Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Modern Day Alchemists
WHY AREN'T YOU SIGNED IN!$#%@? -sends Aurel after you-
Modern Day Alchemists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» This is the end I fear
A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:18 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Best wishes
A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:08 pm by Reila Tsukino

» Simon Eris
A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:57 pm by ChaosAlchemist

» Pumpkin Spice
A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:13 pm by Rhea Stevenson

» BARBERSHOP BRUNCH, BRO'S.
A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:54 pm by Wolfgang Murinyo

» Training Private Daw (Open to Amestrian Militants Only)
A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:07 pm by Dawsic

» AKI'S NEW FORUM
A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:59 am by Silvac

» Baldursdóttir, Ymir [done]
A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:56 pm by Jay Furor

» Practice Makes PERFECTION
A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:19 am by Zayne O'Reilly

» Just a Checkup
A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 am by Crassus

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 74 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:45 am
Join us on Facebook!

A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Possibility... [Jay + Lexi]

Post by Jay Furor Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:35 pm

As Lexi talked, Jay also inched closer and at the end of Lexi's sentence, Jay took every ounce of strength within her, every bit of her being, and ecided to solve this dilema in the one way she did with everything else- Go with the flow. She cut Lexi off by placing her lips to Lexi's and kissing her then pulling away seconds later and smiling slightly, though she could make tomatoes jealous with her new-found skin complexion. "Does that help you know how to say it?" Jay sat back down on the bed and sighed silently in relief. 'See? That wasn't so hard... Though you probably could have done it sooner instead of letting it eat away at you...' She then internally laughed at herself, realizing that Darkamaru had been right in his little 'is that your girlfriend' joke... Well, he could be right, given some time... But for now, time crawled as Jay thought of the current and recent events, taking in what had just happened, what she had just done.

[XD Too late, I decided to make the best of such oppurtunity. JayLexi is now cannoenz. lol]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:
Writer: Jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:49 am

[XD Yup, now it is!]

Lexi didn't know what to think when Jay had done that. Well, in a way, it's what she wanted to, too...and it was the way to explain everything that had been going on with the two. Could Lexi now believe there was such thing as love at first sight. She certainly could now...and she did, too.
Her face was almost as red as Jay's, possibly more since she was blushing that color before Jay was when she was trying to explain. She looked to Jay, and then a smile appeared on her face.
She finally sat down next to Jay on the bed, took a hold of her hand, and gave her another kiss.
"Yes, actually, it was how I wanted to say it." She smiled sweetly to her new-found girlfriend (at least, Jay is in her opinion now) when she broke apart the kiss, but then did it again one more time.

(153)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:15 pm

[xD take THAT other pairings! lol]

Jay smiled and sighed again. "See, I was trying to figure that out all day! That was a whole lot simpler, actually, than I thought it would be..." She yawned and then laid back on the bed. Apparently, Jay had just done something she considered yet anoher victory. She could take pain and spit it back out, laugh at the face of Death, open a pickle jar, and now she could conquer the stupidity of her brain that kept telling her that this was nothing, just the burrito she had eaten a while back! "Bwahahahahahahahahaha! I really CAN do anything now! ...Except for not thinking out loud... Oy..." She sighed again but this time actually dd break out laughing. She really had to stop thinking her thoughts out loud... Especially the 'I can do anything!' thoughts... Those are a bit too weird... "So, whatcha wanna do now?" She was bored and figured they should go find something to do. I mean, Jay was bored and that is a serious problem right there! Boredom is bad... Worse than angry dogs, hornet nests and long car rides! OR CAR RIDES IN GENERAL!
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:27 pm

[Oh, yes! JayLexi is finally here!]

Lexi laughed at Jay's random outburst. She didn't mind; she really believed that Jay could do anything.
But then that dreaded question popped up. What to do next? She honestly wasn't sure. She was just as bored as Jay, now that they got the other matter out of the way.
"I'm not entirely sure, either. I guess we got so worked up about before, that we didn't even think about what would happen afterwords." She shrugged, agreeing with Jay that she didn't know.
She thought of a walk, but that was too simple. Plus they've already done that while walking to the hotel.
"Um...would you like to get something to eat? It's been awhile since we've eaten something, hasn't it?" Lexi questioned. If not, then she could think of other things. There were plenty of things to do at a hotel, but they just couldn't think of anything, that's all.

(150)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:18 pm

Jay shrugged. She could care less about food right now since she usually wasn't hungry. It didn't take much food to support her since she only had about 75 percent of a human body anyways, the rest being automail. "Sure, if you wanna. I'm not really hungry so I'll just get something sugary awesome since that always fills me up." She smiled and yawned, laying back on the bed, staring out the window. She saw some birds go by and a few planes. A Delta Squadrant plane flew back, making her subconciously reach to her tattoo and salute as the plane went by. She smiled again and mumbled, "Good times..." Then, still bored, she decided to watch some TV and turned on the wide screen in the room. "Wanna watch TV? You can pick the channel." TV happened to be the ONLY technology she DIDN'T freak out about, besides her automail and Ipod. That's because she loved all three... Her precious musicz and sitcoms... Even if they sucked. What would she do without them?

[xD yup yup, and it's gonna be the weirdest pairing on the site! >:] ]
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Lexi, honestly, wasn't that hungry either. She was just asking Jay if they wanted to do something together.
Watching TV would be a good idea...
"Sure," She replied, laying back in the bed with Jay. She flipped it to a channel that they both liked, until a thought came into her mind.
"Hey, what about a movie?" She asked. "I could see if there's any popcorn in here."
She also thought, along with this, about later that night. She did realize she would have to share with Jay...and that flustered her enough. A movie was also a good way to get her mind off of those things.
Even though they already admitted it, Lexi still couldn't believe it. She really did like Jay, yes, but...you know that little thing on your mind that's always nipping at you when it comes to these things? No? Maybe it was just her...

[[XD Okay, we'll see about that.]]

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Furor Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:33 pm

Jay smiled. "Sure, why not? You wanna pick out a movie, while I call room service?" She ws a bit more relaxed now, a bit more calm because finally, she had ended the nervous, awkwardness. Well, most of it, anyways. A few minutes later, a bell hop appeared in the doorway, with a small box of popcorn bags. Jay grinned and picked out her favorite flavor of popcorn, Zesty Nacho Cheese, and held the box up for Lexi to pick her favorite out. Then, she went over to the microwave in the corner and when the popcorn was done, she poured it all into one bowl, mixing it around, just for simplicity... And maybe the oh so cliche` popcorn romance thing? Hehe~
Jay Furor
Jay Furor
MDA'S MASCOT

-Case File-
Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:18 am

Lexi scanned through the movies she found on demand.
"Hey, Jay...how about a horror movie?" A slight smirk crossed Lexi's lips.
Regardless if she ever got scared of them, she always liked horror movies. She had just found a list of them.
"Since you probably know this category best...can you help me choose?" She was sitting criss-crossed on the bed, waiting for the popcorn to be place in between her and Jay.
When the movie was finally chosen, all the lights were turned off, and all the curtains closed, and etc.
Lexi was already indulged within the story line, even though it just began. Of course, there has to be one of those cheesy popcorn romance parts, right? Not in the movie, though.
She absentmindedly kept reaching in the popcorn bowl, until of course, she would feel Jay's hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2