet long and was covered in what looked to be lohkyn runes from blade tip to blade base. He took several steps and took a knee his hands extending the gorgeous blade so that it was facing the side. Those that could read the language could see names going all the way down the blade and even at the near end of the tip lay a very familiar name. It was of a name of a man once, but now he was more than a man. He was by far much more than any man could believe themselves to be.

Valdis; ever since I met yah back in that alley near the store you've been on mind mind non-stop. If that's going to be the case.. I'd rather have you within arm's reach.

The chimerae huffed softly his throat becoming irritated from the speech. Luckily his cigars had a throat medicine that only affected him, curtsey of the government he served. The chimerae drew in a long breath before looking up at valdis his green eyes blazing with what one would assume was passion.

Valdis Raghild, Will you take me Silvac skallagrim as your husband?
Silvac
Silvac
DEAD SEA STRIDER

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdís Raghild Thu May 30, 2013 5:32 pm

As Silvac offered her a cigar, she took in a deep drag of it, before breathing out a smooth cloud of smoke, chuckling softly to herself; well, well, well, he had a fine taste in smokes as well, what was there that he couldn't seem to do? "Ahhh, thankya Silv. Nice stuff you got there, they Esparian? May have to get me some, myself." As she spoke, she soon approached her office, and as she did so, she ended up a bit in front of Silvac, so she turned to look at him, and cocked an eyebrow as she glanced up to see him brandishing a rather ornate blade, almost as tall as she was, and he then knelt before her, laying the sword in front of him. Up close, she could depict the old Lokhyn runes on it, and read them, noting that it seemed to be an ancestral blade. Oh? What was this about?

And he soon went on to explain what 'this' was about; she had apparently become an object of fixation for the beast-man, and for many, that would be disturbing, if not terrifying; who would want to be stalked after by a hideous thing like that!? But for her, her own vanity just took it as a "yes, yes, I know I'm amazing, thank you." and allowed him to carry on. And carry on he did, as he then proposed marriage to her.

It was... Well, a bit unexpected. She blinked in surprise, at first, then turned slightly to the left, sharply snapping and calling for her assistant. "BJORNSON." The assistant who had previously attempted to get her some food rushed in almost instantaneously. "M-ma'am?" She offered him a rather neutral expression, almost thoughtful, rather than her usually angered demeanor when dealing with the insolent lad, who honestly did try, very hard, but just happened to be cursed with probably the worst job ever. "What's my schedule for this and next week?"

"Erm, w-well you seem to have three m-meetings tomorrow and S-Sunday, and next w-week, you have to go to Am-m-mestris f-for a meeting with y-your Amestrian franchise h-head."

"Cancel all my appointments, Bjornson; seems I'm getting married."
Valdís Raghild
Valdís Raghild
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:15 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down