Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
~[TITLE EXPUNGED]~ EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
~[TITLE EXPUNGED]~ EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
~[TITLE EXPUNGED]~ EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
~[TITLE EXPUNGED]~ EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
~[TITLE EXPUNGED]~ EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
~[TITLE EXPUNGED]~ EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
~[TITLE EXPUNGED]~ EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
~[TITLE EXPUNGED]~ EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
~[TITLE EXPUNGED]~ EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
~[TITLE EXPUNGED]~ EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

~[TITLE EXPUNGED]~

3 posters

Go down

~[TITLE EXPUNGED]~ Empty ~[TITLE EXPUNGED]~

Post by Lily Rosario Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:40 am

"...and well-being for all. In he name of the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit, and the prophet Cael. Amen." She then repeated the prayer in Cretan, for those who'd come from her own homeland to hear her sermons, despite not knowing the local language. And as the final prayer was wrapped up, as usual, everyone rose, and Lily spoke once more a smile on her face. "If any wish to speak with me, for whatever reason, I'll be available here at the altar for as long as you may need." Again, she repeated the phrase in Cretan, per usual, and most people left, except for one man, whom Lily had been expecting. In fact, she'd invited him to the sermon, after trying to track down the assassin and succeeding. It was fairly easy, actually; the Tornado Alchemist was a pretty well-known name on the same lines she worked from, when her and Luke took on such jobs. Though figuring out the identity of the Tornado Alchemist proved a challenge... But it had been done, and here he stood before her, as she flashed a graceful smile. He and her were alone now in the altar room, as she could see, so she could indeed carry out a conversation without anybody interrupting. Mind you, she liked helping people with their problems, freeing them of their sins and such, but right now there was a more important cause. But that's for another time... "Ahh, Mr. Kamekaze, I'd presume?~ Lily Rosario, pleasure to meet you."
Lily Rosario
Lily Rosario
HOLY SMOKED BACUN!

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

~[TITLE EXPUNGED]~ Empty Re: ~[TITLE EXPUNGED]~

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:04 am

Otto loved to visit La cerise even though he didn’t speak the language. However this time was different someone had contacted him not through Aerugo either, someone had found him. He needed to meet this person and determine if they were, a threat, a liability, or an asset if he was either of the first two then Otto would end them.

Otto had done a lot of jobs in la Cerise, and made a lot of enemies so he did not wear his usual attire. Instead he wore his long hair braided back in a long pony tail; he wore a tourist shirt that said I heart La Cerise, and blue jeans. He was carrying several throwing knives and his pistol.

He was hesitant about bringing the weapons into the church but in this case he was more likely to get struck down for what he planned to do with them rather than actually having them. He sat through a whole sermon bored out of his mind. He waited until everyone left then was surprised as the pastor called him to the stage. He approached the woman and says slightly aggravated “you didn’t call me here to forgive my sins did you?” “because if you did I’m gonna sin again.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Csilla Angelis Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:10 pm

{BUMP}
Csilla Angelis
Csilla Angelis
LITE BRITE

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Csi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Rosario Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:05 am

As the sermon came to a close, and she spoke to the man, she had to give a smile as he spoke in reply, even offering a small chuckle as he somewhat intimidatingly told her he needed no cleansing of sins. "Ah, well, I would normally do just that, actually, hehe. But, today, you're in luck; heard about your more... Secretive job skills. Legends and myths, mainly, plus a bit of research and tracking; you're a difficult person to find, Tornado Alchemist. Hahaha~" Grinning now, she made a carefree, flourish-y, step from the altar, onto the small set of steps, and stood face to face with Otto.

"color=white]So~ You don't seem the church type from what you said a few minutes ago, I could assume. But, you may yet like this offer! You see, a certain group of people are planning a certain chain of events against a certain event and it's members, on a certain date, and as such, that certain group needs a certain somebody, that being you, to assist with this task. Yeah, trust me; I get sick of the secrecy too from time to time, hehe.[/color]" With a brilliant smile again, hoping to close the deal, she withdrew from her purse a fine sum; Fifteen thousand dollars of Cretan currency. "And I suppose if you go through with this offer, I can not only let you know the secrets redacted just then, but I can also give you this as an up-front advance. So what says you?~ Deal or no deal?" Should all go accordingly to plan, he was as good as theirs... And Cael Crucem needed all the help they could get for the upcoming strike...
Lily Rosario
Lily Rosario
HOLY SMOKED BACUN!

-Case File-
Level: 3
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Shula Brighton Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:24 pm

{BUMP}
Shula Brighton
Shula Brighton