Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
Black, Leonard EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
Black, Leonard EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
Black, Leonard EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
Black, Leonard EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
Black, Leonard EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
Black, Leonard EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
Black, Leonard EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
Black, Leonard EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
Black, Leonard EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
Black, Leonard EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

Black, Leonard

Go down

Black, Leonard Empty Black, Leonard

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:09 am

CASE FILE: Alchemist/Amestrian Militant
Black, Leonard 2nixn42 Black, Leonard 2nixn42 Black, Leonard 2nixn42
Alchemy: "The irony of Destruction caused by Construction. Destroying in order to Build in order to Destroy" ~ The Black Family Philosophy

FULL NAME:
→ Leonard Jameson Black

SEX:
→ Male

BIRTH PLACE:
→ New York City, Creta

RACE:
→ Cretan Human

DATE OF BIRTH:
→ July 1st, 1991

HEIGHT:
→ 5'7"

WEIGHT:
→ 170 lbs.

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
→ Leonard has brown skin and a slender body. His body composition consists of long limbs mostly. Though it seems to fit his structure still. The proportions do not seem unnatural even though he has longer limbs. He has a vivid shade of brown hair, unusual to most humans who have brown hair. His eyes have a chocolate-brown color with a detailed outlining. His face structure is simplistic yet contains handsome features. His nose is small, as well as his ears. Leonard's skin is a light brown, though he is Cretian nonetheless. His hair style is shaggy when unattended, though he somehow maintains to keep it slicked back. He wears fancy clothes along with a top hat. His clothes are black and he has a watch engraved with the words "Alchemy, the Art of Destroying By Building" which seems to be a fancy Rolex passed down from a family member.

Leonard has oval-shaped eyes with a slight squint. He has a very small mole on his left cheek diagnolly from his mouth in a perfect position. It does not stick out, infact it is just like a freckle but it is a tiny bump. On his forehead is a scare in the shape of a cross. There is also a triangle scar around his solar plexus. Leonard usually walks with a small flow. This flowing strut is slightly noticeable but allows him to move more fluently though only at normal speeds. He acts with respect but attempted suave at the same time. Leonard sometimes tries to say clever remarks with this suave tone. Though his voice contains is deep and solid. Though it isn't too deep, it does contain a matured form for his age. His laugh reflects his voice, as he tries to keep it from annoying people unlike most. He has a selfless form though he does commit himself to research. Usually when stationary, Leonard, if he can, does a sort of sway. This is only when he is not formally addressing someone.

PERSONALITY:
→ Leonard's frontal personality is attempted to be suave and persuasive. Though he may not be accepted as such, he does try to portray such features. He seems to try to act cool, though this may or may not be the case. He always smiles whether it hides his true emotions or not. He does not seem sensitive and can always keep up his cool persona. Though Leonard puts this as his front. For his true personality he is selfless but not in a utter form. It splits between selflessness in unimportant situations, and a grey area of selfishness and selflessness when it comes to important situations. Though he is morally grey, he does allow himself to be selfless when he doesn't miss too big of an opportunity in important situations. Some may see this as a black moral feature. Though this is where it mixes with the white.

Leonard is kind and thoughtful inside, though he hides it with his act of a suave persona. On the front and the inside he does like hitting on females, though knows when it isn't the right time. He does have a sensitive inside but has to hide it in order to conceal his full self. Leonard does so in order to hide his true emotional and mental weaknesses. He is known for a secret psycho-analysis on people. He always thinks of how he perceives their appearance and how they act. Though only half of this applies to the situation. This skill creates a medium-level effort to know what is around him and how he can use his surroundings. Sometimes, he must persuade himself that he can be ruthless. Leonard does not mind murder if it is needed. In battle, if it does not create more of a negative affect to the people and if needed, he will try to be lethal. He sees killing as something that can only be motivated by necessity.

LOVE:
→ Psycho-Analysing People
-Studying
-Hitting on females
-Improving himself
-Knowing that he is valued

HATE:
→ Wrongful Death without necessity
-Feeling Useless
-Feeling unwelcome
-Not improving himself
-Eggplants

DEEPEST SECRET:
→ Leonard, to improve, will do what he think is best in rare occasions. So in order to do so, he will kill under extreme circumstances, and by extreme. They must be as extreme as Major Armstrong's muscle structure and flex ability. In other Armstrong-extreme occasions, he would perform Human Transmutation in order to show progress in ability or, which this may be the case more so than progress, to bring back someone who wrongfully died.

HISTORY:
→ Leonard Black was a curious fellow. Not always the suave man he is known today. Ironically, he has a family of bookworms. Once upon a time, he lived in Boston where he studied with his family about history, mathematics and science. This science was known as alchemy, if you haven't guessed. With today's technology, Alchemy has more ingredients for destruction. Though his family wasn't known for anything more than being bookworms, he did take an interest in trinkets. He always tried building them through alchemy. Leonard's family constantly tells him he must remain studying it, not practicing it. Though he always proved he could be something else other than a bookworm. Soon, he began designing ways to shape his alchemy and eventually be able to shape it into the precious torture devices. These devices where going to be his favored way of combat.

After studying during his childhood, he began studying and practicing a novice level of alchemy. For the sole purpose of improving, he has the goal of become a Crown Alchemist for Creta. When Leonard turned 13, he had started his study with torture devices. Always sketching and making failed designs. Sometimes he even drew altered version of the Iron Maiden Box. Meanwhile, his relationship with his family became distant. This made it easier for his sister and mother to leave his father. The divorce was quick, ironically fair, and simple. Though the only disadvantage was that he and his father moved to an apartment. It was a bound to happen situation. The advantage was that Leonard could study more easily, becoming more skilled at alchemy. Though, his studies never paid off for he never paid attention in school. After many lectures, he began applying himself. Due to the lazy school system, only his high school years mattered. Though he became social at school, he never made close friends, only admirers. The same routine played out: he went to school, aced due to his bookworm family trait, socialized, and then went home to study alchemy. Homework was always done quickly.

After a while there was the beginning of many feared falling outs with his father. Their relationship started cracking and eventually, Leonard had decided when he could, he was moving to New York City to study adept forms of alchemy. After he graduated, he packed his things and left. Once he stabilized his life-style in NYC, he resumed his studies. From when he was 18 to when he was 20, he started progressing in his own specialization of Alchemy: the Iron Maiden style. Though named after the infamous torture box that executed those who entered, he just used the most infamous of torture devices for his title as Alchemist. At age 21, he gained a solid form of this style. Leonard even tested his designs and found that with the right materials, he could use this style. Though he planned on becoming a Crown Alchemist so he can obtain the tools necessary to find a way to have a mobile form to instantly use his alchemy. Leonard thought of gloves, gauntlets and other things. He even thought of tattoos. His residence is a warehouse that he filled with books over time and also clothes. Starting from little to obtaining a lot that he had to gain through hard work. After a while of study, he eventually learned to speak in Amestrian. Though he has too much difficulty to learn in other languages.

TRIVIA:
→ When traumatized, Leonard will enter a temporary state of insanity. He will be homicidal towards people he thinks are guilty. Though the trauma must be extreme.
Cretian Amestrian

ALIAS:
→ Lenny B

OTHER CHARACTERS:
→ This is my first Character

CREATOR'S COMMENTS:
→ I love you all ~ Lenny B

FACE CLAIM:
Code:
[b]D.Gray-Man[/b]/[i]Tyki Mikk[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
→ Torture Artist

OFFICIAL TITLE:
→ Black Inquisitor (OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS FOR A BETTER BUT SIMILAR VERSION)
Runner-ups that I might consider taking place of this one still: Iron Maiden Inquisitor, Iron Maiden Minister

Last edited by Leonard Black on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Black, Leonard Empty Re: Black, Leonard

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:03 am

REVISE

Sweet app, nicely done. Good to have you around. Couple points.

1] Your image appears to be broken, or fickle at best (I've seen it a couple of times, but it likes to be evasive). You might want to upload it to photobucket or something, then link it in.

2] It's Cretan, not Cretian.

3] Custom Rank - this is something that appears where the "Pending" would be. You're not military... so... Awesomesauce Captain of Creta is both too long and redundant. >_>

4] Date of birth is wrong. Need to include a month and day, as well as that, 1995 would make the character 16/17.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:22 am

I forgot to edit the date of birth after I made him older.

I don't use photobucket often, so eventually it would go away. Sadly. I have the image saved on my pc though. I will try uploading it from my computer. I didn't know it was Cretin Cretan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:36 am

Tinypic works just as well. Image seems to be fine for now. Just work on 2/3. Custom Rank still needs to be changed, it's too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:11 pm

The strike didn't work, typo.

I wasn't serious about the custom rank. Can I leave it blank?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Nope, you need to have something, but I'll come up with something if you want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:32 pm

APPROVED

Sorry for the inconvenience. Remember to put your languages in your sig, and if you make an avatar, it should be of your character.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down