Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Lucas Ford EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Lucas Ford EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Lucas Ford EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Lucas Ford EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Lucas Ford EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Lucas Ford EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Lucas Ford EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Lucas Ford EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Lucas Ford EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Lucas Ford EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Lucas Ford

Go down

Lucas Ford Empty Lucas Ford

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:03 pm

CASE FILE: Alchemist/Amestrian Militant
Lucas Ford 2nixn42 Lucas Ford 2nixn42 Lucas Ford 2nixn42
Love is equivalent exchange, one trades his own heart for that of his lover -me

FULL NAME:
→ Lucas Ford

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ Whitemarsh, Amestris (west)

RACE:
→Amestrian

DEPARTMENT:
→ Head of Spies in Central HQ

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ 29th of March 1991

HEIGHT:
→194 cm

WEIGHT:
→ 88 kg
PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ Lucas is a man who looks his age. Usually he is described as a handsome tall man. He has blond hair and brown eyes which he says he inherited from his mother. Usually he Is seen wearing his military uniform. But at home he wears regular clothing. Nothing fancy but certainly well dressed. He is cleanly shaved. Also, he has a little scar running from his left nostril running about a centimeter towards his cheek . He says that he got that in a little childhood scuffle between him, his oldest brother and a coffee table. When walking whether it is with his subordinates towards a meeting. Or with his wife and daughter. His sets strong and long steps and he often finds himself outpacing the ones he is with. Finally, his build is nothing out of the ordinary. Strong but not a massive bodybuilder. Just a regular healthy fit young officer. He has his special transmutation circle on a leather glove for his right hand. And a general purpose one on the left one

PERSONALITY:
Lucas is a logical thinker. Always trying to find the best solution possible. And if at all possible he will not harm anyone. Regardless of what they have done. But in the end he remains a soldier and has thus harmed his share of people. He has had a few warnings too because he didn’t shoot to kill. That also is because he is sort of a pacifist. His most outstanding feature is his leadership. Soldiers have said multiple times that he is an easy man to follow because of his charisma. Normally he is lighthearted and relaxed. But he quickly becomes very serious when the situation asks for it. He also is found to deeply care for anyone regardless if he knows them well or not. Around him death is not an option. And as a soldier that can get to him sometimes. But often he tries to hide that. He deeply cares for his wife and young daughter. He can and will go on an all out war for them if it means that they will be safe. ‘’what a dreamer’’ is a quote from a soldier Lucas used to work with. Because he can in the eyes of someone that doesn’t know him strive for unrealistic things. For example if he would lead 50 men into battle. He would try to keep all 50 of them alive. And that simply is not possible sometimes. Lucas is known around Central HQ to always pay attention to every little thing which some people may find a bit annoying. Lastly he is always pushing his limits. His goal is to get as high as possible in the military in order to better protect his family for that Is the one thing he cares most about. In short he is: Charismatic, a leader, caring, protective,assertive,alert smart, pacifist, a dreamer, a family man and funny.

LOVE:
→ Family ( especially his wife Laura (23 and his daughter Hannah 1), music, alchemy, gaining rank, loyalty, freedom, dreaming and sleeping

HATE:
→ Death, being looked down upon, When his F-ing guitar string breaks. Being caged. And he absolutely hates seagulls for some odd reason.

HISTORY:

italic is Lucas narrating in his head Grey is Lucas speaking
This is where Lucas and his wife ae in a restaurant and he is thinking about his entire life up until now. And he is telluing his wife certain parts of it.

In the west of Amestris lies a small town of about 600 people called Whitemarsh. We have an automail shop. An elementary school. A mill. A lot of cows and a lot of farms. So it is needless to say that it is no place for alchemy to be found. Right? Exactly what my grandparents thought when they settled there. Amy and Harold Ford the first nuclear alchemists. They researched the decay of certain elements. They didn’t get very much farther than that certain atoms’ core become unstable over time.
My father, Harold Ford II, with the help of technological advancements found out that a lot of elements have unstable variants. And he found that the heavier an element is. The more likely it is to become unstable. At this point he met my mother. Basil Ford (born Basil Hewings) She was a doctor. And knew a little bit of alchemy. She quickly caught up with my father’s research . Soon after the scientist couple married they had a breakthrough. They narrowed down a group of elements wich could become highly unstable. And then suddenly. They stopped their research.
People say that they saw the danger and stopped for their own good. And for the good of their kids. Because my mother was pregnant with my oldest sibling: my oldest brother Robert.
‘’haha’’ Lucas laughed for a moment, looked out the window onto the busy street. ‘’Bastard’’ he said with a friendly smile. His wife asked why he said that just now. nothing honey He smiled again He didn’t mean for that to be a harmful statement. It was more sibling rivalry than anything. He then continued tot hink about his past: He would always be better at everything than me. Except alchemy. But yeah most other things he was better than me. But he was the key. The key was in one of his jokes. But I am getting ahead of the story here.
He spoke with a smile. So my brother was born on the 20th of August. And he is two years older than me. He never really got into alchemy that much. He can do it but he followed my mother’s path and became a doctor. And two years after him I came into this world. I was born and raised in that house. With my grandparents, parents and later my youngest brother. I did my first transmutation at the age of 6 with the help of my grandfather. I transmuted a little stone into a small statue. You should have seen my father’s face! Lucas’ eyes where shining as he thought of this.
He was in a restaurant with his wife. It was their anniversary of their first year of marriage. She is a beautiful young woman. She has long steep blond hair and deep brown eyes. When his father saw Lucas’ first transmutation he nearly cried out of pride. At this time my youngest brother Tom was 3 years old. And when I had been studying alchemy at home with my parents and grandparents. And my brothers where studying medicine. It is hard to believe that we were this young starters. But we were. When I was fourteen Robert moved to central to study at a university in Central city. But he couldn’t leave without leaving me a final prank. He had scratched a transmutation circle in my desk with a knife. And he drew on my periodic table. He had just randomly circled some elements. He was standing in my room and called me to see my reaction. He even had a camera. But what he photographed was not an angry face. It was the face of a baffled young boy.
I found it….. I found it…. Dad! I yelled. ‘’Come see this’’!My father came walking into my room and saw what I saw. Robert had circled just two elements and wrote stuff on the Periodic table. But he circled Sodium and Lead . The writing said. Transmute that you nerd! I sat down at the desk and pulled out a book with my father’s research in it. And on a blank page I started working on a circle. It had to transmute something outside of the array. And create thorium ( the heaviest and safest unstable element my family had researched). But the mass of the sodium was enough to fuse with lead and create it with some added neutrons. Thus making it possible for it to decay sooner than natural.
In a prank my brother, father, grandfather and I solved our own equation.
‘’ It sounds simple now I know’’ . He thought. ‘’But when you try to figure it out like that and you’ll have a pretty hard time’’. So when we created the Thorium like that we could make it decay. Then it releases energy. The words Transmute and that were written together as one word. Like a chain. My grandfather said: Chain reactions my boy that is it! And he sat down next to me to give me instructions. My father sat down on my other side. We worked all night the three of us. And in the morning we had done it. We could create the thorium this way. It was the beginning of a power source that could power entire city’s But that is far away. Lucas spoke with an almost disappointed look on his face.
So continuing on! When I was 16 I also moved out and went to study alchemy at a university here in central. And quickly found myself attracted to the ranks of the military. I learned about something that was called a ‘’state alchemist’’. After some research I found out that was equivalent to the rank of major. And that was what I wanted. Since then I have been studying to take an exam one of these days. ‘’I want to be able to use alchemy in my military career”. Lucas’ eyes lit up again as he looked into the eyes of his wife. ‘’that is when I met you’’ he said whilst he smiled. At the age of 18 just after my first promotion to corporal I met you.
He grabbed his wife’s hand and smiled. ‘’How do you think our little girl is doing’’? Laura smiled and said: ‘’She is probably sound asleep by now. It is eight o’clock so she should be out cold’’. They both laughed. After dinner was done Lucas and Laura drove home. ‘’Don’t worry dear. It’s just a shift at the office. I can’t believe they still called me in on our anniversary He looked down at his feet and then at the front door, checked if his pistol was secure, kissed Laura good night and stepped out the front door. He looked up at the window of Hannah’s room. Then stepped back into his car and drove off to the office. Once he arrived he parked his car and stepped into the office. ‘’Sergeant Ford reporting’ he spoke to his commanding officer. “Hey Lucas how was your dinner’’ he asked. ‘’Ohh great sir. It was really nice’. Once he sat down at his office he found himself deep into paper work within five minutes of arrival. ‘’I have to become a state alchemist. How can I protect them as a sergeant doing paperwork’’.

TRIVIA:

→Due to Lucas’ position he speaks: amestrian grey,Western Amestrian Dialect blue,Cretan yellow,Xingese Orange,Drachman white,Ishvallan green and Roueinian Pink
→ He is married and he has a daughter.
→ He plays just about any instrument.

ALIAS:
→ Lucas .

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ my first character

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→hope you enjoyed the read

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]Hakushaku to Yōsei (The Earl & the Fairy)/Asako Takaboshi[/b]/[i]Edgar J.C. Ashenbert[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→Frets on Fire

OFFICIAL TITLE:
→The Nuclear Alchemist

Last edited by Csilla Angelis on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 18 times in total (Reason for editing : many many many minor errors in the code)

Back to top Go down

Lucas Ford Empty Re: Lucas Ford

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:16 pm

ready to go here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:10 pm

{REVISE}

Case File
- Add "/Alchemist" after militant, please!

Birthplace
-Guess put "Whitemarsh, Amestris". You can put western Amestris in parentheses or include that information in the history.

Race
-This would be "Amestrian" or "Cretan" or whichever he is from.

Department:
Here you have Military Affairs but in the classifieds you requested Head of Spies. Please decide which one you want and fix the opposite accordingly.

Date of Birth
-Add the year, please!

Personality
-Needs to be 300 words! You're at 277
-The personality is good so far, so work on adding a little bit more!

History
-Remove the "history and rp sample" details. You don't need a rp sample for our site!
-Separate your paragraphs, please!
-If you're using your history to have Lucas telling his story, try to use quote marks and separate things a little more. It's hard to tell when Lucas is speaking and when he's thinking/narrating. Know what I mean?
-Other than those tweaks, good history!

Trivia
-Languages need to be in a sentence: "Lucas speaks Amestrian, Cretan, Xingese, etc" with the colors denoting the language.
-Add some more trivia! You can add here that he's married and has a daughter.
-If you add more trivia, make sure to add the arrows for each trivia line.
-Remove the transmutation details. That is only needed in your alchemy app.

Other
-I've re-added the rest of the stuff on the bottom. You need to fill all that out as well.
-For alias, if you want to be called Lucas than just put that there.
-Since you have a picture, he must have a face claim. Put the character and the anime it's from.
-Custom rank is what goes under your name instead of "pending." This could be something about your character's military position, their alchemy or just something about them that's fun!
-Official Title is what your "alchemist" name would be. I notice that you call Lucas the "Nuclear Alchemist". Nuclear would be a great official title, then.

There you go, Lucas! Make those changes and then post here again when you're ready for me to take another look. Great job so far! ^^
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:05 pm

okay lets see what this does

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:44 pm

{REVISE}

Trivia
-Make the languages into a full sentence. And you can exactly color the specific words. For example: "He speaks the western dialect of Amestrian, standard Amestrian, etc. Then you can put the color besides it in parentheses. Whichever floats your boat, just make it all one joined sentence rather than separate lines.

Face Claim
-As discussed in the box, try to find what FC you're using or add 150 words to the description for no FC.

Other than those two things, you're all set! ^^
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:17 pm

there done!

Back to top Go down