Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Red morning EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Red morning EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Red morning EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Red morning EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Red morning EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Red morning EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Red morning EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Red morning EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Red morning EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Red morning EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Red morning

3 posters

Go down

Red morning Empty Red morning

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:10 am

Red leaves drifted sown from the trees in the wake of autumn. Twirling in the air in a yearly dance of colour with orange and brown. Before falling below in a graveyard of plant life at ones feet. And though everything was dying it was still Ryuji's favorite time of year. Red....so much red yet a beautiful kind.

He chuckled to himself as he flexed his arms feeling a humid dampness rise on his neck and shoulders as he took a breath before swinging his arms again in a train arch. Watching the air whiz over the kendo stick with a soft noise. Inhaling through his teeth he raised his arms feeling his shoulders tense before swinging it back down with an exhale. The soft wind whooshing down and cooling his naked chest. The soft sheen of sweat bringing up slight goosebumps as the autumn chill nipped at him.

He picked up tempo letting his breaths become yells as red brows furrowed. The hard ha's that escaped through his teeth broke the chilled air and Ryuji could only let his mind drift as he repeated the action.

Yoshida....

He owed the man everything. He was truly a marvel to this world. He had seen how awful Aerugo got and now... well it was changing like the tree's did...shedding the old ready to buff the winter and grow a new in spring. Yes...he looked forward to seeing how well Aerugo will blossom under Yoshida's gentle ruling.

His hand stilled as harsh pants escaped him arms shaking from exhausted while his skin shivered from the cold. Gently placing the heavy bamboo stick down he lifted his water bottle bringing it to his lips to guzzle greedily from it. Just in time for a leaf to fall on his face.
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

Location : Staring at the Shogun's ass....I mean back....yeah his back

-Case File-
Level: 2
Writer: Reavy

Back to top Go down

Red morning Empty Re: Red morning

Post by Yoshida Izanagi Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:28 pm

Autumn, glorious colors of fires surrounded him. The inferno that engulfed him, grabbed his hand and spoke softly of home. The long nights by a bonfire, sitting and warming with the man he called father and the other who was uncle. Too sad, that it was only memories. Most of the time the fires were unlit and Izanagi simply basked in the cold at night. Some things hurt too much to remember and that sense of warmth was one of them. A bitter taste could always flavor each memory. His father was gone and those nights were to be replaced with new ones. One such example was of him and his youthful little sister. A casual night shared feeding cats. Izanagi could still remember the freezing pads that wandered over his body and kneaded his lap. Though, it was slightly uncomfortable, he resisted the slightest grimace that urged an unpleasant thought. His sister loved them, those felines, so he endured for her sake.

Noisy cracks and crunches interrupted the silent and somewhat chilly air. His jacket was pushing firm and tightly to his skin. Cotton fabric itched only some, but at least kept him warm while icy clouds billowed from his nose and mouth. Beauty was everywhere. Even in the late autumn months, where the colors darkened and began mingling with the frost of morning and night. Dew dusted plants and leaves, leaving the frosted crystals in place of fresh dampness. It was time for animals to shed and grow winter coats and people, too had to grow accustomed to the cooler weather. Even bundled beneath his black and silver jacket, Izanagi could feel the bitter flicker of Jack Frost's breath on his cheeks and nose. His bones could feel the cold wrapping around as a scarf and keep his body chilled, no matter how warmly he dressed.

His sights rose from the ground to find a familiar face steaing drinks from a water bottle. How strange, for a man to be shirtless in such brisk weather, it concerned him. Silently, he stalked forward, quickly, yet tenderly pulling the leaf off of the man's face. "Tsuboi-san, I know training is important, however risking sickness is an unwise decision." The same blank expression sat upon Izanagi's face, but kind eyes peered from beneath the facade. "Next time, I suggest you use the dojo. That is, after all, what is constructed for." With his palm flat, he left the leaf be taken away by a world's soft breath. The dancing pieces blown away so easily, just to be glanced at briefly, before Izanagi's eyes returned to his companion. "Come, I shall fix you some warm tea and we can rest. It will be bitterly cold tonight and I do wish you would remain healthy." A hand gestured slowly towards the Castle with his body tall behind it. Gray orbs stole into his closed soul, while he offered the shelter to the guard.
Yoshida Izanagi
Yoshida Izanagi
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:08 pm

As the leaf fell on his face he flailed his arms giving a sharp noise of surprise. But a hand gently pulled the leaf away and automatically his arms automatically lifted to rest on Yoshida's hips to balance the man. Not wanting the other to fall. He smiled softly looking into the eyes. Yoshida may of been wearing the mask that hide his true intentions but his eyes. "Tsuboi-san, I know training is important, however risking sickness is an unwise decision." His eyes and words spoke only affection and trust. "Next time, I suggest you use the dojo. That is, after all, what is constructed for." Ryuji smiled gently releasing the other one he was stable and chuckled. "You can call me Ryuji....and I was about to head in for a shower."

"Come, I shall fix you some warm tea and we can rest. It will be bitterly cold tonight and I do wish you would remain healthy." He chuckled. I guess I can't refuse. Reaching to the abandoned Keigoki on the floor and pulling it on so he didn't sit shirtless in the lovely tea room with Yoshida. Pulling it on and doing it up. "[color=white]Of course my lord. How could I refused a wonderful invitation.[/colour" He scratched at his roughened jaw line. He always felt a bit to....common when Yoshida invited him to lovely things like tea or when he had to stand behind the other to guard. Sighing softly he wished he looked like a noble samurai that would win the others heart.
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshida Izanagi Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:39 pm

The stumbling samurai had to catch his balance. Hands rested on either side of Izanagi's waist, straightening him, fixing his posture and allowing him to regain composure. Izanagi didn't mind, standing completely still, a solid rock before the staggering man. Only once did he twitch when he thought Tsuboi would fall. His hand reached out to grab him, but stopped as his friend had finally recomposed his own feet for standing. "You can call me Ryuji....and I was about to head in for a shower... Of course my lord. How could I refused a wonderful invitation. His guard slipped on a shirt and fixed it, before gratefully following he, himself. Through the lush grounds around his abode, towards the area he resides now. How odd he found it, that one day he was a boy looking upon the castle, fondly. The next thing he knew, he was serving Yuuko and her cruelty, and then- Then he was fighting for the throne. There was a calm, but a storm would strike soon, but these small happinesses were enjoyable. He wished times like that would go on forever, but everything ended at some point.

Brushing the thought away as if it were nothing, he ushered himself and his warrior friend behind the doors. Within the building, it was quiet and lonely. Izanagi laid here himself, often times. He refused servants, refused to have people do things for him. He could handle himself. Luckily, the water had been boiling from his last cup which wasn't w long while ago. The water whistled to him, begging for freedom and when he released it by a slight tip, steam cascaded out in a gentle dance.

Once he had grabbed the tea leaves, he pivoted on his heels and brought it back to his friend. A cup was held in each hand, then placed one first to Tsuboi, then the next to himself. "I hope it is good. Please notify me if I have made it incorrectly." That said, he kindly waited for the man to take a sip before even thinking of touching his own. Hospitality was only natural for him and at times annoyed the people around him. He didn't intend for it to happen, but as they said, Accidents always happened. Whether he fought nature or not, he was bound to frustrate someone, somehow. For now though, he sat, eagerly awaiting to be able to drink of his own cup, while remaining expressionless otherwise.
Yoshida Izanagi
Yoshida Izanagi
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:55 pm

Following Yoshida in he worried for the moment if the smell of sweat clung to heavily on his skin briefly. But when Yoshida made no indication he relaxed. Sitting down he let his aching muscle release the tension they had been holding and his burning lungs finally catch there breath. He truly had pushed himself this morning. But as his eyes glanced over to Yoshida pouring him tea he couldn't help but smile. Everything he did and had done was worth it to protect this man.

The cup placed in his hand was warm gently burning life back into numb fingers. "I hope it is good. Please notify me if I have made it incorrectly." He chuckled softly. "I'm sure it's fine sir." With a soft blow he gently placed it to his lips. Letting it's warmth flow down his throat with a slight burn. He closed his eyes and let out a content sigh. "It's good." He whispered softly.

Looking out into the sky he stared as bird flew by and the clouds moved. His eyes glazing over in deep taught. some called him crazy and foolish for the path he had taken....Putting himself in a world he truly didn't belong in to follow a man who he could never have....who couldn't return the feelings in his heart. From the dreams he had every night for years on end. He almost wanted to laugh bitterly at himself. He lived in a bloody fairy tale. But....he had to protect Yoshi. He didn't care what would happen to him but if he still was there to see those rare smiles on the mans face.

Snapping from his mind he turned his gaze back to the other. His cup was now empty bar dregs. 'Time to smile Ryuji...' he reminded himself. 'If Yoshida-sama believes he can't smile then smile your brightest for both of us.' The large almost foolish grin spread on his face. "This tea is really good sir!" he beamed.
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshida Izanagi Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:29 pm

"I'm sure it's fine sir." It turned into: "It's good." That was followed by a long silence. Ryuji was staring out into the world. What was he thinking? Izanagi lstared for a long minute, before his eyes went back to his tea. Perhaps it was nothing at all? Ryuji was his most trusted guard, therefore if he had a problem, he would have told him(Izanagi) if there was something wrong... right? At least, that was what Izanagi assumed. "This tea is really good sir!" Ryuji was beaming at him. That made Izanagi confused. How would Ryuji go from whispering to excitement in a matter of a second. It seemed like something was off, but- What could he say?

"You do realize it is my duty to serve my people, correct?" His eyes did not leave the teacup. It was nothing to even bat an eyelash at. "If there is ever something on your mind, then let it be known." The cup tipped to his lips, warmth bringing to his lips. The tea tasted fine to him, but it made him wonder. Was Ryuji ever just saying things to make him feel better? The questions conspired in his head all the time, but were never addressed, even as they sat and silently enjoyed a teatime. Finally, his eyes rose back to Ryuji. A stern stare gave a forewarning, threatening to lies, but friendly at the same time.
Yoshida Izanagi
Yoshida Izanagi
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:01 pm

"You do realize it is my duty to serve my people, correct?" He blinked staring at Izanagi with a dumb expression. Could he see into his heart? No...most likely not. Though Ryuji wore most of his feelings on his sleeve he still kept many secrets to himself. The pain he felt when he witnessed the mild courting Izanagi had done. The pain that seemed to grow as he emptied cup of sake after sake. Tried to numb with practice but...well his mother had always praised him for his big heart.

"If there is ever something on your mind, then let it be known." The look Izanagi gave him was stern. Almost as if the man was trying to read him. Even now...Ryuji just want to confess everything. Tell him how he worried for the man. How much the man truly meant to him. In the end he pulled on that ridiculous smile. The fool...that's what he was.... "My heart is broken sir...." He could feel the single tear spill over and run down his cheek. "But fear not sir...I will still smile for the both of us...you have enough to worry about." He cursed himself for how cracked his voice got. Placing the empty cup down he stood bowing. "I better head for that shower now sir..." He mumbled quickly heading to make a swift exit for the door. Praying maybe Izanagi would believe some girl had broken his heart.
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:22 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshida Izanagi Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:07 pm

The smile on the man's face was another false one. It was nearly insulting with how this man was trying so hard to hide the truth. Was Ryuji so afraid of he, that a simple conversation was rendered to be with lies, no way to avoid them? The sadness that sat in the man's eyes was nearly tangible and so bad, Izanagi wished to wipe them away. His people deserved a happiness, one that he strived upon creating and Ryuji was his best friend, in honest words. There was something hidden behind his barriers that Izanagi didn't quite understand. It was then a tear could be seen.

"My heart is broken sir... But fear not sir...I will still smile for the both of us...you have enough to worry about." A matter of the heart? It seemed Izanagi had missed something completely. How useless, the shogun suddenly felt. His friend had been crushed by some woman, whom he adored. It made him wonder, what kind of woman would turn Ryuji down? Or had he caught her on a scandalous embark? His eyes narrowed in slight anger. Who dared to harm his friend in such a way? A heart is not one to be taken advantage of! Slowly, the shogun swept to his feet and the rage faded away. A gentleness rose in its place, followed by the gentle hand of comfort upon Ryuji's shoulder.

"I see." He managed with a forced smile of his own, the slightest of muscles turning up to just barely allow the grin. "It appears she is a fool, for a man of your own personality and appearance is not one to idly toss aside." He breathed outwards. "Alas, we never know why fate is such a fickle woman. One day she takes to us, the next she shall cast thee aside. What we do not find in one, we shall find in another. Simply do not let go of what drives you forward and even such heart matters can be overcome. We can not fear, only move forward." Again, his words simply flowed outwards, without so much as a stop really. He had no true control over the words that dribbled from his mouth.

"Ah. I apologize. As they say, I am here for you, if you wish to talk of this. Otherwise, I shall wait here, for you to return from your shower. There is much that I need to discuss with you." the smile became deadpan, with no true emotion to it.
Yoshida Izanagi
Yoshida Izanagi
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:10 am

"Ah. I apologize. As they say, I am here for you, if you wish to talk of this. Otherwise, I shall wait here, for you to return from your shower. There is much that I need to discuss with you." Ryuji nodded as he swallowed roughly. The lump in his throat growing as it was harder and harder not to let his emotions take over. Giving the other a small smile he stood. "I will not be to long." He said softly before leaving.

In the shower he finally let the tears run. Oh Izanagi....there would be no one in this world that would take over his heart like the shogun had. Heck it wasn't even a question of who he fancied... Izanagi....was his entire being. No one else in the world would ever treat Ryuji with the same kindness. Sighing he let the hot water cleanse him and as if by magic he stepped out his usual self.

He reentered the shogun's room hair dripping. His Armour plating draped over his arm. Shirt open leaving more of his navel and pelvis exposed then he should as he chewed on a stick of pocky he had obtained. He didn't care if the servants or workers frowned at the manor he presented himself in front of the shogun. Izanagi had possibly seen him naked before....heck he had to dress him for the coronation in Creta. Sitting down he proceeded to pull on his shoes giving the other a grin...a true grin. "So what needs to be discussed?"
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshida Izanagi Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:01 am

As the moments passed, without Ryuji at his side, Izanagi sat silently. The only sound was of his movements. As he reached for his cup, the fabric of his clothes almost scolded him rather loudly. The porcelain cup was to his lips, scent wafting warmly in his nose. Such a pleasant scent. After a swallow, he placed it back down, and then he too found himself sky gazing out of the window. Birds danced beneath branches, nestling to get out of the cold, prepping to flee. It was brisk, crisp and somehow lively. The cold could make one sick, but more make them alive. It wasn't even life though, as he could recall moments before death. It was awareness and panic all mixed in one. There had been times that he, too had nearly died and in his dying moments another had saved him. As most people thought that the world was full of liars and cheats, they were only the portion that didn't know or understand kindness themselves (not that it forgave their actions).

Nevertheless, he needed to move on and sitting there, staring at the window accomplished nothing but to cause him more worry for his world. What could he do to make life easier? What sacrifices needed to be made? What- was Ryuji doing half-dressed? It came to him as a surprise, that the soldier came in, nearly naked and wet. Not that Izanagi had seen worse, but it was just puzzling. Did he NOT just get done telling Ryuji he may catch a cold? His lips curved into a slight of disapproval. Not that he was mad at him for being half naked. But-

"Ryuji-san. It is cold and you're lumbering about in your skin. Do you wish to worry me so?" He sighed, after his scolding was done. Then, he shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I apologize for my outburst. I just.. do not wish to lose you." His hand slid up his nose and pushed back the black tresses.

"As for what needs to be discussed, there is an uprising nearby from the Feudal Lords." His hands rummaged in a pocket, to bring out a small map with points and markings upon it. "I am not sure why they are upset, but I fear if I go down it will be a trap." His eyes narrowed, while they moved from Kyoto to Okinawa. "However, if I do not do something to appease them, there are plans of an assault on the citizens." Izanagi lifted his head to look Ryuji in the eyes. "Thought?" He then paused, awaiting Ryuji's response.
Yoshida Izanagi
Yoshida Izanagi
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:58 pm

the other was half way through correcting the tie on his pants. Exposing not only tones muscle from the training the man put himself through....but the odd lace of scars in place. Now shining silver on skin almost invisible to a careless eye. Several spread like tiger stripes up his right hip and along the stomach line. Removing the small curls of red from Yoshi's sight he grinned sheepishly as he was scolded. "Ah sorry...I just....didn't want to be from your side for two long..." He took Yoshi's hand's in his almost lovenly cradling them between his own warm hands before placing one of yoshi's on his forehead letting it push back the damp locks. "See my temperature is fine...I won't get sick." With that he released the shoguns hand so he could pull on his shirt and soon a fully dressed Ryuji was sat before the king tying the signature headband around his head.

Leaning close to read the map his brows furrowed. "It is far to dangerous for you to go...." He murmured scratching his chin. "Sending someone else as a messenger would be better....one with good skill in case a fight starts out...." Humming slightly as he ranked through the list in his head he blinked. "Ryuu would be a good choice....he's good at staying calm and experienced in talking to tense people...." He hummed slightly biting his lip. "Or I could?"
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshida Izanagi Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:09 pm

The feel of skin pressed into the flesh of the shogun's hand. Dampened locks pushed into the palm of the man. It was true that he had no fever, but the oddest of ays to prove it. Izanagi stared at his friend a moment and he sighed in a sort of submissive way. There was no need to argue. He was right. Izanagi had no need to push on the topic. It was dropped and the more important thing was addressed. A course of action had to be made. He stared intently upon the man before him. What would be his opinion? The one person that Izanagi's trust even bordered his own sister's.

His suggestion was not an option. Izanagi frowned and looked sternly at his friend. "Not an option. I cannot risk losing you." He straightened in his seat. "Perhaps SatoChiba-san is the better choice." His face leaned near his friend's neck, unintentional.
Yoshida Izanagi
Yoshida Izanagi
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:56 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuboi Ryūji Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:48 am

"Not an option. I cannot risk losing you." Ryuji blinked. "Sir there's not a chance of loosing me to some lords having a fit over land..." He said softly not minding that the shougan was leaning slightly against him. His cheeks hated a little at the man's breaths. against his slightly damp skin. "But...maybe if I went with Ryuu... He can talk and i can be the handsome face." HE grinned smiling his infectious smile.

Sighing softly he looked to the other with a gentle warmth. "Your becoming almost as clingy as a girlfriend sometimes sir." He teased softly with a slight laugh. "But as long as i keep getting snacks i can't complain. But...i'm a little wounded you doubt my skill against some lords..." A mock pout placed on the samurai's lips and he lent back laying on his back. "You do trust me to protect you, don't you sir?"
Tsuboi Ryūji
Tsuboi Ryūji
ADORKABLE SAMURAI

-Case File-

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshida Izanagi Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:23 pm

"Your becoming almost as clingy as a girlfriend sometimes sir. But as long as i keep getting snacks i can't complain. But...i'm a little wounded you doubt my skill against some lords... You do trust me to protect you, don't you sir?"

He was silent. Silent as stone and water, when the words had finished. Izanagi was not sure how to respond. He was being too clingy? H-He had not realized! His face flushed a bit, with cheeks a tad red. Had he really been that much of a bother? And now Ryuji was mad at him. Izanagi shirked like a scolded puppy a bit and looked off with a grimace of apology. "I am.. sorry.. I did not realize.." He paused and looked at the ground a moment. There wasn't much he could say to the accusation. "It is not that I do not trust you, but rather.. I have become used to you being here."

Izanagi sighed and closed his eyes. A hand pressed to his forehead. "I apologize too, that my worries are misplaced. I have complete faith in you, but.. " He shook his head. "Nevermind it. If you so wish to go, then you shall." His arms crossed and he stared determinedly at the map. "I wish you the best of luck, as well."
Yoshida Izanagi
Yoshida Izanagi
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:14 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis