Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Raghild, Valdís EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Raghild, Valdís EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Raghild, Valdís EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Raghild, Valdís EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Raghild, Valdís EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Raghild, Valdís EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Raghild, Valdís EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Raghild, Valdís EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Raghild, Valdís EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Raghild, Valdís EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Raghild, Valdís

Go down

Raghild, Valdís Empty Raghild, Valdís

Post by Valdís Raghild Fri May 04, 2012 7:43 pm

CASE FILE: Civilian
Raghild, Valdís 2nixn42 Raghild, Valdís 2nixn42 Raghild, Valdís 2nixn42
"You don't like pudding?! WELL SCREW YOU AND YOUR FAT WIFE!"- Famous quote, used by Valdir EVERY. DAY. OF. HER. LIFE.

FULL NAME:
→ Valdís Raghild Heldatter

SEX:
→ Female

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Aevadauor, Gelemort

RACE/SPECIES:
→ Lokhyn

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ May 5th, 1980

HEIGHT:
→ 126 Centimeters

WEIGHT:
→ 49.9 Kilograms

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ When a girl like Valdís enters the room, it isn’t hard to notice a few things about her from the get-go. For one thing, and don’t you DARE mention it in her presence, if you value your life, she is short. At around 4”1’, she is overshadowed by many people, most even. But don’t let her size fool you; as a woman of Lokhyn birth, she certainly has strength on her, despite assumptions that her physical strength would be analogous to her height and weight. Anyways, the next thing you’d notice would be her hair. A shade of bright pink, it is cut with the exact precision of an architect; the finest details planned out and made to happen by means of a skilled hairdresser with sixty years in his profession. The next detail of her appearance you’d notice would likely be her face. Young and lively, she was blessed with a young face, even as she starts to reach her later years.

After you take note of those details, more subtle things are noticed. She has large brown eyes that can strike you like a ray of sunshine, or like a shot from a Cretan railgun, depending on her mood. Her mouth is generally formed into a warm, friendly smile, but can also bear pursed lips, displaying that she does not approve of something or another. She also tends to dress like a mood ring; if she’s in a good mood that day, expect yellow, green, white, maybe some light blue or pink. But on a bad day? You can see her bad days in the form of black, dark blue, and red. To note, she doesn’t always have crappy days, but when she has crappy days, she generally wears brown. (Har har har. xD

In addition to physical appearance, she also has some other features of her description you’d be blind and deaf not to notice. When she walks, she does so with a bit of a strut, and always with a bit of energy in her step. The exception is during combat, in which case, she runs with quite an impressive speed of 16 miles per hour, full charge, at her opponent or enemy. When not walking or running, however, she tends to stand in a pose of elegance, as only a pose of elegance could befit someone of her impressive luxuria. Her voice is in a high-pitched range, though not that of a child. Think Jennifer Tilly, if she didn’t speak through her nose. That sort of octave describes the voice of the one called Valdís, who also speaks with a light Lokhyn accent. On a final note to this description, Valdís wears perfume, and can generally be identified by the scent of caramel-drizzled chocolate. Which may or may not come from the pudding as well…

PERSONALITY:
→ Valdís… Well, one thing can be said for sure; she gets things done. Valdís likes money, and to obtain money, she can stoop to below sea level to ensure that her flow of cash comes in. Successful strategies as a pudding tycoon, sure. But even outside of her business, she will go to VAST lengths to drain the world dry. For example, say you drop a penny as you walk by, and an elderly man stoops over his walker to grab the coin, probably to get his sick, paraplegic granddaughter through college. Valdís will PROBABLY hit him in the face with her mace, snatch the coin up, and take his walker so he can’t chase her to get the coin back. I mean, not that he WOULD, anyways, but yeah…

I mean… She’s not THAT bad, don’t get me wrong. She has SOME good qualities! For one, she’s certainly a treat to be around, when she likes you. She can be the nicest, happiest, most loyal friend you’ve ever had, when she wants to be. Indeed, her loyalty to her friends is amazing; if she likes you, it takes a lot to get off her nice list, and while you’re on that nice list, she’d do anything for you short of paying you more than the cost of a loaf of bread.

Valdís is also rather happy. A lot. All the time, in fact. It comes from being a billionaire pudding goddess, y’know? As such, one can often expect to be dragged along on quests of mischief and fun as she ran about doing random stuff to entertain herself. The good thing about this is, however, when you’re on her good side, her happiness shines on you like a rainbow of totally devastatingly awesome joooooooy. Seriously. It is hard to frown with Valdís around, all bright and sunshiny and such.

Of course, she is different at work. MUCH different. When dealing with customers, yeah, she’s herself. But at the office, or talking business, she is dead serious. Serious as a heart attack. And with her seriousness, she can be as ferocious as a tiger, as sly as a fox, and as stubborn as a walrus. Because nobody wants to be a walrus. She puts these traits to use, in the name of making profit. She has no qualms, either, about under-the-table dealings, blackmail, or crushing small pudding wholesalers and retailers. Indeed, she can be a ruthless player in the game called pudding. But of course, when she wants to be, she can be friendly, even to her business rivals… Until she stomps them into the dirt, that is…

LOVE:
→ Pudding
→ Money
→ Fighting/War
→ Violent video games
→ CUSTOMERS!
MAAAAAAAAAKOOOOO
→ By extension, the Yakuza, since if Mako buys her pudding, the obvious conclusion is that OTHERS would follow suit. *_*
→ Lokhyn lore
→ Cookies
→ Pink

HATE:
→ Those darned hippie pacifist activists! D:<
→ New Age Jazz
→ Slow days
→ Wolfgang Murinyo
→ The Invidia family
→ Being called short, adorable, cute, precious, or anything of the like. “I. AM. NOT. ADORABLE. I. AM. A. LOKHYN. WAAAAAAAAARRIOOOOOOR!!! *adorable >.< face*
→ Tall people
→ Chickens. She chases them, while yelling at them. Don’t ask why.
→ Idiots
→ “THE POOR. THEY CAN’T BUY MY PUDDING, SO SCREW THEM AND THEIR FAT WIVES. YES.

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ Valdís knows of her vices, but tries to feign ignorance of them, in the hopes that if she ignores them, they’ll go away. Unfortunately, deep down inside, she knows that the only way she can cure herself of greed, wrath, and pride is through accepting her problems and trying to solve them herself, instead of running away.

IDOL:
→ VALDÍS. BECAUSE VALDÍS IS GREAT. Also, anybody with their face on some form of currency.

HISTORY:
→ Born at the start of the BEST decade in history, the year 1980, in a land called Gelemort, in a land within a land, called Aevadauor, a little bitty baby girl was born; one that would, as wickedly comical as fate was, stay tiny for most of her life. The girl was called Valdís Raghild, of the Clan of Hel. And her story is this;

For the first eight years of her life, things were your basic Lokhyn childhood. She learned to speak the language of her people by the time she was about 21 months, nearly two years old, and soon after, she attended school. There, she learned all sorts of things like how to hunt, how to fight, how to fish, how to build stuff, and how to smith weapons. Y’know. Basic Lokhyn educational foundations. With all that knowledge in mind, she still managed to have time for fun things, like playing games with her friends. Of course, she was so small, even for her age, that by the age of eight, the naturally-large Lokhyn classmates she’d grown up with well… Got large, naturally, while she stayed short. Of course, that had benefits.

At the age of nine, she joined the School of Lokheim’s hockey team, which was often pitted against Gelemortian schools across the Ciel Dominion, including two Cilligian teams that had to fly overseas for matches. Was it easy? No. Was it even a girls’ sport at the time? No. Why would they let her play, you may ask? Well, she was persistent for one thing. Another thing is, her stubborn determination aside, she was a show off. Whenever she had a chance, she’d hang around the school’s hockey stadium and score goal after goal, practicing alone, or with the goalie, whenever he agreed to practice with her. It became apparent, over time, that she had the skills, and the coach finally caved, making her the first female hockey player to be recognized on a national level as such. But did her accomplishments end there? Of course not.

Throughout school, Valdís excelled in both her Lokhyn studies and her hockey. In the end, she was summoned to the University of Vaingloria, age 16, to attend college and play hockey for the national team. Obviously, it was an honor, and she did indeed accept. She spent four years at the University of Vaingloria, majoring in business, which was when she found her calling…

She’d always liked pudding. A lot, actually. And she could make what people called the BEST pudding, from scratch. This gave her ideas. She started making pudding and selling it, in bowls at first, then in larger tins, for more servings and nicer prices. Soon, she had a profit and a local following on her side, and she wanted to expand. Thus began the power of the Raghild Pudding Company, as she hired chefs, taught them her recipe, and expanded. Soon the company had pudding shops all over the Ciel Dominion, followed swiftly as she expanded into Amestris, Creta, Drachma, Xing, Aerugo; you name the place, it was a guarantee that she had a shop there. And she, of course, set up a lovely shop in Aevadauor, for herself to run and work at, while managing her franchises worldwide, with a network of supervisors, and supervisors to supervise the supervisors. It was a tree, a web, of business genius. By the age of twenty-six, about seven years after her business kicked off, she’d made her first billion Gelemortian dollars, and since then, she’s only become richer and richer, more powerful. Not to mention she has this lovely best customer, down in Aerugo!

TRIVIA:
→ Valdís gets what Valdís wants, when Valdís wants what Valdís wants. O.o
→ If you are IN THE WAY of what Valdís wants, you will be maced. Not with Mace, but with A mace.
→ Valdís sometimes gets bored of speaking in the first person, and shifts to the third or occasionally, the second, person. Valdís tends to say Valdís a lot.
→ Valdís may have ADHD.
→ Valdís is a sugar junkie.
→ Valdís will bite you if Valdís is displeased with you.
→ Valdís has a walrus, and its name is Thunderbutt. Thunderbutt is a terrible walrus, because nobody wants to be a walrus.
Cretan (aliceblue), Lokhyn (lawngreen), Drachman (brown), Aerugese Kansaiban(red)

ALIAS:
→ Jay

OTHER CHARACTERS:
I play all of them. O.o ALL. Of them.
→ Jay Furor, Listora Kean Vraczun, Inimeg Ty, Sec Invidia, Nyx, Animos, Lily Rosario, Wolfgang Murinyo, Molly McCafferty, Tas Akiyama, Red, and Einherjar Egil. *passes out from loss of breath*

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ Yar… So… Yeah… I said Einy would be my last character. To be fair, I said the same about every character from Molly up… But this is DEFINITELY my last, because for me to surpass my favorite number in characters would be akin to setting bacun alight. Thirteen is my lucky number, so thirteen characters is not JUST enough, it’s also the maximum I will allow myself to have.

To note also, I DID get Aki’s permission to make a 13th character, back when I was going to make Angelés. But he was a very 1D, flat character, after I thought about him for a while, and his app would have been dull, and his posts would have been boring and monotonous. MEANWHILE, Valdís will be 4D, maybe even 5D somehow, as if I were to fly this boat to the moon, and she will MOST DEFINITELY be fun to RP, fun to RP with, and I’m going to hope her app is interesting. ^^ Plus, my characters’ male-female ratio was terrible. xD So I needed a combo-breaker. And now that this final character idea is in the open, my CCD will be under tight control. In fact, should I try to make a 14th character, come to North Carolina just to punch me in the face. o.o

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]BLEACH[/b]/[i]Yachiru[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Pudding Warrior
Valdís Raghild
Valdís Raghild
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer:

Back to top Go down