Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Days Gone By EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Days Gone By EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Days Gone By EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Days Gone By EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Days Gone By EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Days Gone By EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Days Gone By EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Days Gone By EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Days Gone By EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Days Gone By EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Days Gone By

2 posters

Go down

Days Gone By Empty Days Gone By

Post by Shinku Kamogaya Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:32 am

Public transportation. Was he reduced to being a fucking child again? He did awful things just to have a nice car, and yet he got screwed! He could feel himself lurch forward in his seat a little, the hissing of a bus's brakes signaling the arrival. Opening one eye, he looked to his left as a large, ornate building came to view. The path leading up to the building was decorated by fine assortments of flora. It appeared relaxing, even though at the moment, relaxing seemed alien. He would place his hands at the sides of the seat, lifting himself up to step out into the aisle. The passengers only watched him proceed to the exit as if he was a damn clown. Making a sharp turn down the steps and reaching solid ground, his boots clattering on the pavement, he could hear the hydraulic door swing to life and close behind him as it took no time to wait. Turning his head to the left he watched as the bus left. He mumbled to himself as he felt a small vibration in his coat. Rolling his eyes, he sluggishly reached into the depths of the pocket to retrieve the phone and answer.

Hello? What the fuck do you mean you need to rebuild the transmission?! I don't pay you dickweeds good money to just sit around and circlejerk all day! Either get it done, or you'll be sorry!"

He would scowl down at the phone as he ended the call. Letting it fall out of his hand, he brought the heel of his boot down on the device, the screen splintering and spidering, small chunks of plastic leaving the now electronic wreck. Suddenly he would stop, looking at the two guards who witnessed his temper tantrum. For a second, he totally forgot where he was. Brushing off his coat, he would continue through, the guards not even bothering to check him over. Guess they got word he was making a visit.

The only sounds that resonated in the path were the leaves rustling in the breeze, his boots stomping their way up to the building, and the birds. It was serene, sure, but right now he was going to meet the shogun. He had heard of the man before, but had never bothered to meet him. He wondered if he was some old geriatric, or some dude who was "cultural and heroic". It didn't matter to him. He sighed as he finally reached the door. It was ornate alright. Good enough for the head of this country, but too flashy for his own taste. He would grasp the handle of the door, only to enter what appeared to be a lobby of sorts. He would step slowly, feeling his advance echo in the room that he resided in. Spotting a chair, he would approach and begin to lounge in it. Chances were the man was busy, and the wait would be dull. As he waited, he could spot out of his peripheral a person sitting at a desk tippy typing away. The noise of keyboard clatter only interrupted by the receptionist's curiosity of a man who was just as belligerent as a drunken vagabond. He refrained himself not out of manners, but the fact that this shogun could probably take his job away. He liked his job too! Sitting forward some, he would remove his coat, only wearing a tank top underneath along with straps that holstered his guns on the small of his back. He would remove the holster as well, sitting it on the table next to him. The wife beater didn't do a great job at hiding the bruises that generally came from his job.

But it didn't matter. The money and easy living more than made up for the dull pain that graced him every now and then. besides, he wasn't a person to just lay over and die..
Shinku Kamogaya
Shinku Kamogaya
DEADNIGHT WARRIOR

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Shin

Back to top Go down

Days Gone By Empty Re: Days Gone By

Post by Yoshida Izanagi Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Today, was a day for sake. The man in the dining area sat behind a short table and upon a cushion that made him look almost as a tiny human being. The bowl in his hands swirled the fluid as it drained into his gullet and sated a thirst only for a moment. The growling hunger returned and demanded more, he would oblige and swallow another wave of elixir. Delicious flavor snuck into his throat and made his stomach happy. Silence, complete and utter in his ears was all too satisfying. This was a day that he could enjoy. Soundless noise and flavor that simply satisfied the man to his each need. It was perfect, ideal and yet, somewhat empty. Where.. was his family? Busy about their own lives and leaving the man for once in a long while, by himself. Many of his war veterans as well were lost to him. So many lost, so many more to be lost. It was.. depressing to say the best. Life was a roller coaster and soon, there would be an uphill turn. The country would rise, he had faith in it.

Approaching footsteps and his head rose. He knew whom he had invited, though why, was an odd quest to be touched on lightly. Setting down his sake, the man rose his eyes to his company. "Greetings, Kamogaya-san. I hope you found your greetings in good taste?" A truthful word from him. It was not sarcasm, he was curious enough to know if his jobs were being polite as he'd requested. Otherwise, he would give them a stern talking to. It wasn't right that they disobeyed just because they disliked the organization. "Is there anything you desire? Something to drink? Something to eat?" The gray eyes of the shogun found his follower with intrigue. His face was expectant, waiting and watching.
Yoshida Izanagi
Yoshida Izanagi
PENDING

-Case File-
Level: 1
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinku Kamogaya Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:56 am

Shinku looked down upon the shogun as his mind registered every detail of the room that accompanied him. It was delicate look, as if no one ever walked in here at all. The shogun sat before him drinking what appeared to be a fine alcoholic drink. From the vapors, he could call it sake. Sake never really pleased him much. You didn't really see people drinking handles of sake or gin. It was like wine more than liquor. The man he only knew as Yoshida Izanagi was rather quiet and stoic. He never liked people of a higher class and societal status than his own, but he had no reason to be rude or malignant.

The man almost appeared melancholy. He could only imagine what would cause a leader as himself to be solemn. With his power, he probably had everything he could ask for, yet the shogun appeared uneasy. He didn't bow before the shogun, only just sitting a couple feet away from him, stretching a bit. Through his mind, he could only imagine why he was invited here.

"Hello Izanagi. I'm surprised we haven't met sooner. Not like it matters to me."

The shogun was polite and formal. While he himself tended not to use honorifics. The only thing unnerving was the deep gray color of the shogun's eyes, staring at him as if he wasn't there. But nonetheless, he tried to be polite.. somewhat.

"I'm just alright. I'll just get something to snack on when I head home. I have to say though, I admire your setup here. I bet the ladies love it!"

Breaking the ice was always awkward. There was no chance in hell this man, or any man out there, was just like him. Izanagi was royalty compared to him. Hell, most of the time he only got by doing jobs no one would do. Hopefully this shogun wasn't as stuck up as other people in his position..
Shinku Kamogaya
Shinku Kamogaya
DEADNIGHT WARRIOR

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshida Izanagi Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:33 pm

"Hello Izanagi. I'm surprised we haven't met sooner. Not like it matters to me. I'm just alright. I'll just get something to snack on when I head home. I have to say though, I admire your setup here. I bet the ladies love it!"

"...What?" Izanagi responded rather dumbfounded by both the man's lack of manners and the question presented. The ladies love it? His brow furrowed and the dark-haired leader chewed on the thought, as if trying to decode a foreign language. "The ladies- I am sorry, I am afraid I do not understand what you are saying." Times like these were the ones that Izanagi realized just how different the world had become. Men like this- was this common language? Why did it feel like foreign words flickered in and out of his mouth? On a separate note, the way he was addressed was less than pleasing.

Izanagi felt a twitch in the corner of his eye. That instinctive reaction that showed he was annoyed with something. It was rude and arrogant for the man to just sidle up and call him by his true name without so much of an honorific to it. On the other hand, it was better than simply calling him Iza. The man would sigh and his lips pulled back to his sake. Drink away the confusion and replace it with something fluid. A delicious flavor that would wash out any conflicted thoughts in his mind. "I see, well. I will make sure to accommodate you, then." His voice hesitated and then he would once more bring forth words.

"I assume you know why you are here?" The gray eyes once distant were brought back hard and rested on his warrior with questions. What WAS it that Yoshi wanted? The man knew well what he wanted from the Kamogaya man, but it was of his own intrigue that he wished to find out what that man thought was needed. In a way, it was a test, to see what the assassin knew of the shogun.
Yoshida Izanagi
Yoshida Izanagi
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinku Kamogaya Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:42 pm

Sitting before the man, he watched as he once more sipped from the cup that sat in his hands. He could tell the man was confused by his mannerisms. Not like it mattered to him. The signature twitching uneasiness of the shogun was clearly in due part to his own presence. He could only imagine the sheltered life this man had encountered, being able to take a high road in life and to look down at the hands of the suffering that tried to grasp at nothing. But then again, making assumptions was stupid. People came in all sorts of colors, shades and hues. He would narrow his eyes back at the shogun, taking in his confusion. He would step up and walk over to the the window, as he peered outside. The two pistols holstered on the small of his back weren't there, yet on the table at the entrance of the room. Sometimes the pistols felt they weighed like neutron stars, especially after they have stole a life.

"Roses. Allergic. A trained swordsman in kendo, yet useless with projectile weapons. A man whose personality dictates he stand from the sides of conflict, hoping they would resolve. Loves to swim.."Speaking as if he was in another galaxy, yet was only mere feet from the man he described. The professionalist side had fallen out in heaps from his mouth. Sure he liked to acted like a stupid fuck sometimes, but he took pride in his abilities and his intelligence. He would look back over his shoulder back to Yoshida. Instead of a smirk, it was only a face that meant business. Shinku was always able to step up on a high pedestal and act... sophisticated as he called it. He held his hands behind his back, his leather gloved hands meeting.

"There is a reason for everything. Every step, every god damn decision we make on this pitiful earth. I doubt the honorable shogun as yourself would invite me here just to be pals".He would turn back around to face the man, as he crossed his arms."Be offended by my mannerisms. I can't give two fucks. I got into this kind of game to support parents who weren't even mine. I have donned many disguises.. elderly, sick, actors, lawyers, construction workers.. I've played all the parts just to kill, to keep this country safe."

Sitting before the man as he kept his eyes on the shogun, as he spoke softer than before. More sincere, as one would call it. He felt stupid talking to a shogun like this. Sometimes he felt like a savage, and yet he knew he couldn't care. It was sad. He could have made a living working on cars or something, but nonetheless, he killed."I respect what you are trying to do here. I kill for this country. Just... don't forget.."Sighing to himself, he kept his head lowered, with his eyes shut. He couldn't stand that deep void of a gaze which seemed to judge him every which way. Reaching up to his neck, he would grasp on of his amulets, as he sat in thought before the shogun.
Shinku Kamogaya
Shinku Kamogaya
DEADNIGHT WARRIOR

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshida Izanagi Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:37 pm

This man had an attitude problem and instantly Izanagi longed to put him in his place. Words that were spoken were out of line and the mannerisms were all as if he thought Izanagi to be some kind of joke. The shogun did not enjoy having his integrity being insulted by stating things as if he did not know of what his people did or maybe they thought he didn't care? On top of that, this man spoke of things about the shogun like it was common knowledge and people invading his privacy was not something the man had grown to like in the slightest. Before he knew it, his hand rested upon the hilt of his blade and his voice boomed in response.

"Every drop causes a ripple and the sour notes you play ruin an orchestra. Yo might not care what I think, but there are others who we are appealing to. You are one of the beams that support this era and if you do not shape up how you speak you will eventually ruin everything we are making." His words started pouring out before he caught them. "Lack of manners is understandable if you are ignorant, but alas, you are just arrogant. As professional as you are, maybe you should think twice about how you speak to any man, let alone, myself." A fever boiled in the mind of the shogun. His head buzzed with angry burning passion. What was going through this man's mind so dastardly that he believed he could take on the Shogun's integrity. His sister was not there to contain the man's temper which had a tenancy to flicker white without her solace voice to ease him down to earth. A just hand that prevented the man from transversing into a violent demon. She kept him human in his mind, after all, she was all 'they' had left. A roll of regret washed over his stomach and crested in his throat. His sister would be displeased to see him act in such a manner. The hand that rested upon his blade loosened and Izanagi took a slow breath. One.. Two... Three.... His anger dissipated. It trickled away into the abyss of the word and then it was gone.

"Look here. There is no question on whether you deserve the job or if your ethics are up to par. I did not bring you here to behead you or to be pals, what I brought you here is far more important." His breath was silent, slipping from his lips in a disgruntled sigh. How misguided some people were. This man seemed so wrapped up in the ways of their previous leader that maybe he believed all people were heartless and in such a way oblivious to the needs of common people. Despite what public would assume, there were times that Izanagi went hungry to feed his family and not even they knew of it. The few weeks he was paid so little and bills were high enough that he lied. There was plenty of food for three but not a fourth and because of that, he sought his own meal in the woods. Naturally, he was no natural, so a couple of times he ended up very sick, but even then, he played it off as nothing. There he went, imagining the forest, the dark green and welcoming scent of freshly laid rain. His father believed it was the only way, anyways. Again, it seemed that Izanagi was a day dreamer. After a moment, he straightened his back and continued.

"I know well what you have done for this country as many others in a similar place to your own. To be honest, your past is not to be carried into your job. A clouded mind is one that hesitates in the call of duty. I am sure you know this well." His eyes stared like razors to the company, while his sake rose to his lips. The bowl poured between the curves and a relief flooded again. It tasted delectable, but perhaps not as sating as a more familiar taste. His bowl was placed before him and he sat there thoughtfully. "I wish simply to discuss your future plans for your group. As a leader, surely you have concerns or ideals? How goes the internal affairs of the Oniwabanshu?" His eyes were again soft and thoughtful. "And do you desire some tea? I plan on making a fresh pot."
Yoshida Izanagi
Yoshida Izanagi
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinku Kamogaya Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:08 pm

The clatter of a hand reaching for the hilt of a sword seemed to echo in his ears, drilling into his mind. The shogun had raised his voice, showing an anger that, if he was skittish, would have startled him a bit. The shogun thought he was arrogant, eh? He remained silent before this judge of character. It wasn't the first time he had upset someone. It was a daily event, just as the sun rose in the morning. As the shogun was done berating him, he noticed the anger flush from his face, back to the stoic man sipping sake. Shinku was intrigued by the man. He wasn't like Yuuko at all. This man was more compassionate and caring. He could tell if a person felt remorse, fear, or anger easily. It came with the job. This man was more about business and the needs of the country than his own desires. It was honorable.

Resting his arms on his knees as he watched Izanagi, he took in his words about how his continued act would ruin the country he was trying to create. Shinku felt like someone had jabbed him in the chest with a pole. Shinku liked to create mayhem, sure, but never to jeopardize the lives of others. A small sigh of defeat would emanate from his person as he looked towards the shogun, as he remained silent. As he watched the bowl placed next to Izanagi, the shogun asked how the Oniwabanshu was holding up. He never really paid much attention to the internals of the group. He rarely ever spoke to the other Sairento Kages, as he was busy refining tactics and techniques to better suit the success rates of the assassins. Shaking his head softly to the offer of tea, he sighed.

"The Oniwanbanshu is just as strange as the people it employs. The last time I spoke to the other two Sairentos was three months ago. I can't say for certain if the group needs improvement or not. Only the coming of time can show us that, Izanagi.."He would tilt his head to the side a bit, as he tried to ease the stress in his neck. He was often sore in one way or another. When you have to lay in a ditch for a full week just to track the schedule of a target, you really don't get the luxury of a good night's rest. "I understand a person of your standing has opponents, Mr. Yoshida. It must be dangerous to sit in the seat of a shogun. I believe the coming age of this country will throw adversities at you that you can't necessarily conquer with diplomacy."Placing his palms on the ground beside him, he would ascend to a standing position, brushing his faded jeans softly as limbered up a bit was a sigh."Killing is my forte. But just because I like to do it, doesn't mean it is right. Before you came along, we were used ruthlessly. Even some officials who stood in the way of the previous shogun were taken care of, as well. But I see a different light about you. I want to be proud to serve you and this country and be able to drink in your name. You can change this country, and the Oniwanbanshu will serve to protect what you build."A grin formed on his face as he extended his arm to present a thumbs up to the shogun. Sure it was pretty informal, but hopefully the shogun got the message. The shogun had guts, yet was formal and polite. He was the kind of person this hellhole needed. In his mind, Shinku kinda liked the guy. He was like a badass politician who took no bullshit. This was the kind of man Shinku stood behind!
Shinku Kamogaya
Shinku Kamogaya
DEADNIGHT WARRIOR

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshida Izanagi Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:17 pm

"The Oniwanbanshu is just as strange as the people it employs. The last time I spoke to the other two Sairentos was three months ago. I can't say for certain if the group needs improvement or not. Only the coming of time can show us that, Izanagi..I understand a person of your standing has opponents, Mr. Yoshida. It must be dangerous to sit in the seat of a shogun. I believe the coming age of this country will throw adversities at you that you can't necessarily conquer with diplomacy." The man paused to sigh. "Killing is my forte. But just because I like to do it, doesn't mean it is right. Before you came along, we were used ruthlessly. Even some officials who stood in the way of the previous shogun were taken care of, as well. But I see a different light about you. I want to be proud to serve you and this country and be able to drink in your name. You can change this country, and the Oniwanbanshu will serve to protect what you build."

"-I am taking that as a 'no' on the tea then?" His eyes avoided the man who had gone from ignorant to humble and back to irritating. Even if he was a man with morals and honorable intentions, he was an opposite coin to Izanagi. The sound of his name sounded almost foreign. So long it had been him as Yoshida-sama, Yoshida-san or even Yoshi-sama, he forgot was his personal name even was. The man who invites, Izanagi, it was just so.. odd tasting on the tongue. However, the more irritating thought was that this man blatantly ignored his question on the tea. Had he not been taken seriously..? Did Izanagi brush off as a kidding sort of guy? Perhaps later he would contemplate more on that. His new acquaintance had a rather lengthy explanation of what was going on and yet, he knew nothing more than the man's name and that he felt insignificant. That was never a good sign.

"I see.." He murmured to himself while hands lifted his callused fingers to sate his lips with dark red liquid. It would all be gone, soon, but alas, that was of no concern. For now, he needed to focus on getting things in movement. A drunkard could not tell left from right, let alone give orders for a nation, so a single bowl would play enough in keeping his hopes high. A contemplative face arose upon the lips of Izanagi and his brow dipped. Dancing waves in his cup only made him think of what ripples he would be making, be it slow or rapid. He too caused chaos, but not the same way as the man before him. They were similar and yet from two different worlds and the Shogun could accept that. After a slight flare of his nostrils and a deep breath, he placed the near-empty bowl once more his lips and drained it to the last drop. Delicious, temporary sustenance; it was a blissful elixir for occasions only. How lucky for Shinku to meet the Shogun in such a day. No true celebration, but a day for relaxing and enjoying the days that were given.

"It is good to know where you stand in all of this." He would cough, his hand covering the parted lips. Eyes avoided looking at his company for a moment, as if he were obsessed in the architecture of the small table before him. "But know well, I shall keep a keen eye on you. I have heard the Oniwabanshu have a tenancy of slipping out of line. We cannot afford any mishaps in this day and age, Kamogaya-san. Please, be careful where you tread." His words were spoken as a warning, but at the same time simply explained that he was still unsure where this man's loyalties laid. Who knew when the time came what side he would be on and that.. concerned Izanagi a great deal.
Yoshida Izanagi
Yoshida Izanagi
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinku Kamogaya Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:14 pm

"But know well, I shall keep a keen eye on you. I have heard the Oniwabanshu have a tenancy of slipping out of line. We cannot afford any mishaps in this day and age, Kamogaya-san. Please, be careful where you tread."

Shinku gave a nod of confirmation of what he said. Shinku wasn't bound by many rules and restrictions as an assassin like other branches were. Freedom generally gave someone the notion that they could press on the boundaries of morality and law until the line had been crossed, and the consequences dealt. Keeping his amber eyes locked onto the shogun, he walked over back to the table he had placed his gear, placing the holsters back onto the small of his back. The pistols glimmered in the light that flooded in from the window, as Shinku put his overcoat back on, reconcealing the pistols once more as he turned back to the shogun."You have every right to be concerned, Yoshida-san."He paused a bit as he brought his thumb up to brush his nose some. He could tell the shogun didn't really find him appealing. But Shinku would appeal to him somehow. He didn't know how he would do it, but he'll fucking do it some how. He felt alright enough to respect the man, using a simple honorific. But only actions could win this man over, and if he really was serious about keeping eyes peeled on him, he would have to make every step and every choice count."I dont give two shits if you watch me and the others to be honest. What you do is not my business. But I too, dream of a unified Aerugo. I will not screw that up for you, the others, or myself. I believe you can do it in time, and I will follow you down this path, whether you like me or not, Yoshida-san."Taking in a deep breath, he exhaled softly. It was hard to be honest, but he, for some odd reason, felt an air of ease around this fellow. He made the raging fire in his head die to a crackling ember. He was a person people could follow, and although Shinku hated to admit it with all his being, he respect the man.

"However, one cannot have peace without sacrifice. I believe you can't convince every daimyo you come across to agree with your views. Do you know what you are gonna do if these daimyos take up arms?" He lifted his hand to run his fingers through his jet black hair, his amber eyes locking with the shogun's gray irises. He wondered how much blood would have to be spilt in order for peace to reign. Hah. His thoughts most of the time on these subjects reminded him of song lyrics. But getting back to the point, he spoke in a softer tone with more thought."If the daimyos threaten your goal.." He cringed at his own words. He sounded like a fucking sap now. At first he felt like putting a bullet through this guy's head, but now... he felt like working with him. Maybe it was just that the guy also shared his dream."..I will make sure they dont ruin everything" No one could create miracles out of thin air. Not even the best alchemist in his opinion or the most courageous general could create full peace. But it was worth a shot. Wasn't it?
Shinku Kamogaya
Shinku Kamogaya
DEADNIGHT WARRIOR

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshida Izanagi Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:00 pm

"You have every right to be concerned, Yoshida-san." Progress. There was progress in the conversation. "I dont give two shits if you watch me and the others to be honest. What you do is not my business. But I too, dream of a unified Aerugo. I will not screw that up for you, the others, or myself. I believe you can do it in time, and I will follow you down this path, whether you like me or not, Yoshida-san."

"However, one cannot have peace without sacrifice.
I believe you can't convince every daimyo you come across to agree with
your views. Do you know what you are gonna do if these daimyos take up
arms? If the daimyos threaten your goal.."
The man had emotion. It seemed to be boiling beneath the surface, but now, he was releasing it. How odd that people fought what they truly felt at times. Perhaps Izanagi was just too trusting. Whatever the case, he watched Shinku spill how he felt and could accept it rather easily. Everyone was different, everyone moved different. Each was a gear or cog that worked in the clock of time, some worked against each other, some worked with. It was just the way of life.

"..I will make sure they dont ruin everything"
Izanagi placed his cup down and his eyes rose to the man. A fire, he felt it burning not off of fumes, but off of something more stable. There was a goal, the man had a purpose more and now Izanagi could understand more on his assassin's tenancies. A flicker of emotion rolled down his body and into his chest, feeding his own fire and soon, Izanagi could only grin softly. "Your fire is admirable, Kamogaya-san. For that, I owe you dearly." The shogun shifted and found his feet planted firmly on the ground. "For now, there is much planning to be had." His hand pressed to his stomach and a bow was initiated. The tresses of his black hair, fell to the sides of his face fora second, before he straightened once more. "We will meet up again, soon. Make sure to have a report ready."

[Topic end]
Yoshida Izanagi
Yoshida Izanagi
PENDING

-Case File-
Writer:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down