Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A Morning Constitutional EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A Morning Constitutional EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A Morning Constitutional EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A Morning Constitutional EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A Morning Constitutional EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A Morning Constitutional EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A Morning Constitutional EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A Morning Constitutional EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A Morning Constitutional EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A Morning Constitutional EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A Morning Constitutional

2 posters

Go down

A Morning Constitutional Empty A Morning Constitutional

Post by Marcelina H. de León Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:27 pm

There was something about sunlight that was just... so much better when the sun was accompanied by heat! Sure, there had been SOME sun in the north, but it had done little it actually permeate into bones and make them forget the chill of the region. But here... ah, here the sun seeped right in and stuck there! This was definitely more like it. The move to South City had probably been one of the best decisions the pirates had made, since Marcelina had joined the crew. Beautifully WARM sun, their own private island, and a gorgeous lake. No ocean, to be sure, but it was lovely nonetheless.

Marcelina had left the island for the day, choosing to find herself amidst the people of South. She had dressed down... sort of. She had decided against wearing her thigh high boots, choosing to wear ones that were only calf high. Her navy blue shorts complemented the navy blue vest she wore over a clean, white linen shirt. Her long hair was tied in a long braid down her back, Parley bumping gently against her thigh as she moved. She was perusing the shopping district of the city, cooling smily at everyone in her path. She had no need for these people to fear her; she was their security detail, after all. But apparently Parley was a little too intimidating for some folks. Some smiled and waved, some stared, others just hurried to the other side of the street. Marcie merely shrugged her shoulders and continued on her merry walk.

Marcelina was beginning to grow concerned that she would never find anything truly to her tastes when she spotted something that made her eyes glimmer. An antique shop of sorts that specialized in... swords and daggers! “Well, tie me to the mast and leave me to the Kraken! What a stroke of luck!” The bell to the little shop chimed as Marcie entered its quiet interior. A half-asleep old man sat behind a counter, who did not seem entirely aware of her presence. That was all well and good. She could bother him shortly. For now there was a fair bit of metal calling her name. Maybe Parley needed a mate?
Marcelina H. de León
Marcelina H. de León
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer:

Back to top Go down

A Morning Constitutional Empty Re: A Morning Constitutional

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:26 pm

South City was certainly an… anomaly… First, it gets blown up, then they decide to fill the crater with water? Suddenly, it’s a huge tourist trap and… Well, here she was, standing in the middle of this god forsaken place. Just another Esparian woman, making her way through the crowds. Nothing suspicious about that at all…

Lost in her thought, she almost missed a weapons shop in the busy bazaar. Double-taking, she eyes several of the blades in the window. Amestrian blades [i]did[i] have the possibility of being particularly sharp, depending on the forger. And, at the end of the day, a sharp blade would only help her work.

Window shopping, she notices a young woman enter the shop and begin to look around, a sword attached to her hip. Was that legal here? If it was, why didn’t she know, and why didn’t she have hers on her? Well, here was an opportunity to arm herself, then.

Entering the shop, she quietly closes the door behind her, her eyes glancing over all the different blades that were offered. Longswords, shortswords, daggers, knives… Maybe she’d have to dig deeper to find a decent kukri. Slowly advancing through the thin isle, she accidentally bumps into the woman.

”God damnit,” she mutters, backing away and raising her hands. ”I’ very sorry,” she says, smiling politely. ”I was just browsing, and I wasn’t paying attention.” Pointing to the woman’s blade, she asks, ”So, you’re an admirer of blades as well?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcelina H. de León Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Marcelina was reaching for a dirk that glimmered faintly in the dim light as she felt herself get knocked into. Her hand dropped from the shelf to the hilt of Parley as she made a quick half-turn to find... Oh! Well, the woman in front of her did not appear to be an enemy of sorts. The apology that was currently coming from her lips seemed to confirm that initial assumption. Marcelina smiled politely in return, letting her hand slip off Parley and fall at her side. “Quite all right, not to fear! Accidents do happen.” Recognizing the rather tight fit of the aisle they were in, Marcelina also took a gentle step back, so not to create an uncomfortable closeness.

So, you’re an admirer of blades as well?

Marcelina laughed, nodding her head slightly. “I would like to think so, aye. I find myself in the market for a mate for my blade here. What brings you here?” As she spoke, Marcelina eyes casually roamed over the new woman in the store, even as she continued to see the blades in the store. It never hurt to be cautious and besides... she now had competition! She couldn't risk losing the best blade in the shop by being slow.
Marcelina H. de León
Marcelina H. de León
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:35 am

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis